Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flip Em [Yasuki | Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yasuki 

Flip Em [Yasuki | Solo] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:29 am

Yasuki
She wandered back to the inn as it has been a pretty exhausting day. From helping find a sword in the garden where she had to chase a dog to retrieve it, to spending the day with a new friend. "That guy, he sure is.. unique." she said aloud meaning to keep it to herself. As she approached the inn, she could see the owner of the inn standing by the sign that read 'Batra's Inn'. "That must be Batra, heh." she mentioned quietly in a joking manner. When she walked closer to the inn she could hear him in a panic, "My My... What am I gonna do, hungry customers and a chef just goes off and quits... Seems like you can't hire good help around here anymore." She thought to herself for a moment and even though she was tired from her day, she thought it'd be of good karma to lend a hand -- and of course make some extra money. After all she wasn't just going to work for free, it was the money she was after.

"Excuse me.. What is that I hear about a chef quitting?" she interrupted the man kindly in a questioning manner. "Why yes, one of my chefs he just quit out of no where. And I'm kind of at a loss here. I'm Batra, the owner." he explained still in a panic as he looked around frantically trying to spot anyone that might be interested in earning some extra cash. "What if I said, I'd help out... But what is in it for me?" the brilliantly blue haired elf inquired, letting just a tip of her ears peek out from her hair. She smiled innocently, trying not to let him know that she'd just be in it for the cash, and looked around it wasn't like he was gathering anyone else's attention after all. "I mean, if you don't need the help that bad I'll just go up to my room." she said impatiently.

"No No, I do.. I need the help and well I'll pay you, a good pay at that." He stopped looking around and started looking straight at her with an apron in hand. "That's of course, if you really want to." he said patiently. Yasuki stood there for a minute thinking about her previous jobs, this one seemed to be simple, 'How hard could cooking be...?', she thought to herself. "Yeah, I'm in." she mentioned as she reached out for the apron to put it on. After putting on the apron, Batra led her inside to the kitchen to get started. "This is the kitchen. Orders will go through and we'll need you until midnight as that's when the pub closes. Your first orders are 2x breaded chicken wings." he explained as they entered the kitchen, with Nami behind them following.

"Alright Nami, let's get to it. 2 orders of breaded chicken wings." she said getting started in the kitchen after walking around learning where everything was found.

501/1000

#2Yasuki 

Flip Em [Yasuki | Solo] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:55 am

Yasuki
Before long the wings were done, and she was calling out the order "2 orders breaded chicken wings." Though it didn't stop there as the time passed more and more orders came in. All the orders were relatively regular food that would be cooked at a pub such as this from wings, hamburgers, fries, even hotdogs. Though she wasn't aware of just how much work it took into actually cooking the food. She could see Nami standing beside here licking up some of the crumbs that would fall on the floor, "Guess you need some food as well, huh?" she joked with the finned companion. That wasn't all that Nami was doing, anything that Yasuki needed that wasn't in reach the companion would do her best to find it and bring it over. The next order that was being made was three hamburgers, each to be prepared differently. Two of them were with lettuce, tomato, pickles, mustard and ketchup. While the last was with cheese, pickles, and ketchup only. Finally all the hamburgers were finished and once again she called out, "Three hamburgers, done." It was about 10:00 already and there was still 2 hours before the pub were to close as she looked at the clock that was on the wall. "Looks like it's gonna be a long night, Nami."

The start of the shift was the easy part only wings and hamburgers, but it just got busier as the night went on. "Guess drunk people really like their fried food." she joked as she finished the one order of french fries before starting on the next order which was 5 hotdogs. Some of these food choices were concerning, but she wasn't one to judge as she made an extra order of fries just so she could have a quick snack before getting back to work. As the hotdogs were finishing up she was alerted of an order for a baked potato. "Baked.. Potato? In a pub. This is just getting stranger." The last hotdog finished up and she called it out for someone to pick up for the customer, the clock said 11:45pm and she started to work on the last order.

As the baked potato finished up she put it on a plate and placed sour cream, butter, cheese, and bacon bits on the side. "Order up for a Baked Potato." she called out. As she looked around the kitchen she could tell the thing was a mess and would walk around gathering up dishes and taking them to the dishwasher. The clock struck midnight and Batra came in to praise a job well done, "Well I must say you're a hard worker. What a night!" Little did he know that this was the first time she had done any sort of cooking. "Yeah, I'm pretty much a natural." she complimented herself as she started to take the apron off to hand it back to him.

"Guess you want your pay now, for helping me. I got so many good compliments on their food you deserve it." he said handing her the wages that she had earned for her help. "I mean really, it's no problem. Anytime." she said graciously as she reached out her hand to retrieve what she earned.

"Let's go and get some rest now, Nami. Thanks for letting me be of assistance, Batra." The duo headed out the kitchen to go upstairs to their room, one thing is for sure she wouldn't forget this day.

-exit-
1085/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum