Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cupcake Courier [Quest|Rishi and Raina]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rishi Namatzu 

Cupcake Courier [Quest|Rishi and Raina] Empty Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:08 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

Rishi had been in Olly's cake shop today planning to help out with delivering cakes. She had her long white hair tied back today, as she knew how it was to get hair in your food, and hair isn't the greatest thing in the world to fish out of your mouth. She noticed that the shop had been pretty full the last few days, and Olly had been going as fast as he could in the kitchen, and he needed help with his work. She sat down and waited for Olly to come out so she could have a quick talk about what she was going to help with and how much he needed her to help with today. Shewas surprised she had gotten a completely empty table for herself, seeing as how many people were in the shop today. She sat around and waited, sipping a cup of ice water that she had gotten from the front while she was waiting in line. Just as she put the cup up to her lils though, a fly had landed on her nose and she smacked it and it fell in her water. "...really..." she told herself as it fell in to the icy water. She put the cup down and just as she did she saw a rather interesting person walk in.

Tags: @Raina
Word Count: 222/1000
Notes: Let's all be friends, ne?

Last edited by Rishi Namatzu on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cupcake Courier [Quest|Rishi and Raina] Untitled_drawing
#2Raina 

Cupcake Courier [Quest|Rishi and Raina] Empty Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Raina

The door to the cake shop opened with a ding, as the bell went off, alerting the staff that another patron was here. Raina walked in and inhaled the delicious scent of cake that poured out of the kitchen. She tapped her boot against the ground to make sure she did not track dirt into the store. Dressed in a white dress with a slit running up her right leg, she was a little more than overdressed for a cake shop. Not that you could tell her that. Fashion was always something she took very seriously. She looked around the store for an empty table only to fail due to how busy the shop was. She noticed a lone girl sitting at a table and she walked up to her. Placing her gloved hand above her heart, she spoke in an angelic like tone. "Excuse me, there seems to not be any free tables. Do you mind if I join you? My.. my name is Raina. Raina Lynna Vanille Scylar, it is a pleasure." She smiled radiantly at the girl sitting at the table. Raina knew she was not the best at conversation but she had to suck it up if she wanted the delicious cake. Strands of her rose tinted hair fell in front of her crimson eye, completely covering one.

214/1000

Cupcake Courier [Quest|Rishi and Raina] OxCDm8d
#3Rishi Namatzu 

Cupcake Courier [Quest|Rishi and Raina] Empty Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

She had stared at the woman for a moment, and then looked at the fly in her water. She wasn't sure on what she should say, as this was just a bit unexpected and she wasn't even going to be around for that long. She looked down, put on a smile, and looked back up to the lady, saying, "Well I'm not planning on being here long so you can have the table if you'd like." Wait a second. Maybe she could have someone else help her out with delivering the cakes. It might be a bit rude because she knew that she wasn't here to do work, but she seemed nice, and it couldn't hurt to have someone else helping her. Olly had come out from the kitchen, so she had to think fast on what she was going to do before he vanished again. "Uhm... Raina would you mind helping me out? I'm helping Olly with his shop today and I'm sure I'm sure that I won't be able to do it all myself." She said as she looked at Olly for a second to make sure e was still busy taking orders. She looked back at Raina and gave her a nervous smile, trying to hurry up before she had to wait another 10 minutes for him to come out again.

Word Count: 446/1000

#4Raina 

Cupcake Courier [Quest|Rishi and Raina] Empty Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:13 pm

Raina

Raina was surprised that the girl asked her for help. Was she even capable of helping. This would be her first job and she was a little nervous. She held her hands to her chest and fidgeted slightly. "I am.. sorry. I am a tad bit nervous. If.. if you think I will be of use, I can help. That is the job of a Fairy Tail Guild member after all. At least I think so. I am new to the guild and this will be my first job." She said as she looked down at her hands, her pink hair covering now most of her face. The lack of confidence in this girl is almost cute. She took a seat at the table and just kept looking down. Was this how things were for her parents? she wondered. Were they ever this nervous about a job? She did her best to lift her head with confidence and gave a weak smile back to the girl. "What is this job exactly?" She asked nervously. "Hopefully, it is not combat.. I do not like to hurt people." She continued as she moved hair out of her face and looked to the girl with a small amount of confidence on her face.

423/1000

#5Rishi Namatzu 

Cupcake Courier [Quest|Rishi and Raina] Empty Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:14 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

She smiled at the woman as she sat down. "Well I am suposed to be helping Olly with the shop today, and I figured I could use a bit of help. This has nothing to do with fighting or anything of the sort, it's only helping the people of Magnolia with their cakes." She was happy to have someone helping her, and it was even better to hear that dhe was a Fairy Tail member as well. It was nice to meet people from her guild, as she didn't know many. "I'll be right back," she said as she had gotten up and talked to Olly before he walked back into the kitchen.

There had been little conversation before she was handed many boxes full of cupcakes that she had taken back to the table and had just stared at for a second. There were so many boxes that she just stared at them without saying a word to Raina about what they were doing. She was astonished that there could be so many cupcakes could exist in one place, and she didn't know what to do. "Alright Raina i'm Rishi, and we need to deliver these cupcakes to the adressess that are on the boxes." She had said it in a determined tone, as she was sure that they were going to get this done easily.

Word Count: 673/1000

#6Raina 

Cupcake Courier [Quest|Rishi and Raina] Empty Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:16 pm

Raina

She was relieved to hear that the girl was another member of Fairy Tail, and even more relieved that the job was not a fighting heavy one. She watched as the girl walked back out with what seemed like a mountain of boxes. Instantly she stood up and looked at the girl, "Oh goodness. That seems like overkill. What in the goddess's name would you have done if you did not have help." Raina said, obviously concerned. She grabbed some of the boxes and smiled at Rishi. "Should we meet back up here afterwards, or back at the guild?" She continued as she prepared to walk out the door.

"I clearly chose the wrong day to wear heels," She said as she laughed and looked down at her strappy heels. She was hoping that after this job maybe this Rishi and her could be friends. With her family gone she needs someone she can count on, but then again would anyone want a person like her to count on? A flash of self doubt appeared in her eyes as she thought. She shook her head, flinging her hair to each side, trying to shake the doubt from her mind and body.

#7Rishi Namatzu 

Cupcake Courier [Quest|Rishi and Raina] Empty Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:19 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

The white haired mage was relieved that she was getting help, otherwise she was going to have to make more than a few trips to get it done. Raina had picked up about half of the boxes, which left five for herself to deliever. She picked up the boxes and held them as low as she could, attempting to see what was going on in front of her while she walked, but it was no use. She just had to lean around the boxes and hopefully she would be able to see enough to where she wasn't going to end up dropping all of the boxes and ruining all of the delicious cupcakes that lie within the boxes. "We sould meet back here when we finish, as we do have to get paid for our work," she said as she prepared to walk out te door behind Raina, boxes in hand. Then she saw her shake her head, flinging strands of hair into Rishi's face, making her shake her head as well. She laughed and had walked out, reading the first address on the box as she held the door open for a second with her foot. She mumbled the words written on the box under her breath a few times to remember it and set off on her way, making her deliveries to the soon to be happy families who had ordered such delicious treats.

Word Count: 909/1000

#8Raina 

Cupcake Courier [Quest|Rishi and Raina] Empty Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Raina

Raina called out before the girl was outside of earshot. "I will meet you back once we are done. Good luck, sweetie!" She said as she took off towards the first address. "I hope she will be okay by herself, goodness, I hope I will be." She said quietly to herself as she walked, her white heels clacking against the cobblestone. She was obviously oblivious to her looks as she walked especially with the outfit she had on. A white leotard and stockings was definitely not leaving much to the imagination, but it was comfortable for her. She made it to the first house and knocked on the door. A man answered and instantly seemed to blush. "Maybe he is under the weather." Raina thought to herself. "Hey is this the cake you ordered? Special delivery from Olly's Cake Shop." She said with her brightest smile.

The man stuttered a little before answering yes and handing her some jewels. "Thank you so much, enjoy!" Raina continued before heading to the next house. She headed down the street barely hearing the whistling coming from the previous house. The next few houses seemed to be about the same as the last. Nice people, nothing more than that. Raina smiled as she walked through Magnolia. She had not been here very long, this town was very different from her last. It was a lot larger and had a variety of different people. Her hometown was small, everyone knew each other. At least they did, until the night the dark wizards attacked.

She did not remember much when it first happened. The fire, the smoke, the screaming of her friends and loved ones. She stood there frozen as the memories of that painful day, the day her life exploded into chaos, spread through her mind. Tears ran down her sun kissed face as the thoughts flashed in front of her eyes. She snapped back to reality as she heard someone ask, "Are you okay, Miss?" Raina turned her head and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Oh.. goodness. I am... I am just fine. Sorry for the scene. So sorry." She said as she took off towards the cake shop, hoping she did not make Rishi wait for her. Her long pink hair floating in the wind as she ran. She dodged and weaved through the traffic of the busy Magnolia streets, praying Rishi was not just sitting there, wondering if she got ditched.  She made it to Olly's Cake Shop and quickly entered.  

1043/1000

#9Rishi Namatzu 

Cupcake Courier [Quest|Rishi and Raina] Empty Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

She had gotten through most of the houses pretty quickly, as they weren't as far apart as she had first intended and everyone seemed to be ready for their gift from the gods and goddesses of the land. There wasn't much to do afterwards, and she had figured that Raina would still be out delivering, so she had sat down at one of the benches and just enjoyed the sounds of kids laughter echoing down the streets and the birds chirping through the sky, flying around and around, probably enjoying themselves. She scratched her head for a second and wondered what she would do when she had finished this job, and who she was going to talk to once she had approached the place she was staying again, the quiet hotel that seemed almost abandoned from the lack of activity that went on there. She wasn't sure why she had been planning so much into the future, but she had been and it was a little more than odd in her case,because she had never thought like that before. It was new to her, and she didn't really like it.

It had been getting later, and Rishi had figured that Raina probably would have been finishing up, so she had started walking back to the cake shop. She was actually having fun with this job, and normally her jobs were a bit awkward, so this was a whole new world for her as well. She had never really had fun before, her life was always so serious, and right now she just got to enjoy herself with her new found friend.

She arrived at the cake shop to see Raina pulling the door open, and just as she did Rish had gently tapped on her shoulder, giggling just a bit as she did.

Word Count: 1214/1000

#10Raina 

Cupcake Courier [Quest|Rishi and Raina] Empty Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:26 pm

Raina

Raina jumped a little as she felt someone tap her shoulder. Raina turned her head sending her hair flying accidentally slapping Rishi in the face with her long hair. As she turned one of her heels snapped off sending her to fall on her butt. "Owies!" She said after the loud thud of her hitting the ground was heard. Raina rubbed the back of her head cutely as she looked up at the person who tapped her shoulder. Luckily, Rishi is a girl or someone would get a whole eyeful if looking down. She stood up, taking her heels off and sniffling a little. "Oh man, I really loved those shoes. Damn it." She continued as she tossed the heels to the side.

Raina finally noticed who was the one who tapped her shoulder. "Oh goodness! Rishi, you startled me!" She said with an embarrassing laugh. "Guess that was not so graceful, was it?" She crossed her arms against her chest and looked away as her face lit up with a deep red blush from embarrassment.

Olly was ecstatic with the girl's work and rewarded them with the agreed payment and even threw in some cake on the house. Raina turned to Rishi, after taking a bite of the peanut butter chocolate cake, and said, "Hey, if you need anything else, help with a job or so, let me know. I am not fond of fighting but I can be useful. Healing magic is rare these days, plus I am pretty good with me fists." Raina smiled as she punched the air before turning and waving goodbye, heading home.

1312/1000

#11Rishi Namatzu 

Cupcake Courier [Quest|Rishi and Raina] Empty Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:28 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

Rishi had been surprised when she had watched Raina fall, and rubbed her eyes after the pink hair had gone flying through them. They had burned for a second, but they had quickly returned back to normal and she was back to laughing. "I'm sorry Raina, I didn't think you'd jump like that," she said as she had stared at the shoes. She wanted to fix them but then she figured that what she specialized in wouldn't help all that much, so she had just let it go and would leave it there for another time. She helped her up and had apologized about the shoes, and then handed Olly all of the money that they had gotten from the deliveries, getting most of that money back for their duties. She had smiled at Raina and nodded in agreement to her offer. "Will do, I hope to see you again soon! And again, I am very sorry about your shoes, she said as she waved goodbye and walked out of the cake shop, taking small nibbles of her red velvet cupcakes. She was happy that she had made a new friend, and she hoped that they would go on many more adventures like the one they had went on today.

Word Count: 1424/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum