Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Friends Meet [Alice]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yami 

Old Friends Meet [Alice] Empty Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:34 am

Yami
Pitiful sobs could be heard through the streets of Hargeon followed by the sound of something being dragged. The streets parted to make away as people covered the eyes of their children and looked away in horror. In the middle of the road was a tall man over seven feet with luscious black locks, grey hues a charming slim face dressed in black formal attire, black trousers, black silk opened jacket, white collared buttoned down shirt untucked, white socks and black formal shoes. Behind him the man, Yami was dragging something, more precise someone. The person was a man in his twenties dressed like a hoodlum. He was sobbing and crying hysterically. Why exactly was he crying, why because both of his legs had been broken, bent at wrong angles and bone was sticking out of his kneecaps for everyone to see.

"Oh stop it with the crying, for god sakes your embarrassing me. Besides you only have yourself to blame. I mean how stupid can you be stealing from Martin Martello? What's worse is he hired me to help him out, capture you and drag you back to him. I mean your lucky your not dead, but then again maybe not that lucky considering what Martin might do to you, but hey not my place I'm just doing as paid." said the wind mage in a careless attitude as he dragged the man behind him, a trail of blood being left behind on the cobblestone streets.

#2Nastasya 

Old Friends Meet [Alice] Empty Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:57 am

Nastasya
Alice had lost a couple of things because her magic had suddenly disappeared and she had gone shopping to get most of the clothing back, thank god she was still considered the lieutenant, her paycheck was nice. She heard people whisper about something that was happening and she only looked left and right and the men and women to make sure that she was alright. Her curiousity took the better hand of her and even though she was walking with about two bags in one hand, she could always see. She might not use magic but she was still a part of the knights to warn for things like this. Although she was super late if the citizens of Hargeon already knew. "Come on," she whispered to her two companions, who had fatefully waited outside the shop.

She was wearing a skinny jeans, a black and blue blocked blouse and her hair in a high ponytail. The blouse perfectly covered her small baby bump, no one needed to know but the people she told. She hurried after the noises got louder and in the end she heard someone talk, at first she didn't recognize the voice and at the end she still didn't but she was sure it sounded very, very familiar and her curiousity only grew more. She stepped out of the public that was making a wall around the blood, which she only noticed right now, but the trail was left free to see a very tall man and eventhough the situation asked for her to be stern, she couldn't. "Yami, you make the street dirty." She would have to figure out what to do and rather quickly, she couldn't be seen in a situation like this and not do nothing. Goodbye lieutenant rank, was all she could think about.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#3Yami 

Old Friends Meet [Alice] Empty Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:22 am

Yami
Yami hummed a cheery tune as he dragged the gangster through the streets of Hargeon without a care. He just wished the guy would stop sobbing it was so embarrassing it made him want to hide away. The Lycan rubbed his right temple as he seriously contemplated turning around and cutting the guys voice box out, but if he couldn't talk how would he tell Martin where he hid the money he stole. Perhaps he should just beat it out of him, but Martins aid he really wanted to do it himself. The mage however was brought out of his musing by a very familiar voice. Turning to the source he blinked as a familiar busty orange haired woman stepped out of the wall of people towards him.

"Hooooo Alice is that you?" questioned the wind mage as he turned and began walking towards Alice, blood trailing behind him. "How long has it been? I haven't seen you in ages, you look good." Complimented the wind mage before looking down at his charge and the bloody streets. He clicked his teeth in mild annoyance, "See what you made me do? Its your fault, why did you have to steal one million jewels from Martin Martello huh?" asked the Lycan as he berated the bleeding man with his knees caps busted and legs bent at the wrong angles. The gangster only whimpered pitifully.

#4Nastasya 

Old Friends Meet [Alice] Empty Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:50 am

Nastasya
Alice couldn't help but smile at Yami, he was her first and at first her only friend as well. She knew or she guessed that he was still a Phantom Lord mage but on the other hand he had talked about leaving with her as well, she would not assume things. She wouldn't say things, she hoped he wouldn't ask her, "Yes it's me Yami. It has been indeed a while." She smiled broadly as he said she looked good, beamed as a little sunflower. Her cat ears perking up because she was happy.

She had been very worried about the issue at hand but she couldn't help but giggle a bit, she had learned that Yami wasn't against violence and neither was she but there was a difference between them but she stared at the man at the ground, "Quite a bit of money if you ask me. Were you on your way to hand him over?" She should say something, that it was up to the knights to do this but that wouldn't change anything. There would always be a sort of mafia going around, no matter what the knights tried so she tended to ignore it. Right now she was still not fully working: actually not working at all so no one could blame her. "It will probably rain soon anyway." she gave a comment on the blood train that was on the street. She noticed a few knights looking at her and Yami and she wasn't sure if they would stay away if they noticed she was around, most of the knights knew her face. Came with the rank obviously, "I would never guess I would bump into you here in Hargeon, I'm glad to see you though."

Glaceon and Jolteon finally looked around her and Jupiter would walk around Yami to look at his captive and growl a bit at him, which she found funny as well, Hecate however stayed with her. Which they did most of the time, companions.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#5Yami 

Old Friends Meet [Alice] Empty Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Yami
Yami released his hold on the gangster letting him drop to the ground with a loud thud. Yami didn't care about being gentle with him after all he had broken the guys legs. And even if he did let him go where could he run to? His only means of escaping was to drag himself away and he wouldn't be able to get far before Yami caught up to him. Yami glanced down at the gangster, "Stay. Try to escape just gone make it worse. Beside's long as you tell Martin where the cash is you'll be fine." commented the wind mage before turning his focus back to Alice who giggled. "Yeah he was stupid enough to hit one of Martin's safe houses, stole all the money and left. Idiot thought he could get away with it. Honestly how stupid do you have to be to rob the Martello's? I mean i'm a mage so I could do it, but this guy he's just some regular dipshit." Yami's words were quite harsh as he insulted the gangster who only nodded his head as tears and snot spilled down his face, making the wind mage sneer at the sight in disgust.

Yami was well aware that a number of Rune Knight's were watching but seemed uncertain about trying to stop him. If they tried he would just slaughter them like pigs, so it was a good thing they were staying away. However he did notice the cautious looks they sent Alice as if seeking her permission about something, the way they looked at her it was like the knew her. Yami didn't think to much of it, for now, "Decided to take a little break from the guild. I'm to lazy to leave, but I get my space. But I can't believe it either, didn't think I'd bump into anyone I know. Then again, I don't know alot of people."

The mage noticed the two strange creatures by Alice one yellow like lightning the other an icy blue, they must be her companions. The lightning one approached Yami, looking at his captive and growled making the gangster whimpered, "Jeez your such a coward aren't you. I'm embarassed to be called a man."

The Lycan shook his head before focusing back on Alice, and he really focused. He came to a pause as he noticed those cat ears, "Your a cat girl! hahaha How many people's fantasies have you filled just by walking past." barked out the wind mage as he stumbled back and clutched his gut as he started laughing so hard he almost burst open a kidney. Yami had tears forming on the side of his eyes from how hard he was laughing. The mage took a deep breath and wiped the tears away as he calmed down, "Ah my ribs. Damn that's funny. But what a coincidence, you've become what a neko? Me well guess you could say I'm a dog kind of...." trailed off the tall giant before a wolf like grin formed on his lips.

The mage's eyes glowed red as his hair became a little wild, his muscles suddenly expanded tripling in size before his body grew up and out becoming more robust and wild. His fangs all grew in length as black fur appeared running down his cheeks and on the back of his hands. Fur had also formed on his chest but couldn't be seen. His nails became sharp like claws. Yami was no longer seven foot two but not a monstrous eight foot in height, "I'm a Lycan." declared the wind mage transforming in broad daylight. He was very open regarding his condition. As soon as he spoke his form receded as he returned to normal. His clothes were baggy and had fitted tightly to his transformed state but had not torn.

#6Nastasya 

Old Friends Meet [Alice] Empty Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:18 pm

Nastasya
Alice looked past Yami as she listened to what he told her. She remembered the Martello's, doing a few jobs for them when she was still a member of Phantom Lord, it seemed like a very long time ago, which it was considered how much she grew and so on, three months short it would be already a year. She couldn't help but smile a bit because she was sure as hell more happy now. This was the first time though that she met one of her friends, she considered having 2, 3 when she was in Phantom Lord, and actually she should do something about the dark guild but she coulnd't imagine how or what. Besides, it was Yami, she let it go again for now. She wondered shortly for how many seconds.

She couldn't help but chuckle as the man nodded at Yami for offending him but apparently the man completely agreed, "Well I think you taught him a good lesson, that one won't steal again perhaps." She would never know for sure but she would leave that to Yami at this point and the Martello's, in case he was that stupid again. She turned her attention back to Yami, "I never had a connection with the other members, but it is good you have your part of freedom, I'm glad to hear that." This topic was getting awfully close to the question what she was doing. Though there was a lot of rules she was holding onto, some she didn't even spill yet but since she was a Lieutant now, there were less rules, for she was a higher rank. Funny that she left Phantom Lord to get freedom and was know a Knight. "Fiore isn't a small country as well, when I left the guild I ran all the way to Marigold, just in case." she said with a chuckle, remembering her naive self that needed to talk to Yami to leave the guild in general.

Jupiter looked up at Yami as if to say that he agreed about the man being trash, and that it was a shame how such a coward his captive was before he walked back to Alice and Hecate. That's when Yami called her a cat girl and her cheeks turned a soft pink because of what he said after, she quickly grabbed a hold of her hand and around the engagementring that she got from Kon, "To-to bad for them, I'm engaged." Why did she say that out loud! It was not that she didn't want to tell Yami but it asked for more information and she didn't want to avoid answering Yami, he was still her friend if you asked her. She wasn't sure if he heard her since he was laughing so loud and her cat ears were now flat on her head because of the embarrasement, she never thought about it like that.

When he stopped laughing he explained what made it extra funny and she stared at him with surprise as he changed into a lycan, oh man he was already tall but this was everything, "Well some cats and dogs like each other. And it sure as hell looks impressive." how did someone get to be a lycan though? Do you have to be bitten? "Me turning into a neko was basically an enchantment that backfired but hey." It had brought her a few good things, being more agile for a lot of things and don't forget the claws. The tail and ears were mostly annoying though.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#7Yami 

Old Friends Meet [Alice] Empty Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:37 pm

Yami
The fact Alice had gotten engaged surprised the wind using lycan, he hadn't seen her in a couple of months and now she was engaged? What in the world happened since he had last met. He blinked owlishly showing he was a little stunned at the fact she had gotten engaged. The wind mage raised his right hand and scratched the side of his head contemplating that an old friend of his was engaged, even if she had left Phantom Lord. "Engaged, jeez what have I missed? Oh man it's only be like what five six months since we last saw each other and now this? What are you going to tell me next your pregnant?" blurted out the surprised mage, he was generally surprised as he hadn't even expected for her to drop such a bomb in front of him. But he got back in the groove of things and dropped a joke by saying next thing she'd be telling him she was pregnant.

Yami got over his shock and craned his neck as she commented on the impressiveness of his lycan transformation, "Sure it looks impressive, but it damn wasn't getting turned." The man took off his silk jacket, folded his under his arm as he unbuttoned the top three buttons on his shirt and parted it to the right to reveal his right shoulder and chiseled chest. Starting at the neck line going over the chest and around the shoulder was a big old bite mark that looked like whatever caused it would have been just as tall as Yami was. "Had to get bit by a big old wild sucker to get turned, not my intention mind you, I was just hunting the bastard as he was terrorising oak. Hurt like hell. If you think this bad should see the claw mark on my damn left leg, tore damn flesh off." commented the wind mage before he did his shirt back up and tossed the silk jacket back on. "I mean sure i killed the blasted thing as it bit me, and hey I'm happy for the new power but I don't enjoy smelling of wet dog now and then." said the mage joking a little as he fixed his appearance.

#8Nastasya 

Old Friends Meet [Alice] Empty Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:00 pm

Nastasya
She kept nodding like she was some stupid doll or so when she told Yami and he had heard, she wasn't sure what else to say, sure it was six months but she was also quite sure that she absolutely wanted to get married to Konstantin. That's when he made a joke about a possible pregnancy and her cheeks coloured red again, why was it so difficult to hide this. She swore not to tell others, or well she apparently had to, she tried to laugh it off, she was sure she could tell Yami, well not a hundred percent but she wanted to trust Yami, they were friends afterall but she shook her head this time, "It would be a bit sad to only get married because I'm pregnant, wouldn't it?" Sorry Yami, is what Alice thought, she hoped for some reason that he would read between the lines but she kept a stronger grip on her engagement ring. If only the knights that were still around them, even though they weren't looking, would hear it, she might be losing her title, her rank, her income, her job in general. Everything sure seemed to be a lot more difficult than she anticipated, she half understood the contract she had to sign to not tell others about her pregnancy but what about her friends!

Her curiousity about how to be turned into a lycan was quickly answered, "I already thought it that way." she muttered, trying to resist the urge to step away from it, it sure didn't sound like a nice cup of tea and a wrong enchantment like her neko accident. When her eyes scanned the wound Yami told her about his leg and now she had to resist the urge to push away an imagine in her mind and not to puke. She was getting damn well weak now she was pregnant. She turned to look at Yami his eyes when he fixed his appearance again and made the joke about the smell of wet dog, she was glad he didn't have that problem now, because than she would have puked, "Eh I can't stand water." was all she could add to that but she smiled at Yami.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#9Yami 

Old Friends Meet [Alice] Empty Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Yami
Yami took note of Alice as she blushed scarlet when he brought up the baby fact, but his old friend responded by saying it would be silly to get engaged just because she was pregnant. Yami gave her a quizzically look up and down, noting her clothing was a little baggy, from memory the Alice he knew tended to show off a lot of skin, but she was completely covered. He put it away for now, filing what he was thinking away for another time. If she was or was not pregnant it was up to her say. but from the way she gripped her engagement ring and would subconsciously look at the other Rune knights as if to hide something he could come to his own conclusions.

"Being part cat I think I can understand why you don't like water. Though how's that even work when you want to shower?" questioned the puzzled mage as he decided to move the question along. As he did he spotted someone in a black suit walking over to him. The man passed alice and whispered something into Yami's ear. Yami stepped aside and allowed the man to grab the gangster he had been dragging. The suited man then dragged him away after handing Yami a large stack of jewels.

"So my friend what have you been up to since I last met you, besides the whole engagement thing? Whose the lucky man, or lucky woman?" continued the man pretending as if what happened hadn't even occurred. He pressed the line of questioning by wanting to know what Alice had been up to and who she was marrying whether it was a guy or a girl. Yami wasn't sure what way Alice swung for all he knew she could be homosexual or hell even bisexual preferring both genders. Hell she could maybe even be marrying a goat for all he knew. The last bit was thought jokingly.

#10Nastasya 

Old Friends Meet [Alice] Empty Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:52 am

Nastasya
Alice looked with an apology expression towards Yami, she was sure he understood and she let go of her hand to not look so full of tension and she simply stared at her feet for a few seconds, until she felt a bump against her leg, which was Jupiter. Right now she looked guilty and all she did was not tell that she was pregnant. She took a deep breath, She was glad that Yami seemed to understand and ask her another question and she gave him a short smile after looking up. "Well at first it was a disaster, I didn't look forward to showers but now I am used to it again. Before that I had to mentally prepare." Which sounded very strange and it had been because before the wrong enchantment, she loved to shower. The only negative thing about being a neko.

She watched the man walk away with the gangster Yami captured and simply shook her head, that more looked like she shook the hair out of her face, she turned to look around and looked back when Yami asked her something else and she started to shine and beam again, it made her happy to talk about Konstantin. "Oh you know I travel a lot, meet new people, do a lot of jobs and I met a man that wants to marry me." she said with a bright smile, a big smile as well. She felt a bit tired and should maybe ask if Yami wanted to go for a drink somewhere, she needed to play this better, becaue the whole dark guild and knight idea was now bothering her. "I met him in Era when I first arrived there, and well I barely left his side after." She was very aware of not saying much but maybe, maybe she could.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#11Nastasya 

Old Friends Meet [Alice] Empty Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:03 am

Nastasya
In the end Alice had to go, she forgot she had to go to the office. She didn't exactly say that to Yami but she did say that she would love to see him again because she was always glad to see her friend again. She simply smiled happily at the idea and waved goodbye to Yami, wishing him good luck with his jobs. Trying to ignore what most of the jobs might be as long as the knights wouldn't find out, she would be fine.

She made sure Hecate and Jupiter would come along before she left and felt still a bit guilty for not telling Yami she was part of the Rune Knights. However she was afraid that he would not consider her a friend anymore and for that selfish reason, she didn't say anything. She bit her lip as she walked away and simply thought to ignore the feelings right now. With a deep breath she headed back to her hotel where she would have to figure out something about her magic which was basically the appointment she had later and she would have to find her magic soon otherwise, she might not be a Rune Knight anymore: saved a bit of a problem though.

Exit.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum