Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember me? [Odin & Nas]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Odin † 

Remember me? [Odin & Nas] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:16 am

Odin †

The more they spoke of their antics that day in Oak town, after their meeting in the church, the more Odin remembered exactly how that day had transpired. In the morning, the two mages had met in the Oakland church, just out of random chance. While chatting, Nastasya had too casually mentioned murder, which had caught the ears of the civilians in the church itself. One by one, the civvies had left, until only Nastasya and Odin had remained, something that they hadn't noticed until after the Rune Knights had surrounded the building and told them to come out, before they themselves went in and arrested them. A random door leading down to the catacombs had been their saving grace, despite having to deal with numerous slime creatures. They eventually escaped and posed as simple tourists in a nearby café, where they enquired to their waiter as to what was happening in the church, much to each other's amusement. It had certainly been a fun day, and even more interesting evening, back when times were simpler.

Nastasya seemed rather impressed with Odin's abilities in darkness magic, reminding the Lich that she had once utilised a similar magic many months ago, before she had turned into her current, vampiric form. While their magics were very similar, Odin's racial powers gave him an edge over any other darkness mage that they wouldn't be capable of possessing. He smiled at Nastasya's comment of Blood magic having many uses, although his smile wasn't obvious in his new face. "While I'll admit that Blood magic is and can be very versatile if used correctly, the requirement of blood would put you at a disadvantage against me, as the only blood you'd be able to use would be your own, unless you use Victoire's over there."

#27Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Remember me? [Odin & Nas] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:59 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
It would be nice to bring things back to a moment that she was okay with herself, she had come to accept to be a vampyre and that wasn't the problem, it was her unsatisfied blood lust that made her annoy herself ninety percent of the time and which would have to stop at some point but she didn't know how. She had been lucky that she had just drank some blood because it felt like a good day now, she wasn't sure anymore if she had avoided people on purpose or if she had been so lost in her own goals that it just simply happened. It was as if she only had some sort of short memory span instead of knowing much but when Odin brought up the pub, she could remember that. Her memory simply had its ups and downs.

She nodded when she got a response on her blood magic and put her hands in her pocket, "It's good that I still have much blood with me, I do not tend to use others, I mean I can replenish mine soon enough again." perhaps it was because of her blood magic that she had this problem with her insane moments and she looked at Victoire for a second who also looked at her as if she got to the same conclusion with only these words, but she didn't use her magic that much so it wouldn't make much sense but that didn't mean it couldn't be true. A lot of things didn't make sense to her anyway, "Should we try out the catacombs, we could make it a match if there are again slime creatures, who can kill the most." She was sure she wouldn't be a tough opponent but it would be fun to make it like that, "Loser would pay the winner's drink." She turned her red eyes back to Odin, she could get used to his company again.

#28Odin † 

Remember me? [Odin & Nas] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:05 am

Odin †

Being a vampire and using blood magic had always been something of Nastasya's that Odin had been jealous of, up until he lost sight of her when she disappeared. Blood magic was a power that had intrigued the dark mage: using the power of your own, or even your opponents, blood to shape and form weapons of various shapes and sizes. Of course, now Odin felt no such jealously, even after gaining the magical powers that Nastasya had discarded in favour of her blood magic. While Blood magic was indeed interesting, Odin was far from content in his current state, as he knew there was more power he could gain, but he was glad that he had made the necessary choices to be in this position, as he knew this was the path he needed to take. Also, being completely without blood would make fighting a blood mage much easier if it ever came to that.

Nastasya suggested heading to the catacombs once more, for one more adventure as before, commenting that they may encounter more slimes, and that a competition could be had once more to see who would be superior in killing them. However, Odin knew Dahlia better than that, it was unlikely that they would encounter slimes here, instead it would be lycans or perhaps even vampires, but that was no reason to shy away from the opportunity.

"Catacombs it is, let's see what the church in Dahlia has to offer us."

#29Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Remember me? [Odin & Nas] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:32 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Nastasya still had to get rid of the body but on the other hand, there were enough people to be blamed here and she simply gave it one more look and shrugged, she suggested to go to the catacombs and offered a competition for fun. Hopefully she wouldn't be too much of a sour loser. But she would see, she looked at her fingers for a second, maybe she needed to drink a little more blood if she planned to use her blood magic. Else she might get into her insane state and she definitely didn't want that.

"Sounds like fun." Which meant they also had to leave these woods, "On to the church and see what they have in store for us." There was something that they last encountered in Oak but she couldn't remember, and it started to annoy her. "Vic, you can be a stand alone for the competition." which made Victoire make a sound that could be heard as a disagreement but Nas didn't say much about it. "Or did you came here with a reason?" Hers was obviously clear as it lay on the ground but perhaps he had just gone for a stroll or perhaps he had finished business over here and could go to the church.

She didn't want to.. bother him, if that was the correct way that she felt.

#30Odin † 

Remember me? [Odin & Nas] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:43 am

Odin †

With a plan set in motion, the two knew it was time to leave the woods of the Aldenwald. They had treated them both rather well, with Nastaysa being able to feed upon a poor farmer on top of re-encountering an old acquaintance, the latter only applying to Odin. The Lich was, despite not having the physical capabilities to easily show it, happy that he'd met Nastaysa once more, as he had indeed missed her presence. His oldest and closest acquaintance in the guild, they had been through much together before she had disappeared, and now it seemed they would have even more now that they had met once again.

Nastasya spoke first, stating that they would now head onto the church, and whatever it would bring to them, to which Odin agreed, even asking her companion to act as a referee for the event, and watch it objectively with no bias. That seemed fair enough, especially as it wasn't like there was anyone else they could both ask to aid them in this. It was then that Nastasya asked if Odin had come here with any other reason before they left, to which the dark mage released one, final, chuckle that echoed throughout the forest, "I was exploring, and began to taste blood in the air. Out of curiosity, I followed it all the way to you. As for why I was in the forest, it was to prove that the Lich was superior to both the lycans and the vampires, but I can just as easily prove that in the catacombs." A wink would've been really useful here, if the dark mage could manage one, but he was unable, and simply began walking to the church, confident that his partner would be following him.

-Exit-

#31Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Remember me? [Odin & Nas] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:52 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Had she been curious to why Odin was here, the answer she heard made her chuckle a little, "Well we will see about that." She sounded far more confident than she felt and her red eyes quickly scanned the woods to see if there was any other human so unfortunate to be around but of course there was no one, which made her panic a little. What if she lost her mind, what if she was going insane for one of the people, she definitely didn't want to show. But she took a deep breath for as far as it was necessary and turned to Victoire. To make sure that she would follow her and wouldn't be too offended by Nastasya her happiness for seeing Odin.

Strange she would never have thought to be so happy about a simple encounter, but she followed on to a new adventure in the catacombs, as long as they were there, she sure would be disappointed if they were not. Victoire followed but Nas noticed she wasn't all to happy, perhaps the snow fox had been happy all these time that it was just the two of them, shame Victoire couldn't talk for maybe Nastasya would understand that it might be something else. For now she would just leave the forest.

Exit.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum