Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blind Failure (Syliph)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Akai 

Blind Failure (Syliph) Empty Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:02 pm

Akai
Akai stumbled through Hargeon he wasn't ready for anything, he had no glasses which caused him to be severely blind, something he wasn't ready for. Stumbling into person after person and chair after chair he began to accumulate many bruises, he had no Idea how he would find Kerii in this mess, he probably wouldn't. The best he could do was ask anyone where she had gone after leaving Hargeon. Rolling his head around and squinting to get a better look at what was near him to his side he was able to barely decipher that it was a bench. Deciding he needed a rest Akai sat comfortably on the bench, maybe someone would be kind enough to notice he was in a bad spot and offer him some help. He doubted it though he wasn't that trusting of anyone to be honest. Fiddling with the razor under his shirt he began to calm down, his sense of smell was still mysteriously overrun with the smell of death but he didn't know what it was that was causing that. Turning his head from side to side he still squinted looking for someone to help him, he doubted anyone would come

205/200

Blind Failure (Syliph) DC0NB5T
#2Varian 

Blind Failure (Syliph) Empty Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Varian
Syliph strolled down the streets of Hargeon, he was almost done here and he had decided to take a quick walk for his pleasure he didn't know if he'd meet anyone, he hoped he would, his life was kinda plain. Suddenly he saw someone with white hair stumble on to the main street, he seemed to be in immense pain and unable to see, maybe he wore glasses, syliph had no idea what he should do. The poor man seemed in awful condition like he had just walked for four days in the forest after being awfully ill. For the mans better good Syliph decided to follow him. After a few feet the man seemed to stop for a moment and squint at a bench, he definitely wore glasses and seemed to have lost them. Upon closer inspection Syliph realized the man was totally disoriented, completely unaware of the man urinating next to him, finally he decided it was best to intervene. After finally making it through the crowd he was finally close enough to talk to the man. "Excuse me sir,
are you okay, My name's Syliph, you seemed a little disoriented."
Syliph waited patiently for the man's response

207/200

Blind Failure (Syliph) ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc
#3Akai 

Blind Failure (Syliph) Empty Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Akai
Trying not to panic at his loss of sight Akai tried to control his breathing. He wasn't able to smell when people got near him anymore he was absorbed by the overwhelming stench of death, finally someone had the decency to help him, he had lost track of time during the worlds unbearable blurriness. The man came up and asked if he was okay, the person was known as Syliph. Akai looked up at the blurry man and smiled, still squinting, "Am I good? Not really, if you wouldn't mind giving me some directions that'd be great. My name is Akai Evel by the way. Akai really just wanted some directions to a shop, but then on second thought he remembered a small magic glasses shop down the road from here, and luckily he remembered how many steps it had taken him. "actually nevermind,I think I'm good for now, hopefully we can see each other again sometime." Akai stood up and began to traced his steps precisely making sure not to miss anything, he was happy that someone managed to have actual human decency in thid terrible world, good for them

202/200

Exit

Blind Failure (Syliph) DC0NB5T
#4Varian 

Blind Failure (Syliph) Empty Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:16 pm

Varian
Akai smiled and asked for directions, Syliph was about to ask where he wanted to go, but then he was interrupted by Akai saying he actually remembered someplace he could go and thanking Syliph for his help. Syliph waved goodbye in a confused state, barely able to get, "bye" out of his mouth. People were weird, sometimes he didn't understand them, and sometimes they were as easy to read as a open book with text so big old people who couldn't read without glasses could read it without glasses. Still waving goodbye as he turned the corner Syliph finally realized he could stop waving, then he turned around to see the urinating man, "have some decency you weirdo." Syliph gave the man a look, he reluctantly stopped and wen on his way, not urinating. Syliph, as much as he loved Hargeon, was ready to leave, and he would be soon, the place got really boring sometimes and he was ready to have a life outside of its confines. Walking away pleased, he finally had had a conversation with someone he decided he might go find another quest, who knows what he would do now.
202/200

EXIT

Blind Failure (Syliph) ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum