Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#51Esperia 

Default on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:14 am

"Adventurous?" Tilting her head to the side in confusion it seemed Shalltear was clearly interested in the story that Alisa had prepared as bait, but it was the question that followed afterward that had the vampire girl laugh heartily in return. "One of the many things he did, alongside tearing open the front of my dress. I have to admit it's somewhat amusing to see such an untamed person. While I have no idea what Asmodeus plans with him, he certainly has his heart at the right place, and could become a trustworthy and powerful ally for Esperia to have.

Yet at the same time as they came to be seated at the table and Shalltear made it clear she was waiting to hear more about the little 'story' that Alisa had in store for them, the kitchen was quite lively. After the initial surprise hug from Esperia the poor lad had asked Esperia and Lumen to help him bring the dished to the table, and clearly the feminine-looking boy's cooking skills were quite to the point of stuff of legends. The meat was finely turned into steak, herbal spices on it that would enrich the flavor much more once a bite was taken. This alongside the french fries, a collection of rare yet delicious vegetables and various beverages like wine, apple juice and the likes were ready to be served. Of course Esperia was quick to take a seat between Alisa and Shalltear and as the meals were being served one thing became suspiciously clear: Esperia was trying to subtly push the vegetables onto Alisa's plate!

#52Alisa Vollan 

Default on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:14 am

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

"Tore up your dress huh?", Alisa smirked at this, visibly intrigued, yet also pleased the girl herself didn't look bothered by it in any way. Whatever happened must have been consensual, meaning Fernir hadn't managed to annoy this girl in any way. If she was training with him, that must have meant he struck gold when the time came to talk to her... Perhaps Lilith had a hand in it? Alisa felt proud regardless, "I agree, he seemed like a pure, straightforward man from the little time I spent with him. I'm glad he befriended Esperia."

Of course she was still eager. The sculptress noticed when she first mentioned her little bait, and her curiosity hadn't abated since. As the two sat at the table, she finally decided to indulge her, after laying the napkin over her lap:

"Oh, nothing too fancy, but fun nonetheless~", she started, eyes curiously following Lumen and Espy as they helped carry the food to the table, "I had a few questions to ask Asmodeus, so Esperia took me on a little journey to find her...", as she began spinning her little tale, she kept her eyes on the Vampire, wondering how much of this did she already know.

After all, Alisa promised not to tell anything about the girl's past and this naturally extended to Lilith. But before she could say anything at all, the guilty party took a seat between the two, as if to cut off the conversation before it could get juicy. Almost as juciy as the steak before them, yet no sooner than Alisa began eating did she see her cute little junior push all the veggies onto her plate.

"Espyyyy~ You should eat your veggies~", she urged the younger girl, gently stirring her wine while whispering sweetly into her ear, "Or I'll tell Shalltear about Pervertia~"

Strength is also beauty

"Demons and their shennanigans..."
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

#53Esperia 

Default on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:15 am

A soft hum escaped Shalltear's lips, seemingly wondering about something because for a moment the vampire girl's expression turned more serious as she mused softly. "I wonder if it's about that matter with Esperia's sister..."

Yet before she could finish Esperia had intercepted their conversation and dinner was being served. Of course, Shalltear noticed the subtle movements, and Esperia quickly found herself busted in the midst of her crime. "But I don't like veggies..." of course her protest was even more intensified when Alisa mentioned that nickname in a sweet whisper into her ear, making the girl flail her hands lightly and exclaim in a protest. "Y-You promised to keep what happened a secret!"

Of course, this clearly fascinated Shalltear who hummed softly. "Oh~ Was Asmodeus up to her mischief again? I can't help but imagine how justified the juicy stories about your senior might be... especially with how friendly she is with the Demon Lord of Lust."

Mare had been quietly eating in the meanwhile, occasionally glancing at Alisa while Aura was eagerly talking to Sebastian, their conversation seemingly being about Esperia's recent achievement into gaining more control over Asmodeus' her powers. Poor Esperia, if only she had known how easily she was setting herself up to be teased.

#54Alisa Vollan 

Default on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:15 am

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

Despite feeling bad for teasing the Vampire girl's interest, Alisa had to let her wait a little bit until she dealt with the young girl who didn't eat her veggies. And the moment she heard those words, Espy immediately tensed, flailed and resisted however way imaginable without drawing attention to herself... Knowing doing so would likely pique the interest of her entourage and place her between a rock and a hard place. But Alisa didn't relent, quickly raising an eyebrow and pointing out, after taking a long delighted whiff of her wine:

"I won't breathe a word about your past, but... This part has nothing to do with it, does it? Besides..."

She folded her idle arm under her bust, shifting it around until jiggled enticingly in a way someone like Espy could never resist. She could have been on the other side of the room with her back turned, yet Alisa still knew Esperia would turn around to oggle her bust. Like she had a rather for things like this:

"If you don't eat your veggies, you'll be tiny forever~", with a smirk on her face and another soft jiggle of her bust, Alisa delivered the finishing blow, knowing Esperia could never misunderstand what part of her would be tiny forever. But only once she made sure the girl had listened, Alisa finally sipped her wine, and shifted her gaze back to the pale girl.

Lumen, devoid of speech as she was, simply focused on her meal, eating quietly for she didn't really have an alternative. However, she also sounded rather interested in Alisa and Esperia's conversation, often throwing casual glances between the two of them

"You'll have to ask Esperia for some of the juicier details~", Alisa explained Shalltear, carefully skirting around the part where she witnessed both Espy and Lily's past lives; instead giving the hungry vampire something far juicier to sink her teeth into, "But I can tell you it involved hot springs and plenty of nosebleeds."

The last part still made her giggle, especially the nickname she obviously wouldn't mind telling... Unless Espy was a good girl and ate her greens.

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#55Esperia 

Default on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:16 am

Poor Esperia, if she was already flustered, then by now her face was as red as a tomato. "Nobody told me that veggies make your breasts grow!"

Yet that clearly provoked a reaction from everyone involved. Mare's face turned red as he quickly averted his gaze while Sebastian raised a hand to his chin. "Hmm, I thought it was milk that was supposed to possess such a property." Aura, of course, was laughing heartily. "You're certainly going to need a lot of veggies to reach Alisa! if she is an S-rank then you're a C-rank, barely above being flat!"

Esperia's pouted in annoyance, an arm shifting underneath her bust as she shifted it in a similar motion to Alisa, but with much less effect. "I'm not flat..." Of course, Shalltear smiled reassuringly, a gentle pat n the girl's shoulder following. "Being flat or small isn't something to be sad about. A lot of people say that Flat is Justice, besides it's proven that girls with small busts and a cute look like you make people more protective of them."

And then came the killer remark from Aura who mused softly. "And then you got flat ones like Shalltear who use pushup bras and padding because even the coffin rejected them."

Hearing those words Esperia quickly wrapped her arms around Shalltear and hummed softly. "Don't worry Shalltear! Even if you're flat you're still adorable~"

Poor girl, she clearly wasn't helping with this conversation...

#56Alisa Vollan 

Default on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:16 am

Alisa had a witty reply lined up right after this, but the girl's entourage beat her to it this time. Or more specifically, the twins did, and at that moment the playful one on one became a three on one, putting Espy on the defensive. The sculptress merely laughed heartily as she looked between the three of them, taking a moment to catch up to her meal. A good slice of beef and some of those well cooked veggies, with a sip of wine to top it all off. Her smile widened with every bite, making her truly glad to have ran into Esperia, and spent a lovely late afternoon; and finally tasting such an excellent meal for a real cherry on top.

"Indeed, just like you~ It's okay Espy, plenty of other women look girly even into adulthood.", Alisa added, looking playfully into the girl's eyes - almost daring even, "If yours don't grow, at least you don't have to feel bad~ I know plenty of girls would prefer them that way too."

Loving and reassuring Alisa's words may be, she knew the veiled menace wouldn't be lost in Esperia. After all, Alisa knew there was at least one closet pervert with a breast fetish, one whose affection the Take Over mage yet fought for. Indeed, the sculptress had no doubt Liana and Esperia would one day end up together. Yet the moment Espy remembered that one girl who favored them big, she'd think twice about leaving out her veggies. Meanwhile, this whole conversation had left Lumen curiously looking down, no doubt wondering what to think about her own size. Seeing this, Alisa couldn't help reassure her:

"It's alright, Lumen... Your fit you perfectly~", she'd praise adoringly, earning a blushing giggle from her ever adorable Lampent and easily dispelling her worries before they ever truly settled in...

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#57Esperia 

Default on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:17 am

"Hey! being adorable is part of my charm~ if I wasn't adorable I couldn't get all those lewd snuggles without being pulverized repeatedly!" The girl countered yet the veiled menace in those words left the girl in a thoughtful moment. A hand raised to her chin as she mused softly. "I wonder if having big breasts would help me get Liana's attention..." Surely the closet pervert's fetish for breasts could be put to good use, and while she could use Asmodeus' body to tease her, it still didn't have the same effect...

"But Espy~ doesn't Fia find your small breasts a part of your innocent charm?" Esperia's cheeks flushed up lightly at the remark made by Shalltear, leading her to nod her head in agreement to the statement. "Uwaah... if I don't eat veggies they will not grow, but if I eat veggies I lose snuggle points from Fia! Woe is me..."

The girl pouted softly while Sebastian suggested with a smile on his lips. "Well... you could always simply eat them in moderate amounts?"

OOOH! Leave it to Sebastian to come up with solid advice! If she eat only a few of them she would be considered a 'Medium' and still wouldn't need to eat too many veggies!

#58Alisa Vollan 

Default on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:17 am

"Hmm, this is true~", Alisa brought a finger to her chin, and tilted her head, glancing up with a few pondering moments before nodding as she looked back at Esperia. Indeed, such perverted antics would have earned the tall woman's wrath on more than one occasion did she not look positively adorable, in which case Alisa simply had the urge to punish her in however way she saw fitting...

That said, Alisa's warning did get her attention far better than anything she or the twins might have said... But didn't automatically yield the desired effect. Though she didn't expect that outcome, she kept her eyes peeled when Esperia struggled with the dillema of a lifetime, and for once the crystal mage said nothing of it. She probably made a mistake bringing her love life into it, but how could she expect admonishing her into eating her greens could lead to a dillema concerning which lover she'd finally keep? She couldn't though... And like most people know, not picking is the harem option.

A suspicion Sebastian soon confirmed with suggesting Esperia could instead it a medium amount and thus achieve a moderate proportion suitably pleasing for both her potential lovers:

"You just had to go and encourage it, huh, Sebastian...?", Alisa sighed, yet without losing her amused expression. Until she finally gave up entirely and shrugged, shaking her head, "Can't be helped... Girl is Asmodeus' vessel after all..."

If she wasn't trying to gather as many lovers as she could, then Alisa might actually have a reason to feel worried. Perhaps Alisa should avoid pointing out how Lumen's had grown simply by evolving? Yeah, that's a good idea. Otherwise Esperia might give up on eating her veggies.

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#59Esperia 

Default on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:18 am

"Well, I would say that it is the ideal conclusion either of us would have reached as advice, isn't that right Lady Alisa?"

The demonic butler smiled kindly as he took a bite from the steak and watched in amusement at the fact that Esperia did start to hesitatingly nibble onto the veggies.

"Mhmm~ That's a smart idea, isn't it Ali? Get maximum snuggles from both of them!" Esperia exclaimed as she finished a few veggies and turned her focus toward the steak and fries. "Mhmm~ And the meat is delicious~ I'm surprised they were able to import this all the way to Fiore. But your cooking is as perfect as always Mare."

The feminine-looking elf smiled bashfully at the compliment while the idle conversation resumed. "That reminds me~ Ali, how did Lumen get such big pillows? Did you also feed her a lot of veggies? Is that the secret to your adorableness Lumen? Did you drink a lot of milk and eat a lot of veggies? I doubt Ali would have groped you to make them grow... and I doubt it's safe for me to confirm such rumors myself." A wary gaze was cast toward Alisa as she waited for her response.

#60Alisa Vollan 

Default on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:40 am

"That defenitely depends on the person~", Alisa answered, knowing seducing everything that moves is hardly the ideal approach for most people. Some, like the crystal mage, preferred teasing whoever found cute and seeing who took the bait. Others like Esperia and Lilith favored the more hands on approach. And yet others chose to settle with a single person they fancied, and stay faithful towards that person...

The moment she brought this up, however, the sculptress' thoughts instantly wandered to Xandra... She hadn't seen the girl in a long time, far too long now that she thought about it. Was she even in Crocus? As a Rune Knight, she'd most likely come to help defend the city. She all but lost herself in these conflicting thoughts, sighing before Esperia finally called her back down to her:

"It defenitely sounds like you~", she answered, giggling, but promptly thinking to herself how it really didn't sound like her at all. But Alisa hadn't really figured out her feelings for the thundering blonde, as the girl herself probably hadn't either, "Indeed, I applaud you for preparing such a wonderful meal~"

She nodded and praised the cute cook, with Lumen humming, nodding in agreement. Surely enough, Espy's attention soon turned to Lumen and her unexpected group. Already knowing the Lampent, she instead asked Alisa direction, and the sculptress simply shook her heard:

"Her change was a little different from us humans'~", she corrected, laughing softly at the girl's assumption, then petting her at the healthy reluctance at fondling her partner, "When she evolved the other day, her human form also aged slightly."

Alisa leaned back, and Lumen, realizing people were talking about her, merely looked at the two with interest. At closer inspection, Esperia might notice Alisa's companion had not only grown in bust size but also height, looking to have gained a couple inches in height. She'd lost some of that youthful figure and now looked to be in her middle/late teens, sporting a more visibly feminine figure.

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#61Esperia 

Default on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:04 am

Sebastian nodded his head calmly in agreement. It was quite correct that romance depended on a lot of personal preferences. Still, a brief smile remained on his lips as the demonic butler hummed softly. "I think we might still end up being pleasantly surprised when it comes to the young master." Of course, he knew all too well that despite Esperia's preference for a hands-on approach and the fact that Asmodeus' influence was making her frequently have those little moments where she got sidetracked by her lust, but just by observing her he had grown aware of a certain change in Esperia compared to Asmodeus. Yet, the demon couldn't help but wonder how that change would develop further. Perhaps the junior might had been closer to her senior in nature than either would have predicted.

Meanwhile, Esperia had finished her own share of the veggies that had not been able to be exported to Alisa's plate, and with her meal finished she was happily drinking some sort of fruit juice. "So growing older has an effect on both bust and height?" Raising a hand to her chin the girl was clearly not entirely certain what to think of that as she lowered the goblet with her juice back onto the table.

"I guess I don't want to grow in that department then for a while longer..." the girl mused softly, knowing all too well that growing taller would have consequences in terms of her excuse to nuzzle into pillows!

#62Alisa Vollan 

Default on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:14 am

"Hmmm~...", Alisa nodded, humming intriguedly as her gaze wandered from Sebastian to Esperia. What had this little pervert have gotten up to in her spare time that her butler might consider a pleasant surprise, "Guess I should keep my eyes peeled in the coming days~"

If the girl's growing strength eventually made her lust a carbon copy of Lilith's, Alisa would have every reason to feel worried. Yet the Demoness asserted this was not the case, and Sebastian too implied this not to be the case. While at the same time Espy was clearly growing more confident too. Was her relationship with Fia slowly blossoming? Did Liana finally accept who she was supposed to be with? In Alisa's mind, either of those two held the key to healthy development for Espy's lust.

"Oh yes, and not always in a good way.", Alisa explained, giggling, putting down her cutlery as she finished her meal, now simply holding the wine glass, stirring it elegantly and crossing her legs relaxedly. It had been a rather wonderful meal, so much she couldn't even resist resting one hand on her tummy and sighing contently, "You probably shouldn't, I have a feeling you'd spend far too much time playing with your own breasts. You'd never get anything done again~"

This mental image left Alisa and Lumen chuckling for a good while longer, while the latter promptly peeled her eyes away from her own bust as if Alisa's words had come as a rather vivid accusation. However, Alisa noted how Espy had properly cleaned her plate of both meat and veggies, thus proving their motivation had worked wonders. Thus, she rested her elbow on the table, cupping her cheek in a relaxed stance to better watch adorable Espy and her reactions

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#63Esperia 

Default on Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:12 pm

To be honest, Esperia wasn't entirely certain what to feel right now. Should she had been offended that Alisa thought she would be too occupied fondling her own breasts all the time, or would she have to be embarrassed at the fact the thought did cross her mind for a moment? A little huff came from the girl while she shook her head violently in response. "I'm not that weak! If I ended up getting such pillows I would use them as a weapon! Not as a toy..." the girl mumbled the last bit with a noticeable lack of confidence. Fortunately for her the others had finished their meals also, and with Mare starting to pick up the plates she was quick to decide to try to lend him a hand herself. "Lumen~ Aura~ help us out for a moment~" Esperia hummed gently as she started to help with taking the dishes to the kitchen. Meanwhile Shalltear was drinking from a goblet, yet it seemed there was no fruit juice, no while at first it might have been blood, the drink seemed somewhat different, and actually has a nice scent to it... peculiar. Still with Esperia out of hearing reach Sebastian finally spoke in a more serious tone.

"Now that the young master is occupied, how about we talk about the matter you been secretly looking into Shalltear?" The vampire's lips curved up into a weak smile, answering him with a brief shrug of her shoulders. "So you knew already? Should have expected as much. But perhaps you are right..."

Her gaze shifted to Alisa as her tone started to grow more serious, a frown visible upon her features. "The truth is that I and Fenrir been investigating something... the fact that a cult specializing in necromancy made the wrong enemy when they decided to... call forth Esperia's sister from the grave."

She took a pause, sipping from her drink as she continued. "It seems their plan backfired, after her death it seems her sister's body harbored the Lycan curse, that alongside her inhuman willpower made her able to break free from the control of the necromancer. But it doesn't change the fact that we got an undead Lycan prowling the streets. Sure she might retain her sanity right now, but how long till the hunger for flesh consumes her?"

Sebastian raised a hand to his chin and inquired with a hint of interest. "And that is why you kept it a secret?" Shalltear nodded her head firmly, replying rather coldly. "Do you expect me to tell her that her beloved sister rose from the grave and that it's up to us to put her back in there?"

#64Alisa Vollan 

Default on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:18 pm

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

Esperia looked adorably offended, yet even then Alisa didn't know what she found cuter. The fact that the girl actually thought about this, or that she actually, honestly believed she wouldn't even though the sculptress knew she most defenitely would. It was in her nature, and being innocently perverted was simply who she was. No point being ashamed of it in the end.

"Of course you wouldn't~", Alisa answered winking and petting the girl's head playfully, in what would surely disarm her even with all of Esperia's pouting, puffing annoyance. Hearing her request for aid with clearing the table, the crystal mage rested her hands on the armrests, ready to push herself up until she heard all the names Espy called for.

Lumen and the twins huh? The former turned to her new bestie, nodded and stood up, picking out her plate before doing a single lap around the table and collecting all of them... In the end, this left only Sebastian, Shalltear, and Alisa, cooly sharing a glass of wine - or blood on one of those cases - and a more mature conversation. Sipping her wine, the sculptress casually let her gaze settle on the grizzled old demon, unconcerned by their chat yet paying attention to it regardless. Secret investigations obviously intrigued the ever curious Alisa, even if she found no real interest in them.

This time though... This particular matter was different... Personal. Alisa had never personally met Espy's sister, but she cared for the little lewdling like her own family, and so when she heard what Shalltear had to say, her brow furrowed further:

"They did what...?", she asked, despite having perfectly heard the pale vampire. Her perpetual stirring motion on her glass of wine stopped momentarily, until a somewhat exhasperated sigh escaped her lips, "Always trust a necromancer to overstep their boundaries..."

One hand reached for her forehead, rubbing it with visible annoyance, fully understanding why Shalltear had said nothing on this topic until Esperia was out of earshot.

"How did her body even survive that attack...?", wondered the artist, glancing up, sipping more of her wine as she attentively listened to the explanation. Apparently the woman had been infected with the Lycan curse before her inevitable death, yet her unbreakable spirit ultimately saved her from the chains of the necromancers. Alisa's plush lips widened into a smile; she already respected this girl after seeing her bond with Esperia, and now even more so. Yet all the more reason why they had to stop her. She and Shalltear were, it seemed, of similar opinion on the solutions. Alisa nodded and shifted her gaze back to Sebastian, "No matter... As cold as this may sound, we need to put her back under before Esperia knows what happened. Nobody should find themselves forced to walk the earth as such."

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#65Esperia 

Default on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:42 pm

Shalltear nodded her head solemnly in agreement to Alisa's words. Although one might had found it odd for a vampire to agree to such a decision, the vampire lass's loyalty to Esperia certainly seemed to be there, for she couldn't permit the girl the horror of knowing her beloved sister's peaceful slumber was disrupted in such a brutal way. "Unfortunately neither I or Fenrir were able to detain her that night, but considering her nature it is very likely she will remain in Crocus. If her love for Esperia is still as strong as it was while she was still alive it's likely she is watching over her from the shadows."

A hand raised to her chin as she pondered for a moment. "Although we currently have dispatched a significant force of my followers to investigate, we haven't been able to pinpoint her location. Although, you are correct... we should put her back under before Esperia finds out. Even if I understand that both would desire a reunion, I'm certain her sister is aware that she is living on borrowed time and that losing her a second time would be too much for Esperia."

A soft sigh escaped her lips while Sebastian leaned back in his chair, a thoughtful frown upon his features. What could the demonic butler have possibly been thinking?

#66Alisa Vollan 

Default on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:13 pm

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

Alisa didn't really look to Vampires as undead creatures, even though one might... From what she knew they could actually reproduce and when adequately fed looked just as living as the next person. The few of them she knew at least... Thus, her loyalty to Esperia and loathing towards those who'd disturb her sister's rest hardly felt strange to Alisa:

"Still, I find it strange one could raise a corpse in such a... lifelike state...", Alisa mused, rubbing her chin as she gaze trailed down, into the crimson nectar swirling around inside her glass. From what she studied of necromancy, raised corpses weren't usually able to stay mobile without the summoner's mana to animate them.

And Esperia's sister sounded almost endearing, enough to nearly make Alisa think twice about reaping her live once more. She wouldn't hesitate when the time came though, but before that happened, she wanted to see this raised undead with her own two eyes; before deciding what to do with her.

"Indeed... She shouldn't be forced to remember her sister's loss, or be forced to watch her defiled corpse walking around like nobody's business... It's appalling.", and Alisa wasn't even a religious person, but some absolutes of life and death had to be respected. Sebastian, however, seemed to have something else on his mind, and Alisa eventually leaned back in her chair; arms crossed, eyebrow raised curiously, "Something on your mind, Sebastian?"

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#67Esperia 

Default on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:22 pm

Sebastian's thoughtful expression lingered for a moment. "The fact that even the combined might of Shalltear and Fenrir couldn't stop her is a testimony to the former knight's strength. It would cause quite a commotion if we provoked a conflict with her, and would take the combined might of the household and people like Alisa to be able to stop her. There is no way the young master won't get suspicious about such a thing."

He raised a hand to his chin, stroking it lightly while he mused softly. "What if we allow a reunion to happen, but conceal the nature of her sister's state of being. From the reports she looks exactly as she did prior to her death, just a minor paleness to the skin, right?"

Shalltear nodded her head lightly as the demonic butler continued. "This might be an opportunity fo Esperia to finally come to terms with her past. If Alisa and the two of us were to meet Esperia's sister and confirm her sanity, we might be able to give both some peace of mind before allowing her sister to finally pass on."

A most curious proposal, but what would Alisa think about that? "I don't know... although her joy might be immense at first, the sorrow that follows after such a parting might be too much to bear unless..." Sebastian nodded his head lightly at Shalltear's realization. "We bring lady Fia into the matter. Surely she would be able to bring along the comfort Esperia would need, and the ability to introduce her lover to her sister would surely be an experience worth the risk."

#68Alisa Vollan 

Default on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:38 pm

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

This conversation started with rather worrying tones, Esperia's sister being raised by necromancers and forced to do their bidding. But the longer they talked, the more Alisa's frigid look of outrage gave way to a quizzical one, confused by all the contradictory information. Sebastian claimiming most of her former power had survived didn't worry Alisa, who doubted many could stand up to her full power if she bothered to unleash it. Her issue had to do with ethics, not magical might. Whether they had any business killing their friend's sister for the second time:

"If her will and her body both survived the ordeal... You can hardly call her undead in the traditional sense of the word.", Alisa noted, nodding, rubing her chin more intently as she crossed her legs once more. The sculptress looked deep in thought, no doubt embroiled in a philosophical question, "When asked the difference between raising undead and resurrecting the dead, most look to obvious signs of decay in the body... Something that proves that person isn't truly alive, but simply moving around via mana and would simply collapse without it. Now you're telling me she's not only endured the conjuring in one piece, but can walk around without her summoner's influence?"

Though she was pretty much just thinking out loud to herself, Alisa clearly wanted both Shalltear and Sebastian to hear these thoughts, and the conclusion that likely came from them. If none of the three of them could find any flaws in the older sister's recovery but her necromantic origin, what right did they have to pass judgment and put her back under?

"However we deal with Esperia reuniting with her should wait until we've met with this girl, and see with our own eyes what has become of her. And the sooner we can do this, the better.", added the sculptress, looking between the other two and finishing her glass of wine, "We could come face to face with something none of us could have expected, and see all our plans thrown out the window. If she's mostly healthy but we deem her unfit for meeting Esperia, we can always convince her to leave."

Summarizing, Alisa had but a single goal objective in mind at this point, 'Wait and see'.

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#69Esperia 

Default on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:45 pm

Shalltear shook her head lightly, a hand raised to her chin, seemingly pondering about the matter. "I'm not certain, when we saw her there she looked a bit pale but there was no signs of decay."

Sebastian nodded his head curtly and explained a bit further. "I believe the spell they used to resurrect her is beyond basic necromancy. I heard about such spells before, where the body is called back from the grave in an unholy form of resurrection, but those people aren't truly alive again. To keep themselves from decaying and their mind from corrupting they need to feed on the flesh of the living. The fact she has been able to resist this call shows just how strong her will remains."

Yet Alisa's comment of wanting to meet Esperia's sister coaxed a curious reaction out of the demonic butler, a soft hum following. "Well, if you do wish to meet her then all you got to do is get outside and call her out. She's been trailing us ever since the trip from the garden."

How peculiar, so this woman was hiding somewhere nearby the house they were in? Perhaps it would soon be time for them to indeed come face to face with her!

#70Alisa Vollan 

Default on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:42 pm

WORDS: 380 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

Just a bit pale huh...? Alisa gave her a somewhat doubtful look, as if saying, 'That's it? That's all...?'? It hardly sounded like anything special, anything worth putting someone back in the ground over. Though improbable, a full blown resurrection was hardly an impossibility in a world filled with magic, though the sculptress also knew such a convenient spell had to come at a high cost:

"That just sounds like an average lycanthrope... At least, that's what the myths say~", she chuckled, unsure as to whether these myths had any semblance of truth behind them. In the end, Alisa didn't really know enough Lycans to know for sure, and especially had no clue whether they all abode by the same commandments. She sighed... In the end there were far more details she didn't know than facts she did know, and the sculptress simply crossed her arms under her hefty bust, "We have simply too many variables unaccounted for... At this point, any irreversible decisions would just be rash."

And that she knew of, they had at least two irreversible options on the table: Telling Esperia, and killing her sister again before she found out. As she contemplated her options and pondered on a plan of action, Alisa's wine red eyes shifted downwards to the liquid of the same color, stirring it in that idle gesture for a good while before Shalltear's voice drew her gaze back up. She looked at the vampire with interest, curiosity even, a telltale raise of her eyebrow betraying her interest:

"She reached this close... And I didn't notice? Now that is interesting... And somewhat troubling.", despite saying this, she looked as focused and composed as she always did, clearly still confident she'd have noticed something had the resurrected werewolf attacked, "I don't assume either of you have tried talking to her yet...? If not, there's a first time for everything~"

Finishing her wine with a short, quick gulp, she placed the now empty glass back on the table and stood upright, running her hands down her body, stretching out the creases in her sweater, waiting for Shalltear to lead the way. Otherwise, she could always just activate her Geomancy and find the woman herself.

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#71Esperia 

Default on Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:55 am

It seemed there was one slight dilemma left to resolve before they could go and search for Esperia's sister: how to distract her long enough for the girl to remain oblivious on the matter? Fortunately, it seemed Sebastian had an idea of his own, one he voiced soon afterward. "I will keep the young master occupied long enough for the two of you to converse with her. Lady Alisa, can I have Lumen lend her assistance? She would prove to be quite a boon in distracting the young master."

Once all was said and done Sebastian joined the others in the kitchen while Shalltear guided Alisa outside the house, her gaze shifting briefly along the street. It wouldn't have taken long for the sculptress to likely notice the faint glow in the vampire's eyes as she whispered softly. "There on the rooftop of that warehouse."

She nudged her head lightly toward the building, but it was then all of a sudden something happened, for if Alisa looked into the direction of the building a cloaked figure would hop off the building into an alleyway. "Che, is she trying to make us follow her? We better hurry then Alisa..."

Fortunately it seemed their assumption was correct, for the cloaked figure finally came to a halt in the middle of a small abandoned plaza, turning toward the duo, a voice greeting them with a certain familiar playfulness that reminded one of a certain obsidian-haired trickster. "If it isn't Espy's little senior, and the vampire girl who serves the demon within her~ I see the noodle-slurping Lycan isn't with you this time"

Shalltear scoffed lightly at those words, replying dryly. "He isn't, and I serve Esperia, not Asmodeus..." Yet as the cloaked figure raised a hand to her hood and pulled it down, the face that greet her unmistakable belonged to the same young lady Alisa had seen in the dream, in fact she had not changed at all aside from a paleness to her skin.

#72Alisa Vollan 

Default on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:00 am

WORDS: 450 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

"I'm sure Lumen will like that plan too.", Alisa nodded at Sebastian's suggestion, glancing away, giggling at her and Espy's antics... Visibly delighted the two had grown into such fast friends, "...Even without knowing anything about it~"

She might want to meet Espy's sister too, but for now they should focus on one thing at a time. Without knowing if Esperia's sister might actually stick around after this, Alisa truly meant her no harm, impressed by the woman's resolve without even having met her yet. If possible, she'd like to let the girl hold on to this life she'd only just recovered.

Calmly, the sculptress followed Shalltear out of the house. Now knowing somebody had been following her, Alisa reacted the only sensible way she could, tapping her foot as she walked and activating another spell, her sensory ability. With it, she could spot whoever tried tailing her long before they actually reached her, "I see her...", she nodded, sensing movement on the warehouse across the street, well within her vibration sensing range.

That said, the sculptress only noticed that presence once the interloper moved - rather quickly at that, no doubt reacting to the two women exiting the room. Narrowing her eyes, Alisa locked on to her target and darted off:

"I doubt she's in any hurry to meet Esperia either.", she observed, following the wolf woman as she disappeared into the alleyway, yet with quick acceleration Alisa kept her within reach of her Geomancy, easily trailing their fast moving target. Thankfully, the undead Lycan didn't run that far, content with running into a wide, open plaza where they could talk freely, with naught but the moon's gleam lighting the space around them.

With a snappy, less than polite greeting, she hardly looked overjoyed to see them, and a single look at Shalltear revealed the feeling was mutual. Yet Alisa's curiousity still visibly outweighed any and all annoyance as she scanned the woman's form, assessing that paleness of her skin and lack of any real signs of undeath.

"If it isn't the long lost sister, back from the dead~...", Alisa shot right back with that quick, sassy wit, her perpetual faint smile holding firm under her unshakable cool, "You have quite the story to tell, wouldn't you agree?"

The Vampire had far more trouble dealing with the woman's provocation, but she'd find more than a match in Alisa, who simply folded her arms under that generous, heaving bust. She didn't feel Espy's sister might find herself prey to such a simple gesture - not did she had that in mind to begin with - though she instinctively kept her eyes on the woman.

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#73Esperia 

Default on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:20 am

"You could say the antics of my adorable little sister were so startling they knocked me straight out of my socks, and the coffin for that matter." A hearty chuckle escaped her lips while she raised a hand to the back of her head, scratching it awkwardly while humming softly. "Sorry about that, with so many of her servants gathered it's tough to figure out who her allies are, and who are Espy's ones~"

Huffling lightly in annoyance Shalltear decided to let Alisa carry the conversation for the time being, the mentioning of having quite a story to tell being quite a correct statement. "My own story isn't that fancy really~ Although I think you're more interested in the epilogue." A playful little wink followed as she continued speaking. "Although I'm sure your feisty companion told you most of the tale, she never had the opportunity to learn why I fled from our encounter. The reason for that choice was because I needed to confirm something. It's unfortunate, but the magic cast upon me wasn't a resurrection magic. Rather, the people responsible for this sacrificed someone, their life, and soul used as fuel for a ritual that would temporarily grant my body the essence of life, and bind my soul back to my body. One of the vile pinnacles of Necromancy: The ability to bring back the dead as an undying abomination that contains all the skills they carried during their life. Unfortunately, the essence that fueled my body is running out, and I refuse both to feed on the living or to turn into a mindless ghoul. So, in the end, I wanted to use the bit of time I had left to confirm. Whether my sister would have the means to brave the encroaching storm."

#74Alisa Vollan 

Default on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:30 pm

Alisa shared a pleasant chuckle with the resurrected woman, quickly defusing the tension with a similar sense of humour to her younger sister:

"I guess you're a natural at graveyard humour~", praised the sculptress, hand raising over her mouth as her stance grew more relaxed, idle hand resting on her hip as she fixed her gaze on the girl, scanning her form. Esperia's older sister she may be, her unnatural condition meant she looked about as young as her sister, if not younger still.

Shalltear hardly looked pleased with the conversation topic, yet for Alisa, this unique experience and insight into her junior's childhood was simply too good an opportunity to pass up. Yes, this afternoon's adventure had shown her all the details of the girl's past... Merely seeing, however, wasn't the same as understanding; what little she did understood stood behind those walls she never pushed beyond - actually talking to Esperia about details of her past.

She cared for her little, impish junior, and hardly wanted to put her through the pain of revisiting her past...

So for now, she'd start with trying to understand how had the sister been wrenched from her peaceful slumber and forced back into the world of the living, with nothing but her love for her sister to hold her sanity intact. She listened to her tale, showing particular admiration and finally concern at her last words... And disgust at the spell she described, the one used to give her this makeshift body:

"How foul... I'm sorry you have to go through this.", Alisa answered, shaking her head, a twitch of her nose hinting at her disgust... Not at the sister, but at the necromancers who'd sacrifice life to bind her soul back in her body. She wanted to remember this woman even after she left, yet once that thought crossed her mind, Alisa realized she didn't even know her name; despite having wandered, "And I don't even know your name... Or formally introduced myself.", she smiled that unique mix of cool and warmth only those she respected ever got to see, "I'm Alisa."

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#75Esperia 

Default on Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:52 am

The young woman grinned at Alisa's remark, being rather quick to give a little retort of her own as she replied in a playful tone. "What can I say, when you're raised into a family of exorcists you get your fair share of graveyard humor~"

However, it was clear this young lady was a few levels above Esperia, for the simple gesture of Alisa as she folded her arms beneath her chest didn't coax a reaction out of her, rather she seemed more focused on her introduction. "Mhmm~ Pleasure to meet ya Alisa. My name is Aseria~ Aseria Von Eisenberg, but the last bit you already knew I guess~"

A playful wave of her hand followed while she decided to explain things a bit further. "Those who caused this already paid the price for their foul misdeeds, and even if it was unfortunate that I was brought back like this, it allows me to at least ensure one of my regrets can be resolved."

A hand raised to her chin while she inquired with a hint of curiosity. "Forgive me for asking such a silly question, but what year is it currently?" An understandable question, in the end she had only been raised from the dead recently...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum