Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drunken Frenzy Witch's Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Elcia Blackheart 

on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:41 pm

Magic Name: Thread Magic

Magic Element: Non-Elemental

Magic Description: This form of magic allows the user to generate and manipulate thread at will the threads are small and difficult to see, the threads are also hard to detect but they are not invisible and can be spotted with a good eye. The threads can be used offensively, or defensively. Along with their attack and defense potential, the threads have many uses that are supplementary in nature and they are even capable of increasing the user's speed.

Name: Red Thread of Fate
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Thread Magic
Type: Offensive
Element: Non-Elemental
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Sustained
Effect: The user, extending one arm forward creates a cat made from red thread the cat can sustain D-Rank damage before collapsing, the cat can only move under the user's guidance, through hand motions the user can give the cat different commands. It is capable of charging forward and if it hits an enemy successfully it will deal D-Rank damage and dissipate on impact, because the cat is made of thread it can unravel and propel itself quickly to dodge incoming attacks at the users command through hand motions.

Name: Thread Slash
Type: Offensive
Range: 5 Meters
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user slashes their arms and hands in an X motion, a line of thread in the shape of an X (1x1 ft) shoots forward like a projectile. If this attack is sucessful it will deal D-Rank damage.

Name: Thread Barrier
Type: Defensive
Range: 3 Meters
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user extending both of their arms creates a shield of spinning thread in a circle around the user, the sheild is capable of blocking 2 D-Rank spells or 1 C-Rank Spell.

Name: Web Trap
Type: Supplementary
Range: 3 Meters
Effect: The user extending one arm forward creates a web of sticky difficult to see thread, this web can take several seconds to form and can be strategically placed in-between tree's, buildings, and other structures. If someone happens to get caught in the web trap it has a binding effect, it will take D-Rank damage to escape/destroy the trap.

Name: Magic Mending
Type: Supplementary
Range: 1 Meters
Effect: The user using both of their arms can mend clothes, the clothes would come out looking almost brand new due to the users skill in sewing however it can take several seconds to minutes to mend depending on how bad the clothes were damaged.

Last edited by Elcia Blackheart on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total

#2Shura Ranzu 

on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:59 pm

Red Thread of Fate - Cat or cat-shaped? Sustained or you using this as a single-cast?

Thread Slash - Size of the X is needed.

Thread Barrier - is this a 360 or is it a shield from one side?

Web Trap - Just a suggestion, as it is fine as is, but you can also make this a binding spell, of which can be sustained and the escape based on STR

Magic Mending - 25MP, no exception.

#3Elcia Blackheart 

on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:36 pm

Red Thread of Fate -It is more of a cat made of thread, so cat shaped? She can manipulate it to do things so it is similar to a summon but at the same time, it isn't because it has no mind of its own.

Thread Slash -How big should the X be?

Web Trap -Alright thank you, I will do that.

Magic Mending - Sorry! I will fix it.

#4Christian Zane 

on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Hello Elcia, I will be taking over the grading of these spells. So sorry for the wait.

Red Thread of Faith:

Does the cat deal blunt damage on strike? Please specify.

"because the cat is made of thread it can unravel and propel itself quickly to dodge incoming attacks at the users command through hand motions." please remove this aspect of the spell as it is supplementary in nature.

Thread Slash: Please use diameter for the size. In addition, the X can be up to 1 meter in diameter if you wish to make it bigger.

Thread Shield: Is this a dome? It seems to be unclear what you mean by circle. If it is a dome, it would not be possible to do so unless your character was under 1 meter in size. I advise changing it to a still shield that is 1 meter in diameter that appears in front of you and is shaped like a circle.

In addition, please change the duration to sustain.

Web Trap: Size and shape of said trap is needed.

Mend Clothes: Since this would be an autohit otherwise, please note you must touch the clothes you are mending.

Special Note: In addition, I've noticed you put 3 meters for range many times. I want to let you know that the maximum for D-rank normally is 5 meters, just in case you were unaware.

#5Elcia Blackheart 

on Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:07 pm

I am generally confused as to why a spell that mends clothes is even being thought about as an auto hit. I also do not really understand what you are saying.

#6Adelaide Sokolov 

on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:32 pm

I am sorry to inform you that at the moment we are changing regulations about magic and thus we are not grading spells anymore until the new regulations are done.

Once the new regulations are done you can remake your spells according to those.

#ff9900 ~ Alice #ffcc33 ~ Jupiter #33ccff ~ Hecate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum