Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Break from Life [Zan]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jeremiah Ali 

A Break from Life [Zan] Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:14 pm

Jeremiah Ali

Jeremiah watched the art intensely not quite understanding why it was deemed "Art". The painting in front of him was rather simple; In the middle of it was a yellow dot but then...that was all. A yellow dot... The entire background was black which often symbolized emptiness, loneliness, death, or anything evil. Yellow often symbolized happiness, positivity, or loyalty. After a few moments of watching the painting, he moved about the gallery. There were a few people here so the vibe was rather calming. The gallery was overall quiet, the sun shined through the windows and for a moment - just a moment, Jeremiah felt alive. The Phantom Halted in his tracks as he faced the large window above the display of clay structures. The demon slayer embraced the sun's light while it created a vibrant golden glow off his brown silk-like skin. Barunz, his companion and protector, did the same as his master. The earth creature inhaled deeply as if he'd been inhaling the rays of the sun. Many people watched them, mainly because of the Dardian Jeremiah had beside him, but probably because they were blocking the small clay exhibit as well.

"I don't know what to do, Barunz." Mr. Ali admitted to his companion. Although it was only 3 days since the night they met, he already trusted the beast. Barunz proved himself in such a short amount of time just by being beside Jeremiah for 72 hours straight. The creature looked at the young Savannian male. "A part of me can't sit with the idea of letting the same people who killed my family, run the council...but I know slaughtering each and every last councilman isn't what my parents would want." Jeremiah whispered only loud enough for the organism right beside him to hear. "My father would want me to join the Knights and get a position high enough to change the system."

The brown skinned boy chuckled before looking down. "My moms would just agree with my pops, probably even tell me to just let Karma get em..." Jeremiah shook his head and continued walking to the next exhibit, Barunz walking beside him. "But I just can't." Barunz' voice rumbled lightly proof that he felt for his friend. Jeremiah reflected a little, thinking back to the lives of Rune Knights he'd taken for the sake of 'just cause'. At the moment it all made sense; kill as much as possible - both Grimoire Heart and Rune Knights because the less of either of them would get him closer to his goal. Now that he thought about it, he realized that he wasn't thinking straight. He was driven by pure anger and because of that he stole innocent lives.

No more thinking! That's what he told himself as he approached an entire exhibit made for origami and other forms of paper art. "I heard the last Phantom Lord Guild Master dropped dead right here." He couldn't help but chuckle. That's a big L for Phantom Lord to take and it was hilarious.

Last edited by Jeremiah on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

A Break from Life [Zan] Haki10
#2Zanto 

A Break from Life [Zan] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:48 am

Zanto
At this point he knew what was about to happen to him. Zanto had only recently left Magnolia due to the emptiness he had felt in the Fairy Tail Guild. Having come to Oak, he felt as if it was a place he could better watch his back as those of the Bank came for him. Time seemed to take over his mind, as he heard the infinite noise of a clock ticking. As if his time was slowly counting down. The demon in his body urged to come out in order to kill those who wanted to assassinate the Red haired Mage. Inside a museum, Zanto casually walked around the place. Looking at some great art before his last stand came. He had recently left the actual painting section and had made his way to a room full of paper statues, or origami as they are called.

Walking into the new exhibit room, Zanto would come to see a dark skinned man being followed by some type of animal that he didn’t actually know the species of. Zanto was curious, even in his short time that he had left. Most would assume he would be doing his hardest in order to gather jewels to pay his debt, but in all honesty he could care less. Behind the dark skinned man, Zanto would speak softly, but in a deep voice saying “That’s a rather odd pet you have there. Sorry for bothering, but I’m just rather curious.” As his left hand would come up to stroke the red hair on his chin. The whole arm still being bandaged from something that had happened back in Baska Town.

#3Jeremiah Ali 

A Break from Life [Zan] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:58 pm

Jeremiah Ali

Jeremiah turned as ahe heard a voice from behind speak to him. He was acknowledging a giant paper boat in a casing. One thing he figured out about this gallery was that it was quite weird. Some of the art in here weren't so artsy at all. Jeremiah was actually growing bored so it was a good thing to have someone speak to him, it felt good to be approachable. The man spoke about Miah's creature, the Dardian that was with him. People usually stared at the earth beast no matter where he went - some in fear and some in awe but none dare to test his power. Barunz was strong and to make matters more interesting, he was from Savannah. "Oh, that guy? He isn't my pet, he's my partner." Nonchalantly, he began. "He is pretty amazing though." He ended with a confident smile. Barunz blushed lightly but turned away before anyone could see it - not that they could even tell. Miah looked at the red haired man in front of him before quickly analyzing. Long hair, looked to be in his twenty, most likely mid twenties but that arm... That arm was what caught his attention the most. The whole thing was off. How did that happen? Surely there was an interesting story for it. Barunz seemed to notice too as it was he only thing his eyes looked at on the man. Besides that, this man had a pretty unique appearance but Jeremiah hadn't seen him around. Who was he?

#4Jeremiah Ali 

A Break from Life [Zan] Empty Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:43 am

Jeremiah Ali

The young Savannian sighed and looked at the man before him, mostly at his arm though. What happened to him? He thought. He wanted to ask but he didn't even care that much in all honesty. The man was rather weird, as he just remained with his eyes on Jeremiah not saying anything at all. The young Phantom looked back at Barunz. The Dardian simply shrugged apparently confused as well. It didn't matter anyway. Jeremiah didn't want o be in the museum any more he kind of felt like going to the the pub. It's been a while since the first time he ever went. He was 17 then which meant he wasn't allowed to drink and now he was 18 going on 19 and he still wasn't legally allowed to drink but he was apart of Phantom Lord now. Everyone knew what it meant to be a Phantom Lord member. You were seen as like one of he protectors of Oak so people actually showed you some respect ironically. It was true that Phantom Lord wasn't a light guild but that didn't mean that the guild lacked good people completely. "Uh...anyway, see ya around,
redhead."
Jeremiah walked past the man who he briefly spoke to while his Dardian Guardian trailed behind him. With an arm like that it was safe to say that this man wouldn't survive unless he was a strong mage or had a capable magic. This world was cruel and it always rid itself of the weak.

~ EXIT ~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum