Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Picnic in a park [Social/Raina]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Victor 

Picnic in a park [Social/Raina] Empty Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Victor
In a certain part of town where nature had been allowed to bloom and wither under care instead of being destroyed by buildings and roads there was a man whom laid under a tree where the snow couldnt touch him. He was wearing a darkbrown long coat and a scarf to shoulder off the cold. Victor had not really walked around in Magnolia much instead he had found this park to have a little rest in. Afterall he could not do much other than stop in his tracks and witness the beauty of nature. It felt a little bit odd doing this as he had not really taken his time to look at the things around him in a long time now. All he had been doing lately was indulge in whatever pleasures he could find around him.

He yawned a little. It was pretty cozy under the tree. His armor and sword was lying in a sack next to him so that he could keep check on it should he need to fumble about to draw his weapon. Magnolia felt really different from his hometown of Oak. It was really peaceful here. He was getting a little bit hungry and therefore planned to use whatever rations of bread, salted meat and cheese that he had acquired before traveling to this part of Fiore.

#2Raina 

Picnic in a park [Social/Raina] Empty Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:05 am

Raina
The breeze blew through the park, gently and embracing. The serenity of this park was almost overwhelming, a simple but yet amazing beauty, bot unlike the girl walking through it. She could not help herself as she allowed to calm to overtake her and she started to sing. Raina had always loved music and had sung since she was little. "Be still my heart... sacred heart." She sang as she walked, not really paying attention to were she was going. She looked up and noticed a fountain in the middle of the park so decided it would be perfect to sit at it's basin and continue her song. She sat at the fountain's basin and continued to sing. "Understand that the world is dark, understand that its to far. My dear."

She placed her hand above her heart and closed her eyes. She was at peace here as she sung. To anyone who looked upon her and watched her sing, it was like a siren was setting up here at the park, to ensnare her next victim. Adorned in a white leotard and white stockings, a siren was definetly a good term for this beauty here. "Be still my heart... sacred heart.." She sang as she finished her song. She opened her eyes as her song ended and smiled. The wind blew her long pink hair in the sky, almost like it was dancing with it.

Picnic in a park [Social/Raina] OxCDm8d
#3Victor 

Picnic in a park [Social/Raina] Empty Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:57 am

Victor
Just as Victor started scramble through his backpack he could hear someone singing in the distance. He looked around for a short bit in the direction from which he could hear the singing. A fountain in the middle of the park. A girl was sitting there and was probably the one that he could hear the singing coming from. She looked really really good, She was a real babe actually with perfect skin and beautiful hair. Victor was actually slightly stunned at her appearance. She looked like she might be in her 20's or so then again that still meant Victor was quite a bit older and it made him feel quite perverted seeing as he was almost staring at her. She had a pretty good singing voice as well. In his eyes she seemed much like a creature that would lure others in and then slightly destroy them or kidnap them.

Victor however was a bit intrigued so he decided to near the woman. Upon starting to walk over there he grabbed his things so that if things turned bad he could defend himself holding the sack with his weapon and armor in his left hand. Leaving the shelter of the tree it grew a bit colder again. luckily he was wearing clothing appropriate for the occasion. "Hello there Miss." He said while waving his right hand. "That is quite the beautiful song you are singing, Does it have a name?" He then held out his right hand as if to shake hands. "My name is Victor."

#4Raina 

Picnic in a park [Social/Raina] Empty Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:18 am

Raina
Not paying attention to anything around her, Raina was scared back to reality by the man talking to her and walking towards her. The sudden realization that someone was here and heard her caused her to slip and fall into the fountain with a mighty splash! "Eeeep!" She called out making a rather cute noise as she fell into the fountain. She climbed out of the fountain and stood up, looking rather embarrassed.

She played with her hair a little as she replied to the man. "I.. I am terribly sorry. I hope I did not splash you." She said in her angelic like voice as she continued. "The song is nameless, something I have been playing with and it is nice to meet you. My.. my name is Raina, Raina Lynna Vanille Scylar. It is a pleasure." She finished with a cute giggle not even seeming to mind that she was now soaked with fountain water. She gave the man one of her most radiant smiles and moved the hair from her face. She was raised to be kind and loving to all living things, so a stranger talking to her was not something to fear for her. She flipped her hair and crossed her arms while looking at the guy with her crimson eyes.

#5Victor 

Picnic in a park [Social/Raina] Empty Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:39 am

Victor
Victor did not think that he would startle her so when she suddenly fell into the water he moved forward as if to help her out of the water but she was quite capable on her own. "You are going to catch a cold you know." Victor said looking at the woman standing in the fountain. Her clothes partially drenched. He started to slowly remove his coat so that he could hand it over to her. "Il lend this to you." Victor and held it out to her hoping that she would take it. If she did not take it he would put it back on again but if she did take it he would ruffle around in his luggage a little so that he could grab a pelt to wear seeing as he did not want to freeze.

"So the song is nameless huh?" Victor pondered a little... she had sung something about a sacred heart so wouldn't that also be a fitting title for the song? "Maybe you could call the song Sacred heart? I think that it is both fitting and quite the good title for a song." He smiled at her. It was almost fairytale like meeting a beautiful woman in the middle of a park like this.

#6Raina 

Picnic in a park [Social/Raina] Empty Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:55 am

Raina
Raina blushed as the man handed her his coat. She took it and bundled herself up and sighed with relief. "It.. it is warm." She said quietly. "Thank you." She said with a smile. She listened to the man talk about her song and what he thought should be the name. "The song is Nameless, not without a name. My apologies. The song is about people forgotten by the world, the Nameless People. The people left behind by tragedy or due to outside forces. It is about the strength they need to come out of the shadows and radiate in the light." She said as her eyes seem to sparkle with conviction.

The wind picked up blowing her long hair with it. "It is not a song I usually share with others, I hope I did not disturb you with it." Raina continued as she hugged herself within the coat. She sat herself back down on the basin, away from the wet part, and sighed. "I cannot believe I fell into the fountain I am such a clutz!" She said with a angelic laugh. "Way to be coordianated, Raina. Are you sure you do not wanna wear this coat? I do not want you to get sick because of me."

#7Victor 

Picnic in a park [Social/Raina] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:38 am

Victor
Victor slowly started putting on the pelt he had saved to use as a sitting blanket on the snow. Now instead wearing it as a sort of mantle. "I see. Well that is quite the beautiful message for a song to hold." His breath formed white clouds in the winter chill which the wind took and made soar through the sky. "Oh no it was not bothering at all. Frankly it was actually quite soothing to listen to such a beautiful voice in the calm of the park." He smiled a little.

"No please keep it on. I have this pelt to shelter me from the wind anyways and it actually keeps me quite warm." Her having fallen into the pond was not because of her being clumsy rather it might have been because he startled her. By not giving away his presence sooner than he did. "I do not think you were being clumsy at all. The fault rests solely with me."

He paused a little as his stomach started to really get on his nerve. He was after all quite hungry. "Would you join me for some food? I was thinking of having a little picnic here in the park." He looked a round for a bit as he remembered that he left the oven on back home. "Im sorry I really need to go, I forgot some stuff on the stove."

-exit-

Last edited by Victor on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

#8Raina 

Picnic in a park [Social/Raina] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Raina
Raina shivered a little as she bundled herself up in the coat. She looked up at the man and shook the hair strands out of her face sending small droplets of water everywhere. "Thank you for this. I can get a little bit scatter brained and it can lead to silly situations such as this." Raina said as her stomach growled a little. Her face lit up with a streak of deep crimson. "I.. I guess I am hungry. Are you sure you do not mind, I mean if you really are okay with it. I can definitely eat." Raina stood up and walked towards the man.

Normally Raina was not this bold. A random man walking up towards her, causing her to tumble into a fountain, and asking her to eat with him. Normally she would politely decline, but she is new here, and with her family gone, she needed some friends. Sure she has Fairy Tail, but she still has not met many of the members due to some quest they are all on. She blushed as she started to walk with the man. Would her family approve of this tactic to try and make friends, but on the other hand they were not here to tell her what to do.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum