Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Ryuko 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:10 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

With the approaching threat of Grimoire Heart, it was understandable that everyone was preparing for war. Some were honing their skills in combat training with friends and comrades, others were trying to study new spells and in some cases... some were seeking ancient treasures. In her case, Esperia was the last one.

"What do you mean by relics Asmodeus?"
The girl inquired to her ephemeral companion who floated beside her. The demon lord smiled softly at her, increasing her pace slightly so she was now floating before Esperia herself. "ancient treasures my dear~ In the distant past I wielded powerful items, Sebastian has been investigating their whereabouts, and he discovered that two of them are in fact here in Crocus."

Powerful items that could help her change the tide in the approaching war? If it meant keeping her loved ones safe then... "Did you find out anything specifically?" Asmodeus nodded her head confidently, explaining with a hint of excitement in her voice. "It appears one of them is in possession of a cult that is functioning underground within Crocus but... they are a bit dangerous~ However, with some aid we could easily reclaim it. The other one? Now that might be a bit more tricky..."

Yet as Asmodeus commented about the whereabouts of the treasures she spotted a familiar figure in the gardens, causing her lips to curve into a smirk. "Look who we have here~"

Seemingly curious at Lilith's comment Esperia turned around to face the source of her interest, the sight of Alisa making her smile softly as she raised a hand in a waving gesture toward her. "Ali~ Good morning!"

Last edited by Esperia on Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Alisa 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:06 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @esperia | CLOTHES

If she sought progress, Alisa also required introspection. Yes, she was definitely a natural at it, but then the same couldn't be said for her sword fighting skills. Technique, maybe... But that alone wouldn't cut it, she'd need experience, and getting that meant analyzing all the battles she'd lived through thus far.

"One at a time...", she thought out with steady breath, mumbling aloud as she sat alone in the garden, the black blade Bakuzan resting over her lap.

Granted, in none of these times did Alisa actually feel a need to kill her opponent... The first time she wouldn't even have had a choice assuming Finn actually intended to kill her... It showed her first hand the dimensions between them, dimensions she'd steadily been crossing, but by all accounts the road ahead was still far longer than the road behind her. It all started when she asked him for help in training with her newly purchased sword. Back then, she still wielded her falcata; although much heavier than the katana she now possessed, the single edge fighting technique held enough resemblance that she could transition between the two with relative ease.

But that too worked to her advantage. Because of having been so easily defeated, the next fight a few days later felt like a breeze in comparison. Lucifer was by no means a weak man. But fighting him was child's play compared to fighting Finn, and because of that experience Alisa successfully claimed victory.

Her next fight took place months later, in Baska. Yes, Alisa had fought in the meantime, though not using her sword and nothing but her sword. Baron didn't pose much of a challenge either, but that was more of his decision that one Alisa had forced on him. Even now she wondered how that fight might have gone had he actually tried. But he didn't, which in turn left Alisa wondering if she'd still have won.

And finally Arisa, only a few days back... She'd been a difficult opponent especially due to her willingness to use spells while Alisa fought using only her weapon. Junketsu, however, was a magical power on its own regard, and she'd triumphed over even her best friend... She took a deep breath, and focused... Thinking back on each of those battles, all of those four opponents, Alisa steadily visualized new confrontations with the same people, all while keeping a firm awareness of the weight rested on her lap.

She opened one eye at the familiar voice calling out to her... She wasn't too keen on people interrupting her meditation, but she made an exception for guild friends like Espy, "Araa, Esperia...? I don't suppose you're here to meditate as well?", her mouth drew into a welcoming, if somewhat playful smile at the sight of that girl filled with potential (and other things), but completely devoid of discipline...

Training Novice Mastery: 500 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Ryuko 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:16 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"Hmm meditation?" Esperia clasped her hands together as if she was praying, yet soon tilted her head slightly and opened an eye slightly "It's not that easy to meditate when the Demon Lord of Perverts is stuck in your head~" The girl remarked with a teasing poke of her tongue before turning her focus back to the subject. "Actually it was Asmodeus who noticed you~" The girl admitted with a soft smile while shaking her head lightly. "I trained with Lia earlier today~ and with Fia yesterday! But today I was actually looking into something." The girl mused softly while looking at her senior, noticing the mysterious blade in her possession. "I wonder if that's like one of those artifacts she mentioned..." Yet realizing she was musing out loud the girl quickly explained herself further. "Asmodeus told me earlier that Sebastian- One of her servants discovered ancient treasures that belong to her were located in Crocus, and I plan to search for them in the hope to use them in the upcoming battle."

Yet after a moment she tilted her head slightly to the side, musing out softly. "What about you Ali? Why were you meditating? Surely you weren't trying to control some lewd thoughts~"

#4Alisa 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:40 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 320 | TAG: @esperia | CLOTHES

So she was training earlier, and with Liana to boot. Alisa's smile widened visibly as these words reached her ears, filling with a special, brimming sense of pride for the girl who'd officially become her first and so far only student. Esperia too displayed another sort of interest in Alisa's insight, yet not as much as Liana who outright came to her to learn magic. That said, Alisa naturally felt a certain affection towards her two adorable kouhai. Hearing they were both training defenitely encouraged her to train harder as well...

But for now, she'd concede to carrying out her exercises at Esperia's side, "I see, I see~ Well, I imagine her influence can be rather...", pausing for a moment and rubbing her chin, Alisa seemed to be looking for the ideal word, then finally spoke up with a soft, thoroughly understanding smile, "...Distracting... But so long as you indulge your own desires instead of hers, I'm certain you'll be alright~"

These words would undoubtedly remind the girl of the discussion they had last time, of how denying her own impulses could not only harm her, but make her more susceptible to the demons'... But on the other hand, overindulgence could also lead her down on the same path. Which soon begged the question as to whether Lilith had been abiding by the deal Alisa had made with her.

"Treasures huh...", Alisa echoed Esperia's words understandingly as she glanced down at the Katana in her hand, while the eye like patterns in her lapels seemed fixed on the shorter girl's by merit of their position, yet almost eerily so, I guess while you were looking for treasure, I was training with one~"

She held Bakuzan one more time before finally strapping it upside down to her left hip, looking curiously at the girl's reaction as a soft chuckle left her lips...

Training Novice Mastery: 820 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Ryuko 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:58 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"Mhmm~ Distracting is one good way of describing it." Esperia hummed with a sheepish smile at Alisa while listening to her senior's advice about indulging in her own desires rather than Asmodeus'. For a moment she couldn't help but think back about the previous night, the blissful warmth she had felt sleeping in Fia's arms and after a moment she smiled sheepishly, her cheeks coloring slightly red as she remarked with a soft and gentle tone that carried a hint of bashfulness to it. "I don't think we have to worry about me indulging in my own desires~"

Yet the words that followed fascinated Esperia, something that was clear as she looked with interest at the mysterious weapon Alisa carried with her. Seeing it actually gave her a curious little idea. "Say~ Ali, would you be interested in testing your treasure upon some bad people?"

The girl mused out loud as she soon explained a bit further in detail. "There are some evil cultists laying low in Crocus, and they are in possession of a relic that belongs to Asmodeus, one she wants to obtain so that I can become able to use her power more with less of a 'backlash' so to speak. A good place to test our your weapon, right?"
[/quote]

#6Alisa 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:35 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 280 | TAG: @esperia | CLOTHES

She chuckled, it definitely sounded like distracting alright... However, it appeared Espy had been taking Alisa's advice and made good on her agreement. Lilith too, possibly, considering Esperia didn't look too different from who the sculptress knew her as. No matter what she couldn't stand seeing such a cute, innocently perverted girl enslaved by a demon lord, "I take it Fia's doing well too~?", she'd comment, raising an eyebrow inquisitively. She didn't even need all that insight, most of the times Espy was just that transparent.

Espy did share Alisa's interest in Bakuzan, following it as the sculptress strapped it back to her waist. And she too had the insight to guess exactly what the tall woman would rather be doing, "Hmmmm~?", she hummed, visibly intrigued by the idea as her brow furrowed quizzically, bringing one had, "What manner of bad people would you have in mind, I wonder~"

Despite her general dislike of dark mages, Alisa had long vowed to spare most of the business end of her blade, or even just her fists, when they weren't personally involved in her grudges and didn't stand in her way. She still wasn't so callous as to turn a blind eye on someone suffering right in front of her, but she also didn't go out of her way looking for trouble. Of course, she made an exception to that rule when she felt a dire need to sharpen her skills.

"Indeed... Though If she has you running errands for her...", her smile faded somewhat, though not completely; instead sternly folding her arms under her generous bust, "I should have a little chat with her."

Training Novice Mastery: 1100 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Ryuko 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:49 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Esperia tilted her head slightly to the side in confusion at Alisa's change in expression but soon smiled as she leaned forwards and hummed softly, her tone more mischievous than before. "Could it be that you're seeking quality time with the Demon Lord of Lust?" A little giggle escaped her lips as she continued soon afterward. "Then again, since I was planning to let her take control once we reached the cult I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk to her now~"

A soft hum followed as she whispered a familiar phrase under her breath, the dark cocoon engulfing her as the transformation took place. It was to be expected that the Demon Lord would be pleased to see Alisa again, playfully folding her arms beneath her bust as she took a step closer, to the point their busts were directly pressing against one another while she hummed softly. "No need for negotiations this time my dear Alisa~ While your suspicions are understandable, the relics I seek are actually in the effort to help Esperia gain a better grasp of my powers so we can contribute better in the upcoming conflict~ However, you know I'm always more than eager to have a chat with you, or something more..." the demon lord hummed the last bit with a mischievous smile while she waited to see the sculptress her reaction.

#8Alisa 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 320 | TAG: @esperia | CLOTHES

No matter what anybody said, Alisa couldn't see a demon lord doing anything out of the kindness of her heart... And the fact that Esperia actively believed in this got her attention, for the wrong reasons. True, compared to most demon lords, Asmodeus' motives were relatively benign... Though she was still a demon lord, with whims more selfish than even Alisa's...

"Oh, if only all out meetings were motivated by such pleasant reasons~", Alisa teased right back, flipping her hair behind her. Before she could go out helping Esperia gather things for their favorite succubus, she needed to know what the woman was after thus reassured the smaller girl with her kindest smile, "It's quite alright, I'll call you back out soon enough~"

With this and almost apologetic wave of her hand, she bid her junior goodbye for now so she could speak to her roommate, putting her poker face back on before Queen Succubus came out to play.

"And you sweetie, will tell me exactly what it is you're having Esperia collect.", she narrowed her eyes sternly, but to her credit, Lilith understood the problem quickly enough. Alisa didn't budge an inch when the tall demoness pressed her bust to hers, as always showing no fear of the woman possibly getting under her skin, "You know, I really don't see a demon lord doing anything out of the kindness of her heart."

With this, she'd move forward about half an inch, enough to match the yielding, delightful pressure on the demon lord's chest as she tilted her head, finger reaching up and fiddling with the spiderweb like string on her shoulder:

"I'd much prefer to hear not what Esperia stands to gain from this... But what do you hope to achieve.", ruby red staring deep into that mysterious amber, the ever cynical, inquisitive Alisa wouldn't be so easily satisfied by such a selfless explanation...

Training Novice Mastery: 1420 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

Last edited by Alisa Vollan on Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

#9Ryuko 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:35 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"You wound my heart~" Asmodeus hummed softly while her lips curved up slightly into a smile. "But if you wish to know, I shall tell you, it would only be fair for you to know what we'd be fighting for." A soft shiver of excitement ran across her spine at the sculptress her counter-pressure, yet moments later the demon lord leaned slightly closer, returning the pressure anew while whispering temptingly toward Alisa's ear. "Mortals call it the Ring of Dominance, but that's just a silly name they gave it. The truth is that this ring is a powerful relic I made~ It contains a large fragment of my power before I was sealed away, and with it our dear Espy would become able to obtain the means to gain a new power, one where she is able to become in control of my magic without the need of letting me do all the work~"

Yet a moment passed before she leaned away from Alisa's ear and closer to her lips, a soft whisper following. "But it's greatest value is symbolic: With it she could gain the means to call upon more of my followers. I'm not certain if sweet little Liana told you, but Esperia already gained the aid of one of them, and I'm hoping to find a certain pair of elusive friends before the war begins."

A slight shift and she was only a few centimeters away while she hummed softly. "Their aid would help keep her safe, and get me what I want also~ And it's the last bit you wish to hear, right?"

She smiled as she leaned back a hand trailing toward the sculptress's hip while she mused softly. "I wish for Esperia to gain something special... While other demons might seek dominance, I desire something entirely different. You could say that I wish for Esperia to become someone who can bring forth a certain wind of change~ For that I could care any less about dominance. No, what I seek is more elegant and refined~ But then again~ I have been keeping my part of the deal so far, so perhaps you should do a bit of give and take? I might be inclined to spoil you about what I desire from Esperia then~"

#10Alisa 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:12 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @esperia | CLOTHES

Alisa almost giggled at those words, knowing Asmodeus cared very little what others thought of her. She'd raise an eyebrow, seeing through the bluff quickly enough... Soon a soft, appreciating gasp left Alisa's moistened lips at the returning pressure a softness so sinful one could easily lose herself in it. Assuming one lacked the mental fortitude to put a monk to shame.

"Hmmm, that sounds like a very convenient artifact.", she didn't bother pointing out she probably didn't care about doing the work since it meant she could breathe fresh air again, which meant this still wasn't the explanation Alisa was looking for.

Instead, she merely delighted in the work of art that was this woman's body, the thrilling feast for the senses only a select few could enjoy without instantly losing themselves in it. Her long dark hair had a particularly enticing scent, and the sculptress found herself deeply inhaling its fragrance, in turn pushing her bosom further into the demoness'. She couldn't deny her enjoyment of someone who could challenge her sexuality, an enjoyment Lilith would likely pick up on with the two of them so close and personal. In the end, she was simply the type of person who savored every challenge to surmount, and making the demon lord of lust yield to her thrilled Alisa like little else.

"Oho? That's actually the first time I'm hearing about that... But gathering servants seemed a bit further up your alley indeed.", indeed it was but not the whole story, as Asmodeus herself soon confessed. Visibly taken by it, Alisa's fingers soon entertained themselves with the woman's silky black hair while she finally graced Alisa with the explanation she wanted to hear. Only top stop right at the edge, almost predictably. Alisa curled her lip; she knew when she was being played, but also knew Lilith made a fair point, "It appears you've been a good roomate to our sweet little Esperia... Hmmm, perhaps I should consider rewarding you~...", she'd answer, shifting her torso slightly.

Her gaze narrowed heady mischievously while her fingers began a soft caress over the woman's back, amused by the almost needy fashion Lilith pressed up to her. Alisa may tease, but she wasn't really a liar... Keeping the Demon lord agreeable obviously meant giving her what she wanted every now and then... Alas:

"But, mixing business with pleasure seldom ends well, you know?", she point out, teasingly loosening some of the pressure on her chest as she though back to the problem at hand...

Training Novice Mastery: 1820 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Ryuko 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:56 am

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

So far Asmodeus seemed pleased, very pleased at the ongoing little 'teasing' battle with Alisa, yet at her final remark, the demon lord hummed playfully. "Pleasure can be a business of its own at times~" A little wink followed as she took a step backward and sighed playfully. "But you're right~ I'll give you a raincheck till after we deal with today's business~ but after that I'll be cashing in on your part of the deal~" She could already feel a shiver of excitement run across her spine at the mere thought of it.

As she gestured for Alisa to accompany her Asmodeus hummed softly, deciding to give a little history lesson of sorts. "You likely never heard about it, since the writings by the church at that time likely elude to the matter, but compared to the other Demon Lords I tend to... approach things differently~" She said with a little smile as she raised a hand to her chin, thinking for a moment while she resumed her tale. "Unlike the others who rely on their raw power, I myself prefer to rely on the 'contributions' of others to my cause. One group of individuals, in particular, served as my closest and most powerful servants. It is them I plan to gather so that they can serve Esperia and safeguard her should it be needed~ Never can have enough friends, right?"

Asmodeus playfully stretched her arms up into the air, her back arched lightly while she hummed softly. "Also don't worry about the cultists, it happens that most of them are criminals, murderers and similar wicked fiends~ They'd almost put a demon lord like me to shame~"

#12Alisa 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:30 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @esperia | CLOTHES

She'd like to point out that regardless of however it may work for demon lords, it takes a specific kind of human to do business in pleasure. But she had a hunch those words would fall on deaf ears. But she knew that for all the delight to be felt from Asmodeus' body, Esperia had come here on a mission just like Alisa had come to train. She could return the succubus' kindness later...

"Hmmm, I'd be very surprised if you didn't~", noted the sculptress with a knowing smirk and returning, equally tempting wink, putting aside the curiosity towards this woman's intimacy for the time being.

Now for the business at hand. Alisa wasn't really fond of cultists anyway, not enough to go around murdering them on sight, but sufficiently so to spare little though to their well being:

"Once more, that doesn't surprise me very much... Although each Demon Lord has their own way of doing things.", she'd note, nodding, bringing a hand to her chin while the other went to her hip, though she couldn't help chuckle at that notion, "Indeed, 'keep your friends close', I believe is how the saying goes..."

She doubted Lilith would need any external assistance if her goal was corrupting Esperia, and if some of her servants might disagree with her goals, she doubted they'd actively defy her. She followed as the demoness beckoned

"Call me prejudiced, but I have a hard time associating cultists with good people to begin with...", she'd point out, letting her arms dangle freely as she walked, swaying back and forth alongside the fluttering of her skirt, "Though I'll admit some are worse then others... Tell me then, where have these ones set up shop?"

Alisa looked around almost on instinct, as if their enemies might actually be closer than she expected... After all, Asmodeus had yet to hint towards where they might be.

Training Novice Mastery: 2120 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#13Ryuko 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:03 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"I like to keep my friends very close, like depending on the friend even in my bed~" Asmodeus hummed teasingly as she started walking along the garden, seemingly pleased so far. "It seems that they are hiding within an underground labyrinth beneath the streets of Crocus." However, the demon lord's lips curved into a smile while she started to explain a bit further. "Sebastian was a dear and got the entrance cleared for us, but the rest is up to us."

Asmodeus seemed to start pondering a bit further, clearly thoughtful onto something when she finally hummed with a smile. "A~Li~Sa, I forgot to mention but after we retrieve the relic we got one more stop to make~ Gotta visit two friends of us, and you can decide for yourself how likeable they are~ But basically they will help ensure our dear Espy doesn't get herself killed once the war begins."

Reaching the streets she gestured toward an abandoned alleyway and stated with a hint of excitement. "It seems we are almost there~"

And indeed, by the time they entered the alley a man dressed in a butler suit was waiting for them, a light bow being made in response to their arrival. "A good day to you Master Asmodeus, and I believe this must be Lady Alisa?"

#14Alisa 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:52 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @esperia | CLOTHES

"Ufufufu~ How friendly of you~", responded the sculptress, with the same complete ease that the demoness had probably grown used to by now, "And how seedy of them...", her faint smile faded somewhat, though not completely. She somewhat expected this sort of behavior from those who worship unholy things...

Sebastian huh... Now she at least knew the name of one of the Demon Lord's minions, though it begged the question of how strong he actually was. Alisa raised an eyebrow at that absent look on the woman's face only to chuckle:

"Ara, worried over being alone with me, I take it?", not missing a chance, she'd tease the demon lord right back, brushing a long black lock behind her back, "It's quite alright though, I'll admit I'm somewhat interested in the new old friend Esperia's been making."

But as they walked over to meet these supposed allies, Alisa instead came face to face with a calm and grizzled old butler: She visibly appreciated the man's cool formality and refined elegance, fitting the most well trained (and well paid) of butlers. Her expression brightened immediately as she nodded and answered just as gracefully, "You believe correctly. You must be Sebastian...?"

Even his name fit the stereotype, but if Alisa made a mistake her she'd have just embarrassed herself as appallingly as possible... But that remained to be seen as she eyed him inquisitively? She felt that same, dark aura she felt from demons, which hardly frightened her in the slightest. Besides, a demon tending to another demon's needs didn't surprise her in the slightest.

Training Novice Mastery: 2370 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#15Ryuko 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:12 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"Your assumption is correct Lady Alisa, about your inquiry master Asmodeus. It seems that Mare and Aura have been spotted within the labyrinth." Asmodeus raised a hand to her cheek, her smile lingering yet the focused look in her eyes clearly showed she was more serious than usual. "Hmm~ So you're saying the twins have mobilized, that confirms our target is inside."

The demon lord hummed softly while turning to Alisa to explain with a grin. "Curious~ You might be able to meet some endearing friends of mine then Alisa~" A soft hum followed as Sebastian made a light waving gesture at the trapdoor leading further into the labyrinth.

"Have a pleasant trip Master Asmodeus." Asmodeus smiled lightly at the man before gesturing for Alisa to follow her. Just as expected the trapdoor led to a large underground corridor, one dimly lit while the demon lord hummed softly. "We're likely about to meet some resistance soon, hopefully you'll be entertained~" Further inside footsteps and voices resounded deeper inside, shadows visibly against the light from torches against the walls.

"I could have invited Sebastian, but then it would become rather boring..." A soft snicker followed as she waited to see how Alisa would react.

#16Alisa 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:54 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 600 | TAG: @esperia | CLOTHES

Alisa sighed inwardly at the butler's confirmation; playing the guessing game really is suffering. Pleasantries aside, she listened rather attentively to both these demons and their conversation, catching the names Mare and Aura, quickly associating them with the two friends Lilith mentioned earlier. Hearing this, however, the Demon Lord dropped the playfulness for the first time in front of Alisa. Not so stark a change of demeanor, or imposing aura to shake the sculptress, but easily enough to warrant her full attention.

"Hmmm, looking forward to it~", she'd nod in agreement, growing all the more curious by the moment. But with this out of the way, they were free to look for these cultists and their hiding place. Descending down into the trapdoor took no time at all, and once they reached the bottom, "We should have no trouble dealing with this ourselves... Well, I won't~", teasing the demonness on her vessel, Alisa would giggle softly, if anything hoping to urge Asmodeus into helping the train the girl, "From what I last saw, Espy isn't nearly so strong that you can channel your full power yet."

Yet they had no time to fool around as just around the corner stood a lone cultist, roughly four meters away, bearing a dagger on his waist and no visible concerns with using it:

"W-WHO THE HELL AR-", alerted, the cultist shouted and reached for his own weapon, yet not enough that he'd immediately alert his friends

He'd have no chance of finishing his sentence.

Without a moment's hesitation, Alisa sprung forward, dashing at full speed with a frigid look filled with blood lust. Still in her training mindset, at that moment she visualized Finn, by far the greatest opponent she had ever faced, and only in a sparring fight. Mind you, Finn was also one of her best friends, no way she'd up and kill him the moment they made eye contact. But in a training room like where they first fought, killing wounds were healed in a matter of seconds...

Killing wounds such as the one she unleashed on her foe. Ending her dash, she'd stop with her leading right foot at roughly one and a half meters from the foe, left hand still firmly gripping Bakuzan's sheath. With a push of her thumb, she dislodged it from the scabbard and followed that movement with the fastest Iai strike she could muster.

Using the scabbard to her advantage, she focused all of her force into the draw, positioning the former so she could unsheathe the latter in her desired position, unleashing an upwards diagonal slash cutting the man's torso from his right hip to his left shoulder. With Bakuzan's sharpness, the wound didn't actually bleed until a few instants after she'd struck, spraying liberally and leaving quite a few splatters on Alisa's face.

As her slain foe fell down, she swiped her sword down, wiping off the blood before sheathing it back, grabbing a handkerchief to wipe off the blood, then finally brushing a single out of place lock back behind her ear:

"Shall we move on? This guy must have friends further in.", she'd point out cooly, completely unaffected by the life she'd just taken. The man did have a weapon and from his face, no qualms with using it. This made him fair game for the sculptress, "But if they're all this weak, we should be done in a few..."

Training Novice Mastery: 2970 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#17Ryuko 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:34 am

Ryuko

Asmodeus

~The Demon Lord of Lust~

Alisa's playful remark made Asmodeus's lips curve back into her trademark smile while she addressed the sculptress her statement with a hint of amusement in her voice. "You're quite correct~ Although she is growing at a pleasant pace, I would settle the current power of this form at the mark of perhaps five percent of my true power? Might be a bit closer to two should I be able to fight on my own terms~" The demon lord hummed softly as she watched Alisa cleanly deal with the cultist that had spotted them. Watching as the corpse of the man laid on the ground Asmodeus stated with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "You certainly like to make a bloody mess of things~ Perhaps once this is over we'll make a different type of 'messy' situation."

A wink followed as she stepped alongside Alisa further into the labyrinth when suddenly Alisa would have likely noticed that the next room was somewhat more crowded. Several cultists were armed, some were even preparing some sort of ritual and among them was even a titan of a giant! Clearly this might be a bit of a more entertaining challenge!

#18Alisa 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:49 am

Alisa

WORDS: 450 | TAG: @esperia | CLOTHES

"That much? Wow, seems you need as much training as your vessel~", Alisa gibed, brow raising in mock bewilderment, before breaking off into a hearty chuckle, flipping her hair and shrugging, "...Or so I'd say, but I've yet to see you fight seriously, or Esperia for that matter. Not for lack of trying mind you..."

By no means did she expect a demon lord to be weak, but nor did she assume them to be Gods either. Even a mortal man can become a god in the eyes of his neighbors simply by amassing more power than they can even grasp. Anything and everything in this world could be defeated, under the right circumstances. Asmodeus however, seemed adamant she had at least one playing field where nobody could rival her:

"I'll give you credit for confidence though~", with that teasing wink, she spared a single cursory glance at the defeated foe, "Not as much as that guy was pitifully weak, I've sliced through butter tougher than that.", and snickered at the demoness' comment, how quickly her thoughts strayed to lewder things, which Alisa responded with a smirk, "Oh, you'd end up as messy and motionless as that corpse."

She couldn't deny that tinge of excitement at defeating the demon lord of lust on her own domain and for the sake of elegance avoided mentioning how it wouldn't end nearly as fast. Confident and willful, Alisa wasn't the type to back down from a challenge, but currently they had a different sort of goal to achieve. As they pressed deeper into the cave, she'd clack her heel on the stone floor, turning her skin into a crystalline shimmer, heightening her sensitivity to all but the faintest of vibrations. This way, they wouldn't get surprised again, and also have a clue as to how they might navigate the labyrinth.

"Let's try to get closer before they notice us...", Alisa whispered, seeking to preserve the element of surprise until she could land a decisive first strike.

She doubted this guys had anything going for them, but she wasn't the type to get careless either. Fortunately, the room before them had plenty of pillars and the cultists all looked focused away from them. Thus, Alisa moved on her tiptoes, avoiding that giveaway sound of heels hitting stone and hiding behind the pillar. Currently, all enemies stood slightly over twenty meters from her. She'd try to stealthily narrow this distance down to about fifteen to ten to weed out the fodder and face only the strongest in single combat with her blade.

Training Novice Mastery: 3420 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#19Ryuko 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:09 pm

Ryuko

Asmodeus

~The Demon Lord of Lust~

Asmodeus couldn't help but smirk at Alisa's remark about her state of being after they were doing with their little objective. She would had been lying if she said she wasn't looking forward to the opportunity, but nonetheless it seemed that the entertaining part of the day would have to wait a little bit longer.

Indeed, instead Asmodeus and Alisa found themselves sneaking along the pillars, and yet as Alisa finally neared her targets, giving her the means to easily weed out her enemies that something unexpected happened. From a nearby corridor a cultist emerged, seemingly looking around but before he could properly act Asmodeus had already moved. A light tap of her foot at the same moment Alisa had attacked would have led to a stream of thorny pikes to rush in a straight line toward her target, at such a speed that the poor man couldn't do much more than find himself impaled upon the pikes, the sight of it likely reminding one of the stories of a certain fiend who was known as the 'Impaler'.

By the time Alisa had finished the fodder the giant was all that was left, leading to Asmodeus to hum teasingly. ""All yours my dear~"

#20Alisa 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:01 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @esperia | CLOTHES

Could Asmodeus actually keep her head in the game after Alisa hinted at intending to return her selfless love and care towards Esperia? Hopefully, as she obviously had vested interests in this little adventure. Considering this woman was the Demon Lord of the whole vice, Alisa figured if anybody could function with their thoughts clouded by lewdness, it had to be her.

She spared the demoness a single cursory glance as the two parted ways, each covering different sides of the chamber. From her hiding place, Alisa spotted Lilith kindly butchering a single stray before he could alarm his friends, and with an acknowledging nod, Alisa advanced. Flicking her wrist, she targeted the pedestal where the cultists gathered around their holy book or whatever that thing was; suddenly, the whole thing exploded in a shattering explosion of crystal shrapnel poking those further towards the front full of holes and scattering three others. While one staggered from the vicious hit with near fatal wounds, Alisa dashed in.

"One...", once more, with fatal accuracy and precision, she drew her sword across the man's abdomen and put him out of his misery. Next up was a girl, not too far away from the first. She too had recieved fatal wounds, so Alisa's strike was little more than a mercy kill. Yet considering this one still tried shooting a deadly spike at Alisa, she still had quite a bit of fight into her.

With a swift move towards her right side, Alisa avoided the sluggish shot simply by seeing the enemy raise her arm from four meters away and reacting in kind, before dashing in and stabbing her sword through the gut:

"Two...", she declared coldly, the blood stains on her clothes and face widening with every enemy slashed

Yet as she confined herself to using her sword after trimming the number of enemies down to a reasonable amount, Alisa still had to contend with three foes, plus however many other stragglers may have survived. With her sword stuck all the way inside this woman, one foe remained capable of sluggishly taking aim at her. Would he finally have a chance to avenging his mates, or will someone be able to assist her? Find out in the next episode!

Training Novice Mastery: 3750 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#21Ryuko 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:29 pm

Ryuko

Asmodeus

~The Demon Lord of Lust~

It appeared that the cultists had different plans for Alisa, for when her blade impaled the woman she had been fighting one particular mage who had been standing a modest distance away from the slaughter being caused by the sculptress had been chanting under his breath, the blood from Alisa's victims seemingly starting to rise toward the slain woman, her body coated like the blood was becoming a carapace while her body started to... transform.

Rapidly her body enlarged to the point she was no longer human, her features twisting and distorting till what appeared before Alisa was a fearsome demon! However, despite the fact her sword was pushed out of the demon during the transformation, the demon first had something else in mind: ensuring the one that summoned it couldn't finish the binding ritual. A clawed arm tried to bat away Alisa in the hope to force her away while it turned its head toward the collapsed cultist, inhaling deeply before expelling a stream of flames that consumed the poor soul.

"Oh mai~ Seems things are turning hot in here... and unfortunately fire magic isn't on my list of likes~"

Asmodeus hummed playfully, wondering how Alisa would deal with this demonic challenger!
[/quote]

#22Alisa 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:00 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @esperia | CLOTHES

Hearing the chant, Alisa reflexively pivoted on her heel, turning the impaled woman and ready to use her as a shield against whatever came at her... Whether or not she'd have time to pull this off was arguable at best, but fortunately for her, this was no attack. Instead, the chant pooled the blood of cultists living and dead and focused it on the freshly slain woman, using her corpse or near corpse as a vessel for something else.

Alisa had long shed her pure hatred of all things demonic, driving her to butcher both dark mages and demons alike in an act of blind vengeance. Yet this image - evil cultists something whose power they couldn't grasp - disgusted and reviled her to the core. Whatever they were trying to summon presented itself as the very definition of troublesome.

She clicked her tongue, as with her sword yet stuck inside the creature, she was pulled a single step forward before having the sword removed from the demon.

A hint of that long hidden hatred flashed in the normally cool red eyes of the sculptress, and at that moment, she cared little for training. With the step forward she was forced to take, she loosened the grip on her sword and tapped her foot, activating her thrusters and accelerating near instantly. Despite the sudden acceleration of her body, the loosened grip on her sword ensued the weapon didn't follow the sculptress... At least, not in the same position. Through masterful coordination, she kept her right hand roughly in the same position, but rolled it with the motion of her left hand, which moved forward as pulled by the sword's inertia.

By using her right hand as a fulcrum, physics together with a little guidance shifted her sword into a horizontal cutting position, right as she accelerated. She had but a simple goal, the freshly summoned demon's neck, just as it began to try to swing at her. She didn't see that attack nor could she have done so, but the same applied to the demon not seeing the slash that severed its head, as it was executed in just over a tenth of a second owing to how close they were.

Whether the demon itself had perished or merely the corpse serving as its vessel was of no consequence, she'd do this every single time she saw it trying to appear in this world. The moment she felt her blade cut through, Alisa's hateful glare fixed on the summoning cultist. With another flick of her free wrist, she materialized a sharp crystalline blade in a cutting path along its throat, ensuring it would never summon another demon... Or breathe for that matter....

Once the threats had been dealt with, Alisa took a deep breath and composed herself, resheathing her katana:

"Better to nip the the issue in the bud before it becomes a real problem.", she'd comment, glancing at Lilith who probably shouldn't complain about the heat anymore...

Spell used: Cutting bloom, Thruster

Spell sustained: Geomancy

Training Novice Mastery: 4250 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#23Ryuko 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:57 pm

Ryuko

Asmodeus

~The Demon Lord of Lust~

The Demon lord's smile didn't waver at the sight of the sculptress vanquishing the demon, yet it appeared that Alisa was still far from done playing with the cultists. Small tremors shook the ground as a giant started to march toward her, broadaxe in his hands while a sudden whistle caused three large direwolves to march at her.

Meanwhile Asmodeus had spotted something interesting, a cloaked cultist sneaking in the corner of the room, a crossbow in his hands, yet the moment he tried to fire the projectile Asmodeus raised a hand, a large flower petal emerging from the ground at Alisa's side to intercept the bolt before it disappeared into the ground again. "Che!" The cultist groaned in annoyance, on the brink of trying to reload his weapon, if not for the fact a large rotating disc of flower petals was going straight for his neck, making the man's neck be sliced open and his body to collapse onto the ground, hands reaching for his throat as blood splattered freely from the injury!

"There we go~ now you get to play with a giant and his pets, how adorable~"Asmodeus clapped her hands together in amusement.

#24Alisa 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:44 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @esperia | TRANSFORMED

A makeshift summoning spell, cobbled together atop the knees of a dying man hardly produced anything worthwhile, as would be expected... Thankfully enough, for Alisa didn't know how strong that demon could be if fully and properly summoned, and she lacked any and all interest in finding out. With this, the two women pressed forth into the next chamber, where at least one cultist, one giant, and three direwolves awaited them. The wolves were about the size of an average wolf... Proportionately to the giant at least.

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Bp7luxd

"I guess some people must be taught... How bigger doesn't mean better.", Alisa pointed out as her smirk finally returned, as she reached for her left bicep and closed all three clasps on that blue brace, wincing as the needles drew her blood,"Life fiber override...! Kamui Junketsu!!"

In a cloud of steam the sculptress had transformed, shrinking her outfit down significantly... But not simply to show off though. As she spotten three direwolves trying to gang up on her, Alisa's eyes locked one of them down... Wolves are pack animals... That's merely the most basic knowledge everyone would half a brain should at least know about. A little more complex conclusion was she could simply intercept them one at a time whenever they used those numbers to their advantage. Once their maws stood dangerously close to her, Alisa moved towards one, crouching under its mouth and drawing her sword for a high, vertical slash, cutting across the wolf's underside, head to bottom, and slipping under its rear paws before a rain of blood, guts, and finally the whole corpse collapsed on her.

Spell sustained: Geomancy

Training Novice Mastery: 4500 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

[/quote]

#25Ryuko 

A tale of relics and perverts, mostly perverts [Training - Alisa] Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:34 pm

Ryuko

Asmodeus

~The Demon Lord of Lust~

"..." A twinkle of interest was clearly visible in Asmodeus' eyes at the transformation of Alisa's clothes, leaving the Demon Lord to raise a hand to her cheek, tapping it idly while she watched Alisa's fight with the large Direwolves. The fight was just as she had come to expect from the sculptress, and yet Asmodeus couldn't help but find herself unable to turn her eyes away... from the skimpy outfit of the sculptress.

The moment the wolves and the giant were properly dealt with Asmodeus approached her companion, lips curved into a grin as she hummed softly. "Now that's the type of outfit that I can approve of~ If you're trying to seduce me you're doing a great job with it~" Asmodeus giggled softly as she gestured at the corridor. "Let's go further inside, shall we?"

As they entered the corridor and went deeper into the maze something peculiar would start to show itself, corpses littered the floor, and oddly enough they all belonged to the cultists? Finally, it appeared that the source of this slaughter would soon reveal itself, for at the altar a pair of dark-skinned elves were eagerly discussing something "This is it! Master Asmodeus' ring! I bet she is going to be super happy to have it back!" the girlish looking one of the duo, who was holding a staff nodded his head sheepishly. "Maybe she will pet our heads if we deliver it to her personally..."

A playful cough was made by Asmodeus to alert the twins of her presence while she turned to Alisa to explain. "May I introduce you to Mare Bello Fiore and Aura Bella Fiora~ Don't be confused, Fiore isn't a reference to the royal family."

Aura and Mare eagerly rushed to the Demon Lord, Aura bouncing to a halt before the duo as she gave a playful salute to Alisa. "Sixth Floor Guardian of Master Asmodeus' dominion, pleased to meet ya~" While Mare stopped beside his sister and bowed lightly, seemingly averting eye contact with Alisa as he whispered bashfully. "S-Same floor--- M-Master Asmodeus we found the relic you were looking for." Asmodeus couldn't help but find her lips curve into a smile, a hand raised to lightly pet Mare's head while she stated with a gentle tone. "Excellent work my dears, if not for your scouting earlier we would have still been searching for it." Yet as Mare's cheeks flushed up lightly and a soft content sound came from him Aura remarked with a grin. "Was easy-peasy! But whose the pretty lady who looks like she took one of your outfits Master Asmodeus?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum