Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going pubbing. [Social/Kenny]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Victor 

Going pubbing. [Social/Kenny] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Victor
Victor swung the pub door open. He was as per usual these days wearing his black colored adidas tracksuit with white stripes. Matching track pants and a pair of adidas sneakers. It had been getting colder though so he had decided to wear a nice ushanka-hat. It was perfect for cold almost winter like days since it had the two flaps on the sides for the ears. Otherwise it was much like a normal beanie. He started walking inside of the pub keeping a nice and calm pace. Vodka bottle in hand and a pack of cigarettes in his breast pocket. He walked over to one of the tables that had a corner couch. Placed the vodka bottle down onto the table as he picked up his pack of cigarettes and placed one inbetween his lips. He then lit a match so that he could light his cigarette. Took a big huff on it and then puffed out a large cloud of smoke.

After puffing he decided to sit down in the couch so that he could drink, smoke and relax all at the same time. The idea itself was genius. He uncorked the bottle of vodka. Took a few sips and waited for whatever fun could happen inside the pub on this calm evening.

#2Baron 

Going pubbing. [Social/Kenny] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Baron
Baron looked up at his new gun, shiny and clean white metal glimmering in the artificial light of the bathroom. He had half a mind to shoot it off in the place, at a stall or something to test it out then again he had managed to pick it off of some sleeping bastard’s carcass. He snickered to himself at the thought of winning things like this, how easy it was to rob a mage silly. Shame he couldn’t partake anylonger in their sleeping forms before they awoke, who knew what he could find on a good body. Magic items maybe? That would be interesting, him with magic. What an odd idea it was to mug them like that. They were just people… Silly people. He exited the bathroom and looked over his new gun with a smile, how beautiful it was. He exited the bathroom and rolled his shoulders, gun still in hand as he walked up to the bar for a drink.

“Give me uh, something strong, I like my drinks like I like my women after all. Strong until I get my hands on ‘em.” he chuckled at himself and knocked on the bar as he looked around the place, lively scene.

Going pubbing. [Social/Kenny] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#3Victor 

Going pubbing. [Social/Kenny] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Victor
Victor had gotten halfway through his bottle of vodka when he noticed the man who was carrying the big gun. He seemed much wealthier than Victor. In Victors eyes he looked like a big old treasure. A gold mine to be used for the ultimate cause. Booze. He climbed to his feet and started pacing toward the bar putting on his best alcoholic face. He toppled forward almost falling into the man with the big gun but just before he actually would have fallen he put one arm on the mans shoulder. "Hey there big guy. Thanks for catching me there." Victor was almost a head shorter than the other guy. "Hey that looks like a fancy gun. You must be rich mister. Hey would buy this old fellow a drink?" Victor had this almost half sad face but still looking as if he was anticipating something.

He snickered a bit as he fell of the man with the big guns shoulder and almost smacked the bar counter with forehead. The only thing that hindered him from coming down hard was the fact that he placed one of his arms on the counter and shifted his gravity by putting one of his feet forward so that it would keep his balance steady.

#4Baron 

Going pubbing. [Social/Kenny] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Baron
Baron twirled his gun around with one finger as he whistled a tune to himself, what a nice weapon it was, so sleek and handsome. If only he could play with it a little more before his drink got there, this was why Oak needed a target range, it would make a killing with gun owners. Just having a gun made Baron feel warm and tingly inside it was like a blanket but with led and bullets and death coming out of its mouth. He tickled the barrel, “You ticklish?” he chuckled at it, as he looked at the bartender, “I’m waiting.” he looked back at his gun and kept ticking it, arm shaking as if it were alive. Just as he was about to see how ticklish it was an arm around itself around him making him look at the owner immediately. “Ah yeah, real fancy, and sure, I got a drink on the way.” he laughed as the bartender put the bourbon on the counter, “You can hve the first swig.” he shrugged,

“Ticklish? Are ya?” he kept talking to the weapon, it firing off once into the air making the bar go silent, “Aww you are ticklish he laughed rubbing his cheek against the gun lovingly.

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#5Victor 

Going pubbing. [Social/Kenny] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Victor
Victor looked with wide eyes as the bottle of bourbon was placed on the counter. “You can hve the first swig.” The big man said. "Well don't mind if I do!" Victor happily responded as he picked the bottle up uncorked it and took a chug. "Hey mister. What's your name?" Victor said just after the gunshot had been fired. The dude was apparently batshit crazy as he had fired a round of into the air and was almost cuddling with his gun. This was a public place. A bar. There werent any children around and there were almost only scumbags in the entire place. But Victor saw past all of that. The fact that they were scumbags was most oftenly just a fault at early age. Some if not most of them had not had the gentle and kind parents that Victor had had. They probably had not had the mothers love and fathers patience that had been put inside of Victor. No most of them had probably had some sort of bad parent that beat them or did not support the family at all. Some of them probably never even had families to begin with.

It was all pretty sad but at the same time they seemed to be doing fine right now here in this moment.

#6Baron 

Going pubbing. [Social/Kenny] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Baron
After loving on his strap a little too long he finally looked at the other man, he was drunk, expected in a place like this where drunk roamed like buffalo to pasture. This was their home, there delightful little home it was, all of the booze they could stomach, drugs they could do and fights they could start. In the way of food there was probably something mildly edible but Baron wouldn’t plan on partaking anytime soon, he was too infatuated with his gun. He loved his gun, it was so adorable and new. He and it would be friends for a long time he could tell. He stroked the barrel with the end of his shirt to give it a shine as he looked at the drinking male, “Well I may as well get your name and story, what’re you doing here at a time like this? Getting hammered with some ladies?” His gun was cold, he warmed it up in his shirt a bit more while he shined it looking at the stranger as he gave his new baby the care it needed to get big and strong and healthy, lords did he love this weapon with all of his heart.

"My name is Baron by the way, and this is stephanie."

🐺
#7Victor 

Going pubbing. [Social/Kenny] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Victor
Victor looked at the man who stroked his gun like it was his girlfriends genetalia. This dude was pretty fucked up. Victor knew it. This guy was absolutely screwed. “Well I may as well get your name and story, what’re you doing here at a time like this? Getting hammered with some ladies?” Victor looekd at the man after he said it. Getting hammered with ladies? No but he sure would have liked that kind of rodeo. Something that kept passing through Victors skull at this very moment though was the fact that any moment this crazy guy could fire off another shot. This time maybe it would be deadly to Victor? Maybe this time Victors head would be turned into a bloody canoe.

"My name is Victor. As for the whole women thing I havent really picked anyone up. I have mostly just been tending to the greatest woman of all. Vodka." Victor had a little bit of a drunk hiccup before he continued talking. "You could say that I go to this Pub every now and then to get hammered. Getting hammered with the ladies would be nice though." He said before he would pick up the bottle of bourbon and take another chug. He also fimped his old cigarette and placed a new one inbetween his lips. Lit it and puffed out a big cloud of smoke.

#8Baron 

Going pubbing. [Social/Kenny] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:01 pm

Baron

Baron stroked his cin inquistively as the man spoke on he didn’t know much about what he was talking about there must have been some sort of issue with his brain at the moment as he felt himself doozing off with everyword. He tried his best to get up and go but he was alittle too tired so he would sit down and listen on as the man spoke on and aon. Vodka was goo probably but Baron didn’t care for it soft liqour was much better in his opinion and he loved it moer than he lvoed his talking gun. Oh boy did he love his talking gun he rubbed the hilt and shaft and put it down next to him as he spoke on. You’re a pretty fancy guy man, where are you from was the question he wanted to mouth but instead his words got knotted with a loud uh as the liqour hit him a tad late. He couldn’t piece together too much he didn’t even really get the mans name entirely but he would call him vic for short! Yeah that was a good name, vic, victor, rick victor, great name. What a guy he must have been

🐺
#9Victor 

Going pubbing. [Social/Kenny] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:01 pm

Victor
Victor was not feeling too well. He had been drinking really fast for a while and his system to stay drunk and not feel bad had been losing to him over time. He had almost been drinking constantly ever since he left the train on baska station. His eyes didn't really follow reality that well. They wavered from side to side and at times he had to blink to not see double. Practically speaking it was more or less a nightmare to act sober and stay sober in his brain. His liver had been taking too much damage over the last ocuple of days. He knew that this would happen at some point down the line but he had not expected it to happen now. Not now. Not when he was face to face with a guy so crazy that he could probably shoot Victors skull and make into a carved out pumpkin any moment. He would abruptly interefere with anything the man known as Baron was saying at this point in time. "Hey. I need to go visit the toilet." Victor said almost slightly puking in his mouth with the last few words. It was not a pretty sight. However instead of going to the toilet he left by going out through the backdoor. phew im lucky I got away from that psycho he thought to himself.
-exit-

Last edited by Victor on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#10Baron 

Going pubbing. [Social/Kenny] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Baron
Baron held his gun in hand still as the man spoke about going to the bathroom, he would shrug and nod accoringly he didn’t know what else to say though across teh bar the duo, Baron and Gun would see a woman and holding a gun too. A single duo maybe? That was pretty awesome, he needed to see them more later on when he wasn’t with this other guy. He looked like he was about to throw up and he did and Baron shieled his lovers eyes from the sight. How disgusting if only he was mouth kouthed! How disturbing how unpsportsman like could one person be Baron might just sue him for this. He laughed to himself at his own thoughts, yeah right he had just stolen a gun in a town full of scumbags, no one would arrest him any time soon. Or so he thought, he didn’t know if there were any runeknights in his place right at the moment he was unsure of a few things right now though like how he would carry his new gun around among other things. Shiny and new he wouldn’t want anyone to steal it he loved it so much, he chickled down at her and snuggled her again.

with that he'd get up and leave, -exit-

🐺

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum