Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Victor Garrett 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:38 am

Victor Garrett
Just as he and Phoebe were ushered, or rather shoved out of the lab, he noticed Phoebe latch onto his hand, the door was still not closed, but he smirked and flashed Raina an evil wink before pulling Phoebe closer and whispering protectively 'Its ok, I didn't know the lab girl would get so mad, we're safe now.' Raina, of course, had had it at that. She slammed the door behind her followed with several clinks of the bots as she locked it shut, he heard a second thud, as she probably leaned against it, or something. Victor just shrugged, usually, he wasn't so brutal, but just for a kiss Raina had been too dramatic and he teased her a little for it, perhaps cruelly.

The one he had glued to him now, was definitely more fun to hang out with than the clingy lab dweller, also had proven more useful and less... Judgemental? Dramatic? Maybe she had evil inclinations like he did deep inside.  He pulled away from Phoebe just a little, to look at her while he spoke. 'Sorry about that, I didn't know she'd take it the way she did' he said, pretentiously thoughtfully, then let a slightly naughty smirk play up. 'I mean, I knew she liked me but what can I say, it's just been way better with you. I thought she'd get that.' he wrapped his arm around her waist tight and guided her away from the lab.

'Well, at least we left her some free pasta... I snuck away some special the wine though.' He looked at his watch and sighed. 'Too late for any fancy restaurants and I still owe you, dinner.' The blonde scratched his chin thoughtfully. 'How about a late night beach picnic? I know this great shack near the lighthouse...' He had hoped for something more elegant, but this would have to do. 'Difficult find since it is in a deserted cove. I'm glad I stumbled upon it, the shack doesn't see too many customers so we'd get special service. It serves some crazy starters and drinks, fun music on request too, in case you'd like to dance.' he said a gentle sparkle in his eyes, selling the place, to himself too... In retrospect sounded better than some pristine restaurant, where they'd be bound by etiquette.  

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Giphy
#2Phoebe Rainsworth 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:28 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Her Persephone green eyes looked at Victor, curious enough what he would do but she noticed and it pleased her. No one would win from the mighty goddess. "Oh thank you Victor." She said his name on purpose, like a poor young woman getting almost assaulted by Raina but as soon as she heard the door close and the looks, she couldn't help but smirk. This was fun. But she knew that Victor was playing games as well, it was nice to know, didn't back her down: it did with Phoebe but Persephone was in control now and she found it almost a shame that he took a step away from her. "Some people immediately you belong to them." she said in a hushed whisper. She let him, touch her, wrap his arm around her waist and guide her away, one last look over her shoulder; poor little human. You could never win from a goddess.

She listened, didn't come with suggestions, she wanted to see his own solution. But a beach picnick? She turned to face him with a raised left eyebrow, "Eh with sand in your food?" But than he explained and it sounded way more appealing. A grin appeared on her face, "I wouldn't mind dancing with you." she hoped it was easy reachable with her heels but she would see, she simply smiled and said she would follow, on towards the beach and the lighthouse and this mysterious place for dinner.

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] VZmj2zD
#cc99ff ~ Phoebe Italic~ Baal
#3Victor Garrett 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:35 am

Victor Garrett
There was a shortcut to the lighthouse, a few roads led there, so it didn't take the newly-minted couple to get there. A couple, perhaps was a strong word, from the looks of it, this was more than a fling but nothing as binding as a relationship. The moonlight seeped through the clouds, other than the few wisps, the night was clear and the salty breeze was fresh. Victor could always use the excuse to lurk at the beach so he was glad he'd manage to sell the shack. 'Oh there will still be sand between our toes, I'd like to dance too... but on the beach, with the moon as our spotlight.' he said, painting a beautiful picture, almost like it was fact already.

They arrived at the cove, lined with dark mountains and the sea and sand on the other side. Nestled in a small indentation in the mountain was the shack. The eatery had lights that were tethered into the rocks, a counter made of wood served as a bar, while on the deeper side there were tables carved out of the stones, with well chiseled wooden chairs lined the glowing cavern. On the side, he noticed some folding tables and chairs with umbrellas, which meant they set up on the sand in the day. He extended his hand toward the place, chivalrously allowing her to enter first and following closely after.

He picked a table and marked it with the bottle of wine he'd nicked. 'Feel free to order other drinks, or... more...' he said winking as he went on to pull a chair for the lady. They were the only ones in the shack, save for one old man, sitting closest to the beachside and smoking a cigar, evidently lost in his thoughts. Once they were seated a man came over and dropped them the menus and thanked them for choosing their hotel. 'So what are you going to take, Miss Phoebe?' he asked, with deliberate exaggeration of politeness.

#4Phoebe Rainsworth 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:35 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Persephone was very curious to what was about to happen if this would go on and Phoebe all sat in the back of her mind, or so it felt, shaking her head and demanding this ridiculousness to stop. She didn't like this guy, sure he was funny and friendly and well interesting to hang around with but she didn't want any more occurance like that happened at the docks. But Persephone didn't listen, she all find it very nice to get the attention, the old fraud must have missed it when she was but a spirit. She missed King but Chelvaric had said that she needed to go to Orchidia, she needed to go home and King for as far as she knew was in Magnolia. She sighed, but not Persephone, her thoughts were clouded by Phoebe but the Goddess let her be.

"A dance on the beach sounds very romantic." Was all the Goddess said and she followed, walking very close to Victor because he still held his arm around her waist. Thank god Persephone didn't fall for such easy things, she wondered how quickly Phoebe had done that with this King person and she was sure curious to meet him. She looked at the cove once they arrived, liking how they used nature for it, this was a typical place where you could spot the goddess, shame it was so close to the ocean god's property but that didn't matter for her, she turned to look at Victor, "I would almost believe you care about nature deeply." she said with a wink before stepping into the place, paying no attention to the man at the enterance and taking a spot that Victor pointed out. She went to sit down at the chair that he offered her and looked at the bottle, "What about an extra bottle of champagne?" since he said more and she was definitely testing him, Persephone! Phoebe yelled but the Goddess simply waved her away.

Persephone took the menu and gave a short smile to the man and turned to look at it, she would probably pick something with no meat. She should teach that to Phoebe too, "Hmm." she looked up when Victor asked her, licking her lips with a grin on her face, "I would pick something interesting." She would take a chili sin carne, with sweet potato and a small salad. She didn't mind spicy and she could use it as a good excuse to drink more, but she would first wait before saying that out loud.

#5Victor Garrett 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:51 am

Victor Garrett
Victor wasn't just going for romantic, but it could be coined that way for the convenience of the lovely lady, he'd let that be the term to define it. He just nodded, with a sheepish and slightly naughty grin, which his pursed lips barely hid. 'Just almost?' he asked, narrowing his eyes, he didn't feel the need to lie, or defend himself, but he did want to know what made her consider that he didn't truly love nature? In all fairness, he did... He just wasn't as truly ambitious as Raina to go and change the way of man, he had other duties and objectives. Victor liked the gifts of natural beauty, but he didn't feel the need to return anything.

Before she even finished saying the word champagne entirely, he already placed a hand on the waiter who was just leaving to allow them to deliberate their order. 'Before we order food, get us the finest champagne you can find.' loud and clear. 'For all the trouble, I probably owe you more than just that bottle, lady.' he said sliding into his own chair across the woman. Another waiter swiftly returned with the bottle, quietly upturned their glasses and poured the shimmering golden liquid into their glasses, Victor held up a hand when the waiter had filled the glass sufficiently, the man proceeded to light the candles on the three-pronged candelabrum. The fire instantly made Victor feel even better, like the flames completed the scene.

The glow lit up Phoebe's face, he clasped his fingers and placed them on the table as the menu interrupted his view, he shrugged and picked his own, peeking over it frequently to keep an eye out. After carefully assessing the situation, he wondered if she too was passionate about nature or something... To be on the safe side, he made an order of a fancy vegan dish, raising his hand and looking towards waiter, and then pointing to his choice. Once he put down his menu and she'd made her choice as well, he watched her carefully. 'So, do you generally not discriminate on the kind of missions you under take, or were the ones we did an exception?' he asked curiously.

#6Phoebe Rainsworth 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:27 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Persephone had made a joke about believing him but not completely and the almost had apparently triggered his interest to ask and she looked at him, "Oh well I have yet to see it. But don't worry I notice you do care." but deeply? To satisfy the Goddess, she wasn't so sure about that yet but she would see. They had yet to learn enough about Victor. "I mean Nature is a gift in my eyes." Phoebe could only raise her invisible eyebrow as Persephone talked to Victor, oh yeah great make her the freak, "But that means a lot of things to me." she said mysterious and she took of the jacket that she was wearing, it had been part of her outfit and Phoebe no longer controlled her fire magic to keep her warm but the Goddess felt in her element here and thus it was no problem, the tight tank top without jacket looked too extreme for Phoebe her liking but fine she let Persephone, she couldn't take over anyway.

She grinned when Victor ordered the champagne and for what he said, "And what would that entail?" the menu's came and distracted her but she had quickly made her decision and ordered it and looked back at Victor as she handed the menu back to the waiter, she took the champagne glass in her hand but not yet take a sip, "I do what I want, especially when I need jewels." besides what they did had been not that impressive and actually not even that much against the law, Phoebe before Persephone had arrived had already stolen items for Bella, "I have to say that distracting the guards was my favourite." and with that she took a sip of champagne as if it was her victory.

#7Victor Garrett 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:32 am

Victor Garrett
He heard her ramble about nature and put on his best I'm interested face even better than the one he'd wrought for Raina. Placing his elbow on the table, he leaned in, so his open palm cradled his sculpted face. 'Nature is a gift indeed, I mean look around us.' he echoed her statement and nodded when she said it meant a lot of things to her, just to glean more information of off her, he decided to have her elaborate that point in a bit, maybe as they ate their food...

But for the moment, she'd turned up the intensity by asking him what his offer entailed. 'It is a bit risky to say "whatever you'd like, isn't it"?' he joked playfully, air-quoting with his fingers as he chuckled, casually throwing back his head and coiffing his hair after he finished. 'But if the drinks, company, food and moonlit dancing doesn't make up for everything, I'll let you pick any other...' he paused for effect and winked  'single thing you'd like from me.' He said, tempering his laugh into a gentle smirk as he raised his glass, to indicate that's what he was toasting to and took a sip.

She went on to explain that she's the master... or was it a mistress, of her own will. Just with that, Victor couldn't help but sense a challenge, his need to control stirred inside him, he calmly took a sip of his drink, first, he'd need to know more. She provided some more in explaining her favorite part amidst all the questionable requests they'd fulfilled. 'Wait, you didn't have to distract guards for the retrieval of the rum right? That was just the workers, so you mean...' he said pretentiously pondering for a second, and taking another sip and stalled as he contemplated giving into his vainglorious instincts.

'That's interesting, you got a lot more attention from the workers.' he remarked before surrendering to his vanity and leaning in closer to whisper jovially 'I suppose the kiss must've been really good indeed.' he grinned for a minute before clearing his throat dramatically and adding. 'Or would that be too presumptuous of me?'

#8Phoebe Rainsworth 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:52 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Her green eyes looked at his eyes and she looked around her, oh she didn't only mean stones and trees and grass, humans were a part of nature, they had their natural instinct. It didn't fall under her priorities, she let that to the other gods but that didn't mean she didn't appreciate the way they sometimes thought, what they needed, the touch of bare skin and the hints of love it was almost cute. But they would talk, they would continue about a bottle of champagne and the quote unquote not whatever she would like. But her green eyes turned back at him, humans, yeah they were cute and the way they thought, "Words always have their danger. No matter if you say them and how you say them, but I look forward to what more you might offer this night." She pouted a little, but in a way to show him that she was thinking of something, her green eyes sparkling. Who knew what games the Goddess could play.

She made a clicking sound with her tongue, "We will definitely see at the end of the evening, I'm sure you will be fine." She took up her glass at that point as did Victor and so she nodded and took a sip from it, the bubbling in her mouth tasted strange, she missed the wine that she used to have and drink but this; she could deal with it. It was funny how he took in her last comment and the smile didn't disappear from her lips, she wasn't sure if it was all an act after what she had seen with Raina but this one knew how to play games. "Hoisting up a skirt to the right height for some people is such an easy trigger but no, I mean something else." but he had already trailed off, figuring out what she meant but not saying it.

"It's a different form of attention, not as active I would say, staring and glancing isn't that interesting. It worked that's true but interesting? Not so much." Was all she answered about the idea that the workers had given her more attention, she had been surrounded but that had been pretty boring in the end. Monkeys as usual but that didn't matter for now. But than he said exactly what she wanted and her lips curled up a little more, "Oh a girl does never kiss and tell, to be honest, we might have already forgotten how it was, but than a man can always try again if it was fun." What he could do, the teasing, the winking, the hands on her, so could she and especially Persephone, Goddess of Nature.

#9Victor Garrett 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:46 pm

Victor Garrett
Victor narrowed his eyes upon catching the candlelight kiss her eyes, there it was... that shade of green again. It got him wondering if it was something to do with her magic... He'd seen a glimpse of it when they'd broken into Buscon's ex's apartment. It was safe to assume, with her love for nature and all, that it was the type she was aligned with. Perhaps it was easier for him to surrender to the moment because he knew if push came to shove, the blonde had an element advantage over her. He had given no inkling of his own abilities yet. 'I like to play with danger.' he added with a playful dramatic undertone. 'Who said I was offering any more?' he responded, maintaining the nonchalant jovial intonation.

She mocked him gently, with the clicking tongue and the assurance, to which he just smirked and took another sip. She went on to elaborate what exactly were the drawbacks of the lavish attention she was showered with, summarisable to; It was too easy and so, not interesting. So the girl liked a little challenge too... Victor wondered how much she could really handle. While she spoke, he slid his chair, around the table, so he was no longer placed across her, but next to her instead, at a right angle. 'Does she not...?' he chided as she used the common phrase. He casually took her hand in his. The red eyes watched her carefully, as she went on to bait him... At the mention of the word 'we' his ears perked up. Did she actually consider herself so grandiose that she referred to herself in plural? And then to say she'd forgotten all about their little tryst.

As a natural instinct, the slight caused his jaw to tightened momentarily, as well as his gentle grip on her hand, which got a little firmer before relaxing again. No... She wanted this, she wanted to bait him into losing control, he wouldn't fall for that. He recalled with full clarity, which one of the two had to break the kiss, while both were probably left wanting more... He had an upper hand. Letting his hand leave hers, to snake behind her, he pulled her close, sliding forward on his seat as well.

'Some people need reminders and a man can't give up a chance at fun if it is offered this way, can he?' he asked, his nose barely a centimeter away from hers. 'Are you just going to let a guy do whatever he wants? Don't you have a say in it? Don't you... want...' he paused on that word before adding. 'a say in it?' he teased her back, dangling the option of letting her take charge, but then having to be the one to makes the move... 'If not, I can arrange that...' In the twisted game they were playing, in his head, Victor was the winner no matter what she chose. If she gave up the reigns, her surrender was his victory, if she took charge, her lack of control was his triumph.

#10Phoebe Rainsworth 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:59 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
"It is a sense," Phoebe or well Persephone answered about the question that he might offer more. She simply let it go, he was a monkey after all and she would get an headache if Phoebe kept thinking the word King one more time! "Let's say one thing deary, a King is still not fit for a Goddess." But Phoebe only rolled her eyes and looked away from the game that Persephone was playing because there was no way to stop the Goddess. No matter what would happen, she needed to go to Orchidia if Chelvaric would be able to help her there. Persephone wouldn't let it end so easy, she was sure she would invite Victor if she would get the chance.

Persephone her green eyes looked at Victor as he came to sit next to her and took her hand, it was not easy, she knew that she had not won a game yet and Phoebe was slightly more annoyed about the way this game was unfolding but she said nothing and remained the mocking little girl in the hidden parts of her own brain. Persephone talked, let him pull her forward but she knew that this bait wasn't enough to have him do whatever she wanted, you had different kind of monkeys and this one was definitely the smarter variation that nature had to offer. They were so close and her green eyes trailed from his red eyes to his lips, turning her head lightly so their lips were so close that she could almost feel them, "If it's what you want, why stop?" She said, because if the guy was doing whatever he wanted but she wanted it, why have a say in it? "Words are not always necessary." she whispered softly. And all Phoebe could see was a ridiculous movie that was unfolding in front of her eyes.

#11Victor Garrett 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:41 am

Victor Garrett
So she wasn't just going to give in either... Their breaths mingled in the night air as she drew herself even closer to him. that's it... come on... just a little more he thought, almost willing her closer so that their lips could touch. All he could see were her green irises, all she could see were his red ones. His brows twitched as she toyed with his instincts. She too stopped. There was now no way to go closer, without being the one to surrender. Hmm. He thought, considering his new options.

Victor could take her on. He turned her hand in hers, so he could feel her pulse it made the blonde smirk wide. 'True...' he whispered. 'I don't need words to know what you want...' he continued. Their noses touched and it made him smile wider. Instead of going forward, he pulled back suddenly, breathing deeply and sighing as his back collided with the backrest. He wore a mock expression of sullenness. 'But what's the point in, you'll probably forget again... Won't you?' he said, a hint of sarcasm in his eyes. He played with her fingers, looking down at them still not having let go of her hand. He looked down at her palm, like he was too sad to meet her eyes.. 'Or is that just an excuse to have me remind you... Often?' he inquired, his eyes flitting back to hers and brightening considerably, but perhaps only betraying the darkness that lay within as they glinted in the candlelight.

#12Phoebe Rainsworth 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:58 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
She was sure that the waiter would keep away from them, so that was good, they basically had servants for them now. As it should be to her life, for crying out loud she was a Goddess, even if she didn't want to lose the game of dominance, why would she do whatever this guy wanted as a game, if she wanted something she could just take it. She actually couldn't help but grin as he didn't give in, he had tried for her to come closer but she didn't and it was very funny to see that sort of frustration, perhaps he was not even aware that he showed it. Perhaps it was just her that would be able to read that but it was funny none the less. She would decide to give in for his own sake and well perhaps Phoebe would talk to her some more but at the moment after her comment about King, she seemed to have given up.

She couldn't help but let out a short and soft chuckle as he said what would be the use if she would forget, ah his game went on a higher level and she found it very funny. She couldn't keep her eyes of him and the sudden sad way he played, but the last answer was enough and she pulled her hand away from his and got up, biting on her lower lip she moved the table because who cared and went to sit on his lap, "Shall I admit that I want to give up on this game and have you remind me many times so I will not forget again?" Of course Persephone herself wouldn't care about one monkey but this one was a smart one and made a nice game, perhaps not a monkey, she would even consider him a human soon but she wanted to see how he would react from her being even more close than just their lips and a little bit of air, now she was literally sitting on his lap and thus closer with her body, she could push herself against him but that went too far, this was enough but she wrapped her arms around his neck and she didn't give in yet, she would wait for an answer before she would simply kiss him, softly, lingering but immediately breaking it after. "Perhaps I want to remember." she said with a wink.

#13Victor Garrett 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:52 pm

Victor Garrett
As she pulled her hand out of his grasp, he was beginning to feel the impatience creep up on him. She had laid out his options, maybe he would just leap and take what he wanted. The sliding of the table muffled the small groan that left his lips, his muscles coiled as though ready to make his final strike. But then, she placed herself on his lap. That was a welcome surprise, it was more than he had bargained for. 'Tapping out... Is a graceful option, lady...' he said with a wink, admitting that they were in fact in a contest, perhaps redundantly, it was apparent they both were aware of the game.

As she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, his fingers laced behind her back. She had her own weapons, he had to admit. Maybe this impasse was good enough. 'Perhaps I shall remind you after all...' he said almost against her lips. He decided to compliment her, offering her a saving grace, for not drawing it out too long. A reward, for literally falling into his lap. 'And it will be an honor.' he added almost sweetly. Finally letting his lips touch hers and then press closer. It was she who backed away first, this time. 'Hmm.' he said playfully. 'That was hardly fair, that would make for a very very... poor reminder.' he said inching forward, gently his arms guided her closer too and the blonde offered another peck.

This lady was playing for keeps, yet not with any strings attached. There was something... Different. Briefly, he parted enough to catch a glimpse of her eyes again. Reminding him of their color, he decided to finally pop the question... About that. 'Is it my imagination, or do your eyes really change color, Phoebe?' he asked, in a whisper filled with curiosity, as his head leaned against her shoulder, cradled in her neck.

#14Phoebe Rainsworth 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:31 pm

Phoebe Rainsworth
She pouted in a smile though as he said that it was graceful and she had already decided that she would want to do that. But it atleast started the second round of the game as she had said she would have to admit in a way of other words but he understood and she understood, the game played before they said any words about it. It was just having fun right?

It was not very comfortable in the skirt that she was wearing and she smiled against his lips as she had quickly ended the kiss again, it was good to know that he also didn't want to give up after such a short peck and besides he had picked the right words to say it was an honor, perhaps he knew how to handle a Goddess, not that she planned to tell. She felt her skirt go higher and higher as he pulled her closer towards her but whatever, she would have a way to get it back into place, he wouldn't see anything until she allowed him and that was definitely not now. "Oh my bad, I rather have the best one you can give." She couldn't stop smiling because this game was fun.

That's when he asked about her eyes and the two of them as in Phoebe and Persephone had never noticed and she simply understood, her own eyes were green that he must meant that and as he leaned against her she could easily whisper, "That's a secret." Would he be okay with that? It wasn't that she would tell if he wasn't, "Who know you when you will find out what it means." The two of them had no intention to share that they were two people and one was the Goddess of Nature.

#15Victor Garrett 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:49 pm

Victor Garrett
'Mhmm... Best one...' he'd muttered against her as they remained entwined. He was sure they were getting eyeballs from the waiters, he peeked through her hair to check... And one of them turned away from them so abruptly, quite red in the face. Victor just smirked to himself. Just like Phoebe, he was quite ok with the attention and perhaps the jealousy this encounter of his was sparking in the poor men around. The only person who did not show any interest, was the man with the pipe, near the pool table... Somehow still obsessed with challenges, Victor wanted to glean that man's attention too... Perhaps the ethics of dangling a pretty girl in front of men was debatable, but Victor wasn't putting her in harm's way or anything, plus she admitted that she craved the attention too.

But then, Phoebe went ahead and decided not to answer. The word secret triggered the innate desire to unravel her entirely... Mind and soul... The challenge made him giddy with excitement, now he had to know. This exhilaration was, in so many ways, far deeper than just a pretty girl on his lap. He held her face in his hands. 'Oh I always find out what I want.' he warned, a slightly sinister tone in his voice, but he kept it under control, for the most part, letting just enough slide to perhaps instill an ounce of fear in her, it could just serve to heighten the thrill of the game...

Adding a hefty dose of playfulness in his voice again, he jovially explained a light-hearted game. 'How about you indulge me?' he asked, throwing his head back, to see more of her face... and body.  'With a simple game?' he added and then went on to explain 'We play a little pool and... each time one of us pockets a ball, we get to ask the other a question, if the person doesn't want to answer, they must complete a task of the other choosing, instead, fair?' he asked, really hoping she'd take the bait. 'Let me see how long the reason for your eye color changing can, last with the relentlessly evil tasks I set.' he was just fooling around, of course and he made that very obvious too, grinning wide, this time rather at ease, hiding all the malice inside.

#16Phoebe Rainsworth 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:58 pm

Phoebe Rainsworth
She was glad that Victor agreed, it was more fun in this game, "Are all men like this?" she asked Phoebe but the raven haired girl didn't reply and the Goddess raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything, at least Victor understood in a way what she wanted: fun. No strings, no difficult shit, she just wanted the thing fun and at the moment he was clearly giving her that. Which was a good way of working with her. More she didn't need.

She felt it a bit weird when he held her face in his hands but she stared at him with her green eyes, "I never said you wouldn't just not now." but he wasn't apparently into that, he would not be patient and wait for her to answer him. The thing was that she couldn't tell him, there was a lot needed, especially not everyone was okay with goddesses. She remembered that reaction from Chelvaric, which made her actually pretty angry, she was a Goddess that earned and needed the respect and he called her a minor thing.

She would listen to him tell her more about a game, the idea was foul proof more or less, she could walk out if she didn't want to do something and never see this guy again, after all at some point she needed to go to Orchidia. So she smiled, "Sure, why not." but it would wait for after dinner, so she would get off his lap rather soon and wait for dinner to be served and once that was all done, the champagne bottle finished and the red with them next to the pool table, they would start the game. She wanted to know what he would ask, if he would keep hammering on the eyes or if he would use other questions as well.

#17Victor Garrett 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:35 pm

Victor Garrett
'Perhaps...' was all he said. At least it was a when he'd know rather than an if he'd know, while that was not satisfying, at least it was a small victory. She agreed to play the game, of course, he was fully aware that her agreement wasn't binding, in such games one had to tread very carefully. He wanted to ask enough to know more, make it fun enough for her to want to stay. She slipped off his lap, he watched her strut away, through narrowed eyes.

Just as the waiter took this as a cue and brought their meals to the table. How polite of him not to bother the couple while they were... busy. 'You know what? I'll have another bottle of champagne.' he ordered as he downed his glass prompting the waiter to top up the pair's glasses with the first bottle, so it was emptied. 'Just bring the bottle after we finish eating, to the pool table.' he added. 'Yes, of course, sir.' the man nodded and scurried away. 'I'm trusting you can handle your liquor if not odds are in my favor.' he said to the dark-haired girl with a wink.

The two probably didn't realize how famished they were. The few bites of pasta they'd had in the lab, felt like a lifetime ago. They ate mostly in silence, now there was a gentle note of competition in the air like the food was fuel for the little game. Finally, he took her by the hand, guiding her to the table slowly and carefully, just to gauge if she was drunk yet or not.

With a half-smirk, he picked up the stick, methodically chalked it and then took his shot. He'd played this game before breaking usually guaranteed a pocket... Today was no different. 'And one down. I get a question... 'If you could be any animal you wanted, what would it be, and why?' he asked, starting off easy. If the questions were punches, this was one of those easy testy blows... But with the right analysis, he could still glean a lot.

#18Phoebe Rainsworth 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:32 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Just when she sat on her own chair the food was served, neatly they had waited for her. What a lovely place, she turned her green eyes on the barman and wondered if she had ever met him before, before this vessel and everything but Persephone simply brushed the long raven hair from her shoulder, shame it was not red. She took a sip of her own champagne when Victor ordered another one, well interesting, he surely wanted her drunk. Did he play with the wrong lady. She didn't say anything but gave him a sweet smile and look at the waiter after he filled her glass again and she took a sip, "It feels like we are celebrating."

Finally when the food was brought she noticed how much she wanted to eat and she did but slowly, not saying much, she was also preparing for the game a little and she would finish her food and take up her glass when Victor took her hand and took her to the pool table, the bottle of champagne already stood there, how effective. She was not even close to being drunk but Victor thought she couldn't take much, Phoebe was a trained drinker if Persephone would give it a name, so that was a thing, but apart from the Goddess would never get drunk, she might overestimate the vessel though.

She took a stick herself and leaned slightly on it as she let Victor start the game and of course that gave him the first question, which she actually had expected. The thing was that she was very curious about the question, it wasn't about her eyes and the Goddess placed the stick so she could play, leaning slightly back, "Easy, an amazon parrot. I could fly, I can still tell people off as well." she gave a wink and hit the white one.

#19Victor Garrett 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Victor Garrett
'We are celebrating...' Victor had responded, raising his own glass to his lips with her. Mostly silent consumption of scrumptious food had followed... And then the game. Her answer to his question was intriguing. So she was a talker and prided herself on it too, snarky one. Victor just smirked at her and nodded, a snippy comeback clambered to the tip of his tongue, but he didn't want to take the risk yet... If he could remain patient, there would be plenty of time to wrap her around his finger, maybe change her need to tell people off. Perhaps he'd find a way to make her do his bidding one day. The feeling of needing to control was gnawing at him...

He watched her like a hawk as she lowered herself on the table. He idly chalked his own cue stick again. But he was a man and the way she was draped over the table, had its... perks that he couldn't help but notice. The blonde's conscience strained to keep his gaze civil. He wasn't sure if he pulled it off completely, but it was also safe to assume that Phoebe wanted this... It wasn't his turn so he wasn't going to get thrown off his game, he wondered if showering her with his attention, could be used to manipulate her into taking a bad shot... Only time would tell.

His mind raced as it always did, to anticipate the kind of question she'd ask if the woman did pot the ball, was she even the kind who was bothered to get to know people, or was she the sort who just took things as they came? Victor definitely wanted to unravel her. 'Go on...' he cooed softly, his fingers tapping the wooden border softly. He urged her to take the strike... Maybe even when she wasn't perfectly pleased with the angle, he wondered if he'd had a part to play in her split-second decision. The familiar knock of the stick on the ball filled the air, the white balled rolled rumbling softly on the table...

#20Phoebe Rainsworth 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:30 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Now that they were playing a game that Phoebe couldn't stay out of or well Persephone, she wasn't someone that wanted to know everything, especially not about humans and even though Victor had made an impression of being better than a monkey, she wasn't all too interesting in more depth in this so called relationship. All she wanted was not to lose completely because the idea of getting too many questions about things she didn't want to answer, it was a danger. The first question had been rather innocent and the fact that Phoebe or well Persephone had a relation to birds, monkeys and a couple of other animals that were the symbol of the Goddess of Nature, it also gave her a few other things that she needed to keep in mind.

So she placed the angle in the end in a perfect way and pocketed one ball, sure she had tried to see his gaze at her, that had worked, he after all remained a simple human. A small smile was still lingering on her lips but not fully shown and she turned to look at Victor, "It seems I have beginners luck, so my question." but she remained silent for a while, the game was to ask a question and if someone didn't want to answer, they would have to give a task. There was only one thing popping up on her mind at the moment, the idea that he was some sort of person that didn't take no for an answer, he wanted to know everything, "What's the most intersting piece of information you know?" It could be anything, he could eaisly lie, she was very aware of that but she was also very aware that she could't care less.

#21Victor Garrett 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:45 am

Victor Garrett
Victor followed the trajectory of the ball, knowing well enough that she was going to score, he had enough experience to gauge that. He just threw his head back, while leaning casually against the table and waited for the events to unfold. Upon pocketing she gracefully called it beginner's luck, he wagged his finger playfully. 'No no, now don't throw me off my game with that, you seem to have a natural talent for this, not sure if you've played much before though?' he asked, offering his assumption post his assessment of the way she took her shot. He folded his hands and walked around the table towards her.

'So your question...?' he prodded, as he slunk up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, with his chin leaning on her shoulder, so they stood cheek to cheek. When she asked her question, he chuckled softly in her ear. 'Oh no, my sweet Phoebe, you don't get to pull out the big guns like that... That is so vague...' he whispered, with a note of mock complaint. He nuzzled her neck with his nose softly, just brushing it against her skin, almost as though it was naturally accidental as he reached over her to pick up the bottle of champagne.

He then let go of her, to step away. 'But since I'm a gentleman, I'll stick to our rules, since I'm refusing to answer that question, you... lovely lady, get to give me a task I must accomplish.' he offered, as he took a swig of the alcoholic beverage. Setting it down, he narrowed his eyes and smirked. 'So what's it going to be?' he asked standing next to her with his arms folded, his hip leaning on the table again. The kind of task she set, would also reveal much about her, this game was designed so Victor could gain answers, without giving up too many, as long as Phoebe didn't call foul, things would unfold wonderfully.

#22Phoebe Rainsworth 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:15 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Persephone couldn't ask Phoebe if she played before, she did assume so considering Phoebe her personality and all but the black haired girl hadn't said much words anymore, "I never did." The Goddess said with a playful smile on her lips, but that still did mean that it was fun, because she could try out this game as well, she actually didn't care about the questions but that worked out fine, he wasn't going to answer the question she had in mind. "Maybe I don't want to know you." she said with a giggle leaning her body into his as he had wrapped his arms around her, "Maybe I just want to see more of you."

Persephone watched him take the champagne bottle and explain the rules to her again and she leaned against the table opposite him and crossed her arms in front of her chest, "Hmm, what task could I give you." she played, of course she had already figured it out but Victor didn't need to know. She let her green eyes look him up and down and bit her lip, "Yeah.. I know. Take of your shirt." Now of course that was still boring but asking for kisses was annoying as well, he must not think that he ever got a chance with a Goddess, not that he knew. That's the whole set up for this game, to figure out who she was.

#23Victor Garrett 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:03 am

Victor Garrett
Victor's eyes flicked to her, as she offered him the idea that she didn't really want to know him. As disrespectful as that could sound, he was glad for it. Unraveling her would be like a free meal then, no real cost to him. When she asked to see more of him, it was a hefty enough clue about her task, but just like she toyed with him he played along too... 'I wonder...' he responded as she pretentiously thought about the task she wanted to give him. He cocked his head and flashed his trademark smirk. While she wasn't adding anything new to the platter, she was a rather pleasant balm for his ego and pride...

He looked away, acting innocent as she scanned him. She'd probably know it was just a ruse. When she finally revealed her task, he looked at her with mock shock. 'Oh my! Phoebe! How could you ask for such an indecent thing from a gentleman like me?' he said, with exaggerated sarcasm. Of course, he had absolutely no qualms about her request. In fact, as he spoke, he lifted his hand to relinquish the first button. With every small step he took towards her, he opened more. Till the garment hung from his shoulders and arms.

Now, while standing right next to her again, he reached to tuck a wayward strand of her dark hair behind her ear, following which he held onto the ends of his shirt, tugging at them like he was offering them to her. 'Want to do the honours?' he asked, and then added 'Fair warning though... I have to say, I can't wait for you to not answer my questions now, but then we'd probably need to take this elsewhere.' he finished with a quick wink. It was a lie though, while he'd appreciate the physical unravelling, the mental one still took precedence, still... there wasn't any strict order in which he had to go about it.

#24Phoebe Rainsworth 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:09 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Maybe she should play this game along more, get to know Victor and knowing what she might have to protect Phoebe for, but at the moment the Nature Goddess couldn't care. Nature came and go, winter, spring, everything changed for a season and she believed that Victor would stay just a season, he had not shown any way of wanting to stay with her like a couple would and that was very fine to both girls as Phoebe kept nagging Persephone about a certain King.

She grinned because of the sarcasm, glad that this guy liked his own ego so much that it was easy to taunt him in that way. She was sure he had his limits, that he didn't like things, but being a good sport for now, was enough. Her green eyes looked at the shirt that was still at his shoulders and as he had come closer, she simply had to lift up her hand, move it up over his skin, surprisingly cold for being inside but that was perhaps just Persephone herself and she would help him take it off, "Why do I have the feeling you would like to get to know me better before I take of my clothes." But she kissed him softly on his jawline before she would step aside, "I like how this looks though. Shame it is your turn."

#25Victor Garrett 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] Empty Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:47 am

Victor Garrett
'Would you like to me to not waste time on that and cut to the chase?' he counters questioned as the shirt fell into a pool of cloth at his feet, following her aid. She stretched up to plant a gentle kiss, his palm just rubbed her back, almost like a pat on the back for the first round well played, or rather played to his liking. Good girl. he thought, she could indeed prove useful even in the future. Maybe there was a way to extend the life of this temporary arrangement, he'd find a way to weave that into their interactions at some point...

He ducked to pick up and dust his shirt, folding it methodically and placing it on the chair, some habits were too ingrained in Victor to just ignore, it was his mother's doing... He returned to the table for his turn. 'If it wasn't what else would you have me do?' he teased as he leaned over the desk to place his shot, he decided to make it difficult for himself and aim for a ball that would be pretty hard to pot, with that decision he upped the ante for the game, he drew himself up again, towering over Phoebe and pointing at the target for his shot, he asked 'If I pot that one...' he offered, 'Are you prepared to take this little game elsewhere?' he raised his eyebrow and smirked, wondering if she'd take the bait.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum