Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Akira Shimada 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Akira Shimada
Just when Akira had offered to make other plans, now that they were loaded, the lady who had scurried away with the package, seemed to be making her way back to them. She waved her hands and made a 'yoohooo' sound. Akira almost felt like ignoring her and was beginning to fear for the lady's sanity, but she was approaching the trio so pointedly. 'Oh, what does she want now?' Akira grumbled. For a moment she wondered if the group had, despite all the precautions, managed to damage the package...

She didn't seem too broken up about anything though, the fair noblewoman looked like the sort to throw a hissy fit if something like that happened. So Akira could only wait as she finally reached them and breathlessly asked them to follow her to her study, without any more information. Akira shrugged and looked at the other two, wondering if they were going to tag along or was she going to have to deal with this alone.

'You coming? And what is the name of the woman again?' she asked Tsuru, but frequently glanced at Fenrir to let him know he was welcome to join as well. Mostly because she still wanted him to explain things and if he was going to take his own sweet time in giving her the information she wanted, Akira would just have to have him stick around longer.

234/3000

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Signature6
#2Baron 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:11 pm

Baron
Fenrir had his hands in his pockets in full Super Saiyan today; his golden mane gleamed in the sunlight as he followed along the others with a cheerful grin on his face. At this point, he must have been the designated 'muscle' in their little trio. His clothing was similar to the job they had done before, gi, pants, and boots. He felt like a cartoon character dressed up like this, but it was pretty comfortable. Sure, he looked like a martial artist, but he was a pacifist just stumbling along the way wherever the wind took him, and a mighty gust had led him to Hats and Aki.

When the noblewoman called out to him he beamed a wide grin and waved back to her; she seemed pretty nice for a noble, really a lot of the nobles in Crocus were kind to him whenever he met one. What a joy it was to meet someone with more money than himself.

"Oh sure, I'm down to get going." he nodded to Aki with a smile, "We can get some more cash outta her and it might even help me get money to help RK fix their roof after I uh... 'blew it open'" his smile grew into a goofy grin.

212/3000

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#3Hatsuharu 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:28 pm

Hatsuharu
Haru had made his way towards his two partners after fixing up the tree mess and it looked like they were still in a conversation with the noble woman. He had the same worry as Akira did. Did it break?! But from the woman’s expression, it was clear that she wasn’t unhappy about anything. But what caught his attention was the golden hair of Fenrir. What… Just a few minutes ago, he saw him with black hair and now it was golden. He wanted to ask how that came to happen, but before he could the noblewoman had requested all three of them to follow her to her chambers.

It looked like the other two were willing to help this woman on another quest, but Haru wasn’t so sure. Her first one was a rather stupid one and he still hadn’t gotten over it. There was no opportunity to voice his opinion as they noblewoman was so close to them and he didn’t want her hearing him say anything negative about her. Besides, Fenrir seemed very excited and the healer didn’t want to be the sour one among the three; now, that would be a change.

Lady Merlin heard Akira ask Haru what her name was and she turned around to smile at the three before introducing herself. “I’m Lady Merlin…” she began enthusiastically, “Used to be the previous king’s advisor,” she then added, in a sad tone before turning away from them and continue walking towards the Mercurius.

249/3000

#4Akira Shimada 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:53 pm

Akira Shimada
Akira blinked a few times as the Fenrir's appearance changed. This man was such an oddball, well at least it may make these unbearable requests easier to work with. She folded her hands as he agreed to accompany her, with the intent to offer his money up to the Rune Knights, towards fixing the roof he broke. Akira did want more details on how exactly that happened, but with Fenrir's behavior and the little that she'd seen, the girl had a sinking feeling that she probably shouldn't ask. She turned to Tsuru, who had finally caught up with them, of course, he decided to stick it out too. 'Off we go...' she muttered.

As they walked towards her study she reintroduced herself, probably having overheard Aki's soft question. Her slight bitterness about losing her influence was pretty easy to spot. Akira wondered if the woman was on some sort of a watchlist under the new king... the nephew of the old, she'd probably ask that at a later time. It became clear that the trio was heading towards Mercurius. She elbowed Tsuru, this was going to be the first time she entered the castle. 'Is your study inside Mercurius?' Aki asked curiously and hopefully. The lady scoffed. 'It used to be closer to the... safer halls, deeper inside... Now I've been moved more towards the external wings.' once again, Aki sensed her annoyance.

467/3000

#5Baron 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:27 pm

Baron
Fenrir was all smiles as they went on with the noble woman his mind drifted to many different place and areas. Someone was kind; others were dark, just thinking about all of the things he had done with Michi made him a little happy, maybe even too happy. Was that a bad thing? Why was that on his mind now of all times? He had more important business to attend in the form of his two dear friends and a woman who needed their help. He had to keep focused on the things that mattered the most in life! Getting money!

He snickered and rubbed his forehead as the continued on down the line. Fenrir would run his fingers though his Golden locks and toy with one of the spike while they proceeded to the woman's home. He didn't have a clue what was happening, but as long as he got paid, he didn't care. For a moment he'd wander the halls of his mind once again distracted despite his desire to focus. "I wonder how I can get this to turn all blue and black again." he pinched one strand of hair down, "Hey Aki, remember when you saw me do that?"

419/3000

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#6Hatsuharu 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:13 pm

Hatsuharu
It would seem the Lady’s study was within the walls of Mercurius. The walk there was riddled with a conversation about how she liked her old place better than the new one she was asked to move to. Haru couldn’t understand the complaint. At least you are still within Mercurius. He wasn’t upset with the woman, but he always found the complaints of nobles too ridiculous, especially after considering the state of many commoners in the streets.

They were nearing the gates and that’s when the topic of the first meeting between Akira and Fenrir popped up again. This time, he wanted to ask before he forgot. “Yeah… Where and how did you guys meet again?” he asked, truly curious. He knew Akira had the habit of taking walks during the night and he wouldn’t be surprised if this was during one such excursion.

The trio would eventually arrive at the gates along with Lady Merlin, and thanks to her presence, the guards will let them in without much security checks. Once they were inside her study, which was a lot bigger than most homes normal people had, the lady would turn to them and give out the actual details. “Luciel’s birthday is coming up and I would like her to have a good gift. Unfortunately, since this one arrived,” she paused, holding up the orb they delivered before continuing, “I’ll be rather busy working on it. So… I would like you to enchant this amulet and deliver it to Luciel on my behalf.” After explaining the task, she would pick up the amulet from her table and hand it to the closest of the three, which definitely wasn’t Haru.

529/3000

#7Akira Shimada 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:19 pm

Akira Shimada
Akira responded to Lady Merlin with a soft hmm as they followed her. Aki slipped her hands into her pocket and daredevil style, she plucked out her pack of cigarettes. She had not needed them for a while, but it was customary to attempt warding off any unnecessary (according to her) interactions when she met anyone new. Fenrir was still technically just an acquaintance, so it made sense. As she held the box flicked the box open and close, trying to make her decision.

So far she was the one who wanted answers... He hadn't provided too many, maybe she should give him some more time to warm up to her enough to at least tell her more about his role in the war, Akira had heard crazy rumors, from Vampires being fought by some demon butler to one of Grimoire Heart's dark-mage knocking out an elf in a single shot...

Then he went onto to mention that night again.

Momentarily she froze. Yep time for the cigarette a gentle pink hue faded onto her cheeks as she lit the cigarette and puffed inadequately, shrugging instead of gracing his reminder of that night, with a proper response... she just nodded. Mostly because she really did want to avoid thinking of it. The trio was pretty close to Mercurius now, she took a long drag and blew it all out, as usual, probably earning Tsuru's contempt. She shrugged at her partner's question... Nope, not going to talk about it. Once they reached the study, the woman went on to explain why she needed their aid and what for.

734/1000

#8Baron 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:43 am

Baron
Fenrir's expression didn't waiver as he looked at Akira and back at Hats, "Well buddy it was a cold night and I was doing some 'training' with my friend Michi you see," he pointed a finger up int he air, his eyes the following direction as he tried to recollect the night, "And the training was really intense, like my abs got super tight when we finished and there was a knock on the door, and someone opened it before I knew it everything got all blue and wet and I think Akira got splashed." he chuckled.

"I know, crazy right?" he rubbed his abdominals, "But that's not even the weirdest part, I blacked out not too long after I saw nothing but blue and when I woke up Aki was there haha." he was satisfied that was how things went, though his details could have been a little off.

Once his story concluded the Lady spoke up once again about a birthday gift for someone, Fenrir scratched his head, "Seems like something you could do yourself." he mumbled, "But sounds easy too, what do you guys think? I think it'll be fun and I can tell you more about how everything got all blue."

🐺
#9Hatsuharu 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:15 pm

Hatsuharu
Haru was right in thinking it was during one of her night time walks. The innocent healer really couldn’t picture any training that would involve ‘splashing’. “Were you guys training with water magic?” he asked, his brows furrowed in confusion. As they walked by, he saw his partner pause for a moment. He knew way too well what this meant; after all, he had spent several months walking beside her. Haru had tried everything possible to stop his partner from smoking, but nothing seemed to work.

At first, he tried hiding her cigarettes; she just ‘found’ them. It took him a while to realize she had a vision enhancing spell. He also tried throwing them away and she just got more. The worst part was, he kept throwing them, thinking she will eventually have to run out of money. But at the end of the month, he realized it was his pouch of jewels that had been dis-proportionally depleted. Eventually, he gave up and all he did from then on was give an exaggerated sigh.

After the other two agreed to the enchanting escapade, the woman thanked them and left them alone in her study. “Use any of the books you like, but please put them back in place,” she said sweetly, before leaving. “Alright… Let’s get to it,” he said, before walking towards the bookshelves. “There are people struggling to rebuild the city out there and here we are trying to make a birthday present for a royal,” he muttered absent-mindedly as he browsed the shelves for any good book they might be able to use.

796/3000

#10Akira Shimada 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:01 am

Akira Shimada
Akira shuddered, stubbornly refusing to grace any part of this story with anything other than that embarrassed reaction. Her eyelids widened in embarrassment as Fenrir proceeded to give more details. That annoying piece of... chunk of flesh. her thoughts screamed in her mind while she tried in vain to maintain a poker face. Tsuru was making it worse by asking questions that would need more explanation and warrant specific answers, so she just lied in an attempt to redirect this conversation.

'Yes! Yes. It was water magic.' she said curtly through grit teeth, flashing Fenrir an angry will you stop it already stare. Her smoking cigarette could have been a smoking gun at this point. He didn't exactly change the subject though, still merrily on about how anyone could do accomplish that blue streak of magic he'd unleashed and then blacked out. By the time she'd returned from her attempt to stop that Michi woman, he was stirring, but not quite in his senses, he gave her his name though... Which had been enough for the complaint...

Finally, it was Lady Merlin who thankfully interrupted the conversation. She had been rather patient for it to have gone on even this long. But she cleared her throat before giving them access to all the books in her study. 'Woah... That's a lot of books, is she really just going to let us read whatever we want?' she asked now slinking closer to Tsuru before marveling at the large bookshelves. Tsuru mentioned something rather disheartening, and her face fell a little. 'At least the money from this will go to the Rune Knight... Right?' she snapped coldly at Baron, chastising him whenever she could.

1016/3000

#11Baron 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:52 am

Baron
The daunting tasks in front of them didn't scare nor did it make annoy Fenrir as he looked up around the library. Akira snapping about the water magic signaled the end of their little story. Thus the Saiyan wouldn't linger anymore instead he'd put his hand over his eyes to act as a visor as his eyes scaled the many bookshelves inside of this wing of the building. There was no way they could get back to the recovery effort with all of these books to read through; maybe there were individual sections for everything like magic in one pile and another on idle things like cleaning and junk like that.

Fenrir did hear Akira's little comment about the money going to the Rune Knights, and in reaction, he did not scoff, growl, glare, or get angry instead he'd flash her a toothy grin and gave her a thumbs up. "That's a great idea! We can put some of the money into repairing the roof of the barracks and another bit into the recovery effort and what's left over can go to our- erm, your fellow knights." he cooed the idea happily as he looked around the library, "But where do we start? Alotta books in here."

842/3000

🐺
#12Hatsuharu 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:47 am

Hatsuharu
The idea of giving up their reward to the Rune Knights towards repair efforts made Haru a little more inclined to do this than he was before. “That’s a great idea,” he chimed in, finally getting his toothy smile back on. Haru had been randomly looking at the books around the large room until Fenrir mentioned the sections. He looked enlightened at the idea and pointed his finger at the lycan, showing appreciation for his wit. “Smart!” he said, before looking at the bronze tags screwed into the wooden front of each shelf. Instead of the book names, he then began to look at the general section names written on these tags.

From history to medicine to magic, it would seem Lade Merlin had books on almost every category. The search was still long, but surely faster than what it would have been. Finally, he reached the magical enchantments section and hollered for the other two to come to where he was. “Found it,” he announced loudly, while piling up several books on his hand. There were way too many and it might take some time to figure out the right one for their job. “Guess we go through the enchantment index in all of these and find the suitable one,” he said as he lugged the books towards the large table at the centre.

1021/3000

#13Akira Shimada 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:00 am

Akira Shimada
Akira smacked her head as the man looked around the library without making any real effort in the direction of the work they had to do. She sighed, at least there was some mercy in the fact that he stopped recounting the story of that night. Finally got the hint eh? The girl put out her cigarette, Lady Merlin actually had an ashtray on her study desks a fancy one at that. Fenrir mentioned the funds going to the Rune Knights again, she just nodded and said 'Mhmm...' as he gestured his compliance, with basically his own idea... She wondered if he'd back out later.  

'Ok... So I'm going to scan this area.' she said, angling her head towards the right side. 'Fenrir, you can take left...' she said cautiously, from the fleeting glimpse she'd had of that area, the books were mostly weapon related, she assumed the kind of books they were looking for would not be there. 'Tsuru, take the rest in the middle.' she finished, as usual trying to plan everything out.

The girl had assumed she'd be the one to find the books. But it was Tsuru, she rolled her eyes and sighed, blaming Lady Merlin's organization instead of her lack of foresight. Nonetheless, she found a couple that could be relevant too, perhaps by a small stretch. She brought them over to the table. 'Ok, now to find the exact information...' she said, eagerly opening one from Tsuru's pile.

1260/3000

#14Baron 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:14 am

Baron
"You think so?" it was the first time he was called smart by someone so he let it go to his head more than most compliments. Fenrir cupped his chin with his thumb and index finger and struck a pose, "Thank you, thank you, I try." he nodded before looking left at the section pointed out to him. With another pose he'd point at the left section, "I'll see you two, a later." he would excuse himself form the duo and head into the section pointed out to him. There seemed to be a lot of books, but they were all on a multitude of topics.

There were some books on magics, others on home care, a few on animals... In short, it was a mixed bag. Delving further into this section he'd find a magic session full of books on various magic-related topics. "Hmm, a book on enchanting..." he looked around and scaled each shelf, there was no such luck in finding anything related to what he was looking for.

Fenrir, not one to give up climbing the shelves to the very top grabbing a rather old book that only had the word 'enchant' on the spine. "You guys having any luck?" he called from the other side of the library as he fell to the ground.

1064/3000

🐺
#15Hatsuharu 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:20 pm

Hatsuharu
Haru dropped the large pile of books he was carrying onto the table with a heavy thud. He realized they have got their work cut out for them. There were simply too many books and even going through just the index of enchantments was going to take ridiculously long. They could simply choose a random positive enchantment, but he had a feeling the lady could have done that herself had she wanted. She wanted them to pick a really good one and he didn’t want to disappoint her. Especially since they planned on using this money for good, he wanted to impress her so that she gives them the full reward.

When Fenrir asked if they had any luck, Haru would wave at him and beckon him towards the table. “Yeah… Found an entire section and at least a dozen books on just the basics,” he announced. “Come here and we can begin,” he said, before taking a seat and picking the book right after the one Akira picked. He began at the contents section and realized the first half of the text was focusing on the basics of enchantment. The healer ignored all that, not because he knew it all, but because his brain worked differently.

Whenever Haru began learning something, he had the habit of always starting at the complicated stuff and referring back to the basics whenever he couldn’t understand something. While this method wasn’t thorough, it was fast and efficient, which was what they were going for that day. Most of the enchantments he saw in the book he had were mundane. So, he put it aside and picked up another one that looked a bit more advanced than the previous.

1306/3000

#16Akira Shimada 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:47 pm

Akira Shimada
She scoffed softly as Fenrir asked them if they were having luck. She was already at the table, but thanks to his decision to embarrass her rather brutally, she wanted some revenge, or at least to keep him randomly occupied as she did the work. 'Shhhh.' she ordered, as his voice echoed in the study. Before she could form a lie and tell him to keep looking, Tsuru let him know they had already found what they needed. She glowered at her partner, but he'd probably not even understand why. Following which she ignored Tsuru and Fenrir upon his return.

The girl delved into the books, her finger tracing the old parchment as she skimmed through the contents. She had actually read about enchanting techniques among other things when she was younger. Since she didn't have too many friends growing up, she'd spend her time collecting knowledge magical possibilities.

Upon finding the chapters she needed, she quickly flipped to page three hundred and ninety-four. Her eyes were now glued to the pages as she began reading the parts about enchanting. The book offered quite a few interesting options, she mentally made note of them, perhaps she'd share them later with the other two so they could pick the best option... Or maybe she'd just pick one herself and get them to do all the tasks required, like fetch the items and such, so they could just finish up... The girl closed one book and picked up another...

1507/3000

#17Baron 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:33 am

Baron
Upon falling back to the ground Fenrir tossed the book he had taken back up to its original place, it seemed he wouldn’t need it after all. Hats and Aki seemed pretty fast at this whole, search and destroy thing, impressive and scary no wonder they were Rune knights, they could probably catch any crook they wanted as a pair of powerful mages. The more he looked at them as he approached the more he wondered how much power they were hiding in those small teenie bodies of theirs. There could have been a surplus of raw power greater than his own right in front of him and he wouldn’t even know it. He’d have to test one of them soon, see just how much magic they were hiding from him.

With a smile he would join the two at their table and looked at whatever they had to present, “Alrighty, what do we have? Got a way to make this amulet glow?” he looked at them both, eyes lingering on each for a few seconds before looking back down at the table. Whatever they had should have been good! Though the more he thought about magic the more he felt the desire to test the duos.

1271/3000

🐺
#18Hatsuharu 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:20 am

Hatsuharu
One book after another, Haru went through them patiently but couldn’t find anything spectacular that was worthy as a birthday present. When Fenrir came asking if they had found an enchantment that would make the amulet glow, Haru chuckled. If that was a literal question, then yes, he had found plenty of basic enchantments that would make the amulet glow, but he knew Fenrir’s question was more figurative. So, after the chuckle, he simply shrugged and shook his head. “Nothing great… Still looking,” he said, before handing a book that had not yet been browsed to Fenrir and patting the chair right next to him. “Take a seat and join the party,” he said.

If Fenrir took the book from him, he would quickly get back to the searching quest. The book he was reading was mostly about weapon enhancements with very little information about other general ones. So, instead of delving deeper into it, he cast it aside and went for the next one. This one had plenty of excellent enchantments. There was one particular one that enhanced the luck of the holder tremendously so that everything that happens around them will be in their favour. Seeing more of what the book had, he noticed that almost every enchantment in there had such powerful effects. Excited, he piped up and asked for the other two’s opinion. “Look here! This one is a luck enchantment,” he said, putting the book in the middle of the table.

Unfortunately, however, the author of that book was recently apprehended as a fraud and this book was declared invalid as all the enchantments were fake. Of course, Haru wouldn’t know that. Perhaps, one of the other two would know and stop what could potentially become a disaster for their mission?

1602/3000

#19Akira Shimada 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:17 am

Akira Shimada
Akira was still frantically sifting through the books, skimming through the text for something interesting. Meanwhile, she heard Tsuru invite Fenrir to come sit with them again. She rolled her eyes and shook her head, refusing to look up from the book. Finally, in her peripheral vision, she noticed Tsuru pick up a book that she knew was considered fraudulent, but she didn't have the patience to explain that, nor did she have any intentions of breaking her focus and concentration.

Of course, he found a fancy looking enchantment that they could try... Aki groaned softly, knowing that with him trying to explain more, she'd have no choice but to stop him. 'Tsuru, that book is a lie.' she said simply. 'Put it away.' she added, hardly looking up from her own book. After merely a minute or so of scanning her own book, she looked up and uttered a soft... 'Yep! That should do it.'

She'd just read about an enchantment for perfect health and longevity, it was probably overselling it a little, but the process looked legitimate. She skimmed over it again, before proclaiming her choice louder, more like an order than a discussion though. 'This is the one we're doing. It should make it glow alright...' the latter part of her sentence was layered with slight condescension aimed towards Fenrir.  She turned the book and slid it towards the other two, so they could read it too, swiping the other tomes to the side.

1754/3000

#20Baron 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:05 am

Baron
Fenrir's eyes peered down at the book as he wondered exactly what it would make the amulet do, if it glowed it'd have some sort of added ability right? To enchant was to make better or something of the sort, so there was no use in pretending like there wasn't going to be some added oomph to the thing, rather it made the girl who wore it fly, cry, or even bake a damn good pie there were something that needed monitoring to ensure that the right intentions didn't come with a serious side effect. Funny...

The Saiyan didn't have a clue what to do first, he read what Akira presented him but then it donned on him that he couldn't read. Or could he? He seemed to understand the scribbles on the page so it was certainly what they were looking for and something he could interpret. Reading was fun! He traced the words in the book and looked back at Aki, "Do you think there will be any side effects? Might give her perfect health, but how do we know it doesn't come with some sort of crazy ailment like uh, she can't have kids or shrinks a few inches?"

1481/3000

🐺
#21Hatsuharu 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:36 am

Hatsuharu
Haru couldn’t understand what Akira meant by ‘the book is a lie’. All the enchantments in there looked so tempting and perfect for a birthday present. But, since his partner didn’t even bother to look up and give a proper explanation, he simply frowned and put the book away. He was done looking. The healer folded his hands and sat there waiting for Akira to find an enchantment herself. It wasn’t like Haru to throw tantrums like this, but he was already annoyed that they had to be doing something so silly right after the war and her blunt reactions didn’t help matters.

His silly tantrum didn’t last long as Akira came up with an enchantment and his will to get this over with was much greater than showing her that he was upset. He eagerly looked into the book and read the enchantment she pointed out. “Ooh… That looks neat,” he said, amused at the effects it had. But then, he heard Fenrir’s doubt and shared the same concern. “You know… He has got a point,” he said. “Is there anything we can do to ensure this does not affect the wearer in any other adverse way?” he wondered out loud as he read through the enchantment.

The book didn’t seem to say anything about the side effects for any of the enchantments it had. However, there was a blanket disclaimer written at the back that said none of the listed enchantments would have any adverse effects so long as the spell was performed accurately. “There!” he said, pointing at the disclaimer, feeling a little relieved. “Guess we just have to be very careful with what we do,” he added, emphasizing on the responsibility they had.

1889/3000

#22Akira Shimada 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:26 pm

Akira Shimada
She knew that they'd ask that question, she just calmly waited till Tsuru actually read it rather than just skimming over the effects, which is what she assumed the muscled man did. Tsuru luckily was a little more attentive than that guy, so he assuaged Fenrir's doubts before she could. Nevertheless, she snarkily echoed. 'Do everything right, no side effects' she said simply, the girl even shrugged. 'Can I trust you guys to get the right ingredients?' she asked waggling her eyebrows in a manner that she hoped challenged their pride in proving her wrong. She'd need that drive if they truly wanted to complete the enchantment in time.

To pull off an enchantment like this, they'd need to really work together. It involved getting several different ingredients mixing them carefully into a concoction. Then the paste from the concoction was to be used to make a seal, on which they'd have to place the amulet and chant together, for it all to come together and work. 'Fenrir, can you get the first five items, most of them should be in the forest.' the items ranged from a certain herb to a bone of an animal. 'Tsuru, I'll need you to go get all the other stuff.' she nodded, waving a hand in front of him, as she wondering if they'd follow her plan. 'I'm going to need to memorize somethings, some of the procedures won't give me time to refer back to the book again.'

2000/3000

#23Baron 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:55 pm

Baron
Fenrir stood up and rubbed his hands looking at the ingredients and looking back at the duo before silently getting up and leaving the library. He'd go back down the stairs and put his hands in his pockets and made his way for the forest or well the gates so he could run towards the woods, he scampered his way out of the city and ran a long way to look for the ingredients. In his Saiyan form, he'd began to shift and change his form into that of a Lycan combining both forms into one to create... SUPER SAIYAN FOUR.

Or well, what he calls it. He stood up and crossed his arms as his red fur shined in the sunlight, oddly enough he felt more comfortable in this form than his others, but he wouldn't let anyone else know that. Instead of making a ruckus he'd run into the forest and look for the ingredients to give to Akira. Cracking his knuckles, he'd look around for the items he needed starting with bright moth's wing. He narrowed his eyes as he tried to remember it right, he probably should have written the ingredients down somewhere.

1684/3000

🐺
#24Hatsuharu 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:36 am

Hatsuharu
Once they decided on the enchantment, it was time to collect the required ingredients to cast the spell on the amulet. Fenrir was tasked with collecting the first five of them, which would be found at the forest, while Haru was left with the rest. There were about half a dozen ingredients that the healer was supposed to collect, but they were all things that you could buy from the local store if Lady Merlin didn’t have it in her storage already. So, compared to Fenrir’s job, Haru’s seemed a lot easier.

Nevertheless, the scarlet-haired Knight took it seriously. He took a piece of paper from the pile that was on the centre of the table, along with the pen and wrote down all the things that he must bring back. The young man was very absent-minded and he was well aware of that. He wasn’t going to make the mistake of trusting his brain to remember the list. “Alright… Will be back soon,” he said, as Akira stated she will stay back to go through the enchanting process.

First, Haru wanted to confirm that the required ingredients weren’t in the storage already, before leaving to the store. So, he roamed the building until he found Lady Merlin and asked her the location of the storage. The lady was at her lab on the first floor and told him that the storage was in the basement. He then went straight to the basement. The moment he stepped into the dark dungeons, the torches on the wall lit automatically, giving him enough light to explore the storage.

2155/3000

#25Akira Shimada 

Enchanting The Amulet [Quest: Akira | Baron | Hatsuharu]  Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:11 am

Akira Shimada
Akira's eyebrows rose and she rubbed her temples as Fenrir was quick to slink out of the study. Akira suspected that he probably found a domineering study like this suffocating and stifling. She almost cracked a smile since he was so quick to get stuff done. Maybe he wouldn't be that bad to work with... He was just, more naive than Tsuru, somehow. Akira had once been sure, that such a feat was not possible, Fenrir had really broadened her horizon.

Then she shook her head, was he secretly really smart? Because he hadn't even jotted down the stuff he needed to bring. That really hit home, when she noticed Tsuru doing that. 'Make a list for Fenrir too...' she said with a soft sigh. He assured that they'd be back soon and she buried her head in the book again. 'Take it to him please...' she muttered, reminding her healer partner to remember to take Fenrir's reminders to him.

She read and re-read the entire process, muttering the instructions softly to herself, as she memorized them. Covering her the pointers with her hand she tested herself, growing rather frustrated if she couldn't recall something perfectly... She tried a few times and then sighed, maybe this was going to be too much for her. She tapped her fingers on the table sighing.

2222/3000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum