Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nastasya 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:01 am

Nastasya
Since she was no longer part of the Rune Knights it was easier not to hide her pregnancy. She didn't have to care which was definitely a good thing. She had just come back from the hospital to figure out how her pregnancy was going. She was on her way to the hotel again. She frowned a little, not entirely sure how to bring this information to Kon or well not even if she could accept the whole story herself. She stared at the young man next to her, "Explain to me why this is necessary?" She asked the person next to her, whose hand went through his short sand coloured hair. "It feels nice." She rolled her eyes, his arrogance as her pet was annoying, leaving out the fact he was human now and talked to her.

This wasn't the first time that he had done it, and yet it had given her almost a heart attack, this was only the second or third time and always when he was annoyed or angry, but this time he seemed to just want to discuss things. Namely he wanted to discuss the problem that she was having something she had definitely not wanted to discuss with Jupiter at all. She looked at Hecate, who was still her faithful companion, still looking like a Glaceon and still unable to talk. "How did you.. manage?" Which was a strange question but his own lilac eyes stared at her, "I listen and pay attention deary." Which made her shiver for some reason, but perhaps it was something else because after the simple word that Jupiter just used it didn't change. It felt as if someone was watching her but she didn't notice anyone specific that was staring at her.

She stopped walking, which took Jupiter only a couple of seconds as well as Hecate. As she looked over her shoulder and back to Jupiter, she noticed how he glanced at her before looking around himself, "I hate how my ears are less good now I'm human or so I believe." Hecate though looked up, as a smaller companion she couldn't see at the same height as Jupiter, neither could Alice in that case. "It gives me a bad feeling." She held on to his arm as if she would faint or anything. There were not yet at the hotel but close and Jupiter simply held her hand and walked with a strong step towards the building, apparently he didn't seem to trust it either. Once she was in the lobby of the inn where they were staying, she felt a bit calmer, but still there was something out there.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#2Kon 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:36 am

Kon

Having joined the holy knights he had been assigned far few missions then when he was in the rune Knights, the drawback to this however was that the missions he had been assigned to were far harder. Instead of the traditional missions of breaking up a fight or protecting a shipment he had been tasked primarily to look for someone within Baska town. He had not been very successful as of yet with finding his target but he had been given the chance to record information from a large number of people into his book written in his very own code.

He had be skimming through this book, sitting down in front of a desk with a cigar in his right hand the book in his left and a short glass of whiskey on the walnut table. “Perhaps I’m looking in the wrong place? Or could this be a test from the church itself?” Looking at his new weapon found leaning to his right, he noticed various engravings full of symbolic runes and drawings. “Just why had the Holy Knights granted him with this weapon, has Midas been watching me for so long that he’s been able to identify my shortcomings?” If he had just what the heck was he doing shouldn’t he have something better to do?”

Recognising that Alice could be back at any moment and his smoking habits being unwise given her condition, he quickly stamped out the smoldering cigar into a crystal astray before moving out into the porch and placing it outside.. Wanting to rid him of the taste and hopefully the smell, Kon moved over to the mini-bar and drank a cold-bubbly-orange drink in a few quick chugs before entering the bathroom and taking a shower.

292/3000

Last edited by Kon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total

#3Nastasya 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:49 am

Nastasya
"Perhaps it's better to talk to Konstantin about this, where's Hecate?" Her companion said holding on to her shoulders and looking around her to where Hecate was standing, who just growled for finally getting some attention. Alice shook her head, "Yes, yes I will go." She waved at the inn keep who stared at her with a vague expression and she simply turned her head and quickly made her way, for as fast as she could, towards the stairs to go to their room. She had almost forgotten what she wanted to tell Kon until she arrived and simply opened the door, he seemed to be there since it was unlocked, "Kon are you here?" she called out not too loud. Hecate immediately passed her and went to sit in the usual corner while Jupiter stayed human, something she didn't like right now. Especially since Kon had never seen him as a human.

But the tall companion leaned casually against the wall and waited. For now Alice ignored him, she wanted to know if Kon would be able to sense anything like she did as well. She held her left forearm with her right hand. The marks of her dream were long gone but perhaps it had something to do with that. While they had been busy with lots of other stuff, she had tried to find her father but up till now there were no answers about that. Perhaps this was the feeling, perhaps her father was indeed here. Maybe the knights had heard something or maybe her father had found her instead of the other way around.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#4Kon 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:37 am

Kon

Enjoying the shower, Kon could barely hear into the other room only being alerted when a familiar voice called out to him. While he wanted to dry himself down, he opted to do a quick pat down and wrap the lower portion of his body with an accompanying towel before leaving the bathroom, entering the bedroom and in the direction of the voice. As he walked into the room familiar vessels of mana were placed in various positions though two were altered in someway. The first of the changed vessels seem to be one of Alice’s companion but now strangely was in a more humanoid shape, the other was unmistakably Alice with her golden aura being almost consumed by her left arm. Evidently Midas’ influence on the area had only been a quick fix…, “How unfortunate.” He thought to himself for a moment.

“Alice welcome back, where have you been?” He spoke with a smile taking a quick glance around the room from left and then to the right pausing in between looking at Alice. Idle chatter was never Kon’s strong suit preferring to get to the heart of the matter and then expanding past that. Even though he didn’t like to pressure his wife into anything, he continued. “Pardon the towel, I’ll get something on and then we can have a chat and yes that includes your arm, I can see it you know…” Tapping his golden eye with his free hand. “Excuse me a minute or two, I’ll be right back.” Leaving the room he hastily threw on a plain shirt and some trousers before returning to Alice and her companions. “Now where were we?”

569/3000

#5Nastasya 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:52 am

Nastasya
Alice simply remained close to the door, it was going fine again but well, who knew. She heard the door to the bathroom open and look up, she simply looked shortly at Jupiter who shrugged but remained standing, "Oh eh.. I went to the hospital." She brushed her hair away for a bit, "But ehm." Kon spoke quicker and she looked at her arm for a second after he ticked her golden eye, which of course meant that she wouldn't be able to see it. She had not even noticed anything was going on with her arm. She simply held her left arm up but obviously there was still nothing for her to see. "I'm not sure if it's about that, ehm.. I have no idea what's going on but I was outside and.." She talked a bit loud of course before Kon would be back in the bedroom. She waited for him to be back before she continued, "Right so outside, ehm.. I felt like someone was staring at me but neither me or Jupiter or Hecate for that matter, saw anyone in a way that gave me that creepy feeling. Than my arm.. it gave me this sort of electric pulse as if my dad is around. I mean I know we didn't hear or see anything but what if he is here?" She took a deep breath, okay she talked way too much, it was probably everything together again, the hospital, the thing with the doctor and this, which was definitely pressing and she looked at Jupiter one more time. But the companion still didn't change back into a companion and still remained standing there, giving her a shrug.

She looked at Kon and she wondered what he would think, she didn't want her companion to say anything. She tried to ignore the whole issue that they would have never seen each other, thank god he immediately knew it was Jupiter instead of some.. she didn't know; picked up stranger.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#6Kon 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:02 am

Kon

Having dressed and returned to Alice, the conversation continued with her revealing a sense of being watched, an understandable concern, Midas was still watching them but in a positive light will to step in at any point should he need to. He was not the person that she had been suspicious of though with her having already met Midas and recognising him as a friend or at least Kon hoped that was the case. Wanting to ensure that Alice didn’t have mixed feelings towards him, he replied as she finished. “Well Midas has been watching us and perhaps he has you on edge but given that your arms is flaring up once more it’s easily possible that it is someone else.” Feeling that this took priority over everything else he ignored the awkward elephant in the room being the humanoid version of Alice’s companion as it would likely have no effect on the outcome of their journey’s in the grand scheme of things.

“If it is him though what do you want to do?, Do you want to tackle him head on right now in your current state, I’m more than happy to do a majority of the fighting if you want, or do you want to, in my opinion would be better and that would be to track him yourself so that once you've had our child and recovered you can fight him at your best.” He had given her two clear choices with either having serious consequences based what she had told him about her father. His latest bout with Alice’s family had put him in an awkward position striving for revenge but with a slight amount of hesitance as the very mention of Lacie had now stuck him hard feeling a dull pain on his face each time.

870/3000

#7Nastasya 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:05 am

Nastasya
Alice looked at Kon, wondering the fact that Midas wass still keeping an eye on her, wasn't really a satisfying feeling but she understood, especially after the information that she was a vessel for Seraph. "Yeah I can also feel this weird sense in my arm, if that makes sense at all. And I don't think I would have my sixth sense freak out when it is just Midas, right?" She felt as if she was saying bullshit things because of that, she didn't even believe in a sixth sense in that way. But still it was a very strange feeling. "But who could it be? My father? We haven't found any information about him the past couple of days since I had the nightmare?" Which she had not had after that, she wasn't sure what had triggered it, but it sure had done something.

She listened to the suggestions that Kon had given, "I don't want to wait much longer, even in my condition. What if he does something, what if it gets worse. I still believe something happened to him, why else show me these flashbacks? I think we have to safe him not fight him.", "I think it was Lacie." Of course now Jupiter talked and she shot him a glance, telling him to shut his mouth with only that. She couldn't blame Lacie for everything and Jupiter knew that as well, besides that, she was trying to avoid her name at any costs, "That's not the point, I think we should find him, that is if you of course want to come along." Which she assumed because he just said that. But where would you look if you only had a vibe?

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#8Kon 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:14 am

Kon

The idea that Midas was the cause of the issue that Alice was dealing with had been ill thought out on his part especially considering they were comrades in arms and her symptoms had been occurring even before Alice or even Kon had met Midas, he had only really offered the option of it being him as to not exclude any option. Instead Alice doubled down on it being potentially her father or something that was mimicking her father's appearance for their own reasons, He could only agree with that sentiment as both Midas and even Lacie who was blamed as being the cause by the now humanoid Jolteon used more light based magic rather than darkness which was plaguing Alice's core. Alice leaned more towards taking care of the issue as soon as possible rather than waiting and recovering from the pregnancy which was understandable in some ways but it would make things a bit awkward as he would have taken a more supportive role taking out targets from afar rather then being at the fore-front of the conflicts.

Another thing that made him a bit more hesitation on this venture was her desire to save her father rather than kill him which would if done incorrectly have some drastic outcomes but in this he would also help her. “It might be possible maybe your father was corrupted with the same thing that you have but it consumed him entirely while you were saved thanks to you being a vessel.” Needing to illustrate the importance of being able to let go he moved closer to her before stroking the side of her face with the back of his right hand. “Alice, both you and I have been blessed in a number of ways, we must be prepared to become the guiding hands of this world, I will help you but there will come a time where we must sacrifice our worldly ties...”

The question would be how could they find him while it was true he had his eye to check people's abilities it didn't mean he could see everything. It was easily possible that an artefact on par with his own was influencing things and something like that would make it remarkably hard to find. Because of the awkward position they were in, He would have to refer back to his source for those materials with the Rune Knights having little on the matter, no instead they would go to the church and get as much information from them as possible. “I've been unable to find him through the use of  my eye alone, there might be something else behind it a lost relic or something similar affecting the two of you and maybe more, But first we need information, Can I recommend we head to the church and look through the documents there?”

1346/3000

Last edited by Kon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total

#9Nastasya 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:45 am

Nastasya
Was it already thinking too fast to consider Midas not a threat to her but just someone She knew. He had attacked her but with a reason, it still didn't mean she liked it but it had happened. She was also still alive as well as her baby something she couldn't say that the council would be all to happy about. She still didn't really understand how that all worked but it was something she didn't have to worry about anymore after joining the Holy Knights. The thing why she opted for the direct approach because she wanted to believe that something had happened. Perhaps her father had been possessed as in the way her mother had always said it could be her. What if it had happened to him and he was there still, not a hundred percent conscious but well still there. And even though she was vunerable, after giving birth to the baby girl the child would be vunerable. Thing was that she didn't fit in the armour at the moment.

Kon stepped closer and she could not let go of her worried frown and looked at him, listening. True perhaps being a vessel for Seraphim had helped her more than she had realized up till now and perhaps her father couldn't be saved because of that. "I know and I should keep that in mind but I still need answers. I don't let the amnesia divine me but I miss still ten years or so. What if he knows... Though you are right and I should definitely think that he can't answer so it wont be a disappointment."

Than there was still the question on where to look and Kon suggested to go to the church. Which was something that also asked her to get used to. It was an option to go there. Something she had not done before and when she did in Magnolia. Strange how things around 8 months later could be so different. "Yes. The church sounds like a great way to start. After all the other options did not work." finding answers in pubs and other places. She looked shortly at Jolteon, "do you think Lacie left? I heard nothing from her, they didnt find her or anything. I dont understand why she went to Baska or to here. I thought she was avoiding me." One thing at a time, Alice, she told herself but she couldn't help but wonder if her sister had anything to do with this possible demon possession.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#10Kon 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:07 am

Kon

While Alice understood the role that the two of them would play within the world, it was clear that her ties to her past would not be resolved by him simply telling her at least in an indirect manner. He could respect her wishes of wanting to learn about her past, it was just one of the reasons why he was helping her to beginning with, that and of course she was an important person in his life and he didn’t want anything to happen to her. His protective nature towards her had increased significantly since her sister’s attack on him as he was able to recognise at what lengths the rest of her family was willing to go to. It was an interesting comparison really between her own and his brother and late father, with them both willing to do whatever they wanted.In order to keep her enthusiasm towards her goal, Kon would retract his statement somewhat. “Of course there is a chance that your father is still okay and perhaps the two of us will be able to remove whatever is embodying him.”

His recommendation had been agreed to with Alice having seen it being perhaps the last option at least from her remark. Her sister still played on her mind though just as it had his own with him touching the side of his face as she mentioned Lacie. “Well, it is possible that she has fled but let’s be under the assumption that she is still here so that we don’t lull ourselves into a false sense of security.” Scratching his chin, he continued. “Her presence in Baska town could be the cause of the possession of your father or as a result of it, perhaps we’ll find out when we find him.”

Looking around the room, he spotted his cross still resting on the wall opposite their bed, ready to grab it, he spoke to Alice once more. “Are you ready to go to the Church?, just let me get the Punisher it’s important to bring along in case something happens.”

1693/3000

Last edited by Kon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total

#11Nastasya 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:29 am

Nastasya
For some reason she felt sad that without her past, she didn't feel like she could continue. It was a strange occurance, but she just needed to make sure what happened and it was not something she tried to think off every day but it had its effects on her in the long term of things. But being a vessel for a Seraph might change things, she didn't know what effect it would have on her, what she would think, feel or if that all stayed the same. It sure had it's effect on her anyway.

She looked back at Kon, a little happier that he said that, giving her hope and she smiled at him, "We can give it a try." Jupiter made a sound that said he didn't believe it for a second but didn't say an actual word. So she basically ignord it. She walked closer to Kon as she noticed that he had touched the side of his face, "I would never forgive her of course and I still love you." She nodded, the idea of keeping in mind that Lacie might be around was a good idea, she wouldn't feel safe in that way and she glanced shortly at Jupiter with what Kon said, Lacie her pressence. Maybe that's what he had meant before with that he thought it was Lacie, but the Jolteon kept his mouth shut again.

"Let's go indeed." and she took her spear, just to be sure with her from next to the wardrobe, she wouldn't fit in the armour anymore for now, but it didn't harm to bring a weapon. She opened the door to let Jupiter and Hecate out first and she would wait for Kon before closing it behind all of them and making her way to the church. She still had no idea where to look for, perhaps Midas was there and she could ask.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#12Kon 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:34 am

Kon

His words of optimism seemed to reach through towards Alice boosting her mood slightly though her companions weren’t as hopeful, he didn’t really know the backstory behind them perhaps he’d find out sometime but it wasn’t something that really mattered. It was odd for him as he was seeing things from the perspective of an outsider unfamiliar with what’s happening both psychologically and physically in association with her amnesia and her pregnancy but regardless he would help her nonetheless. Fortunately Alice had a solid understanding of what Lacie was, understandable considering they were sisters but it would suggest that she would be more willing for him to kill her with her even batting an eye. His foundation on her opinion was strengthen by her revealing the love she felt towards him.

He too shared similar feelings towards her, approaching her just before grabbing his weapon, he replied and took her into his arms. “Alice, I have never felt like this towards anyone before in my life, nor do I think I will again, I love you regardless of the circumstances.” His words were sincere, with his emotions leaching through his scarred exterior having a peaceful smile to emphasis them. Slowly releasing the embrace he had created with Alice, he continued. “Lacie is an issue that’s true, something that one of us will likely take care of at some point….” rather then finishing off and providing more information on the matter, he cast back to the exit of the room as Alice revealed their departure.

Despite Kon wanting to be the gentleman and open the door for them, Alice instead opted to do so and allow her companions free while still holding the door open whilst Kon grabbed his satchel slinging it over his shoulder before, taking his bulky weapon and throwing it onto his shoulder paying close attention to it not hitting anything. Leaving the room, Alice soon left and closed the door after them locking the door in the process. With the party occupying the stairs, Kon rushed downstairs calling forth the rest of them to come with him. “Alice, you might want to uhh have your pets come down so you’re not blocking off the stairs from everyone else.”

2,064/3000

Last edited by Kon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total

#13Nastasya 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:30 am

Nastasya
A short thought popped up in Alice her mind, if Lacie had still been locked up in prison as she had instructed, even before she had left to join the Holy Knights, this wouldn't have happened. She didn't want to blame the person that had let her out but if she would ever stand face to face with Selena again she would sure as hell tell her what she had done wrong, because this was exactly what she thought Lacie to be capable off. Not with Kon, she hadn't thought about that, it didn't reach her closest idea but to find her, to hurt her and perhaps now indeed find her father. Lacie should be arrested and she wished for the first time in her life, even when they had met before that she would be excecuted for all the crimes that she had committed because Lacie would never stop.

Her track of thoughts stopped when she felt Kon his arms around her and she looked up at him and smiled, she couldn't help but blush a bit but his words really did make her happy and well it was good that they both felt that way.. with the wedding and everything. She gave him a soft peck on the lips, "I'm glad you feel that way." Indeed regardless of circumstances. She should let go of her own guilt feelings, she couldn't have changed it anyway. Her eyes looked worried about the little information about Lacie, she wondered if she should tell Kon..

She lingered on to think about that, taking the spear, opening the door and letting them out before locking the door and walking towards the stairs herself. She ushered Jupiter and Hecate to go on, she might be a heavy weight from time to time and tired but she could walk stairs, Jupiter gave her a hand though, still not having turned back to his companion form and she simply took it to keep balance and walk a little quicker. "Kon, something totally different from the issue now." she stared as she made her way out of the inn and towards the Church, "I did arrest Lacie when I was in Era, months ago. The thing that she is out and about, I can't figure out another option than simple not letting her life.. is it strange to think that?"

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#14Kon 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:46 am

Kon

Leaving the inn, Alice revealed to him that she, personally had involved in the arrest and what she thought was her imprisonment based on how she was wording her comment, evidently something had happened between the time in which she was arrested and meant to be imprisoned as no-one would be crazy enough to try and break a nobody like Lacie out of the Rune Knight dungeons. This information helped in some ways, though it didn’t leave Kon having any ill feelings towards her with him openly proposing killing her sister with it being met with minimal response or resistance. “Thank you for telling me, I know you didn’t  have to and it would have been likely plaguing your mind whether or not, but it’s okay, I understand that you wouldn’t let your monster of a sister scott free.” He replied as they went down the stairs to the main floor. Reaching the main floor, they were met by the same crowd of partons who were stumbling out of their chairs and wombling their way over to them spilling their drinks, clearly drunk. “Wow, these guys have a serious drinking problem, it’s still the morning.” He thought to himself as he moved in front of Alice shielding her from the four men who were otherwise flanking them. Wanting to keep things on a civil note, he rose up his weapon slightly making it clear he would be at the advantage with sheer firepower. “Lads you really don’t want to do this, there’s plenty of beer to drink, women to talk to, now leave us be we mean you no harm.”

In spite of his offer of peace, the men still moved forward with a noticeable pace, they all seemed to have one thing in common that he had seen before, there was a disgusting yellow rash that was spread across their face and fisted hands. It was the plague that had been released into the community’s well. “Well this isn’t good…” Approaching at an even faster pace, Kon backpedaled and nudged Alice towards the room to their right. “It’s the plague, Alice, it’s spread to here, be careful, let me handle this.” Knowing that people infected so badly likely they were could not be reasoned with and it was an enclosed space, Kon instead drew his rifle once more as a sword but this time using one hand directly within the crosses handle. He wielded it with the top portion practically touching the roof at some points. “You want to fight then, well okay…” Rolling his eye, he looked at the men none of whom posed much of a threat outside of being infected.

Given the long reach of his sword in conjunction with his own arm’s length he would be able to strike the men at a respectable distance but instead he would opt to simply do a Horizontal slash aimed towards the torso area from left to right where upon most would collapse to the next man beside them, most as the last was able to evade the pile of men with a hop to the right and smashed Kon on his left cheek as he pulled his gun back. “You fucker….” Kon shouted as the pain grew on his face. “And my injured side what the fuck…” Adjusting himself as the drunkard prepared for another Kon threw down his rifle as a vertical slam knocking the man completely unconscious. It was only once the fight was over that he realised that the rest of the patrons as well as the innkeeper had grown dead silent and were just watching the fight. Grabbing his rifle with both hands once again returning his position as if to use it as a gun, he looked at the innkeeper just as he said and pointed to the door. “Out!”

2702/3000

Last edited by Kon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

#15Nastasya 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:14 am

Nastasya
It felt so harsh to consider that there was no other option because to lock Lacie up had proven not to work. This could have ended totally different but it didn't but what would happen if she would have the child, she would have to live in constant fear to protect their baby girl from her sister and any other crimes that may be committed and even though she was aware of the rest, she felt that her sister was for her a first immediate threat. She didn't want to say that, she was sure Kon would know hse thought that and she simply nodded, there was no other solution else she would have thought about that. She was still a bit lost in thoughts while they came down stairs into the main hall and she almost bumped into Kon, looking up and slightly around him to see the four guys that looked rather intoxicated already. Jupiter placed a hand on her shoulder, standing behind her and Hecate to her side, well at least she had enough people guarding her?

She took a step back and another one, looking at Kon and slightly over her shoulder to see Jupiter who took her back into the room to their right. It was the plague? She clenched her right hand into a fist, digging her nails into her own skin yet not breaking it, that damn doctor! She nodded and turned around to follow Jupiter quicker into the room and Hecate as well. Jupiter closed the door quickly behind her and leaned against it, his golden eyes staring at her, she felt so nervous, the whole plague got her on edge before, and now it was here. Baska wasn't save like this but she thought Gerard would work on the cure and.. what was he doing with it? She leaned against the desk that was in there and Hecate rubbed her little blue head against her leg and if only she could bend and pet her, Alice would have. Now all she could do was stare at Jupiter, who stared back at her. "I don't need to say he will be fine. That's obvious." the young man mentioned.

She heard sounds that didn't make her happy but all she could do was wait, right. They would go to the church, they would find a solution, the plague would be stopped in the mean time as well and well it would all be fine. She moved a bit forward and a bit backward with her upperbody, swaying without her noticing but she would be fine, he would be fine, they would go to the church.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#16Kon 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:49 am

Kon

It was clear that the innkeeper was less than enthused about the bar fight and had decided to label Kon as the one responsible for the matter considering he was the one who had taken everyone else down, he was of course more than happy to leave the inn at the request of the man however he did need to get Alice first from the room he had moved her to. So before leaving the inn, he made his way over to the door to it and knocked on it a few times. “Alice, come on, we need to leave.” It wouldn’t take long for a response with either Alice directly or her companion responding in kind and opening the door so he could meet up with them properly. With the party having been reestablished, Kon would lead the way to the church, which while not far was up a rather hilly portion of the town. Because of the terrain that they would be walking over it would take more time then he would have initially liked as they were in a bit of a rush.

Reaching the church they were stopped by a nun tending to a rose bush within a large field full of plants and shrubs, crouch down the woman looked up to them and through her aged and scarred lips she spoke. “He’s been waiting for you to, go to the third floor, he’s expecting you, yes, yes for sometime.” The manner in which she spoke was odd to say the least, but Kon ignored it instead choosing to thank her for informing them before carrying further onward to the church’s entrance. As usual the great doors to the church were closed requiring Kon to open one of them for the rest of them before entering himself with it slamming shut after them.

The loud boom created from the sudden strike on the door attracted the attention of the people that were praying along with some of the nuns as well as a priest whom Kon had not yet spoke to. the priest was significantly younger than many other priests, fairly taller with crimson hair and was surprisingly handsome. While the majority of the people immediately went back to whatever they were doing, the priest instead approached the two of them with open arms.

“Welcome to the Baskan Church, What can I do to help you to?” The friendliness that the priest was display was just off in regards to how a traditional one would behave. Wanting to speak to who-ever the nun was talking about, Kon merely spoke to him in a strong and commanding tone. “We’re going to the third floor, we have matter to attend with someone there.” Nodding the priest said under his breath. “So that’s what that was about.” Causing Kon to reply. “What’s that?” “Oh nothing, I’ll let you to go then.” Looking at the man feeling slightly off about him, putting his opinions about the man with him walking away to speak to one of the nuns, Kon and Alice would take the stairs up and to the third floor.

Approaching the third floor, various noises could be heard clunks and smashes as if people were moving very heavy things without paying much attention to their surroundings. Reaching the floor, Kon was flabbergasted at the display he was witnessing. There right in front of them was Midas dressed up in a silly jester outfit of all things while he spoke to a priest, Father Matthew. It was only until Kon coughed loudly that Midas recognised that they were here, seemingly surprised about their presence, he was taken aback before greeting them. “Ahh, Alice, Kon it’s nice to see you again.” “Likewise.”

2686/3000

Last edited by Kon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

#17Nastasya 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:14 pm

Nastasya
Alice looked up when she heard a knock on the door and Jupiter stepped aside, it clearly was Kon, telling them that they needed to leave, so he opened the door and Alice quickly walked towards him, looking left and right, noticing a cut on his face, "Did they do that? Are you okay?" It wasn't even bleeding or not anymore or just a thick and it made a red spot and she was just paranoia over everything. She would not linger to long and follow him out of the inn towards the Church what their original plan was before bumping into the plague victims. Gerard better worked hard on finding a way to make a more amount of the cure before it would get any worse. Baska wasn't safe like this in this way. It was a tough walk for the seven months pregnant lady but she would hold on and not complain as she had always done the last couple of days, which had brought a lot of walking. She held on to Kon his hand when they got closer to the church and the last steps up to the small hill.

To which she saw a nun taking care of the rose bush and that was surprising in winter but her words were strange as well and Alice simply looked at her, hearing Kon thank her, who would be waiting on them? She turned to look towards Jupiter but he had changed back into his feline like state. She stepped into first followed by Hecate and Jupiter and Kon shutting the door. She still got a strange feeling when she stepped into a church, but this time no one would freak out about her being inside or so she hoped. She looked at Kon when someone talked to them, still a little hesitant. But she would walk away after Kon simply said they would, towards the stairs and trying to be as fast as possible, which would be okay but it was always tiring. Couldn't they find an easier way for her?

She looked around at the people and the items around, noticing Midas much later because of the outfit and lifting an eyebrow. She gave him a smile, "What's going on here?" She couldn't help but ask, she was allowe do right? "There is a lot going on. The plague as you both have been well aware off, a warning for our kingdom by Grimoire Heart. It's a rumour but we are trying to see what we will do about it. That means, we could use you in Crocus." Midas had looked at her but his eyes travelled to Kon and she looked at him as well, she wanted to ask why not her when she felt a soft kick.. ah yeah.. seven months. "However good to see you, I have arranged some items for you Alice, I heard you recently lost your own magic and was in use of a better weapon and armour." and again she looked at Kon wondering if he had said anything but Midas beckoned her to walk with him and show her an armour, something she clearly wouldn't fit in right now and a gun. Much smaller than the Punisher of course and even though she prefered spears, one strapped across her back, the gun was pretty for sure.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#18Kon 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:54 am

Kon

It appeared that Midas had multiple reasons for being in Baska not just to supervise them, most importantly for Alice at least was the revelation that she too would be receiving unique artefacts from the Holy Knights which would have likely put a smile to her face if her figure didn’t hinder her wearing one of the items she had been gifted. However Kon was significantly more concerned about them needing him at Crocus, but who were they?, rather then the two of them, though it made sense in Alice’s condition. Wanting to know more he spoke out as Alice made her way over to inspect the armour and what appeared to be a high powered revolver. “Sorry, Midas did you say that you need me in Crocus and it involves Grimoire Heart?” Turning his attention away from Alice and her new equipment, He met Kon with a beaming smile. “Yes, we believe they will be attacking the capital whether to attack the royalty directly or the church neither of which we can risk lest our organisation falls with the rest of the country with the loss of our king.”

Recognising the incredible strength that the Grimoire Heart group had, Kon knew that with his own power he could not justify ignoring the call to arms. It was unfortunate that Alice could not join him but it would be for the best in some ways. Wanting to know more he simple replied. “So what’s the plan?” Raising his hands the mysterious man spoke onward. “The city is on high alert as is to be expected and fortunately word as gotten around to practically every guild within Fiore and the royalty requesting the aid of the community.” “So mages and adventurers from throughout Fiore are expected to be defending the town from the group?” Nodding in confirmation, Midas spoke once more before turning his attention back to Alice. “They’ve organised a teleporting method to get everyone looking to defend the town as soon as the call to arms is made.”

Needing to give it some thought, he chose to change the topic before requesting to take part properly. “Anyway so what did you get, Alice?, a nice set of armor from the looks of it and a gun a bit more subtle than mine, I guess they must have figured you wouldn’t be able to use this weapon considering your current condition.”

3,086/3000

#19Nastasya 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:57 pm

Nastasya
She had been very surprised about the items and stared at them looking very much lost in her own world as she checked out the armour, even if she couldn't wear it right now, she would see how that all worked because she found it really beautiful and interesting and the whole offer was wonderful. She was sure she had not deserved anything yet, especially not because of the work or the time but she looked up at Kon with a grin on her lips. Finally something positive in Baska because it seemed that apart from their rekindeling that there had not been much fun in Baska. She took the gun and looked at it in her hand, someone came to talk to her about it and she listened interested and had not noticed Kon talking to Midas.

She heard them talk but tried to ignore it, she should stay in Baska? "Can I come along? Perhaps I can do something?" which was of course ridiculous and she wouldn't throw herself into the fire line because well it was obvious that she couldn't do much with her pregnant belly and the risks that she would put up for herself and their unborn child. But she didn't want to leave him alone even if she would sit in a hotel and wait for Kon to return. Midas looked at her but looked at Kon and didn't say much more about it, it was between them? Surprising, she was used to people saying whatever they wanted. She turned to look at Kon but turned her gaze away and looked at Jupiter, it made sense if she stayed here, "I know it's dumb, I'm sorry I can stay here in Baska."

Which he turned to her items and she showed him while trying to sound enthusiastic, "I definitely need to work on my shooting abilities." She thanked Midas though and tried not to look at Kon for now, she didn't want to be this stupid emotional because of this pregnancy as well. So she rapidly blinked to focus on something else, someone came running up the stairs and ignored the two of them, "I don't know what happened, sir but the demon disappeared." Which made Alice look up at Midas.. there was a demon in the church?

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#20Kon 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:58 pm

Kon

It was obvious that Alice had her own issues with not partaking in defending the capital even asking to come with them in the hopes to help. Kon was reluctant to have her involved given her condition at the moment and if the city did fall not even Baska would be safe with it being in more of the outskirts. Scratching his chin about her offer Kon instead recommended an alternative. “Given the pregnancy I wouldn’t feel comfortable having you there, I know that’s harsh of me to say but we need to keep you safe and rather than staying here can I suggest you go to our manor?” Trying to explain his reasoning he continued. “It’s out of the way with no-one knowing its location outside of a few people, and you can even get things ready for the wedding if you want, there’s lots to do still and we have saved up a fair amount of jewels for it.”

Baska town wasn’t right either at the moment with the plague still spreading only be contained by a strict barrier around the town. This was something that had drawn his attention as well with the containment obviously being potentially broken with this teleportation. Wanting to know the situation with the plague and it’s interaction he returned to Midas. “So you’ve been looking into the plague here in Baska, if you’ve seen it first hand shouldn’t you be a bit more concerned about teleporting people from here to the Capital?” A simple laugh was uttered as the mysterious man flicked his finger together. “Not at all, otherwise I wouldn’t have just done this.” And so without a chance for Kon to replied he along with his weapon was flung from Baska to somewhere else entirely.

[Exit]

#21Nastasya 

Light vs Dark [Kon | Social] Empty Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:53 pm

Nastasya
Alice looked away, at the floor when Kon spoke. He even himself said he was harsh but she understood very well, she had to consider a lot about her condition and she looked up at him again and gave him a small smile, "No you are right. That sounds like a good plan." But the smile disappeared, she didn't like the idea that he would have to go, not that he needed her support but it would give her a better feeling that she was close by around in Crocus not in Orchidia, far in the North as it felt. But she would need her rest, she would have time to plan more of the wedding.

Before they could say goodbye or anything, Kon was gone. Midas doing and she stared at the spot in front of her and looked at Midas, she tried to hide her disapproval, sure Fiore had its needs and Kon could help very well with protection, she was sure of that. She bit on her lower lip before turning to Midas, "What demon?" she pretend to ignore the issue, and so she had a short conversation about Midas about the man they had captured, the man possessed by a demon. So she described the look of her father and she noticed Midas wasn't surprised, this meant he had known the whole time. But she gave up on making any sense about this whole mysterious being. "Go to Orchidia Alice. Be safe." And she nodded, turning around, Jupiter turning human and carry her new items and walk with her and Hecate back to the inn. She would pack her own stuff and Kon's. She needed a carriage, or a train?

Exit.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum