Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Erzila Packs 

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:52 am

Erzila Packs
erzla will be in baska for awhile traking down a lead on her way to fairytail if anyone wants to help or try and get in her way let me know

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska NLMO57D
#2Lycoris 

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Lycoris
Okay~ I'll bite and see where this goes if you need a plot hook:

Lycoris is a wandering mercenary who is mostly in Baska atm to find strong people to fight and is also on a personal quest to find a legacy left behind by her late adoptive brother.

Whether she will be a boon or a obstacle to Erzila's quest remains to be seen depending on interactions~

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska BJeupcF
#3Erzila Packs 

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Erzila Packs
that seems like a pretty cool idea

#4Lycoris 

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Lycoris
feel free to start up a thread in Baska and I'll reply when I can~

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska BJeupcF
#5Erzila Packs 

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:24 pm

Erzila Packs
ok will do

#6Elk 

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Elk
If you're still looking for more threads Elk would be glad to help

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska 0f10a910
Fiorian:cc66cc-Minstrese:9900ff
#7Erzila Packs 

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Erzila Packs
i have an open topic feel free to join

#8Tsubaki Blossom 

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Tsubaki Blossom
I'm also open to help, i'm almost in Baska so just let me know if you need any extra people

#9Erzila Packs 

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Erzila Packs
help is always needed especially chasing down a crazed wizard who uses the same but darker version of her and also alot less powerful

#10Tsubaki Blossom 

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Tsubaki Blossom
alright well you can start the topic whenever i'm ready (the only reason i'm not joining the other one you have open is because I got here after it was started so I can't join)

#11Erzila Packs 

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:02 pm

Erzila Packs
ok will do

#12Sayaka 

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska Empty Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:32 pm

Sayaka
Hello, my name is Sayaka. If you happen to be still looking for a comrade to roleplay with, splendid! I would love to topic with you. However, if you are not, that is fine as well.

Cheers,
Sayaka

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska Giphy
#13Erzila Packs 

looking to do an open soical and plot topic in baska Empty Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:57 am

Erzila Packs
that would be cool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum