Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

No one really [Nameless & Lacie]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lacie Eventide 

No one really [Nameless & Lacie] Empty Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:44 am

Lacie Eventide
There were still no answers and still there was loneliness and many things else that this red haired girl didn't want to think about. Her plan still had not become a concept in her mind, she had not seen Selena lately, too busy with her work probably and she still had not found: Alice. For some unexplained reason, she blamed it on being a twin, she believed that Alice wasn't even in Hargeon anymore. Which made her a very grumpy young woman but that didn't change anything about not having a plan. Maybe Lucifer knew where she was but she had the idea that she would be able to feel if Alice died, she thought she had felt that before. Which was a ridiculous idea of thinking as Alice had never died.

She was sitting on one of the benches close to the fountain, she had hoped to find some peace here but it was too busy, some children parties or so were held here but she couldn't bring herself to stand up and walk away. Her body seemed to be much better but apparently not today, and it bothered her as well. All with all she wasn't very happy today, she was dressed in a dark brown top with a yellow skirt with little blue flowers on it, forget-me-not flowers to be precise and the same brown coloured heels. Maybe she should find another way to get more information, but who could she ask, Baron? Judina wasn't an option and she didn't want to use her only friend for the bad intentions that she had. There were probably worse things to do but if Judina was attatched to Alice, which could always be a possibility, she couldn't afford at this point to lose her only friend. She sighed deeply and looked at the children running around the fountain, maybe she should throw pebbles to them for fun.

#2Namé Les 

No one really [Nameless & Lacie] Empty Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:59 am

Namé Les

I'M LOOKING TOO
Do you think we'll find them?

She was lucky to have held onto all of that gold. She sold it for money. It was worthless to her. But what was of value was her own hygiene and cleanliness. But still, she would remain the same innocent girl.

She ventured Hargeon. With Baron on the back of her mind, she thought only of what else she could do in this town before the both of them left. Chi was missing, safe, but missing. It may have not been an emergency, but she was still needing to be found.

Namé wore a black coat and the same black slacks from before. They were dirty from the camping with that man. Her own feet were wrapped in cloth. Her armor remained on her shoulders and her sword on her back. She wanted to help, and if needed, she was going to help.

But the day was busy. Children ran around and the sun beat on her. Namé would find a bench soon enough and make her way to it. She would pay the other girl no mind as she sat down. She would begin to refasten her wrapped shoes and dust her self off.

She would lightly adjust her shoulder pads.

And she would regret wearing so much black.

#3Lacie Eventide 

No one really [Nameless & Lacie] Empty Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:28 am

Lacie Eventide
Surprisingly it was very sunny for an autumn day but you woulnd't hear Lacie complain about it, she had her trenchcoat next to her, for it was warm enough to sit without it. The tree behind the bench kept her a bit in the shade so she wouldn't have difficulty looking around with the sun in her face. Someone apparently had the same idea of using this bench and sat next to her. Apart from being a bit dusty and the fact that she had her feet covered in cloth, Lacie had to admit that she was a pretty woman, especially compared to herself. She didn't look long at this woman because it wouldn't make her much happier and she was already in a bad mood and apart from that, she had better things to do. Rather she would tell this woman that this was her bench and she was waiting on someone but that wasn't true and besides she doubted this person would move. She could try to be nice, who knew what kind of person you would bump into. Afterall that's what happened when she bumped into Lucifer. Although she had been in a far better mood that day.

There wasn't much forming in Lacie her head today, now she had never been the smartest of the twins but she had her ways of dealing with that, "My isn't it nice weather today." she muttered and looked at the person next to her, giving her a small smile, she was all dressed in black, that must be warm. Maybe she needed a refreshment? Eh she shouldn't think too much, maybe this person didn't even want to talk to her.

#4Namé Les 

No one really [Nameless & Lacie] Empty Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:19 am

Namé Les

I'M LOOKING TOO

"You can walk a mile and all of a sudden the weather changes." she spoke, deciding to remove her jacket. She would unbuckle her armor only to refasten it onto the light gray  shirt she had under it.

"Is it normally like this?"

Namé asked, almost making it clear that she wasn't from around there. She was a visitor at best, but she had her own reasons to stay in Fiore. She had her mission. Her own personal goals, and the one her god entrusted to her. She had to complete her task.

She would toss the jacket over the back of the bench, draping over it. She obviously didn't care about the material. To her, it was another object. She wasn't rich by any means. If she needed money, she would work, just as anyone else.

And there was only so much someone like her could do. . .

She would look over to the girl beside her and smile. Namé wanted to trust her, but at the same time something felt odd. It was as if she was familiar. Was she an enemy? Had they crossed paths before? Perhaps someone who had traveled to Sin long ago to trade treasures with her family. She wanted to ask. But how do you just talk to someone like that?

#5Lacie Eventide 

No one really [Nameless & Lacie] Empty Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:41 am

Lacie Eventide
Lacie nodded when the woman next to her spoke, "Weather is a fickle thing." and she was asked if this weather was normal and Lacie thought for a second, "Hmm it depends really, I have to say that here it is a very nice day and mostly it stays sunny, bit windy with the ocean but it might get colder during the winter. Though it is the south, the warmest place of Fiore I believe. I myself am from the East of Fiore from Magnolia, but well the weather stays there the same most of the time. I would call it mild weather." strange how they had a long conversation about the weather, but she actually found it funny which made her mood a bit better, "Pardon my curiousity but you don't sound like you are from around here." which still could mean she was from the North or any other country but she didn't fill in the blank, she didn't want to make an assumption. But she indeed was very curious.

She looked at the fountain when the noise died a bit down, apparently it was time to eat for the children so they became quite as they were munching on food and that made a conversation with her neighbor a lot easier, "Oh, sorry I didn't even introduce myself." she said casually now that they had a conversation going, "My name is Lacie Eventide."

#6Namé Les 

No one really [Nameless & Lacie] Empty Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:23 pm

Namé Les

I'M LOOKING TOO

"I'm not from Fiore." she would answer, "I came from Sin to find my sister."

It was a half truth. She was from Sin. She was looking for her sister. But that wasn't why she came to this country. She didn't have a choice. It was fate and force that brought her here and it was her god that allowed her to live through it.

"Namé Les Manji." she would reply.

Pronounced "Nah-May Less"

There was much to learn about this world. She would start with the people. If she was going to be tasked with making a home for what was left of her family, she was going to make sure she made no error.

Hargeon seemed lovely, but perhaps another place would be better off. She did not find the sun pleasing, and was much too used to the winds of her home.

Also, what were these guilds she kept hearing about?

"That's a beautiful name." She would laugh as she spoke, "I guess I miss how cold it was at home."

#7Lacie Eventide 

No one really [Nameless & Lacie] Empty Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:03 am

Lacie Eventide
She didn't want to laugh but it sounded like a punishment to her, the person she shared the bench with came from Sin and was looking for her sister. She bit her lip softly on the inside to not laugh but only kept the smile on her face and turned to look at her, "Oh Sin, I have never been there but what a coincidence, I'm looking for my sister as well." After that she would introduce herself for as they were a little more personal towards each other instead of about the weather, it would be very rude not to say her name. So she did and she got a reply in return.

She wanted to say that her name was beautiful but got the same reaction from, she laughed as well, "I was about to say that your name sounds beautiful. My name is simply an anagram for my sisters, the thing with twins." she would laugh even though she actually didn't find that very funny but she wasn't thinking that it was smart to tell this stranger that she hated her sister, not everything would go so lucky as with Lucifer.

"If you prefer cold, I would say the north would be much better. Though I haven't been there myself much, I have visited Orchidia, which is in the North but that was in summer, so I have no idea how it is now to be honest." She wasn't much of a person to inform travellers about Fiore but she tried her very best.

#8Namé Les 

No one really [Nameless & Lacie] Empty Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Namé Les

I'M LOOKING TOO

Could she ever find the power to tell the truth? The girl she looked for wasn't even her own sister. She was a distant cousin at best, and probably didn't even know her name. For all Namé Les knew, it was the only time she would ever remember meeting her. Hell, she could even blame Namé Les for her own struggles. But still, she needed to find her, for her own benefit as well as duty.

"Sounds like you grew up close to her." she would say, "I'm not even sure she knows my name."

She was a full blooded Manji. She was high nobility in their land. Namé Les was a Fuma who had the name passed down to her on her father's side. They always had ties to the Manji Household, but they were far from the hierarchy, and that alone had its good and bad.

"Well, I'll keep an eye out, thank you!" she would say cheerfully.

But what was her real reason for talking to her?

#9Lacie Eventide 

No one really [Nameless & Lacie] Empty Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:40 pm

Lacie Eventide
Lacie looked at Namé, but it was her own fault that the conversations didn't interest her, who started a conversation about the weather and next about her own most hated twin sister. She would roll her eyes if she was alone but she wasn't. "We sure did, until our parents split us when we were eight but I miss her every day," the younger twin lied, "But it sounds horrible that your sister might not even know your name. Do you two look alike?" She actually didn't want to offer her help with perhaps finding the sister, because she was sure that by the time she might meet Namé her sister, she would have forgotten the name and in the worst case even her face and how would you tell that someone was searching for you, if you didn't know where that person would be at the point. She still hoped to look and find Waylon for her friend Judina but that was the same issue.

She could do some stupid pretendece as to stend up make a pact, deal or anything really if this person agreed with her that next time they would meet, they would have found their sisters but she didn't want Alice to survive thus it would be a strange thing. The children in front of the fountain were still very quiet and she wondered for a second, as she was distracted by what to say, who was guarding over the children, she wanted to check something in her pocket, to see if she could buy food in a few minutes when she realized her coat was gone, she stood up, apologized to Namé and looked underneath the bench, "Alright, I have the feeling I'm dreaming but I am a hundred percent sure that I just had my coat there." she pointed to the spot next to her, when she looked up further she noticed a child was running away with her trench coat, "What.. is going on?" she said too surprised to immediately run after it.

OOC: sorry for another shitty post :c

#10Namé Les 

No one really [Nameless & Lacie] Empty Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:11 am

Namé Les

I'M LOOKING TOO

"Other than our black hair and how we dress, we're nothing alike, sadly." she would smile, "She never had an issue with taking a life, while I struggle on the other hand." She admitted it, but she was unsure as to why she was so upfront and honest. It must have been something in the water or the air. She would never care to know anything about anyone, and much less share anything about herself. But maybe she felt as if telling someone was a way to each her burden.

Truth was, they were strangers and perhaps it would remain that way. They were just two passersby who shared a conversation on a normal day. A hot one at that.

As she got lost in thought, she would listen to the girl struggle with her own issues of her coat. Namé had felt bad, and was sure she had seen it.

She would take up her own coat, not even noticing the child making their way from them. She was clueless to say the least, but she would offer her coat to the girl beside her.

"Just take mine, I can always get another." she would smile. She enjoyed the company of the girl, but felt as if their time would shortly end. She would soon depart with or without Baron. She should have been getting ready.

Why did she remain there? It was good as anyone's guess.

Sorry ;-; Not sure what direction to take this.

#11Lacie Eventide 

No one really [Nameless & Lacie] Empty Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:09 am

Lacie Eventide
Lacie felt that she knew exactly what Namé must feel. She was sure that it was exactly the same with her and Alice. Which was weird because it was Lacie that sold her soul for Alice to die, but she was simply blinded for that, "I know exactly how you feel. I believe my sister is the same. She is so different from what I used to and I'm afraid when I find her, that she changed again." She looked sad because it was honestly what she believed, eventhough she had called her sister a demon, a devil, something unholy, she believed that Alice still was and now she half looked like an angel considering her role as Rune Knight and how she acted. It was impossible.

Lacie looked after the child, not sure if her body was healed enough to run after such a kid, that's when Namé offered her coat, "Oh but I can't take that, it's yours." it did look lovely and if Namé would insist, she wouldn't deny it again, perhaps she should talk to Selena, find that stupid kid and get her coat back. She didn't know much more to say to the young woman next to her and decided that maybe she should make a report now, "If you do not mind, I'm going to report that my coat was stolen. It was very nice to meet you Namé. Who knows we might meet again someday." she said before she stood up and waved goodbye to head over to one of the spots she had seen a Rune Knight.

Exit.
ooc:

#12Namé Les 

No one really [Nameless & Lacie] Empty Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:52 am

Namé Les
[ E x i t / e n d ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum