Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex's Closet [Quest | Phoebe Rainsworth]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Victor Garrett 

Ex's Closet [Quest | Phoebe Rainsworth] Empty Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:40 pm

Victor Garrett
In a rather dramatic slow motion, the guy who was talking to Buscon, backed away from him. It was clearly a code because the other guys suddenly gave Buscon a very wide berth too, all this noticed by most of the other small time thugs in the bar, made the pub really silent as the yellow haired man stood up, off the stool. 'GOD DAMN IT' he bellowed, slamming his fist onto the counter and then swiping it so that his beer mug shattered, the bartender got busy cleaning the mess. 'You! Wait... I need your help again.' he said turning towards Victor Garrett, just as the blonde was about to reach the door.

Victor turned slowly and raised his eyebrows. 'Only if you stick to our deal this time.' he said folding his hands. 'Yes yes, I'll tell you about the wretched ships.' the man barked, then softened his tone again to add 'so, there is this girl Brittany, we used to go out a while ago and things didn't work out, she's a real pain in the neck, but I can't bring myself to get rid of her or hurt her... But I left something really important, in a yellow box in her closet... And I need it back, her wretched dog knows me and all my men, s-' the man said, producing a long winded story as Victor just tapped his feet and finally interrupted him. 'Right. Give me the location, I'll go get the box back.' After collecting the information, Victor dashed out, wondering if Phoebe was still around, she couldn't have gone too far. Spotting her, he sprinted up to girl and swiftly but gently, clasped his hand around her arm. 'Looks like we have something fun to do again, little less destructive, still up for it?'

302/1000

Ex's Closet [Quest | Phoebe Rainsworth] Giphy
#2Phoebe Rainsworth 

Ex's Closet [Quest | Phoebe Rainsworth] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:48 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Well at least it got her jewels but she shook the green out of her eyes, in a matter of speaking of course. She was the one that should be able to keep control over herself and not simply have Persephone do everything she wanted to. It had happened when the so called Goddess wanted to help, give energy for the last meters before hitting Hargeon. She should actually sleep but it felt as if she had done that already after Persephone her direct time of action. Though it also felt as if she had done that herself, shame for ruining her lipstick but the rest was fun. Even though she had the feeling that Persephone would have wanted more action with a person.. oh hell no. They, as Phoebe had started to address herself and the other voice, didn't know him. Only his name. She would see, she needed a drink, a strong one and it was a shame that she had just left the bar, no matter how much hip swaying and eyes staring had happened; she wouldn't simply turn around and go back. She wasn't that low.

As she stared into a window of a clothing store, that was almost closing down, she noticed in the reflection behind her, that Victor was coming her way. She felt a smile linger on her lips but quickly covered that up with her left hand as if she was coughing, yet no one was close enough to see it happen. She perhaps should walk away, he wasn't here for her anyway and there were other people to think about; like King! But he was looking for her, taking her arm, spinning her around and let her lilac eyes stare at him, "Sure why not?"

294/100

Ex's Closet [Quest | Phoebe Rainsworth] VZmj2zD
#cc99ff ~ Phoebe Italic~ Baal
#3Victor Garrett 

Ex's Closet [Quest | Phoebe Rainsworth] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:52 am

Victor Garrett
'Great!' he said simply, reflecting the smile she wore, he let his eyes linger on her lips, wondering if he was the reason for that twinkle in her lilac eyes... Wait lilac... Interesting, he could have sworn they were a shade of green the last time he saw them. It wasn't like him to miss such details or get them wrong, but he refrained from saying anything till he had more proof that something was amiss. Nonetheless, he let his fingers stay interlaced around her arm, rubbing his thumb gingerly across her soft skin before letting go. He cleared his throat and then filled her in.

'So apparently, Buscon left something in an apartment.' he waited for a second before dramatically adding 'his ex's apartment... some yellow box in the closet that he is dearly attached to and we gotta go get it back, he told me where it is, and I must get this done quick, he has some information I want, so follow me.' he said softly, before jogging down the road, this time taking a right... then another couple of minutes before they were finally at the apartment. A soft growl followed by a bark demanded the attention of the pair. 'That's a loud bark for such a small dog...' Victor remarked.

517/1000

#4Phoebe Rainsworth 

Ex's Closet [Quest | Phoebe Rainsworth] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:55 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
So there was another fun job but she wasn't sure what to think about it, for some reason she felt more doubt about doing something like that. She now remembered the job she had done with Bella, where they, she and her friend Videns, had to knock out some guards to steal a secret ingredient for Bella her youth potion. Thanks to doing this Bella had helped her with a make-over so that was a whole new idea and it got her to points like this, as she had seen his eyes linger on her soft but full pink lips and she could feel his touch on her arm.

She listened to Victor about the job and she rolled her eyes when he added ex's apartment. "Of course." she muttered to not interupt him about telling the rest of the part of the job. She nodded, to which he jogged off, would people really be so annoyed if people walked normally? She tried to be as fast as she could be on the heels that she was still wearing. When they arrived at the appartment, she heard a bark and turned to look at the little dog, Persephone became very enthusiast and Phoebe internally shook her head and walked towards the dog slowly and lowered herself, so she would hunch down, "Aren't you a cutie?" she said in a high pitched soft voice with some sort of baby intonation, as if talking to something small and well in this case fluffy.

545/1000

Last edited by Phoebe Rainsworth on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

#5Victor Garrett 

Ex's Closet [Quest | Phoebe Rainsworth] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:04 am

Victor Garrett
Victor was hoping he didn't have to be some patriarchal monster and ask her to deal with the dog while he dealt with business... Luckily for him, the girl took to the little pooch without any encouragement. He watched her and nodded. 'Ok, I hope Fluffy can stay distracted while I climb the fence.' he said with a soft grunt as he hauled himself over. The dog's attention was torn as he watched the intruder. He growled softly as Victor landed... but greedy for affection while his owner was away, he also stayed rooted to where Phoebe could reach him. 'Ok, I'd like you to help me hunt through the closet though...' he said softly, not making any sudden movements to induce panic in the dog, which may make him attack.

'Can I help you over the fence? I am sure you can do it yourself, but those heels, may make it difficult.' he offered smoothly. 'At least since he's tied out here he's entertained by the people walking around... I'm sure any of the apartment dwellers will open the main door, but I don't think we want to kick down her door... Can you pick locks?' he asked as he inched towards the panel of doorbells and pressed one. An old woman answered 'Yes?' Victor made up a lie about being a delivery man and she opened the door for the duo. He slid back to the fence, awaiting Phoebe's decision about having him help her over.

764/1000

#6Phoebe Rainsworth 

Ex's Closet [Quest | Phoebe Rainsworth] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:07 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe didn't mind pets, so it wasn't a conflict between her and Persephone, which was definitely a good thing as well. She petted the little fluffy dog and muttered things as: whose a good little dog? Whle sometimes looking at what Victor was dancing. It seemed that the dog was more fond of girls than guys anyway so it was easy, finally it seemed to be tired of the attention and headed back into the little dog house that was a little to the back and it would lay there and Phoebe stayed there for a little more to make sure the dog was content. Her feet started to hurt from sitting so strange hunched down, so she quickly stood up straight again, sliding her hands past her own body as if to clean them from the dog, it was more to stretch and make sure her clothing was fine. "You can also say, you can't imagine being without me anymore." She said with a little chuckle as Victor had said he would like her to help for the package.

She looked at her heels when they were mentioned and hoped the red layer wouldn't be damaged because they were her favorite still. "Help is greatly appreciated." So that would be easier. She waited until Victor was ready to help her over and would go pass the open door and towards the number that she would ask Victor, to make sure. She stared at the door, kicking it down wouldn't be smart, she had no hair pin and she wasn't even sure if that worked and she closed her eyes shortly, I have an idea. When she opened her eyes again they were green and she hunched down again, feeling her muscles complain but she pointed out to Victor to go and look if there was anyone coming, he didn't need to see this as she changed her right index finger into a branch to fit like a key and open the door with little effort. (881)

881/1000

#7Victor Garrett 

Ex's Closet [Quest | Phoebe Rainsworth] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:07 am

Victor Garrett
'Saw right through me.' Victor said, smartly with a pleasant wink. 'You've been... quite the partner in crime.' He added, complimenting her, as he placed his hands on her waist to hoist her off the fence and ease her onto the floor. His fingers traced the gentle curve of her hip, just as he pulled his hands away, a knowing smirk stretching his lips wide. Then he sprung open the door the old woman had been so kind to unlock for them. 'After you.' he said, taking a quick sneak peek at her behind as she walked past him. 'Yup, he did say three oh five.' he confirmed as they hopped up the flight of stairs. 'And we meet another door... I'm going to leave this one to you.' he said stepping away. The only things he could possible do were both too violent. Plus, he'd like to see what the girl was made of, it was clear she wasn't just an ordinary woman...

The ease with which she managed to make that lock click open, earned her a fraction of Victor's admiration. Once inside, he made a bee-line for the bedroom and threw open the closet. 'Now where would a young girl hide something from her goon boyfriend.' he said scratching his chin and opening some drawers. 'Oh...' he said, smirking at some of the personal belongings of the woman. Plucking something lacy and red out, he dangled it in front of Phoebe. 'Is it standard to find this in a woman's cupboard?' he said grinning, before placing it back... 'Wanna give it a go? Maybe you'll have more luck...' he asked, stepping away, just enough for his partner to slide between him and the wardrobe.

1051/1000

#8Phoebe Rainsworth 

Ex's Closet [Quest | Phoebe Rainsworth] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:09 am

Phoebe Rainsworth

"Well luckily you find me, there is only one like me." She said with a smile as he helped her over the fence and she bit her lip softly and turned around, brushing her hair away on purpose, hip swaying was an automatic answer with her high heels but she didn't mind. Persephone however had opened the door, which let her in charge again which Phoebe found annoying. It was as if they were fighting for power while it was clearly her body and it was nonsense that she had to share it with a spirit.. GODDESS or whatever. She would open the door for Victor, "There you go. After you." To which seh looked at the stairs before closing the door softly behind him and following Victor to the bedroom. Hearing him ask out loud where someone would hide something from their boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend. "Hmm I would say that red is the most worn, so no not in the cupboard but somewhere else." Persephone answered and thank god for Phoebe it wouldn't be possible to roll her eyes.
There was barely any space left between Victor and the door to the wardrobe, while looking around the room, the two of them agreed that if they would hide something, which was mostly Phoebe, they would push it as far back on the bottom of the walk in wardrobe to never see it again, So she made use of the little space and almost pushed herself against the interesting young man, who was still a stranger, "Well excuse me." So she opened the doors and hunched down again, leaning forward as far as she could, hands stretched forward and trying to find something, she bumped with her fingers against something and pulled it forward; a yellow box.

1177/1000

#9Victor Garrett 

Ex's Closet [Quest | Phoebe Rainsworth] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:10 am

Victor Garrett
Victor shrugged, he was keen on asking where exactly Phoebe would keep the lacy stuff if not in the cupboard, but there was a mission at stake here... So he bit his tongue for the moment. Once he got want he wanted from Buscon, things could escalate, maybe... When the girl decided to hunt with him, it was like being on a crowded dance floor, with the doors on either side... Of course their bodies were bound to brush against each other, Victor had intended it. Phoebe was quite different in comparison to the very very shy Raina... He could tell she was quite alright with their little, encounters. 'Don't worry about it...' he whispered softly as he looked over her shoulder earnestly, to see where she hunted.

It seemed like he was right to generalize girls sometimes, they all did some things the same way. There were a few other things on his mind, but the yellow box kept him on track. 'All right, off we go, back to Buscon.' he announced after giving her shoulder a little good job squeeze. With that he pulled away from her. Still being chivalrous, he made sure to follow her out as they left the apartment, down the stairs and out through the main gate, Victor made it a point to open it from inside, to avoid having to jump over. He rushed through the street, and back to the pub. 'I have what you need, you better tell me what I want, before I give it to you.' Victor said, striding straight to the yellow haired man. 'Er just go to the docks, I've got a buddy there grey stache, hat and all... He'll give you what you want and here have your money too... The box now?' Buscon grunted, throwing a bag of money at Victor. Garrett caught it swiftly with a smirk and then angled his head behind him. 'It is with the lady.'
1337/1000
==End==

#10Phoebe Rainsworth 

Ex's Closet [Quest | Phoebe Rainsworth] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:11 am

Phoebe Rainsworth

So many mixed messages went through her head. It sure was a hell of a lot more difficult to be two people at once. She had come here to go to Blue Pegasus, to see Chelvaric but all she had done was turn into this Persephone and get into a bar and into a job. She had to find her way to the Blue Pegasus bar before it would only get out of hand and she would.. perhaps do things she would regret. Though up till now it wasn't like that, she would have made the sassy remarks with or without Persephone but she was afraid for not being in charge of her own body, she knew the remarks were stupid, especially if she was looking for King but.. where was King? It was the thoughts of being alone and lonely that pushed her further away and gave more reign opportunity to Persephone.

But once she got her hands on the yellow box, her eyes turning lilac again, she made it upright again, feeling the squeeze in her shoulder and giving him a soft but sweet smile before walking out of the apartment, down the stairs and out of the gate. Towards the bar. Following Victor as fast as her red heels could carry her, but ending up standing behind him, listening to the deal that he spoke about or well, he didn't call it that but it seemed like it. She noticed the money, this Buscon didn't seem to be smart as she was still holding the box and she wouldn't give it without repayment of her own money. So she waited, until Max handed it to her and grunted something about not signing up for that but only after having the money she handed him the yellow box. She didn't know if she should say goodbye to Victor now, so she simply turned around and ordered a drink.

1497/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum