Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flip Em [Quest: Esperia, Fia]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

Flip Em [Quest: Esperia, Fia] Empty Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:32 am

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

How had it come to this? There was no doubt that question would have lingered in her lover's mind, but to understand the nature of their current situation one merely needed to trail back to a short while ago. While on her way back to her room above Batra's inn the young Eisenberg found that Batra, the owner of the establishment was having quite a difficult situation to deal with. Namely, the fact that currently, his chef had stopped working for an unexplained reason, and as a result they were likely going to have no cook for today. That of course could prove to be a disaster, in the end a inn without food for the evening would surely spell troubles for Batra's business, and after a short back and forth he had found a solution in the form of the playful trickster, who clearly had a little idea in mind, for she mentioned there would be a second cook helping them tonight.

Indeed, Fia would have found herself called into the kitchen before she was suddenly pounced from behind, a familiar pair of small hands pulling something around her, something that soon was revealed to be an apron!

"Nyehehe~ surprised you, didn't I?"

Esperia looked up at her lover, lips curved into a mischievous grin while she lowered her hands to her hips, seemingly wearing a rather cute frilly apron herself!

"Today we be on cooking duty~ We get paid, and I can even use the spare ingredients to make dinner for you~"

WC: 254/1000

#2Fiammetta Barone 

Flip Em [Quest: Esperia, Fia] Empty Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:09 am

Fiammetta Barone

Fiammetta Barone

It wasn't long after she'd returned from some Rune Knight duties, ready to hang up her armor and lie down for a bit, that Fia had been suddenly called down to the kitchen by the inkeep, Batra himself. Though she would've liked to rest her sore and tense body for a bit, there wasn't really any way Fia could just refuse the man's request. He was, after all, the one providing her and Esperia with a place to stay in the form of the inn.

As she went down to the kitchen, Fiammetta wondered what exactly it was she was needed for. Maybe something to do with her position as a Rune Knight? If there were skulls in need of cracking, the Titan girl could certainly help out there. Then again, that didn't really make sense either. Why would she be called to the kitchen in that case?

It was a mystery that would soon be solved as Fia arrived her destination, only to be pounced by a certain black-haired minx. "O-Oi!" Fia exclaimed in surprise, immediately recognizing the small hands pulling an... Apron?

Esperia stated the obvious, in that she'd surprised Fia. The Barone girl turned to see her lover in a cute apron herself, as she explained what exactly that would be doing.

"Kitchen duty, huh?" Fia mused, only a bit surprised by the development. "Don' sound too hard to me, but uh, why the hell are we bein' called to do this?"

WC: 245

#3Ryuko 

Flip Em [Quest: Esperia, Fia] Empty Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:20 am

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"Because the one who was supposed to cook ditched the job~" A cheerful response was accompanied by a playful spin of her body as she approached the cooking isle. "We get to have a free meal once we finish the work, get paid for it also and I get to spend a lot of time with you~ I'd say it's an excellent deal."

A warm smile lingered on her lips when suddenly Batra's voice came from inside the inn. "Girls, we need a pair of braided chicken wings and french fries!" Esperia was quick to reply with a cheerful "We're on it~" before turning to Fia and asking with a smile still lingering on her lips. "Fia can you prepare the wings? I'll go and handle the potatoes."

As the two of them started getting to work it was clear Esperia was in a good mood, humming happily while her motions while focused carried a certain playfulness to them that seemed to suggest she was clearly enjoying it. "Perhaps I should have ditched the dress, I heard that's an excellent way to seduce someone: wear only an apron! But then again... that might end up distracting you, and they didn't order 'juice' with their french fries~"

A soft snicker followed as she playfully swayed her hips along with the song she was humming, wondering how long poor Fia could remain focused on the job with the little minx teasing her at the same time!

WC: 244
Total WC: 498/1000

#4Fiammetta Barone 

Flip Em [Quest: Esperia, Fia] Empty Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:54 pm

Fiammetta Barone
Apparently, the original chef had neglected his duties, leaving Esperia and Fia to handle the cooking. What a jackass, Fia thought to herself. Though, she supposed she couldn’t hate him too much, given the fact at was thanks to him she got the meal, pay, and sight of Esperia in a cute apron.

”Free food and easy pay... Yeah, this is an excellent deal alright.” Fia commented in agreement as she stood beside Esperia at the cooking aisle. Fortunately, Fia was no stranger to cooking, thanks to her duties at the orphanage.

Their first order came in almost immediately, a simple meal of chicken wings and French fries. Esperia was quick to confirm the order was heard loud and clear, before telling Fia to take care of the chicken wings. ”Consider it handled!” The Barone girl declared enthusiastically as she got stuck into their work right away.

It was certainly some of the most fun Fiammetta had ever had cooking, the lighthearted mostly thanks to Esperia, who hummed and swayed in a playful manner that put a smile on Fia’s face as she worked. A smile that grew wider and more shaky as the mention of Esperia wearing nothing but an apron sent Fia into a flustered, crimson-red state of surprise. So much so, she stumbled in her preparations a bit, almost dropping a chicken wing to the floor, but catching it in time.

As she refocused on her tasks, Fia grinned aside to her lover, smirking still at the idea of her in naught but an apron. ”I tell ya what Princess, I ever wake up one mornin’ to see ya dressed like that, yer gonna see exactly how effective that’ll be...”

WC:245+283=528

#5Ryuko 

Flip Em [Quest: Esperia, Fia] Empty Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:35 pm

Ryuko

Her lips quickly curved up into a grin of mischief at the sight of the surprised look on her lover's face. A soft giggle followed as she finished skinning the potatoes and cutting them into fries and while she started to fry them she mused loud enough for Fia to hear her. "Perhaps I shall have to bring along the apron then tonight~"

Yet there was little time to daydream yet for Batra's voice came from inside the inn shortly after they had finished the first order, a waitress picking up the order. "We need 3 hamburgers!" Esperia who had just finished cleaning her hands made a playful salute while declaring in amusement. "Aye~ Aye Captain~"

After a quick search around for the buns Esperia quickly joined Fia's side while asking with a grin. "Can I leave those two to you? I'll handle the remaining one~" Of course said request was accompanied by a teasing sway of her hips that she bumped lightly against Fia's side. Luckily the order by itself wasn't much, but the next order was quick to coax some perverted thoughts from the girl.

5 Hot dogs were ordered, and the poor girl couldn't help but whisper with a perverted smirk upon her lips. "Hot dogs mhmm~ Fia's pillows can also be a hot dog if I put something there~"

A hearty chuckle followed before she finally shook her head to clear her thoughts a little. "I think I saw the hot dogs there..." Poor Fia, if only she had realized that if she looked sideways, she would find the obsidian-haired minx bend over, searching for something in the lower shelves while the motion had caused her backside to be quite... in display, a set of black lacy panties being the only thing that covered it.

WC: 308
Total WC: 806/1000

#6Fiammetta Barone 

Flip Em [Quest: Esperia, Fia] Empty Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:50 am

Fiammetta Barone

Fiammetta Barone

The girls, surprisingly, managed to finish the first order without any trouble at all, in spite of how hard Fia found it to focus now that the prospect of Esperia sporting the ever popular 'naked apron' was in her mind!

Unfortunately, she couldn't linger very long on that daydream, as their second lot of orders came in almost immediately after they'd finished the first. "Damn... This place sure is busy as hell." Fia mused, as a pair of buns were passed to her, and the innocent enough order to handle two of them. Fia nodded firmly, getting to work right away once again.

Of course, Esperia did not hesitate to turn their next order - some hot dogs - into a naughty little joke, a perverted smirk accompanying her mention of Fia's pillows and certain dog between them.

Fia rolled her eyes playfully at her lover's incorrigibly lewd nature, only to end up playing into it herself. "Not sure many people enjoy cream on their hot dogs, though..." Fia joked naughtily, but as she turned to Esperia to see the minx's reaction, she was greeted with a much different sight: Esperia's lovely little backside, on full display!

Although they were on the job, Fia wasn't about to let this chance at a vulnerable Esperia go to waste. Grinning evilly, Fia stepped forward as the girl searched, firmly placing her hands on Esperia's waist from behind and leaning her on hips forward in line with her lover's leaning forward to her ears and whispering lowly.

"Y'know, could slide a hot dog in these 'buns' too..." She teased quietly, before glancing into the shelves herself, and spotting the very ingredient they were searching for.

"Ah, there they are."

WC: 245+283+284=812

#7Ryuko 

Flip Em [Quest: Esperia, Fia] Empty Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:04 am

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Feeling those hands rest on her waist the moment Fia leaned in to whisper a certain choice of words into her ear had quickly led to the poor girl to turn crimson red, her cheeks flushed up brightly as she quickly picked up the hot dogs and spun around, handing them to Fia while she whispered softly. "As much as I'd like for you to 'eat' me the pleasant way, I think it's best to wait till after the job. Not to mention it might be a bit difficult to walk around the kitchen if your shenanigans make me waddle around like a duck again~"

Teasingly poking out her tongue as she slowly recovered from the rather tempting thoughts the duo had just found their next order completed when the next order came: A hot potato.

"Oh~ I know someone else who is going to be VERY hot tonight~" a snickering reaction came from the girl as she approached Fia, giving her the potato to prepare while the girl decided to continue enjoying the comfort of their snuggling for a bit longer. Fortunately it seemed that was the last order for the night, and with it Batra told them they were free to use the kitchen as they wanted, as long as they cleaned up afterwards.

"Phew~ Mission complete! but I think the night is still far from over for us~"

WC: 231
Total WC: 1037

#8Fiammetta Barone 

Flip Em [Quest: Esperia, Fia] Empty Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:59 am

Fiammetta Barone

Fiammetta Barone

Fia's little teasing certainly succeeded in drawing out the response she desired from her lover, that bright flushed face putting a smile into the Barone girl's expression. As Esperia insisted that they wait until later to engage in their lewd activites, Fia let out a sigh of faux disappointment. "Fine, fine, guess I can wait 'til later if really hafta... Then I'll make ya waddle like a duck." Fia promised with her own teasing look.

Before it came to that, however, they'd one more order to fulfill, as the next requested item for them to make came in. A hot potato, apparently. Fia smirked at Esperia's little comment as she took the potato from her and began to prepare it as necessary, enjoying the final piece of work the day as Esperia cuddled up to her. Ultimately, it hadn't been too difficult at all. Hell, Fia had had much more chaotic experiences in serving food to a larger group thanks to her duties at the orphanage. After they were done, they'd the kitchen to themselves, as long as they cleaned whatever mess they made. Poor Batra, he likely didn't know exactly what kind of mess they'd be making in the kitchen.

"Mhmm, think it's about time I claim that free meal..."

WC: 245+283+284+211=1023

/FINISHED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum