Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Unique] Millennium Ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jyu 

on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:35 pm

Name: Millennium Ring
Slot: Ring
Type: Necklace
Class: Unique
Set: None
Durability: 1x S-rank
Details:

• Description: The Millenium Ring is a strange necklace that is made of pure gold. It hangs from the user's neck through use of a string, and is shaped like a ring, hence its name. In the middle of the ring, there is a triangle with an eye in the center. In addition, on the bottom half of the ring there are 5 golden spikes that hang down on chains. At the top of the ring there is a second ring of a much smaller size used to put the string in that would keep the ring on the user's neck. The Millennium Ring starts to float and one of its spikes will point into a direction when the user is searching for something.

Requirements:

• None

Perks:

• Guide: Its primary power is to guide the owner to whatever they seek like a compass. When it is attached around the neck, the user can lift it up and one of its attachments will point into the right direction. It even detects non-physical objects like mana or dark emotions. To search a specific person, the user must have seen this person before face to face.

#2Geb 

on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:36 pm

Purchasing.

#3Kon 

on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Geb has purchased Millennium Ring for 1,000,000 Jewls.

"Being of Evil, Blight on the world the time is nigh for your demise. Hear me and fear me, for I will be the bringer of your end. ~ Konstantin Sokolov, Demon Raid!
#4Gloria 

on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Millenium Ring is for sale again.

#5Vance 

on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:42 pm

Me

-60% off

#6Gloria 

on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:46 pm

Vance has purchased Millennium Ring.

#7Seira 

on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:22 pm

Due to the Adventurer discount not applying to rings and Vance having an insufficient amount of Jewels, the Millenium Ring is up for sale again.

#8Selena Maelstrom 

on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:24 am

Purchasing please

#9Snowflake 

on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 am

Selena Maelstrom has purchased Millennium Ring.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum