Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Shrine in Hiding (無名)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sekiya 

A Shrine in Hiding  (無名) Empty Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:10 pm

Sekiya
A Shrine in Hiding  (無名) 0-10

SEKIYA MANJI

"Young child." the voice rang in her ears. "Are you so foolish to be blind to me? I watched you, and the father you slain build this shrine. Look at its' glory!"

Sekiya would obey without thinking, without knowing that she was just a puppet to the deity. She would look at the shrine as it stood. It was different than the others. This stone lantern was carved from black obsidian and marble. It was beautiful and it was made with the stone Sekiya herself found in this land. She smiled, remembering her father. She almost felt guilty, but it was her own blood that forced her hand. He wanted her to understand the pain of their power.

"So this is your power." she would speak out, knowing that the voice was not in the world around her, but within her skull. "You can see me, and all I do. Can you see others?"

"You are a Manji, and thus I will guide you. For others, if they can find their way to our home and take a pilgrimage to our memorials, perhaps I will guide them as well."

It was an interesting proposition. But what was Sekiya's purpose? To find a girl? To find fairy Tail?

"Find her. If you cannot, join their ranks."

She laughed. She didn't even have to ask. All she had to do was think the question and the god would answer. Sure, the god was powerful and did have some powers. To what extent, Sekiya wouldn't know. She knew in order to get answers, she would have to play this game.

She would bow again, staring at the lantern and the lit candles. it was almost soothing to know something watched over her, protecting her. of course, it was for the so-called god's own benefit, but still, it was good to know. For as long as Sekiya was useful, she would be protected.

She would turn from the shrine and head to the next city.

She had other tasks to take care of.

(Exit to Worth Woodsea [Foot Travel])

339/300

To pray at this shrine, please light the lantern, or place a lit candle around the stone lantern. After your post, please exit.

Please bow, however it is not required. On this shrine it is apparent to honor a single god who's name has been long weathered away.
A Shrine in Hiding  (無名) Fjktq1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum