Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apart of Me I [SP:Training]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Káilètte † 

Apart of Me I [SP:Training] Empty Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Continuing From This

Words From Linked Topic: 7606/8400

Spells Learned

* Sneaky Sneak
* Sound of Light
* Light's Shade

Arisa was sinking, sinking into the black sands of the abyss. There was nothing but darkness surrounding her and yet it felt like home. Why? Why did it feel like a home to the young woman? Her violet hair was separating into strands as if there was some sort of wind within this black hole. Her eyes of sunsets and brown watered as if they were tearing up, but was she scared? Her heart was pounding ever-so-greatly as she feared of what was at the end. She hated this, hated the fact she couldn't see what was there. That was the reason she hated dark water, deep dark water in fact.

In the darkest, deepest depth, she couldn't see, hear nor feel till it was too late. She entrusted her senses all too much and that made her fear the things she does fear on this very day. 'Where am I? Where is Alisa?!' she tried to say, but instead she thought it in her head. Lazily her head turned towards the right as her eyes gazed at nothingness. She couldn't really think of why she was sucked into a portal of nothing out of no where when she was having a good time. Her body was dead, her soul was very much alive, but her mind was like some business room. What was going on?

You're just lost, child. No reason to feel anxious.

Who are you?.... Where am I?!...

I am just an epitome of what you are... We all are.

As that was said, multiple bodies of people surrounded her that stood tall. Men and women, possibly children were on the left and right side of her. They gazed at her with judging eyes with no particular color as their eyes were black as the darkness of the void that she was in. The voice that spoke was very womanly and sinister. Who were all of these people? All these questions, but no answers. This was like a quiz that she never studied for. At last, she would appear in an area with lands of sand. The area was still in time as nothing was moving. The birds were frozen still, the wind could not be felt as she stood there. She still wore her bikini and no shoes from the time she was hanging out with Alisa. In front of her about three meters stood a woman in a red scarlet dress, fine as silk. Her body was a perfect hourglass and her eyes were gold as well. Her hair on the other hand was blonde. She wasn't human though as she had black wings draped over her shoulders and feathers fell to the ground.

Her blood painted, thin lips smirked like some demon while she reached out with her left hand. ''Come here, child... As I shall plant you of your sins to the land of humans.~'' she spoke in a dark womanly and husky tone. Her chuckle was haunting and with that she clenched her hand into a fist, letting it go back down to be against her hip.

Arisa stood there shocked, afraid of the unknown of which she had no clue who this woman was. ''Leave me alone...''  she mumbled ghostly to the unknown fallen angel. It was now obvious. The black wings that had their feathers falling off, the dark aura that drenched her and the sinister feeling and look she was giving. This was no human nor an Angel. Was that was what coming to her if she became a sinner towards humans? Is this a warning? Slowly the fallen angel went towards her making Arisa dash back. Her finger pointed towards the woman as if her body was being controlled and her full glossed lips parted to speak. ''Sickness must be purged!'' she cried out as a large lazor of light speared the fallen angel through her chest and exploded a sphere of meters of bright light. Feathers of black exploded and rained down onto the sandy lands, ignoring it for now. Her head shook confused.

Say thy name.

Wha-what?

Say... Thy Nameee.

Arisa was confused, but ahead of where the Fallen angel once was was a stone. The stone was three feet tall and had unique writing on it. Was it symbols? No.. For some reason the Seraphim could read it. There was one name for certain that was Fiorian. ''Baldr... Wonder who that is...'' she spoke to herself softly. Out of no where the area of unknown started to disappear. Disappear as if it was never there in the first place, a mirage. Her butt plopped onto the ground that was carpet. As of now, she was in some library. This library was different from the rest as there were other winged people. Was she still in Hargeon?  Finally, she read a book of 'Sweet Baldr' and 'Baldr's Embrace'. Her mind became lost for now as she studied in this unknown library of knowledge.

EXIT

8442/8400

1xS Rank
5xA Rank

20% from Race
10% from INT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum