Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Endless Stairs [Elena]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Varian 

Endless Stairs [Elena] Empty Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:49 pm

Varian
The wind began to gain a chill as Syliph walked farther out on the dock towards the lighthouse. Before he left Hargeon, he wanted to see some sights, but he would have preferred to do it with someone, he mostly just walked around Hargeon by himself, an oddball loner. Checking over he saw the same familiar shape that had been following him ever since the end of his awkward encounter with Raina, the black cat walked calmly behind him, its green eyes always seemed to be watching his back at all times, not even looking away for a millisecond.

The wind had become a constant gust ever since he had reached the halfway point of the dock. Rubbing the sides of his arms, the cat gently brushed up against his legs, flashes of bleeding corpses and burnt buildings clouded his vision, a laughing voice was all that was heard, as soon as they had started, they were over. The world became clouded and Syliph fell to his knees, the cat sat in front of him watching intently, "I'm not gonna pass out for you freak cat." Syliph winced as his vision grew dim, "The faster you accept the dream, you'll see what I'm offering." the cat swished its tail as if it was amused. With the tiny bit of strength he had left, he smacked the cat into the ocean, there was no splash or screaming meow, the cat simply disappeared. Slowly his vision came back and Syliph went the rest of the way to the island, taking a break on a nearby rock.

267/200

Endless Stairs [Elena] ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc
#2Elena 

Endless Stairs [Elena] Empty Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Elena
Elena sniffed the air that surrounded her miniature figure, she smelled something...like blood. It was her immediate response to go find where the scent of the fresh blood was produced, as the it was a rather fine blood. The person that was bleeding must of been young, no more than the age of twelve, Elena thought to herself and giggled. She followed the trail of the docks that led to the light house. Hargeon was beautiful, even the walls painted with graffiti complimented the beauty of the town surrounded by water.

As she reached the lighthouse, the winds suddenly grew stronger, and the seas roared. It was rather cloudy today, so the usually bright sun light of Hargeon did not have the chance to irritate Elena's delicate eyes this afternoon. She scanned the scenery for the source of the bloody aroma, and saw a little girl on her father's back. That unfortunate soul must of tripped and scraped her knees on the nearby rocks, Elena decided, and as she slowly turned around, a stranger sitting on a rock had caught her eye. The weather was gloomy, and rather embarrassing Hargeon's name for the beach town. She walked up to the man and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hello!"

Endless Stairs [Elena] Giphy
#3Varian 

Endless Stairs [Elena] Empty Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:04 pm

Varian
Syliph drifted in and out of reality, this had been one of the worst visions he had had yet, fiddling a small rock in his hands he awaited the arrival of the cat, he knew it wouldn't stay gone for long, the cat-thing was like a bad illness you couldn't get rid of. Suddenly out of the blue a girl tapped him on the shoulder and gave him a peppy "hello." Turning around he was glad to see someone else, someone other then that cat. Syliph was startled by the girl's social bluntness, "U-u-uhh." He remained awkwardly unaware at first, but then after a few extremely awkward moments he regained his bearings, "Hello, uhm, Can I help you?" Syliph was still slightly confused why a random person had randomly chosen him to ask a question. He waited patiently for her answer, taking in all he could, past experiences had taught him to not trust strangers at a first glance. The girl seemed pretty pale, paler then most normal people, her nose seemed to twitch at some unknown smell. Making sure to document it in the back of his mind, making sure to keep it easily acceptable.

208/200

#4Elena 

Endless Stairs [Elena] Empty Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:54 pm

Elena
"Oh hi! Sorry to interrupt your sight seeing, I was drawn out here by the fragrance of fine blood," she quickly covered her mouth, once realizing what she had just said. She had basically revealed her secret identity as a monstrous, blood sucking creature of the night - a vampyre.

"Haha, I like to joke a lot!" She tried to pretend that it was just a joke. She was still in shock that she had accidentally blurted out her secret, it must of been her lust of blood. She could not think rpoperly as she had not feast on human blood for what seemed like ages now.

Her stare returned back to the boy, he seemed a little distressed and embrassed. The man offered her if he could help her, and she politely declined. "Haha, this used to be one of my favourite places to relax, and think about life as well. Before that tragedy had taken place," she scratched her head laughing awkwardly. She noticed that the guy was slightly surprised when he took a good look at her, it is probally because of my pale complexion, Elena thought to herself. She noticed that he was twitching, and her eyes fell on a vein in his neck.

Endless Stairs [Elena] Giphy
#5Varian 

Endless Stairs [Elena] Empty Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:39 pm

Varian
Syliph was a little startled when the girl said she was a vampyre, but she quickly wrote it off as a joke, a joke Syliph really didn't believe. Syliph was rather untrusting of strangers, Syliph and strangers had a troubled past. Something about the girl set him off.Pushing the notion to the back of his head along with the other thoughts about this girl, he decided it best to start up a conversation to lure some kind of truth out of her. " I like this place too," Syliph tripped over his words, he was a little shaken right now and wasn't ready to blatantly con someone in front of their eyes at the moment. Coughing as if he had a cold he started to speak again, "Sorry I'm a little sick," he lied, "but yeah, i love this place too, its really relaxing and helps me gather my thoughts when I can't think." Another lie, Syliph had never actually been out here before, he hoped she wouldn't notice. The wind still blew strong and Syliph rubbed his arms again, glancing quickly he looked for the black cat, but it hadn't returned, at least not yet, maybe this girl was deterring it.

208/200

OOC: sorry for the late post, I've been pretty busy with tests recently.

#6Varian 

Endless Stairs [Elena] Empty Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:08 am

Varian
sitting in the cold wind awkwardly he decided it best not to stay here any longer, he had been in Hargeon for too long, he wanted to get out, go farther south or something he was tired of the harbor life.

Standing up he lowered his head, "Sorry for dashing out on you, but I really must get going, I forgot I had somewhere to be today." Turning around he dashed away, looking back he saw the girl, feeling bad he called out, "Feel free to catch up anytime, I just really have to be going today." He waved his hand and gave her a smile. He dashed down the cold dock, brushing past people. He rubbed his arms, trying to stay warm. Looking around he saw the cat running behind him, casually dodging people's feet as they walked out towards the dock. Syliph was surprised there was this many people going down there today, maybe the "possibly a vampire girl would get to drink some blood today, to be honest he didn't really care what she was, she was still a person. Jumping down the steps of the dock he headed towards his inn to grab his belongings and leave hargeon

=exit=

205/200

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum