Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hold it [Liana]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Baron 

Hold it [Liana] Empty Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:22 am

Baron
Baron put sunglasses over his eyes as he walked through the streets of Baska with a scowl on his face. He paid no mind to civilians as he went on about his business, bags ready for his trip stored quietly in his delightful little tent back in the hills. There was no use in staying in Baska and it was best if he left soon, the people were terrible save for a choice few, the food was B level at best and the booze all tasted watered down and flat. Honestly he didn't know how anyone could come about and live in such a place for more than a short visit, this place was perfect for old people though.

The old could flock to Baska to live in a small sheltered little community with nothing to it but droning babbling and peace. There was no evil here, nothing to be stamped out but desire and filth. Oh woe was Baron, destined to wander the world as a drifter. It wasn't a bad existence, an existence it was. It gave him something to do everyday after all.

Just now he'd sit on the steps of one of the banks in town, hands resting on his knees as he watched people pass by. What a day.

Hold it [Liana] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Liana 

Hold it [Liana] Empty Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:53 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
Unlike the man relaxing by the steps of one of the town's banks, the young Sylvaine didn't appear to have many complaints, if any, about Baska itself. Perhaps because of its so vastly natural side, full of forests and hills for her to visit and enjoy time in. She was an elf, after all, it was obvious the late teenager truly loved staying where she was. There was also the fact it was where she met her best friend after so many years. They are still preparing for their adventures, taking their sweet time.

Liana decided to leave the room she was staying in with Esperia, reminding herself that she had to actually buy a few things, like food. What they had already was very few and it would be bad if they spent a single day without anything to eat. Thus, the elf decided to take it on herself to walk outside and enjoy the day while purchasing goods of sustenance to both herself and her friend Esperia.

While she made her way towards the town's main marketplace, she'd eventually have to walk by the bank where that previously mentioned man was. Coincidentally, Liana wouldn't be making her way too further away from him, to the point where her habit to greet strangers with her usual friendly and welcoming smile would make the male a target.

"Good day, sir!"

And she does just that, eventually turning her head away once she was able to receive a reaction from him. If so, she didn't stop, continuing on her way towards the desired destination.

Unless she was somehow interrupted.
268 words | @baron | clothing

#3Baron 

Hold it [Liana] Empty Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:15 am

Baron
Baron's eyes blankly stared into the distance as he got lost in his train of thought. Boredom had taken him too soon on his journey out of Baska and now he was toeing the line of staying put for the rest of the day or throwing himself on the nearest park bench to laze around all day. Both choices had the same outcome, yet there was a certain interest in sitting on a bench and waiting for strangers to pass him by, normally when he does sit around he meets someone new and they either have a gentle or large effect on his life. That said, he could do the same sitting around on the stairs. Decisions, decisions.

Luckily his decision would be made for him as a blonde walked past him towards the market, he'd pause for a moment as he watched her go something peculiar about her catching his attention. Her ears perhaps? Or was it the ivory of her flesh? He had never seen someone so pale, so pure like night's snow. Not to mistake, he thought it to be flawless... Where was she going? Well he'd find out! A way yo cure his boredom.

He'd follow her and jog behind her until he'd get in ear range, "Excuse me mam..." he paced on, "You seem like a friendly sort, mind helping a wayward adventurer with a small problem?" what was his problem? Only her reaction would garner it.

Hold it [Liana] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#4Liana 

Hold it [Liana] Empty Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:12 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
Being who she was, the young Sylvaine refused to keep on walking, stopping once she's called and appeared to be the target of a request of sorts, that same request coming from someone who called himself an adventurer. Just like her. Maybe she isn't travelling as much today, deciding to stay in Baska with her friends until it was the right time to move to other places. Though, for now it wasn't.

Liana eyes him when he closed the gap, smiling in the usual friendly and welcoming fashion, cutely tilting her head to the side.

"Of course, I'm always willing to help. After all, I'm an adventurer myself too. Haven't had the time for much adventure nowadays, though I suppose I'm only getting started." She states, allowing a giggle to escape her lips before adding.

"But yes, how may I help with that small problem?"

The elf was fine with postponing the market, as long as it was to perform a good deed, like in this case, helping someone. It always made her feel at ease, relieved, knowing that she was able to make some sort of positive impact on people, to brighten their day, to see them smile, even if they are complete strangers. For her, everyone is equal, there are just those who you end up spending more time with.

This was her chance to do all of that and more. The day had just begun and she desired to enjoy it to the fullest with kind acts like those.
252 words | @baron | clothing

#5Baron 

Hold it [Liana] Empty Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:58 pm

Baron
Baron didn't exactly need help, but how could he pass up the chance to get to know someone like this? She was such an oddity, the ears were the dead give away that she wasn't like the average human. But what could have made her so different besides them? Of course they could have been fake but something told him they were the real deal. But what was she if that was the case? The only beings he had heard of with such ears were elves and he knew they were common fantasy! Nothing more, nothing less, perhaps he was just confused or perhaps he was just being an idiot. Either or.

When she responded so warmly he smiled down at her and raised his hands making a square outline with them, "I'm looking for a map you see, a good one, as the last one I had was given to an old friend so they could get around Fiore in search of something, I suppose it's a miracle I ended up here in Baska if I'm being completely honest ha ha." he feigned a chuckle as he scratched the back of his head, the nerves slightly getting to him as he spun a somewhat believable tale to the woman before him.

Hold it [Liana] MJmwSQc
🐺
#6Liana 

Hold it [Liana] Empty Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
Liana clearly wasn't the kind of person to instantly spot someone was telling a fake story, and thus, for now, Baron could rest easy. It's not like she'd do something vile to him, though it would surely look bad for his person if he was caught in lies.

"I see, I see... You mean a map of all of Fiore or just of Baska?"

It was an important question, after all, he wasn't exactly specific with his question, request or whatever he wished it to be. Right now, the young Sylvaine wasn't truly in the possession of a map. She didn't see how she would need one, especially now. After all, when going on adventures, she doesn't really have a special destination, more so travelling aimlessly and hoping to find any other beautiful places like the ones she had the happiness of coming about.

Though, of course, she wished to help this man, like she would to any other. He didn't look too suspicious, therefore the late teenager didn't have anything to worry about. He looked exactly just like he said what he was. A man who seeks adventure. Nothing wrong with that, right?

After he eventually responded to her question, Liana would look around a few times, producing pondering hums before ultimately shifting her attention back up at the male.

"Well, we should go and try to find one together then. I don't currently have one with me, sadly."
240 words | @baron | clothing

#7Baron 

Hold it [Liana] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:48 am

Baron
Baron loomed over the elfy elf for a moment as he waited for her answer, much to his dismay she had no map, and he needed one map. Well he would just have to hang around her until they found one, no problem with that right? What a cutie she was, if only he could have given her proper payment for helping him like this. "A map of all of Fiore, I had a really good one earlier this year but uh... I loaned it to someone who needed it more than me... And now I guess i need one really bad." he scratched the back of his head with a nervous chuckle. He needed it just a tad.

The lie was white, but not entirely a fib. He DID need a map but not as urgently as he presented, perhaps it was more of a ploy to be around the teen elf a bit longer? Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with wanting to enjoy a younger woman's company without looking like a pervert. He extended an arm to her with a sincere, warm smile. "Well we should get looking yes? Plenty of places and I'm a bit afraid to go it alone, having someone so lovely with me might just convince the clerks to give me a discount or two." he winked.

Hold it [Liana] MJmwSQc
🐺
#8Liana 

Hold it [Liana] Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:19 am

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
Of course, the moment he extended his arm to her, the young Sylvaine reminded herself of what Alisa had told her a couple of times before. To not trust anyone she sees. But even so, Liana felt bad if she didn't accept the gentle offer. It wasn't just in her to respond with a 'no'. She could smoothly make it less blunt, though it would all still have the same meaning. A rejection and she didn't truly want to make her new company feel uncomfortable whilst they eventually head off.

The wink and the compliment managed to bring up a light blush which would round her cheeks in no time. It was sudden and quite embarassing, even for someone like the elf, who is quite the extrovert.

"Mhm! We should get going. And thank you..."

She had to respond to the praise, obviously, and after that light appreciation, a single soft giggle would force itself out from her parted lips. Ultimately, her arm crosses around his own, the one he had offered and thus she began to look around, somewhat instantly getting used to such closeness, even if they had just met.

"Hm... What kind of places would have maps around here?"

Even if she's in Baska for a considerable amount of weeks, she has never paid much attention to what kind of shops include such items. There was only one way to find out. To visit some of them.
240 words | @baron | clothing

#9Baron 

Hold it [Liana] Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:54 pm

Baron
Baron smiled down at her as she accepted his offer. It was nice to do some shopping with another after losing his cache of items in the last storm. But that was, simply put, a story for a later date if he was ever asked. The small giggle and blush were enough to perplex him and make him smile even wider, but his smile would not last too long out of fear of her thinking him to be anything less than a wanderer. He looked around the town for any signs of a place that may have a map of the region, though when his eyes became sore he would rub them with his free hand.

He stood at full height as they would stroll through Baska in search of a map, "Hmm, looks like we may be able to get one over there." he pointed out what looked like a small shop, an outlet maybe? It was a shabby looking building, but it was also next to a noodle stand if his new friend wanted some, "May we take a look over there? It's not the prettiest place, but I think it might have just what we're looking for." he chuckled, if she would come along they would head to the shabby looking wood building, if not he'd point out the noodle shop.

"Ah! One thing! Meet me in crocus! I gotta roll Sorry! You're really cute though... Grah!" he cried to himself as he let the girl go for a moment waving goodbye as he ran.

-exit-

Hold it [Liana] MJmwSQc
🐺
#10Liana 

Hold it [Liana] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:17 am

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
Well, that was sudden. And weird.

The young Sylvaine didn't truly expect him to suddenly ditch on her. The moment she was satisfied that they had finally found a place to buy the map and make her actually feel grateful in helping the man, he simply released away from her and merely ran. While she didn't want to think it was on purpose or meant to be rude, it still made Liana feel a bit awkward about it all. Was she being pranked? That was the almost immediate thought that came to her mind as she looked around a few times, unable to find anyone snickering from a corner. Surely it couldn't be that.

If it wasn't, then what was it?

Either way, he mentioned Crocus, and a hand comes up to scratch at her head. Why there? Was something happening that far? She could only ponder, but nothing came to her head. Even so, she still had to ask Esperia, if she was free to do that much travel. But first she should research on it. There has to be a reason for him to suddenly flee and tell her to meet him at Crocus, of all places existent in the world.

For now, she'd simply continue on her way towards the market, still needing to buy whatever was necessary for herself and Esperia.

"That was something..."

[EXIT]
228 words | @baron | clothing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum