Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muddy steps in the Forest [Social | Sekiya]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Sekiya 

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:05 pm

avatar



SEKIYA MANJI


She followed silently, nodding a smiling at questions. She felt out of place. But wasn't this where she wanted to be? It was what she asked for.
But why did she feel as if she didn't belong?

She was disappointed inf her power and her skills. She was weak compared to any of them. She was a novice at best and was nothing more than a meat shield. She had spells, and understandings of basic combat but still she felt as if she fell short.

With her luck the issue would be solved before they would have to do anything. Or perhaps it wouldn't evolve past a conversation. Maybe he would be submissive and turn himself in, whoever it was.

She was so proud her choices until now. But she was weak. What would she even be able to do?

Watch. That was all she could do.

She hailed from two distinct bloodlines, yet her power was either locked away or non existent.
Sure, Nameless showed her what real power looked and felt like, but could she really unlock her full potential? Could she do anything? Where did it all change, why did her views change? What happened in the last few seconds?

#27Phoebe Rainsworth 

on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:09 am

avatar
There was this nagging feeling in the back of Phoebe her mind, that she definitely couldn't place but she didn't feel the need to actually listen to it, which is why she didn't. NOt that it formed any words really, it formed a sort of lingering feeling that she also couldn't place. Apart from this curiousity for the mystery that she was trying to solve with Sekiya, she was feeling some sort of nausea that she couldn't place in her mind.

She looked at Sekiya for a second, wondering if it was perhaps a feeling in the air and not only Phoebe herself but it didn't seem to be at first glance, so she tried to shrug it off for herself. She followed the knights back towards the forest, to the point where they were and where she had to tell the knight that these footprints were from her and Sekiya, so they would have to continue. There was still snow in the forest, while in the town there was already less. She looked at Sekiya again when she heard the knight that there was another trail, it was going into a dark path of the forest and they tried to light a torch while Phoebe simply lifted up her hand to show some fire, it sputtered on and died instantly, "Someone is casting magic to stop it?" she looked surprised, how would that work, nullify and snow?

#28Sekiya 

on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:42 pm

avatar



SEKIYA MANJI


She thought about the reasons for such things, and her mind begun to rush to odd ends.

"If this is a single mage, we'll be far weaker than him, but we can at least have him in numbers." she begun to analyse the world in that moment. She wasn't going to die here. She just wanted to help.

"In the chance it's multiple mages, no matter how powerful they are, we just have to burn out their mana. . . but if this is some collective of them, all using this magic to amplify their powers. . . " Her mind thought of some objects that would allow the usage of these spells. If that was the case, they would have no means of stopping anyone.

She would close her eyes and try to use her sensing again, but it didn't seem to work. Whoever was here, was powerful in their own sense. Pheobe and Sekiya would be useless from this point on, as would a good number of the knights as well.

"Then I guess we're here as recon." she would say, "If they can nullify our powers, we'll have to come back to stop them." She would speak aloud, only to hang her head. The idea of it made her sick. She just wanted to run. She didn't want to be weak. . .

She shouldn't have come here.

#29Phoebe Rainsworth 

on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:45 am

avatar
Phoebe only find it a bit strange and perhaps deep down a bit scary that someone would go at such lengths to stop the mana influence of others and she looked at Sekiya who spoke. The whole analyzing made her shiver and she nodded slowly and stared at the Knights, "Perhaps it's good if we leave? I'm afraid we would be more in your way than actually do something." She said to the knights and they didn't look so sure themselves, one even suggested to all go back and pick up some more weapons and other knights if the girl was right.

Phoebe looked at Sekiya and while the knights were discussing, she whispered; "As much as I'm curious, I don't want to get caught in a fight to be honest." She rather picked herself in that case instead of doing something heroic. She hoped her new friend would agree as well because it would surely be a way to get out of here. If Sekiya would decide to stay, Phoebe wasn't sure if she could overcome her own selfish thoughts but stay because the curiousity. She needed a last push to really get out of this forest without the answers. This was not her problem, that's what she was trying to tell herself the whole time now.

#30Sekiya 

on Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:25 am

avatar



SEKIYA MANJI


". . . I think it's best we go back. We have no idea what's beyond this... Besides, I'm a D-rank Mage with a handful of utility spells. Even if my magic worked, I couldn't help." she would turn to face the girl she had spent the day with. "Maybe next time we can stop them." she whispered, "As much as I wish we could be the heroes, I wish to live more than anything else."

It was true, and perhaps admitting she was unfit to aid was courageous after all. They were in no position to protect Magnolia. In fact, Sekiya had planned to help out a few of the locals before leaving on her way to Dahlia. There was not much more reason to stay. To have a threat so close only further beckoned her to leave.

Maybe it was all a sign. Maybe she would come back and serve the Rune Knights. Just maybe.

Sekiya would look at the knights that remained and Pheobe. She was going to walk away from it, even if alone. She had to serve her god. If she fell here, her whole pilgrimage would have been wasted. She wanted to help. But not like this.

But one day, she would return, and she would help everyone,


/exit thread

#31Phoebe Rainsworth 

on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:28 pm

avatar
Again Sekiya agreed with her, explaining far better than Phoebe why it wasn't a good idea for the Rune Knights if they would tag along some more. She was a bit disappointed in herself but Phoebe also would rather pick herself than this so called thrilling adventure. She would look at the knights for a short while before turning to Sekiya as she heard her whisper and Phoebe herself nodded. "I couldn't agree more with you. I hope we also will meet again to become some heroes. It surely sounds like an interesting thing to do."

Phoebe would bid the Rune Knights goodbye and would walk perhaps together with Sekiya back towards Magnolia where she would head towards the shopping district to do groceries. It felt as if nothing had happened, as if she hadn't gone to the forest to.. damn it! Regis! She had try to find him the last couple of days but everytime she was distracted or a quest would show up and she wouldn't be able to find any trail of the person she was looking for. She sighed shortly and took the items she needed from the store and headed out. Perhaps some day she could become a hero of some sort because this wasn't going to work in her own favour.

Exit.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum