Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lust and perverts and all things nice [Take-over magic spells]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

Lust and perverts and all things nice [Take-over magic spells] Empty Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:49 pm

Ryuko

Magic Name: Demon Soul Magic: Asmodeus

Magic Element: Nature

Magic Description: Demon Soul Magic is an incredibly powerful magic which allows its users to utilize the powers of a demon. The user can choose from any polytheistic pantheon. When using their Take Over their appearance changes partly into that of the demon. The user is able to make spells that reflect the abilities of the demon using their spell slots. They can use these spells while they are transformed. The mana cost for a Demon Soul Magic spell is halved meaning they last long in battlefields while they lay waste to their enemies.

Activation: The user activates their Demon Soul Magic by saying the word Luxuria which translates into Lust.

Requirements:

• The user must have a Nature-type Magic to purchase this magic.

Name: Asmodeus

True Name: Lilith

Elemental Affinity: Nature

Personality:
A clever and manipulative temptress, Lilith is infamous for letting her actions be guided by her search for excitement and her intense longing for the things she desires.

Just interacting with her easily confirms why she is often considered the embodiment of lust and the consequences caused by it, for Lilith might show a pleasantly chipper and somewhat playful demeanor, she is constantly influenced by her own obsessions, often going out of her way to try to tempt those she desires.

Some might say she is one of the more dangerous Princes of Hell, but that is simply because of her deceptive nature and the way lust often is known to turn even the closest of friends against one another.

Despite having suffered captivity at the hands of the Church of Illumin and the Eisenberg who served as her jailer, Lilith is known to hold an unusual amount of fondness for her host, partly due to the high compatibility with the girl, but also because of some more... mysterious reasons.

Buff Type: Endurance

3 out of 5 starter spells:

Name: Petal Storm
Mana Cost: 12.5
Requirements: Demon Soul Take-Over: Asmodeus
Type: Defensive
Element: Nature
Range: 05 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect:
A more mobile defensive technique at Lilith's disposal, first initiated with a subtle lifting of her finger Lilith becomes able to conjure up to 1m in diameter barrier of hardened flower petals that can intercept up to C-rank damage before breaking.

Due to her ability to move and manipulate the barrier's position through gestures with her hand, but can only stray up to 5 meters away from her. it is useful for parrying enemy attacks.

Name: Lilith's Embrace
Type: Defensive
Effect:
A spell that is triggered with a light tap of her foot onto the ground, upon her foot making contact she manipulates her energy to form two large flower petals around her of up to 1m in diameter, useful for intercepting hostile attacks, blocks up two individual D-tier damages, Lilith can freely manipulate the petals with hand gestures up to five meters away.

Name: Rose Sword
Type: Offensive
Effect:
An offensive technique that Lilith has at her disposal, by lifting one of her hands the demon is able to conjure a swarm made of sharpened rose blossoms and launch them toward a target.

One unique feature of this spell is the ability to keep on manipulating and reconjuring the swarm as long as she uses her fingers to guide the motions of the swarm, meaning that at most she can theoretically manipulate ten swarms if she was unarmed.

The area of manipulation goes at most five meters from her spot. Inflicts D-tier cutting damage and has D-tier durability, but as long as the spell is maintained a new one will be formed each round. The power of the swarm depends on the number of swarms active, meaning that 2 swarms will inflict 1/2 worth of D-tier damage each etc.

-To be trained-

Name: Manifestation of Lust
Mana Cost: 25
Type: Offensive
Range: 10 Meters
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Effect:
One of Lilith's preferred choices of spells when she has to engage in close-quarters combat. With a snap of her fingers, Lilith conjures two shapeshifting bundles of flowers and petals that take a form mimicking a pair of spears that can have a shape of up to 1 meter in diameter each

At this point, she can manipulate each bundle with gestures from her fingers to launch them at her target. Each bundle has D-tier durability and inflicts piercing damage, can be wielded as a weapon if desired.

-can manipulate at most ten bundles-

Last edited by Esperia on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:06 am; edited 3 times in total

#2Fleur 

Lust and perverts and all things nice [Take-over magic spells] Empty Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:05 pm

Fleur
Hello Esperia. I'll be your moderator for these spells!

General: Please bold the 'Buff Type' section.

Petal Storm: Please add in somewhere that the spell, during control, can only stray as far as 5 meters from herself.

Lilith's Embrace: Please state the dimensions of each petal and note in there somewhere that it can only stray as far as 5 meters from herself.

Rose Sword: Unfortunately, you cannot turn a spell on and off like a faucet, even if it is sustained. Please remove that portion of the description. Note that the damage of a single spell is split between multiple projectiles, so if you had two swarms up, you could only do ½ D-Rank damage per swarm.

Manifestation of Lust: While I do like the creativity implemented into this move, it allows too much free reign and unsupervised reign at that. Please choose a specific form of weapon that this spell can mimic and limit it to the respective damage type.

If you don't accept any of my points for whatever reason, please let me know either here or in private, whichever you prefer. I will own up to any mistakes I make.

Lust and perverts and all things nice [Take-over magic spells] 6oCP3PU
click signature for character sheet
#3Ryuko 

Lust and perverts and all things nice [Take-over magic spells] Empty Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:34 am

Ryuko

hey there Fleur~ I do got a few questions about some of the points you raised:

General: Buff is bolded as requested
Petal Storm: detail on maximum distance is included~
Lilith's embrace: 1m width and maximum distance of 5 meters included~
Rose Sword: I might had been misunderstood here: Basically the idea is that as long as she has one of her hands-free, Lilith can manipulate the projectile as she wishes (as long as she sustains the spell), but obviously the moment she drops the sustain she need to recast the magic). However, on terms of the projectile's divided power I'm a bit confused...

Like if it was 2 projectiles were made in 1 round, then it makes sense both are 1/2 of a regular spell in terms of power, but what if the spell is recast through the sustain? like Round 1: Create projectile > someone doesn't destroy it > second projectile is made, sort of like an artillery attack I guess~ Doesn't it make sense that the power of the first projectile isn't reduced then, since it's basically just the projectile from the previous round, simply recast through the sustain?

Manifestation of lust: puuh, sad but I fixed it~

#4Fleur 

Lust and perverts and all things nice [Take-over magic spells] Empty Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:03 am

Fleur
Lilith's Embrace: Please state the length of each rose petal.

Rose Sword: I did misunderstand - thank you for clearing it up. I was thinking that they would both (or all) be casted in one post. Nevertheless, my ruling stands firm and I'll explain why. A sustained spell isn't being recasted each turn, only sustained. You have to take cooldowns into account as well. Cooldowns can only be start counting once a spell is ended. From what I gather of your spell, however, is that it seems to have no cooldown so long as its not broken. That's why it's subjected to a different set of rules. Please add a durability, as you stated it can be destroyed.

Manifestation of Lust: Please add the dimensions and how much damage it can deal per turn. It should be D-Rank each if there's two bundles. If you wish to manipulate more, add in somewhere that you would have to cut the damage.

I hope what I said makes sense and was easily understandable.

#5Fleur 

Lust and perverts and all things nice [Take-over magic spells] Empty Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:55 pm

Fleur
These spells have been approved.

This spell has been approved for training.

#6Ryuko 

Lust and perverts and all things nice [Take-over magic spells] Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:09 am

Ryuko

#7Kon 

Lust and perverts and all things nice [Take-over magic spells] Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Kon

These spells have been approved for use.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum