Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burning some Time [Kazumi/Winderlin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazumi Kiseki 

on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:27 pm

•Kazumi Kiseki•

It had already been such a long day, and everyone had worked so hard on their mission for the guild. As the day came to a close, It seemed like a good idea to start setting up camp, though Kazumi wasn’t too keen on going out into the woods alone, at least not again. She would want some company this time. Looking around, she tried to find a guild mate that did not seem too busy at first glance, Spotting Winnie first. Based of of earlier encounters, Kazumi Already thought that the water mage was fun to be around, so this worked out.

Walking up to her fellow guild mate, pulling down the right sleeve of her jacket to cover her entire arm, Kazu offered up an invitation. “Hey Winnie, want to help me find some good fire wood in the forest? We could have Kira or Houren light it up for a camp fire.” It would probably be Kira, since she was already there, never leaving Kazumi’s side. Besides, she seemed to like the idea of doing it herself, her ears perking up and tails wagging whenever it had been mentioned. Now all that was left to do was wait for Winnie’s response and if her were down for a little adventure, they could head off into the forest.

•Words•

Total
•Status•
MP: 1025/1025
No Buff Active

4/21/13/3
•OOC•

Spells & Things:

Name: Kira
Race: Vulpix
Type: Fire
Health: 1x S-rank
Mana: 200
Height: 2'00" | 0.6 m
Weight: 21.8 lbs. | 9.9 kg
Evolution:  Ninetails
Personality: Loyal, Timid
Physiology: Vulpix is a small, quadruped, fox-like creature. It has red-brown pelt, brown, pupil-less eyes, large, pointed ears with dark brown insides, and six orange tails with curled tips. The tails grow hot as evolution approaches for this Pokémon. Vulpix also has curled locks of orange fur with bangs on top of its head. At birth, Vulpix has only one white tail, which apparently splits and grows more beautiful and warmer as it grows older. Vulpix has a cream underbelly, and brown feet with lighter brown paw pads.

Statistics:

• Strength: 11
  • Endurance: 11
  • Speed: 8

#2Winderlin King 

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:11 am

Winderlin was bored and tired. He wanted to be back in the water and swim and be free but he had to stick with his guild. I mean don't get him wrong he loved his guild mates but there was something about water that he loved. He just sighed and counties to help set up camp. he wasn't sure what to do or who to ask if they need help so he kind of stood awkward a bit and just watch until he got an expected calling from Kazumi. He was a bit shocked at first that she called but he went over and listened to what she had to say

Winderlin smiled and nodded his head and was really happy to join his friend on this mini adventure to find fire wood, I mean they were in a forest, it couldn't be that hard to find some wood that would burn. They both began walking into the woods and started to talk away. "So Kazumi you should so let me call you Kaz, but that's not important right now. We should pla a like question game or something. Idk ooohhh I got. Who do you like?" Winderlin asked really just jumping into this, hopefully he didn't scare her off.

#3Kazumi Kiseki 

on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:39 am

•Kazumi Kiseki•

Kazumi was glad that Winnie agreed to join her on this little side mission, since she was always wanting some company whenever she did most things. There was just something about sharing experiences with others that made the whole thing that much more special. That was the reason she had looked for a friend like Kira in the first place. But hey, the more the merrier. Of course, such an endeavor was not going to go on in silence, absolutely not. Winnie started the conversation, requesting permission to nickname Kazumi to ‘Kaz’ before suggesting a game of sorts. Of course the game was really just asking some ‘get to know you’ ice breaker type questions, but it would still probably be entertaining. “Sure, Call me whatever you want. Ive had others call me Kaz before, so it’s nothing I’m not used to. As for who I like...?” Kazumi paused for a moment in thought, actually stopping her walk as they searched for good firewood. After that brief moment she continued, both physically and in conversation. “Well, I like you, Sai, Houren, most of the people I’ve met in the guild really. I spent an afternoon treasure hunting with a guy from Blue Pegasus once, he was pretty cool, oh, and Ikana from Hargeon is really nice too.” Kazumi listed whoever came to her mind at the time. She was glad to have met some really cool people in recent memory.  “Okay my turn. What’s your favorite color and why?” A simple, stupid question, Kazumi was aware of that. But she was also really bad at games like these. Thinking of some deeper questions to ask was actually quite difficult.

•Words•

Total
•Status•
MP: 1025/1025
No Buff Active

4/21/13/3
•OOC•

Spells & Things:

Name: Kira
Race: Vulpix
Type: Fire
Health: 1x S-rank
Mana: 200
Height: 2'00" | 0.6 m
Weight: 21.8 lbs. | 9.9 kg
Evolution:  Ninetails
Personality: Loyal, Timid
Physiology: Vulpix is a small, quadruped, fox-like creature. It has red-brown pelt, brown, pupil-less eyes, large, pointed ears with dark brown insides, and six orange tails with curled tips. The tails grow hot as evolution approaches for this Pokémon. Vulpix also has curled locks of orange fur with bangs on top of its head. At birth, Vulpix has only one white tail, which apparently splits and grows more beautiful and warmer as it grows older. Vulpix has a cream underbelly, and brown feet with lighter brown paw pads.

Statistics:

• Strength: 11
  • Endurance: 11
  • Speed: 8

#4Winderlin King 

on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:03 pm

Winderlin thought it was fun how Koizumi didn't catch on to his question or maybe she was trying to avoid it as a whole and just didn't want to answer it. Who knows but Winderlin still thought it was cute and clever. She asked him his favorite color and it was obvious to him what it was but I guess she couldn't tell. "My fav color is Green. It's been my favorite color for years and always has been and always will be. Nothing can ever make me change this." Winderlin said feeling really proud of himself and happy. His reasoning was stupid yes but hey sometimes Winderlin was like that.

After a few more minutes of the two talking Winderlin heard his name being called in the distance and assumed it was the group looking for them. They started to walk back t the group with all the fire wood they had which was pretty fun in Winderlin's head. He collected firewood as a water mage, pretty ironic. Once they made it back to the camp Winderlin gave his share of the wood to the fire section of the pit and sat back down. This was going to be a long trip Winderlin thought.

-Exit-

#5Kazumi Kiseki 

on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:28 pm

Shortly after winderlin had answer Kazumi’s random ice breaker question of what his favorite color happened to be— as it turned out, his favorite color was green— He was being called over to the camp. Luckily, the two of them had already been on their way back with the fire wood that they needed for the night, so this new development would not hinder any progress. Someone else probably just needed some help with something. Together, the two fairy tail mages went back through the woods, trying to make it back to the camp before the others went too crazy looking for them. Not that such an issue would occur, as Winnie and Kazumi had not gone that far out. There were trees EVERYWHERE after all. Finding a bunch of dry branches on the ground was no issue at all. Upon reaching the camp, they dropped the wood off at the pit, ready to be lit for the night. “Thanks for accompanying me, Winnie.” Kazumi said with a smile on her face. “It was really fun talking to you!” And with that, her task for the day was done. She had been both able to make a fire and get to know a fellow guild member more. Such a productive day.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum