Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Horsing around. [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Horsing around. [Open] Empty Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:41 pm

Arriving from Magnolia station, Uchida had walked from the path into the streets of Daliha. He wasn't entirely sure what he was going to do here but he knew what he wanted to do. He had a desire for something interesting to happen. Whether it'd be conflict, finding out a new lead or just generally loafing around. Either way, he just wanted to chill and mess around. Thing is, there was something that definitely bothered him. Every time he helped somebody, more accurately, "something" these mysterious "Pumpkin pops" appeared in his inventory. He wasn't sure why they keep coming but so far, he has five of them. He was almost tempted to eat them but he had the feeling he'd suffer from bad indigestion so he refrained from doing so. That aside, he looked around to observe his surroundings. It was quite dark as to be expected. Only when creepy, supernatural shit appears the night seems darker and blacker than normal. Letting out a small sigh, Uchida began to roam the streets of Daliha in search for something to do. Maybe he'd hit up a local shop and see if they got anything of worth to look at.

#2Shura Ranzu † 

Horsing around. [Open] Empty Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:58 pm

Shura Ranzu †
Shura walked around looking at the pop in hand. He just finished yet another mission thus wrapping all of this up. The signal the pop was putting out was faint. The pulsing came calmly as ticks. ‘Must be another one nearby’ he thought to himself. The forest he was in was easily navigated by way of PPS. The pop positioning system, a way to find objectives and other folks with the candy. He was back on the road where he was dropped off by Frank the farmer. A kind man who helped Shura frequent these long roads. He walked through the city, people were closed up in their residencies. This was like before, night time was creeping upon them and the cold front was rolling in. The people wanted nothing to do with the nighttime dealings that went on. Walking through the city, it wasn’t long before Shura himself in the abandoned part of town.

A place that he was not to familiar with. He could see the mix of colors in the sky as the sun began to set on this day. He wanted to be quick about this so he picked up the pace. He took longer strides and kept his wits about him. The pulsing from the pop grew stronger suddenly. Shura looked around and saw one individual. Who looked a bit lost, most likely new to town.

Shura was ten meters away from the lad, “Hey kid you look a bit lost, could give you some directions in exchange for something.” He held up the pop hoping the kid had some. “This look familar?”

#3Guest 

Horsing around. [Open] Empty Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:18 pm

Uchida continued to walk around the abandoned part of this town. It seems nobody has been here for a long time and he happened to just be in the deserted part. How the hell was he suppose to know? Not like he been here before. Either way, he still just craved something to do so he continued to walk around a bit. Maybe eventually, he'd come across something or someone that could point him to the populated area of Daliha, not that he's in a hurry to get there either. Just being in this town makes it feel like he shouldn't be around these parts. There's a rumor that a rather dark guild makes it's residence here. He wasn't entirely sure if he should linger here too long but, let's face it, he's lost.

Suddenly, he heard an unfamiliar voice call out to him, asking if he was lost. He spotted the man ten meters from himself as proceeded to ask a second question before he answered the first one. "Yeah, i'm lost. Help me out, would ya? As for that thing in your hand, yeah, i may or may not have came across those things on my travels. Know something about them?" Uchida had responded a bit curious but cautious. He wasn't really sure what to make of this individual but it never hurt to be a bit cautious around strangers. Maybe this guy could help him get out of here. Maybe he could help figure out why these things keep appearing out of the blue. Either way, time will tell.

#4Shura Ranzu † 

Horsing around. [Open] Empty Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:54 am

Shura Ranzu †
Shura smiled at the idea of this simple job that dropped in his lap. He could help the kid out and take a couple of his pops. There was no need for violence but Shura was game regardless. “How about this, you give me some of those pops and I will do you two solids. First, I will lead you out of here. Second I will give you information on these things. Sounds like a fair deal right?” Shura explained.

Granted it was a bit on the shady side to do this Shura was not beneath this. Considering he has killed people for much less he was doing the kid a service. When looking at the big picture he was making sure someone else much worse shows up. The kid was sure to really have a bad time. On the flip side he was more than ready to play the common thug and mug the kid. He could only hope the lad was smart in taking the easy route. Standing several meters away Shura kept a neutral posture, and made no sudden movements. Due to wearing a mask the kid couldn’t tell what facial expressions he was making too well. He didn’t want to spook the kid too much, that time of the year had just passed. “So what do ya say?” He waited for the kid to respond, ready to move if he declined the offer.

#5Guest 

Horsing around. [Open] Empty Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:43 am

A mild fear began to take over Uchida. At the current stage he was at, he wasn't really cut out to go into a full scale battle with another mage. He didn't notice before but now, he was certain that this person is a mage hiding his face. But, he did want to find out more of these pumpkin pops and he also wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible. With the choice, no, not a choice, the ultimatum of handing over a the mysterious pops that keep appearing in his inventory. He took note that the person was advancing closer to him in which he stepped back a meter to maintain some distance at least. Eventually, that plan failed as he thought it may seem like a form of resistance so instead he walked forward, hands in his pockets.
"Yeah, sure. Whatever. You can have a couple of them but not all of them. Still don't know what they're for yet. Here." Uchida said a bit reluctantly. It was either this or taking the risk he'd have to fight this guy and maybe a few more guys that might be near by to hear a commotion. He handed him a couple of his pops and and stepped back a few meters. Four to be exact. He still eyed him cautiously wondering if he'd keep his promise.

#6Shura Ranzu † 

Horsing around. [Open] Empty Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:08 am

Shura Ranzu †
Shura could smell the fear in the air. Like the smell of a bed of roses with a hint of lemon. A refreshing smell that sparked a bit of that killer instinct in Shura. His eyes gave off a blue glow, as if it reacted to the lad’s fear. He made sure to keep this calmness about him to not make the kid run off. As the kid took a step back he reached for a couple and held them out. Being closer to him, roughly a meter away the size difference was completely noticeable. Towering over the shorter, younger lad he just casually grabbed the pops from the boy’s hand. Afterwards the kid backed up four steps more, most likely seeing if Shura was a man of his word. Lucky for the kid, Shura was a man of his word.

“No need, to be scared, first off just head back past me and stick to the main road. You will end up in the main part of Dahlia. From there it’s easy to navigate, especially with these, they have a way of finding each other. That is how I found you. As for what they are for, I do not even have the slightest clue, I am just trying to collect as many as possible. Who knows maybe when I hit a certain amount they will grant me a wish or something stupid.”
Shura placed the pops in his pouch under his cloak. He walked past the boy, he needed to go see a friend at the edge of town. He had to leave the abandoned streets and head over to the crossroads. That friend was the old man who saved him. He was going to spill the beans about the world they existed in.

He walked off into the distance, “Pleasure doing business kid, I have a feeling we will meet again.” He waved and began to casually whistle before exiting the scene.

[Exit]

#7Naga 

Horsing around. [Open] Empty Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:08 am

Naga
The member 'Shura Ranzu' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 93

#8Guest 

Horsing around. [Open] Empty Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:08 pm

Uchida had listened attentively and silently as he got the directions out of this lonely looking place. At least he kept his word it seemed but as for the mysterious pumpkin pops, even that guy had no clue why they were mysteriously appearing. Well that's a little aggravating. He would honestly like to buy into the whole "all powerful wish granting device" but for some reason that didn't seem right. If it was, it probably wasn't accurate. Well at least he had some clue to what it could possibly mean. Still, he could let go of the sinking feeling that he just got robbed of something important. After the exchange, the other guy had walked off. It would be in Uchida's best interest if he did the same. Who knows what else could be out there waiting to take something else from him. With that, he jammed his hands into his pockets and walked in the direction that he was given to find his way out of here.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum