Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gimme some of that huny [Xan]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Baron 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:57 am

Baron
Baron, with items procured held everything tightly as he dropped it all at his camp site. Today's haul was rather nice, plenty of milk for strong bones but most importantly he was missing his honey. Meaning he'd need to grab some soon if he wanted to get big and strong like all of the other men in the world of Earthland! Damn what he wouldn't give for some honey. It was always sweet and nice to him, it never hurt him and only gave him half a stomach ache. Maybe he could get some from the hills, there were bees there afterall, who knew.

He had to think things over at the moment, there must have been someway to get huny. Eh, whatever, he'd get his items and be able to go on his way, for now he could just relax and start cooking. Speaking of cooking his fire already had a pot over it a little stew to warm him up on a cold day, spicy as hell.

Inside the brother was a concoction of deliciousness, peppers, potato chunks, and a variety of meats inside from chicken to pork. There were strings of beef but not too much, this was a meal to hold him over and not slow him down after all. He'd spurt hot sauce into it and stirred it up as he waited for things to cook.

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Xandra Queen † 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:29 am

Xandra Queen †
So tell the gun to sin Like an angel with the dirty wings Tainted by tastes of the soul This is another level Deep in
@Baron

The clear skies loomed over the high hills that were embedded into the ground of the town of Baska as the gentle wind swayed through the sky, flowing with a momentum as it caressed past the natural grass. The blonde female, stood close to the edge, peering over the town from the outskirts as a calming peace indulged her. After everything that had happened recently, she needed a break; she needed to be away from people and away from civilization.

Yet, she couldn't help but think that perhaps, it wouldn't be so bad to have some company right about now. Tugging her hair behind her ear, she rubbed her hands over the opposite arm in an attempt to provide herself with warmth against the chill of the day as she bent her knees and leisurely fell into a sitting position, remaining there for a while. Time flew past without her notice as all she did was stare at the sight before her and occasionally the sky.

It was then that a specific aroma caught her nose. Looking around, she couldn't see much except a man next to a fire, appearing to be cooking something. The smoke that the fire gave out was rather visible. Call it curiosity, but she hauled herself up and walked over to the man. Strangely, the entire scenario felt rather familiar.
template by rem of WW

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Sig10
#3Baron 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Baron
Almost on que a woman approached, blonde, bombastic and pretty wow, she looked familiar. Though he didn't see her off of the bat, only out of the corner of his eyes as he stirred the goodness that inhabited his put at the moment. He'd pull the ladle up every now and then to pour the broth back into the pot with gently little droplets. He licked his lips as he realized it was almost done, but he did need one final ingredient, no spice, nor an additional item, no, but a guest to enjoy the food with and the blonde was surely the perfect woman to share with on such a cold day, if he remembered correctly she had quite an appetite.

"Well, well, you're looking nice." he looked her up and down, "Gotta say, you're as beautiful as when we last met." he laughed, she was indeed as beautiful as he remembered, but he could have been mistaken. She was a vision of beauty, exquisite and wonderful he couldn't believe his eyes. She was like an angel ever so radiant and pleasing to the eye. Who was she? He wondered this, but he would soon find out soon hopefully. With a smile, he'd retrieve a bowl and offer it to her.

"How about joining me lovely? I can use the company."

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#4Xandra Queen † 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:34 pm

Xandra Queen †
So tell the gun to sin Like an angel with the dirty wings Tainted by tastes of the soul This is another level Deep in
@Baron

A feeling of familiarity sunk in as she approached the man seated there. He too, seemed to have taken notice of her as he continued cooking but spoke at the same time, causing her to furrow her eyebrows in slight confusion. A sense of déjà vu overcame her as she was taken back in time, to the memory of her meeting someone on the beach, amidst a rainstorm as the stranger cooked and invited her to dinner. However, the man seated before her seemed to have remembered her but alas, she could not say the same for him. He looked so different yet the friendly aura he gave off was similar to the man she had previously met. In fact, despite her hazy memories, she was almost sure that the voice and they way they spoke was also rather similar, if not the same.

Shaking her thoughts way, she walked in front of the man, taking a seat on the small rock that was placed there as she watched him cook, letting the aroma of the food evade her nostrils but she simply had to ask, "Have we met before?" Was he perhaps the unknown man she met before? She didn't know but what she did know was the fact that she was quite hungry. If he was the man she met before, she ought to thank him for the meal last time. As she sat, the hem of the skirt of her dress slightly hauled, enough to evidently display the insignia which represented her alignment to the Knights.
template by rem of WW

#5Baron 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:40 pm

Baron
He'd smile as she'd sit, though when she asked if they met he'd stifle a laugh and nod. "yes actually, We met on the beach in Hargeon, I treated you to crab and ended up falling asleep, but now I'm wide awake and would love to get to know you a bit." he chuckled and filled her bowl with plenty of stew making sure to give her a healthy dose of meat and spuds in case she wanted to fill up quickly or eat it slowly it made him no difference. He'd look over the pot now with great interest, he seemed to have put one too many peppers in it, not that it was going to have a negative effect but he was merely trying to save up his spices incase he ever needed more. With that he'd make himself a bowl of soup and over using a spoon he'd merely slurp it straight from the bowl.

"Ah forgive me my dear," he'd reach into his bag of supplies and give her a silver spoon, "For you. please forgive me if it's spicy but I enjoy hot food." he'd laugh as he'd take another long slurp of his meal, he had out done himself this time.

🐺
#6Xandra Queen † 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:04 pm

Xandra Queen †
@Baron

Her mouth fell into a 'o' shape as she glanced at him. In a world of magic, anything was possible and so was looking different. She didn't ponder over that mere fact for too long though as she gratefully accepted the bowl he offered her murmuring a small thank you as she waited for him to finish talking. Once he had handed her everything, she took the spoon and placed it in the bowl of soup.

"Oh, it's not a problem. I can handle spice." She stated in a low voice before deciding to use the silver spoon to take a slurp of the soup. The flavor of the meat exploded in her mouth as the right amount of ingredients were added. The spice grazed her tongue, leaving a slightly stinging sensation that she didn't necessarily dislike. Letting out a small moan in delight, she decided that he should know, "This is great. It tastes amazing, just like the crab you made last time. I didn't get to thank you then for the meal so I'll do it now. Thank you." Taking yet another spoonful of the soup, she spoke again, "You're a pretty good cook. What's your name?"
template by rem of WW

#7Baron 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:13 pm

Baron
Baron couldn't help but smile as she told him he was a decent cook, it seemed she recognized him once he got his name out and about thankfully. He would sip his broth once more, it wasn't half bad after all. At first he was only joking himself into thinking he did well but it wasn't half bad and it seemed his guest agreed. "Oh, yes names, and no thanks necessary it's always a pleasure to share my food with others." he laughed aloud. "I'm Baron it's a pleasure to meet you miss...?" he waited for an answer, with any luck it would remain Miss instead Mrs, that way he was not only in good company but might just go for a home run in meeting a new friend.

He'd wait for a moment before continuing on with the conversation, if he was lucky, but his luck had been raw lately. Well, no he couldn't be that sort of guy. There was no need to pounce right now, right now it was best to see if she was even married or not though with her looks he wouldn't be surprised. Ah yes, flaxen hair one could run their fingers through with joy, alluring eyes, easy to get lost in, and cherry kissable lips to complement her fair complexion... Good lord this woman was a master piece, a gift from the maker himself.

🐺
#8Xandra Queen † 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:27 pm

Xandra Queen †
@Baron

Her stone expression offered him a gentle smile upon words that escaped his parted lips. The blonde knight took yet another spoonful of the soup, craving the taste and enjoying it the more she devoured. Her eyes wandered back at him when he stopped at the word 'Miss'. That was usually used by people when calling her simply by her surname. However, she didn't find a need to mention that part as placed the spoon back into the bowl. "Xandra. My name is Xandra. It's a pleasure to meet you, Baron." She paused for a moment before adding another word to that statement, "Again."

A few moments of silence passed by as she completely devoured the soup that was present in the bowl. The blonde felt a little guilty for not doing anything for the man while he was feeding her so she assumed that the least she could do attempt to start, or rather, continue conversation. "So Baron, are you perhaps a mage?" If he were to reply with a yes, her curiosity would grow further, causing her to ask him, "What guild are you a part of?" If, however, he said no, she would simply let out a small 'oh' and be unsure of what to do next.
template by rem of WW

#9Baron 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Baron
All went well so far, things were steady she didn't seem suspicious of his intent all together but perhaps he was still barking up the wrong tree. His hope was that things would go well enough for the two to enjoy a meal without worry. Though, in his mind he was pulling out all of the stop to try and show her that he wasn't a creep. Mostly offering her food and such without being overly friendly about it as most would have been at this point. He cared rather or not she enjoyed the meal and that was what mattered to him the most, if he was a bad cook he'd make a terrible partner.

He'd contemplate his answer to her question as technically speaking he had intent to get magic. "Well, funny you asks, I'm actually on a journey seeking magic, or well a magic, but at the moment no I am not a mage but if it maintains things of interest I am in a guild technically speaking after the paper work is finished. Perhaps you're familiar with the Rune Knights?" he's asks as he stirred up the stew before it cooled too much. With a smile and he'd wait for her answer, "Are you a mage by chance?"

🐺
#10Xandra Queen † 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:48 am

Xandra Queen †
@Baron

“Oh?” The sound of curiosity enunciated through her parted lips as she settled the empty bowl on her lap, listening to the small commotion of the silver spoon gently clashing against the glass. It appeared as if the man before her, Baron was a future guildmate. Never had she expected to meet one in a place such as this. Moreover, it appeared to be that he possessed no magic, perhaps because he was never taught how to use it or because he never bothered trying. Whatever the reason may be, it didn’t matter much to her but the mere fact that he was on a said journey to find magic sparked her fascination. Yet again, her mind wandered back to the simple fact that he was possibly her own colleague. “You’re joining the Rune Knights?”,she asked, as if to ensure the fact one more time, thinking that perhaps she had incorrectly heard him which strangely happened to be a habit of hers. Once she’d receive his answer, she would throw him a small smile. “Well, that’s surprising. I’m a Rune Knight too and yes, a mage.” Holding the utensils in one hand, she would extend her hand out to him, “Welcome and congratulations on becoming a Knight.” But after a few moments of silence, she also couldn’t help but ask, “Why did you think of joining us?” Surely, everyone has some reason or the other.

template by rem of WW

#11Baron 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:56 am

Baron
Baron nodded at her question, "Got recruited and everything day one." he nodded again to assure himself this time of what had happened, he was certain that his recruitment held water and filled all of the right forms when Reqi gave them to him. Or at least, he thought he did, he could have been wrong and it could have completely been a mistake, but he wouldn't know until he was given his items. Which was why he was in Baska more or less, a nice steady place to call home until his paper work was all settled and ready for delivery. If it ever came! It was a long process it seemed.

When she wished him congrats he'd smile and thank her accordingly before answering her question, "Well I wanted to be a Rune Knight for quite a while, one of your members convinced me that it could assist me on my journey to better understand the realm of magic and more importantly would allow me to help and protect others when I could." At the last part he'd make eye contact, "Helping others is something I've always enjoyed and if the Runeknights are all about keeping Fiore safe I'm all about them. But if you don't mind me asking, how long have you been at it?"

🐺
#12Xandra Queen † 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:34 pm

Xandra Queen †
@Baron

She found herself nodding along to the words of the man who spoke measures as her expression fell back into the monotonous look that it always withheld, yet she attempted to keep a gentler, softer look across her face in order to appear friendly, which usually wasn't the case for her. However, people had to change at some point. The blonde had already gone through enough events to feel herself becoming a changed person. Everything about her felt the same, yet felt so different but luckily, it didn't seem very noticeable.

Although over the time of the past few days, she was time and again reminded of her sole reason for joining the Rune Knights and of course, of the hatred she initially harbored towards them. It would be a lie to say that she still didn't however, she still dwelled within her the feeling of companionship and loyalty. Although, once upon a time, she hated how they were run and probably still did, she believed that they had a chance at change. She listened to Baron's reason and was yet again reminded of the role of her guild, of her own role; to protect the people and do what's best for them. She may have started off with a selfish objective, but it soon became not just for herself but for those around her too. "Mhmm, I know what you mean.", she subconsciously mumbled before shaking her thoughts away to respond to his question. "Not too long, but long enough."

template by rem of WW

#13Baron 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:43 pm

Baron
Baron had a reason for being a knight sure, protecting others, helping those who needed and shielding the public from the darkness that always loomed over it. He wanted to be a shield of sorts a public servant, but his will would not only be thrown at those of evil, there was also an interest to help those with less than himself. Surely as a Rune knight he could help care for those with no home, nothing to themselves but the clothes on their backs or those who need help. It was a large region and he could do his best to give back, even in the smallest of ways.

“What about you though mam?” he asked putting his bowl down, “What made you become a knight? Adventure? Strength?” the obvious ones would be thrown first, though he expected quite a different answer if he was being honest. She said she was a mage, thus she already had magic, which probably meant power meaning there must have been another underlying cause to her joining the knights. Maybe it was an old friend who spurred her on? A lost flame? A desire to help others? Or just doing so for the heck of doing so. There was a reason for everything and he was interested in hers.

🐺
#14Xandra Queen † 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:44 pm

Xandra Queen †
@Baron

Everyone has their own reasons fro doing what they do. Of course, it is to be expected that becoming a Rune Knight meant one either had a desire to save and protect others, or they wished to gain power, perhaps through authority. Although more often than not, it does happen to be the reason as the stereotype is quite true, but not for the female; or at least, not directly.

As she sat there listening to the man speak, she couldn't help but fall into a train of thought wondering if she needed to talk about her own reasons. Being the conservative person she had always been, it is usually quite difficult for her to even strike up a conversation with others, much less talk about herself, which also happens to be the thing she dislikes most.

Shifting in her position, she looked at the raven-haired man. Despite what her reasons were, she never liked lying or faking anything for that matter of fact. Hence, she decided to narrow down her incentive to grow stronger and change the system within the Knights but simply stating, "All of them? I do wish to help and protect people in my own way but at the same time, become stronger and live an adventurous life."

template by rem of WW

#15Baron 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:25 am

Baron
Strength was important, it helped protect those who needed helping and fend off others that wished to take advantage of the meek. It was a strong point and a near convenient one for most who joined the knights. It seemed everyone in Fiore wanted strength and pride! Something to be proud of! But what was the point of strength? Eventually it would just be there no use or point, once you climb to the top of the mountain it was pointless to ever really look down. Maybe he was just foolish for thinking such but strength was so... Strange. Especially in a world of magic, maybe he was being an idiot or maybe he was telling the truth he had no way of knowing.

He looked at her and accepted the answer, "Adventure is good, you meet people, things and get to see a lot of fancy places." he pointed out before scanning her closely, "You must have met quite a few neat people on your adventure, ha ha. But tell me, one more thing, just a random question that really has no significance and feel free not to answer. But... Are you.. Alone in your travels?" he was more curious than anything to know but that could lead to him getting to knowing her even more than he did now.

🐺
#16Xandra Queen † 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:34 am

Xandra Queen †
@Baron

Staring at the man, she too fell into a state of wonder. Thinking, she pondered upon the fact, the reason she even thought about joining the Rune Knights. Was it all worth it? She couldn't deny that there was a possibility for her to fail in her quest of changing the systemic way that the organization was run but she still had to try. It was more or less, an obligation for her to try because it seemed as if nobody else would. It seemed as if nobody besides her saw the flaw within the military organization of Fiore, as if no one saw how unfair it was. But that's what she wished to do; she wished to bring all the flaws into light and start over again.

However, for that she needed strength. Power was very important for her in order to accomplish her goals. So first, she needed to become stronger, as strong as she possibly could. The more she thought of it, her resolve to meet her goal strengthened as she found a small smile making it's way onto her lips. Snapping her out of her thoughts were the words of the man, asking her a question. Shaking away the bombarding thoughts, she looked at him, "Ah, yes, I do travel alone. I find it more comfortable. What about you? If you also like adventure and travelling, that is."

template by rem of WW

#17Baron 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:41 am

Baron
Baron thought over her question only for a moment before answering, "Yes, I travel alone and I do enjoy um, adventure and what not, though I suppose you can say the underlying reason for my adventure is I want to explore the entire region without any aim. I guess at a point I wanted strength but I've drifted a bit off of the path of finding it." he shrugged his shoulders and sighed, he'd hunch over as he thought about why he first began his journey. He wanted to send money home, but letter after letter from his parents told him he was doing so for no reason, they were alright and the farm was doing well thus he was worried for no reason.

He looked back at her and smiled, "It's good to meet another adventurer, especially one in my own guild, oh how rude of me, would you like more soup? Perhaps a beverage? I've been stocking up on water for the longest, though if you prefer alcohol I have that as well. You're my guest make yourself comfortable here at my little camping site. Would you like to go into the tent to warm up? Excuse my forwardness, just been a bit of a hectic day and all." he laughed.

🐺
#18Xandra Queen † 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:52 am

Xandra Queen †
@Baron

She couldn't help but agree with him which was quite evident with the nodding of her head upon his words. Her goal had always remained in her mind but even she knew that she often traveled mainly because of her own selfish reasons to explore the continent and see the wonders this world of magic had to offer. However, sometimes, it wasn't so bad for even her to take a break and bring the adventurer within her to life.

The hospitality of the man, Baron was rather splendid. She couldn't help but think that he would make a good host as she listened to the series of questions he listed. "Oh no, it's quite alright. The wind outside is great. We could maybe go inside if and when it gets too cold." Looking down at the empty bowl within her hand, she gently raised it and pushed her hand forwards, towards the man. "I would like some more soup, please." She couldn't help but wonder why he was out camping here as the question escaped her lips, "If you don't mind me asking, why are you out camping on a hill? Especially when it's so cold outside. It was the same that day at the beach."

template by rem of WW

#19Baron 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:57 am

Baron
He'd oblige her with more soup when asked, he'd take his ladle out of the pot getting her a fine serving of meat and broth and pouring it into her bowl with the utmost in ease. It was just nice having someone to share with, most would pass him up thinking he was a street bum, though given his appearance it wasn't a bad assumption. Perhaps some new clothes would do him good, though for now his clothes served their purpose, they were comfortable and breathable and that was all that mattered to him over style and flashiness. Then again, maybe some more style would do him so good, might help him look more like a adventurer even.

He contemplated her other question, why he was always camping in a tent, "Well I tend to not like to take up hotel rooms, mostly because I'm a bit stingy with my jewels, though with the weather changing and the fact that I'm a Knight now It might be about time I started forking out a little extra money. But in all honesty I mostly camp out because I've grown used to it while I've been out on the road now, a warm bed often sounds nice but I guess you can say 'roughing it' outside just became more appealing. I hope my little camping site doesn't seem too shabby."

🐺
#20Xandra Queen † 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:30 am

Xandra Queen †
@Baron

"Oh no, it's not shabby at all." The words escaped her lips almost on instinct as she registered his words, understanding and even nodding in agreement. The area around was very luscious as the grass swayed along with the wind and his tent stood upright, withholding the pressure exerted upon it by the force of the freeze. Yet, the freshness lingered in the air as she found herself taking in a deep breath. It made her feel at peace.

Once she was in the fresh air, all her worries had left her body as she found herself becoming one with the nature, calm and peaceful. As she took the bowl of soup from his hand, not forgetting to thank him, she slurped it down in mere seconds, unable to express how delicious it was. Or perhaps, she was simply hungry. The winds grew faster and tougher, strengthening their intensity as she found herself grabbing onto her dress and using another hand to push her hair aside from her face. Dark clouds had begun looming over the sky as she looked back at the man, "The winds are getting stronger. I think we should clean up and move into the tent."

template by rem of WW

#21Baron 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:43 am

Baron
He could see the clouds coming, they were off for a good few miles as the winds had told him. Though he normally labeled winds akin to oncoming storms to be an omen. His camping site, while small, had a fair sturdiness to it, with his tent being huddled next to a tree and his things being either tied in a bundle or moved into the back of his tent to act as a makeshift pillow. If the storm was near it'd likely make a mess of the hills, but there was no need to worry all would be fine. He was glad she thought his set up was fine and she even wanted to move inside... Surprising.

"Yeah, let's head in I just need to put a lid over the soup and put it away." with that he'd stand and grip the pot by its sides, not before putting the lid over it of-course and carried it to the side of his tent where he had all of his pots and pans, they were in a small cavern he had dug, like a miniature storage space for the time being so his tent didn't get too crowded. Over his storage space were a few small logs to block out rain water over the mouth and over them a single board when he was done storing his things he'd turn his attention back to Xandra.

He'd open the tent and gesture for her to enter, "After you milady." and inside she would find it to be bigger than it appeared, more space than the one in Hargeon and far less cluttered. The only thing inside being a map, a pillow and blanket and of course a few bottles of alcohol and water.

🐺
#22Xandra Queen † 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:02 pm

Xandra Queen †
@Baron

Dull clouds lingered above the grassy hills, threatening to spill some tears at any given moment. She couldn't help but think of the last time she was out stuck in the rain. It sent a shiver down her spine as she knew that she would much rather prefer to stay away from it for the time being. She nodded upon the man's words, hauling herself off the rock into a standing position to help him. She grabbed a bottle of water laying on the corner of the tent and opened it, pouring some water into her used dishes to rise them out properly and completely. That was the least she could do as she would else feel guilty for letting him do all the work by himself.

Placing together the dishes, she helped him out as he covered all the utensils, dusting her hands after they were done. Lilac gaze drifted back at the sky before looking back at Baron who had opened the way into the tent, bidding her to go first. With a small nod, she slipped off her shoes and lowered her head, entering the tent which seemed much larger on the inside than it did on the outside, "This is quite spacious."
template by rem of WW

#23Baron 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:37 pm

Baron
Hopping in after her he'd zip up the tent and bounce off to the side out of her way. "Yep, it's my own little Hubble for now. It was an interesting turn, but he couldn't get too far ahead of himself as he relaxed a bit, "Please do relax, I won't bite... Much." he joked as he retrieved his box of supplies. He'd open it and turn it to her, the items he mentioned being inside water and such mostly. Without so much as a second guess he stretched his arms and yawned, "No worries I won't fall asleep like I did last time, though this is a bit like last time, rain on the way."

Thinking of a topic to speak he settled on more personal matters, "So, mam, have anyone special in your life? Friends? Family? Lovers?" he asked a simple question that masked his intent somewhat, he didn't want to seem like a creep but it was innocent enough for a moderate reaction. He had gotten enough of flirting with women after the spunky little pig tailed lass kneed him in the face, aye, his face still throbbed to this day she hurt him so bad. Eh, surely this woman wouldn't hit him for asking a innocent question.. Would she?

🐺
#24Xandra Queen † 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 am

Xandra Queen †
@Baron

She moved into the corner of the tent, standing there with her back slightly hunched down because she was simply too tall to be comfortably standing inside the tent. Lilac eyes watched the man as he zipped up the entrance before proceeding to talk, claiming that he wouldn't fall asleep again. The blonde didn't necessarily mind if he did. However, she simply listened to him speak until it reached a topic that she would rather not talk about. Miracles were rare phenomenons. The mere fact that she found it slightly comfortable to uphold a conversation with someone was more than enough. To go further and talk about herself was still a something that she found discomfort in. Perhaps, it would be better for her to let the man know. "I'm sorry but uh....I'm not very fond of talking much about myself."

She never knew the reason why she felt that way but it was always easier for her to talk about topics that were in no way related to her. Of course, there was a slight bit of curiosity she harbored about his own life but found that it would be rather unfair for her to ask what she herself, wasn't willing to answer. Soon, the pattering of the raindrops against the surface of the tent attracted her attention. "I guess the rain started." Who knew how long the two would be stuck in that tent together.
template by rem of WW

#25Baron 

Gimme some of that huny [Xan] Empty Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:53 pm

Baron
Much to his surprise the rain came sooner than he had predicted earlier in the day, perhaps his ability to read storms had fallen off since he began traveling. Originally he predicted the storm to hit him in a few hours, but much to his surprise the blonde had brought the thunder with her it seemed. No matter, it was no issue, his tent was sturdy and the hill side wasn’t steep enough for a bad storm to send him sliding down the hill, all would be well as long as a hurricane or something else destructive in the way of natural disasters came along and smacked them while they enjoyed each other's company. Or well he enjoyed her company and she enjoyed his foolishness! His SHINY foolishness. He needed armor for this shiny thing to work. When she spoke on not wanting to speak more of herself he nodded and crossed his legs as he rubbed his chin.

“No need to apologize milady, we are still strangers apart from sharing two meals, it’s only natural you wouldn’t want to share too much with me.”did he really call her milady? He was so much more of a goof that he remembered, then again she did seem the type for those titles, prim and proper, “I suppose so, but no worries we can always talk more about more trivial things, “The Rune Knights are an interesting organization, any tips for a rookie?” he asked with a smile, it was the best he could muster for now until something else of interest came up.

🐺

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum