Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A blast from the past! [Caius]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Baron 

A blast from the past! [Caius] Empty Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:32 pm

Baron
Fenrir looked up at the sun with a smile on his face as he wiped sweat from his brow, his hair was a fair golden color as he roamed about the streets of crocus in search of things for his upcoming trip across towns. It was about time he left crocus, blood was spilled here, the walls had once shattered and the Rune Knights had put him out. All of this was more than enough drama for the wolf's lifetime and then some. Thankfully there was an abundance of stores that carried supplies and nimbus would be coming sooner or later to help him move on, that little cloud could probably get him all around Fiore with ease.

The thing was, Fenrir had never been outside of crocus, thus he would be lost without things like maps, food, food, a little more food, he couldn't forget food aaaand water! He was a watery guy, he needed to stay hydrated, though his lookings hadn't led him to a canteen just yet, it likely would soon but for now things would have to go slowly as he looked for more supplies.

On his shoulders was a backpack full of goodies, his attire his typical blue gi set up. He was in the mood to get this work done now... Unless something distracted him.

A blast from the past! [Caius] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Caius 

A blast from the past! [Caius] Empty Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:07 pm

Caius
Finally back in town, Caius was only a few streets away from returning to the palace where he would continue his duties as a guard. It was a short trip from Dahila Town and mother nature had been kind. It was spring time and the weather had sun in the air to make it hot but it also had a cool breeze to make it the prefect temperature. The market was busy today as people crowded around shops trying to barter the prices down. A new season meant new goods so they wanted to be the first in line to buy it. Caius forced himself through the crowd and was able to free himself. Once he broke through, he was shocked at what he saw.

A man was walking by that had spiky black hair that stood in place. He has a slightly tan skin tone, stern eyes, and a muscular physique. It was like looking in a mirror. Caius looked just like that before he underwent the demon transformation. His mother and father never mentioned having a brother at all and he didn't reveal his face much when he was in Grimoire Heart. His curiosity got the best of him. Caius walked in front of the man to greet him. "Excuse me sir. I know this sounds a bit strange but do you have a brother at all? I was helped by man who looked exactly like you in the past but I was never able to thank him."

Hi I'm Caius
#3Caius 

A blast from the past! [Caius] Empty Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:42 pm

Caius
The man didn't say anything. He just kind of sat there and stared at him with a blank face and a creepy smile on his face. Caius would reach out and wave his hands in his face to get some type of reaction but he continued to just sit and stare. Caius waited for a few seconds before he slowly started to back away. He hadn't been so weirded out since the last time he met this girl Joan and she did the same exact thing. Maybe his demon presence was making people freeze in place. Maybe people found some new type of drug that froze them in place. Kiddos were always getting into that crazy stuff. Caius turned around like nothing happened and would walk back to the throne room. He was kind of bummed he didn't get an answer seeing as the man looked like him previously. Caius had an idea. He would just tell the royal guards to capture him and then he would have to talk. He would put out a warrant and they would torture him by putting electrical wires on his nipples until he talked. Ya that was a good idea. Caius reached the gates and entered back into the castle.

Hi I'm Caius

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum