Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peanut Butter and Jelly [private|Victor]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rishi Namatzu 

Peanut Butter and Jelly [private|Victor] Empty Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:58 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

Rishi was walking through the park today, enjoying the sights and sounds of Magnolia again. It had been forever since she had been to this park, and she was happy that she got to see all the people she had grown up with again. She needed something to do though, but she couldn't come up with anything off the top of her head, so she sat down on one of the benches and picked a flower from the grass below her and just stared at it. Life was so amazing, and seeing this small flower made her happy to be alive for a second. She then looked at it as it didn't deserve to live, so she set it on fire and let a small pile of ashes form in her hand, and she slightly smiled as it happened. She could see people watching her with horror in their eyes as she burned the small flower, but she just felt like she should burn it so she didn't care what they thought of her. She laughed a bit and dusted off her hands, watching the ashes fall the ground, vanishing into the grass. She sat around looking for something else to do, while thinking about things that had happened before in her life.

Tags: @Victor
Word Count: 213
Notes: Let's all be friends, ne?

Last edited by Rishi Namatzu on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Peanut Butter and Jelly [private|Victor] Untitled_drawing
#2Victor 

Peanut Butter and Jelly [private|Victor] Empty Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:19 am

Victor
Victor was walking through the park minding his business when suddenly he glanced in his right eye a very small fire burst out. Like a small torch being extinguished in seconds. It was odd. Why would someone ever light such a momentary fire. It had not been used for cooking that is for sure. It also was not dark out so it had not been needed for the purpose of lighting the area up. Odd Victor thought again as he moved closer to the small girl that was sitting where the fire had once been.

"Excuse me but do you know who lit that fire not so long ago?" He said this as he made his way around the bench so that he could look her in the face whilst talking to her. Just as he made his way around her he noticed the ash in her hand. So she had been the one to light and extinguish the fire... Well such a quick fire without any noticeable smell of actually using a fire striker. Was she a mage? That would explain things but he would not outright ask her since that might seem very weird and not so polite. He reached out with his right hand as if to shake her hand and greet her. "My name is Victor."

#3Rishi Namatzu 

Peanut Butter and Jelly [private|Victor] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

Rishi had a man walk up to her and ask her about the fire, seeming as it actually drew that much attention that it had caused someone to ask about it. It was just a flower. Was it that important that it needed to be the center of attention? It didn't really matter too much to her, so she had replied in a nice tone, trying her hardest not to be rude to the man," Well yes, that was me who lit the fire," she said with a cute smile. She wasn't sure why she was smiling, but it had come out and she couldn't take it back. The man had put his hand out for a handshake, and just as she did she had finished getting most every speck of ash off of her hand, and then shook his. "My name is Rishi, nice to meet ya," she said in a soft tone. She doesn't know anything about this guy other than his name, so she couldn't let off much information if asked of her. She was trying to be a bit more quiet instead of letting her secrets and abilities go to any more people than needed. There was a strange thing going around with people giving off too much information lately which made Rishi the slightest bit anxious, as there could be things that will spread that aren't supposed to get let out. "So what about the fire drew you here? I mean you seem pretty interested," she asked.

Tags: @Victor
Word Count: 252/200
Notes: Let's all be friends, ne?

Peanut Butter and Jelly [private|Victor] Untitled_drawing
#4Victor 

Peanut Butter and Jelly [private|Victor] Empty Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:48 pm

Victor
"Well now that you have told me." He paused and looked around a little. "I just thought there might have been danger following what just happened." Seeing as such wasn't the case Victor decided he did not need to be battle ready. "Not that I am really interested or anything. Fires break out and then they die leaving only traces of ash in their wake." He was bored and did not really feel like actually talking or doing anything. "I really must be going. It was nice seeing you and while it did not last for long it was at least entertaining enough to make me stop in my tracks... but as I said I really must be going now." Victor said this and then decided to slowly leave the park as there was not really anything there for him. She really must have been a mage he thought to himself as he had not seen any use of conventional means to create fire. The only conclusion he could have come up with was that she had used very small amounts of her magical powers to do it. Putting one foot infront of another he walked to the exit of the park and left.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum