Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

November/December Objectives

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jyu 

on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:24 pm

A Million Ways to Die in Fiore:

• Name: Brawler
    Reward: +10,000 XP
    Description: The user must win at least 4 fights without using any magic or items.

• Name: Weaponmaster
    Description: The user must win at least 4 fights by only using their weapon excluding its spells attached to it.

• Name: Magician
    Description: The user must win at least 4 fights during with magical damage only.

• Name: Supremacy
    Description: The user must win at least 1 battle versus a person of a different race, they may not battle that same person again for another 'A Million Ways to Die in Fiore' objective.

• Name: Domination
    Description: The user must win at least 1 battle versus a person of the same race, they may not battle that same person again for another 'A Million Ways to Die in Fiore' objective.

Explore the Western Regions:

• Name: Explore Oak
    Reward: 100,000J
    Description: The user must do a social of at least 2 pages in each location in Oak except for Phantom Lord's Guild.

• Name: Explore Baska
    Description: The user must do a social of at least 2 pages in each location in Baska.

• Name: Explore Oberon Forest
    Description: The user must do a social of at least 2 pages in each location in Oberon Forest except for Zagan's Dungeon.

• Name: Explore Sieghart Mountains
    Description: The user must do a social of at least 2 pages in each location in Sieghart Mountains except for Hephaestus' Workshop.

Explore the Northern Regions:

• Name: Explore Nanuq
    Description: The user must do a social of at least 2 pages in each location in Nanuq.

• Name: Explore Worth Woodsea
    Description: The user must do a social of at least 2 pages in each location in Worth Woodsea except for Finn's Treehouse.

• Name: Explore Orchidia
    Description: The user must do a social of at least 2 pages in each location in Orchidia except for Lamia Scale's Guild and Sokolov Manor.

Explore the Eastern Regions:

• Name: Explore Magnolia
    Description: The user must do a social of at least 2 pages in each location in Magnolia except for Fairy Tail's Guild.

• Name: Explore Dahlia
    Description: The user must do a social of at least 2 pages in each location in Dahlia.

Explore the Southern Regions:

• Name: Explore Hargeon
    Description: The user must do a social of at least 2 pages in each location in Hargeon except for Blue Pegasus' Guild.

• Name: Explore Marigold
    Description: The user must do a social of at least 2 pages in each location in Marigold.

Roleplay for Days:

• Name: Guess Rivalry Isn't Dead
    Reward: 10,000 XP
    Description: The user must do at least 50 posts per person with their rival which may be spread over multiple topics. The other person is either already a rival of the user, or must become the rival of the user during the 50 posts.

• Name: Got My Eyes On You
    Reward: 10,000 XP
    Description: The user must do at least 50 posts per person with their significant other which may be spread over multiple topics. The other person is either already in a relationship with the user, or must get into a relationship with the user during the 50 posts.

• Name: Our Guild In The Middle Of Our Street
    Description: The user must do a roleplay topic with at least 3 members of their guild separately.

• Name: Reppin The Right Colors
    Description: The user must do a roleplay topic with a member of each of the guilds; Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Phantom Lord, and Grimoire Heart, separately.

• Name: A Good Month
    Reward: 200,000J
    Description: The user must do at least 50 roleplay posts in November.

• Name: That's A Streak
    Reward: 400,000J
    Description: The user must do at least 50 roleplay posts per month in November & December.

Misc.

• Name: Notice Me Senpai
    Reward: 30,000 XP
    Description: The user has completed all the Battle objectives.

• Name: Dora the Explorer
    Reward: 50,000 XP
    Description: The user has completed all the Exploration objectives.

• Name: Roleplaying Doesn't Make Me A Weeb
    Reward: 30,000 XP
    Description: The user has completed all the Roleplay objectives.

Last edited by Jyu on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2Jyu 

on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:28 pm

Claim your rewards in here with evidence to support your claim. The objectives can only be cleared by a single character in case you have multiple. Only topics made in November and December count for these objectives, previous posts do not count. In case I notice you traded wins when I return it costs you a limb for each instance. Avoid battling the same people to not get suspected of trading wins. 💕

#3Jyu 

on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:04 pm

Read the exploration objectives as doing 25 posts per person in each location.

#4Jyu 

on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:31 pm

While it says november/december it is actually in reality november, december, and the first two weeks of january. The counting stops at January the 14th. No one will get rewarded till I am back so please take your time while doing these objectives.

#5Shura Ranzu 

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:45 am

Objective:

• Name: Supremacy
    Description: The user must win at least 1 battle versus a person of a different race, they may not battle that same person again for another 'A Million Ways to Die in Fiore' objective.

Thread Proof:
Testing The Waters

Objectives Completed:

• Supremacy

Objectives in progress:

• Magician: 1/4
  • Repping the Right Colors: GH

#6Kon 

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:17 am

Objective:

• Name: Domination
    Description: The user must win at least 1 battle versus a person of the same race, they may not battle that same person again for another 'A Million Ways to Die in Fiore' objective.

Thread Proof:
Relieving some stress

Objectives Completed:

• Domination

Objectives in progress:

• Weaponmaster: 1/4

"Being of Evil, Blight on the world the time is nigh for your demise. Hear me and fear me, for I will be the bringer of your end. ~ Konstantin Sokolov, Demon Raid!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum