Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Tenrou to Hargeon (FT CQ, Travel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tori Lancaster 

on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:17 am

Tori had bandaged herself up pretty well from both her spar with Houren as well as the members from Kerberos, but was still feeling the ill effects from both fights. She was exhausted, but she didn't have time to nap. Much as she wanted to take care of the last treasure hunter that was spoken of, the top priority was to bring that jewel back to Master Cecelia as soon as humanly possible.

The group made their way back to the beach and could see Captain Seagull and his ship waiting in the distance. Tori wanted to run being so happy to see the captain, but burns still covered most of her body, so that probably wasn't a good idea. She waved at him with her left arm, as her right arm was fixated into a makeshift sling, as she yelled out to the horizon. "Ahoy, Captain! Are you as ready as we are to head home?!?!" This yelling could very well provoke some sort of angry response from one of the others, considering none of them had a very pleasant experience on the sacred island, all things considered, but in Tori's eyes, the whole group grew as mages as a result of the chaos. "Well, how did everyone like Tenrou?" she asked the group, turning to face whoever was speaking regardless of their position relative to herself.

225/1500

#2Houren Vanadis 

on Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:03 am

The Fire Dragon Slayer, with his acute sense of smell, had whiffed the good Captain's barbecue long before they reached the ship. However, upon spotting the ragged members of Fairy Tail, Houren could see Captain Seagull putting down whatever meat he had been eating and beginning to get the ship ready; in good time too, since by the time they actually boarded the ship, they were all ready to move out. The Fire Dragon Slayer acknowledged Tori''s question, but withheld his own answer as it seemed to him that Captain Seagull wanted him for something. Believing that the others would entertain the Frost Dragon Slayer's question, Houren turned to Captain Seagull who was steering the boat away with a grave expression on his face, and when asked what was wrong, he merely looked at the Fire Dragon Slayer with a grimace on his face.

"Me boy, do you mind flipping the meat on my barbecue there, now? I got to navigate this boat here, and I don't want any of the good stuff to get burnt," the Captain's explanation was a lot more long winded than it needed to be, but the Fire Dragon Slayer got the gist of it. In the end, all he had to do was flip the meat on the grill, right, while the Captain navigated the boat and brought them back to the port in Hargeon. The Captain was seemingly focused on steering the boat, so the Fire Dragon Slayer decided to devote all his time to the hamburgers that were being barbecued, and paid each and every one special attention, so much attention to the point that it took him a little bit later than it normally would have for him to notice that the clouds were a lot darker than they just had been. Dangerously so.

303/1500

#3Winderlin King 

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:16 am

Winderlin felt like he was thrown off a building and then hit by a train which got sided crashed into a semi truck. Basically everything hurt like hell. He felt really weird vibes hitting his body and wetness underneath him and he was really confused as to why but was still trying to get his head around the whole thing. he groaned a bit before he started to move around. "Where the hell...What the hell...Why am I in a wagon of ice." Winderlin asked freaking out a little bit. He was going to question something else before he saw the captain and a ship, then it all came back to him.

Everyone was getting back on the boat and Tori thought it would be great to ask the grand question of how they all liked the trip. Winderlin felt so many emotions run though him He looked at Tori with the blankest face he could of possibly gave anyone. "What do you mean how I liked the island. WE didn't do anything on here beside fight, fight, and fight some more. Why the hell do we have an island with some much fighting. If this is suppose to be private then shouldn't we be able to vacation here when ever.. I swear.. I have a headache again, kill me now." Winderlin groaned. He started to rub his temples and sighed. Winderlin jumped out of the wagon and looked at Kazumi and gave a smile and mouthed a thank you before walking around the boat again. Winderlin smiled to be near the water again which somewhat calmed him down a bit more. Winderlin took off his shirt and smiled even more leaning his back against the railing and taking in the breeze of the ocean and the sun. This trip wasn't all that bad Winderlin guess.

317/1500

#4Sael Stiel 

on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:29 pm

Sael sighed to himself, I've been doing a lot of that lately, their trip to the island was a mixed success in Sael's opinion. Sure they had succeeded in retreving what they came for, but... They still had that one missing Kerberos member and not to mention, they were returning home with one less member.

The cloud mage resisted the urge to glance for Kazumi. He didn't want to experience being the cause of her death all over again from one of Kazumi's sorrowful expressions. Even a shirtless King wasn't doing much to cheer Sael up. Though just as he was about to turn to see what Houren was cooking up, from Sael's guess some type of burger food, when he realized the glorious view he had of the water mage.

Sael snapped and stuffed his bleeding nose with the newly produced cloud. The red already staining the material. Nonchalantly walking towards King like he wasn't the cause of his pain.

"So I see you're enjoying yourself,"
Sael smiled, eying King's relaxed stance. "You waiting on the food or just enjoying the trip back? I know this trip was kinda stressful for everyone but did you like it at least? I mean, you don't find yourself visiting Tenrou too often do you now?"

#5Kazumi Kiseki 

on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:45 pm

•Kazumi Kiseki•

The relief Kazumi felt upon seeing their camp was a feeling that she could not have imagined before. Right there in front of them was their ride back home, where Kazumi could sit and... process everything. This was going to be needed, that was for absolute sure. Tori and Houren greeted Captain Seagull, and maybe a happier Kazu would have too, but she just wanted to get on the boat. Luckily, Winnie eventually did wake up from his mana deficiency, so she was no longer obligated to carry a wagon around. One less thing to worry about. As the guild piled into the boat to leave this sacred land, the twin tailed mage immediately went to the stairs down to the cargo hold and sat on the second step. Maybe she would get back up when the food was ready. She noticed some barbecue going on, though Captain Seagull had to pause that for a bit while he got the boat ready to sail. Wait no, it seemed he had passed it off to Houren while he did boat things. That was nice. In fact everyone seemed to be doing something, or at least the rest of them were conversing with each other, but In a very rare turn of events, Kazumi just wanted to be alone for now.

•Words•

Total
•Status•
MP: 1025/1025
No Buff Active

4/23/13/13
•OOC•
219/1500

Spells & Things:

None Cast

#6Tori Lancaster 

on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:26 am

As the group boarded the vessel, Captain Seagull had asked Houren to flip the meat he was preparing on the grill so he could navigate properly. A fair request, one which Houren complied with without complaint as he gave the food his undivided attention. Tori glanced across the ship to see Win and Sai talking among themselves, the former having regained consciousness after draining the last of his magic power in the fight against the treasure hunters. Kazu, on the other hand, separated herself from them and ventured off to the other side of the ship. She seemed distressed, when Tori noticed they were missing someone. The fox that had accompanied the group was suddenly gone, but then why did Kazu come alone?

The ice mage gasped as she covered her face with her hands, realizing the only reason she would have come back to the boat without her furry friend. Without thinking, Tori rushed to the crystal mage's side to console her, but was stopped in her tracks after only a couple of steps. Her eyes traveled upward as the sky darkened, looking like a storm had rolled in. Normally, this wouldn't have been an issue, but Tori hadn't noticed a single cloud in the sky a moment ago, so where did this storm come from? Lightning bolts raced across the clouds, meaning that this wasn't going to be some measly shower, but a full on thunderstorm. "Uhh...guys?" she said with concern, addressing the group as a whole, making sure she was loud enough for everyone to hear. "Maybe we should..."

Before she could finish her thought, a lightning bolt barreled down on her, striking her with perfect precision. She screamed aloud in excruciating pain as the collapsed to the deck of the ship. "Is everyone okay?!" she yelled at her guild mates worriedly, seeing that they were all struck by lightning as well. She couldn't tell what shape everyone was in, but it was entirely possible Win had been knocked unconscious again. Being on the other side of the ship, she couldn't tell what shape Seagull was in, but she was worried about him all the same. "There was no way that lightning was natural. Five, possibly six people being struck at the same time? Impossible." she assured the group, if they hadn't already arrived at the same conclusion.

In the distance, Tori could make out a person's shape, gliding over the water...and getting closer. "Uhhh, Houren? Whatever that light spell was you were going to use earlier? I think you better get that ready. It looked like a trump card, and I think we might need it. Someone's coming." she said coldly, staring in the direction of the impending intruder.

689/1400

#7Houren Vanadis 

on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:08 pm

One moment the Fire Dragon Slayer was casually flipping burgers with the grace that only someone like him would be capable of, and the next, he felt a sudden shock surge throughout his entire body. He had noticed the sky suddenly getting darker, and while he was no seasoned sailor, he knew for a fact that such a thing couldn't have been natural. If they were heading into a storm, they would have known about it way earlier, and if that was the case, then Houren had his doubts that Captain Seagull would have set sail with that knowledge. In other words, somebody was using nature to ambush the Fairy Tail crew.

The Fairy Tail mage had trouble moving his fingers after being shocked, and when he eventually did regain the ability to move his fingers freely, he dropped the spatula onto the ground, frowning slightly as he picked up and put it on the counter. Tori said something to him about Fairy Law, and how he should prepare it. Of course, there was a slim chance that she was actually aware what the spell was; rather, she was just perceptive enough to notice that Houren was going to use it in the earlier battle.

Sense had returned to him at this point and he no longer felt the urge to use Fairy Law, a move that would certainly have earned him a place on Cecilia's naughty list for the next few months at least. He looked up, and saw that the intruder, the person who had used this immense lightning spell was not one of the treasure hunters that the Tenrou Island expedition team had defeated earlier, but his mark was the same as theirs, signifying him as a member of Kerberos.

''I'm Zeven," the intruder grinned, having glided on the water from the island and was now standing on the ship with the rest of the Fairy Tail members and Captain Seagull. As he hopped on the ship, the things on deck began to blow away. "Looks like you did a real number on my buddies back there. Well, I guess I'm here to clean up their mess. Now, then, where's my jewel?" Zeven licked his lips, adopting a cautious stance.

676/1400

#8Winderlin King 

on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:58 pm

Winderlin smiled at the ocean now. He was happy to be near the water and free again. He closed his eyes and imagined the breeze and the being in the water. It was honestly amazing still. He thought about the idea of jumping in the water again and took off his shirt. It was tempying before he notices something. Tori pointed out that the sky looked a bit dark before she was struck by lightning. Winderlin started to run over to help her before he was hit and fell to the floor. It felt weird to be a water mage and to be struck by lightning. It hurt like hell, but it also tickled a bit.

WInderlin saw darkness that's all he could see. Nothing else, no feel, no touch, no smell, just nothing. It was like he was drifting off to another place or plane exist, but he saw something. It was a face of women, she was a stranger, but she looked familar with him. HS mouthed something and gave him a smile and hand. Winderlin stretched out his hand was quickly opened his eyes to see a sky. He backflipped himself back up but fell again right after. He didn't realize how much that lighting hurt. It took him a second to rise yet to see another fucker.

"ok seriously, last time I checked this island is supposed to be a secret, how are these assholes finding it so easily, and secondly why are they here? I'm starting to lose my patience with them. Winderlin asked seeing a guy surf on the water. He said his name was Zeven. Creative, I guessed his parents loved him. He was with the guys from back there who they fought earlier. "Ummm.. Zev or whoever the fuck you are... we technically didn't beat up your guys... Monkeys did so this fight is irrevlate. So how about you just leave and we can go back to our guild so I can go swimming."

659/1500

#9Sael Stiel 

on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:24 am

Sael was a bit disappointed when King ignored him, but wasn’t entirely hurt. They kinda seemed to be high on the ocean air and that was fine and all, though when someone tries to talk to you you’d think they’d have the nerve to answer back. Just as King was removing their shirt the sky darkened immediately, obscuring his view. “What is it now!?” He demanded. His mini crisis was quickly replaced with another one. Lightning fired from the skies. First taking down Tori but then scattering amongst the rest of Team Fairy Tail. Eventually hitting the cloud mage.
Sael cursed as he was struck down. Everything freaking stung like pin needles, and he couldn’t move very well. His legs were numb and his head felt singed. Damn. Just when you think you’ve fought through all the whackos on your guild’s private island another one shows up. Then again one of them gave us a hint about this so we really should’ve expected this.
While flopping on the ground trying to get back to his feet Sael could see a man gliding across the water and rapidly closing in on the ship. Soon enough they were face to face with another member from Kerberos. “Oh dear this can’t be good.”

445/1400

#10Kazumi Kiseki 

on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:59 pm

•Kazumi Kiseki•

Kazumi did think it was rather strange that the sky decided to reflect how she was feeling. It had actually been pretty clear and happy up to this point, but suddenly there were clouds rolling in quite ominously. Of course they probably had nothing to do with her, no, that kimd of thing only happened in the movies. Instead, it was more likely that it was caused by whoever had suddenly stuck literally everyone on the boat with bolts of lighting. The crystal mage heard screams; including her own; exclamations, and even... a pained yelp? It kinda sounded like Kira, but not really. Must have been Kazumi’s memories cruelly playing tricks on her. It was a phenomenon that she had experienced before, shortly after Latinia fell. That aside, they clearly had a new threat to deal with, and Kazumi was NOT in the mood for it. As soon as sge could move again she slowly got up in some pain. “OH, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!” she screamed at the weird man coming for the boat across the water. He seemed to have a power over water similar to Winnie, but was he able to control that lightning too? They might be in for a battle in that case.

The man reached the boat, blowing everything away with his landing and declaring himself as Zeven, whom the other treasure hunters had mentioned before. He also demanded once again that the party hand over the jewel they had taken from the tomb. How persistent. Kazu stood up again, ready to throw down, but before she could do anything, Captain Seagull came rushing from behind with a punch to the face so powerful that Zeven disappeared into the sky, all the while shouting “SEAGULL PUNCH!!!!” There were no words to describe how Kazumi felt having witnessed such a feat, but she was eventually left with admiration for the boat captain. With a big smile Captain Seagull turned around. “Those damn burgers were almost ready...” he said, pointing at the cooked burgers all over the ground, “Haha, guess we’ll have to start again. We can’t go hungry, now can we?”

•Words•

Total
•Status•
No Buff Active

4/23/13/13
•OOC•
575/1500

Spells & Things:

Name: Kirara
Race: Cat
Type: Light
Health: 3x S-rank
Mana: 1000
Height: 1'00" | 0.3 m
Weight: 11.0 lbs. | 5 kg
Evolution: None
Personality: Kirara behaves like a regular cat: eating cat food, treats, fish, and playing with cat toys, as well as having cat-like weaknesses. Kirara is quite intelligent as well as sentient. She is fiercely loyal to her companion. Kirara has exceptional patience, often honoring the requests of the group and their various friends.
Physiology: Kirara appears to be an adorable adult-sized feline, but with the body proportions of a kitten. She has red eyes, a diamond-shaped marking on her forehead, and two fluffy tails. However, she had two forms: one of a cat, and a larger one resembling a saber-toothed cat.

Statistics:

• Strength: 35
  • Endurance: 45
  • Speed: 35

#11Tori Lancaster 

on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:02 pm

As the intruder drew closer, it appeared that his gliding over the water was less of a flight spell and more of a water manipulation spell. Regardless, he proclaimed himself the last member of the Kerberos group present on the island. He also had the audacity to call the jewel they reclaimed as belonging to him. He would introduce himself as Zeven, and was met with several remarks, including Winnie's suggestion that he leave so he can get home to go swimming. Truth be told, the man was infuriated by the Fairy Tail guild's insolence. He wanted to really show them a thing or two, but he would never get that chance.

Out of the sheer blue, Captain Seagull would deliver a devastating blow to the man, screaming the attack's name with a gusto that she had never seen before. The treasure hunter was indeed flying now...straight over the horizon. Tori look at the seafaring captain with eyes as big as saucers, as she would have never imagined such strength lied within the old man. After the threat was over, and the clouds had receded, he commented on the burgers being ruined. While this was true, he didn't even show a hint of emotion while sending the intruder to his destination.

As Captain Seagull started on some new burgers, Tori was just able to get to her feet. Walking slowly across the deck of the ship to her guildmates, she sat down with her back against the railing. "Is everyone ok?" she asked worriedly.

943/1400

#12Houren Vanadis 

on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:51 am

"What an outrageous old man...." the Fire Dragon Slayer mumbled the tongue-in-cheek comment under his breath as Captain Seagull went to fix up some new burgers.

Of course, it went without saying that the Fairy Tail mage would be amazed by the old man's sudden display of brute strength. There were many old guys in Fiore that could punch a younger man so far up into the sky, and such a great distance that he couldn't even be seen anymore, after all. The strange thing is, Houren was fairly sure that everyone on the boat had gotten a good dose of Zeven's lightning magic, and even now, the Fire Dragon Slayer's legs were still feeling somewhat stiff because of it. The fact that Captain Seagull managed to generate that much power even after getting hit like that showed that his endurance was greater than the endurance of anybody else on the ship, and that was an impressive reaction time to boot.

Still, the Fire Dragon Slayer had to admit that it was only appropriate that Captain Seagull was a man of this caliber. Cecilia, the guildmaster, had trusted him with the secret of getting to Tenrou Island after all, and after seeing that display of power, the Fairy Tail mage could confidently say that he felt the island's secret would be safe with this guy. "I'm good, for the most part," Houren replied to Tori, rubbing the nape of his neck as though he had just woken up from sleeping in a strange posture.

930/1400

#13Winderlin King 

on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:25 am

Winderlin stood in shock for a moment. He was still trying to process exactly what happened. Everyone was getting ready to fight whoever was attacking them, but then that person just disappeared. The captain took care of him and then proceed as nothing happened. Windelrin blinked for a second before sighing. Well, at least this day cannot get any worse and at least he had the going out with SAel which he really should talk to him about.

Winderlin sat for a second before he got up and looked for Sael. He felt a bit weird still, and I bit shocky. It wasn't everyday you fight people and travel a cave and, get stuck by lighting... WIndelrin had one hell of a story, well minus his back story of his family. Winderlin found Sael, and he prompted his self on the wall and picked up one foot and put it against the wall. He crossed his arms in front of his bare chest and gave Sael a toothy grin. "Hey you, I meant to talk to you, but we got struck by lighting, so that wasn't able to happen. I'm enjoying the water and yes I'm enjoying the thought of food you owe me. But that's not important how are you doing after the lightning strike,
that was a bit umm... strange.
Winderlin said looking a bit confused and looked up at the sky again.

906/1400

#14Sael Stiel 

on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:17 pm

Sael looked up and around, still feeling like static, and looked for the rest of his team. For the most part everyone seemed alright, no one died. A moment later a man declaring himself to be Zeven appeared. Sael tried to listen in but honestly his ears were still ringing from the multiple close proximity lightning strikes. He rolled his eyes at the (assumed) lightning mage. Thanks for that you a-. "SEAGULL PUNCH!" In a flash the Zeven- Neven, whatever their name is, was seen flying into the atmosphere. Thank goodness for that. Sael thought to himself. If they had to go through another fight the cloud mage would've just sucker punched them. Not to dissimilarity from what the Captain did themselves.

He groaned as he tried to bring himself into a sitting position. His hearing still feeling rough around the edges. In the back ground he heard something about hamburgers as everyone slowly got up and started moving around. He blinked twice at hearing Tori's concerned voice. "Yea, yea I'm fine." He groaned back before forcing himself onto his feet. Then King started talking and Sael tried to smile and listen. His hearing was getting better so he was able to make out most of what the water mage was saying. After a moment contemplating what to say in response, he answered, "Sweet King, thanks for checking up on me. Speaking of food did you want to go check on Houren and Captain Seagull about the food?"

700/1400

#15Kazumi Kiseki 

Yesterday at 7:49 pm

•Kazumi Kiseki•

Kazumi’s guild mates seemed to be in a similar state of shock and awe as Seagull moved on with his life, walking away to start the food over. Not completely willing to wait, Kazumi took out one of her last granola bars from her satchel, just something to snack on while the actual meal was being prepared. She supposed the party was back on track to hargeon, resuming their trip as if nothing happened.  “How pointless.” Kazumi muttered to herself between bites, referring to Zeven’s attempt to take the jewel that they were supposed to deliver to Master Cecelia. Composing herself after what had just happened, Tori asked the group if they were all okay. “Okay is relative, but at least we’re all alive.” Kazumi ran through many responses, but that was the nicest one her tired brain and broken heart could come up with. With that, she went back to her seat on the stairs to continue sulking resting her head on the railing next to her with her eyes closed. Maybe when she opened them again, they would be back home or at least on land. Of course, she was not entirely peaceful. She gad felt like something had been staring at her for some time now, and she could not put her finger on exactly what it was. Looking around for a second before closing her eyes again, everyone seemed to be doing their own thing so what was this feeling? It was definitely strange.

•Words•

Total
•Status•
No Buff Active

4/23/13/13
•OOC•
823/1500

Spells & Things:

Name: Kirara
Race: Cat
Type: Light
Health: 3x S-rank
Mana: 1000
Height: 1'00" | 0.3 m
Weight: 11.0 lbs. | 5 kg
Evolution: None
Personality: Kirara behaves like a regular cat: eating cat food, treats, fish, and playing with cat toys, as well as having cat-like weaknesses. Kirara is quite intelligent as well as sentient. She is fiercely loyal to her companion. Kirara has exceptional patience, often honoring the requests of the group and their various friends.
Physiology: Kirara appears to be an adorable adult-sized feline, but with the body proportions of a kitten. She has red eyes, a diamond-shaped marking on her forehead, and two fluffy tails. However, she had two forms: one of a cat, and a larger one resembling a saber-toothed cat.

Statistics:

• Strength: 35
  • Endurance: 45
  • Speed: 35

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum