Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

When A Burning Flame Enters Hell

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nora Deston 

When A Burning Flame Enters Hell Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:45 am

Nora Deston

Tranquility clung to the air as the sinister aura seeped through the air, maliciously dancing around and swaying with the wicked words of those that stood in the infamous guild hall of Phantom Lord. Bickering and idle chatter followed by menacing and ominous plans to forcefully segregate themselves from others by performing an array of heinous crimes. Despite the unpleasant atmosphere, she, or rather, it would be more appropriate to say he, felt like he had finally arrived at the destination where he truly belonged.

Strolling through the scattered mass of people, he had covered the woman's body in a pair of leg-embracing black jeans that further continued as a separate pair of black boots to adorn her feet. The tapping of her feet had made it's statement as it drowned the ticking of the clock that visibly hung over the wall. The dimly lit vicinity was of no avail as curious and even, deadly gazes traveled his way as confidently strolled through within Nora's body, attracting the attention of those around him. Her lips were painted in bold red that matched the color of the shirt that covered her torso hid underneath the swaying jacket.

Evidently enough, Zeke knew how to make the female's body look good. Short strands of her hair fell on her forehead as the rest was gathered together and detained using a hair band. Sauntering over to the bar, he pulled back to stool which caused a creaking sound, gaining even more unwanted attention as he sat himself down on the wooden stool. He gazed into the eyes of the young man who worked at the bar of the guild with her crimson ones, before scoffing in a mocking manner as if judging the man for solely being alive.

"Get me a drink, and make it strong." He growled lightly as the man nodded his head before proceeding to make the drink that was asked for. Moments later, the dirty colored drink that swayed in the glass had delighted the wooden counter with it's presence. Without a moments hesitation, he took a large gulp of the drink, her face morphing into the emotion of anger as he parted it from her lips before slamming the glimmering glass onto the table.

Shards and pieces scattered everywhere as the liquid slowly moved towards the edge of the counter before gracing the floor with it's foul appearance. A rivulet of blood ran down her hand as he proceeded to kick the wooden chair away before using her injured hand to grab the man by the collar only to yank him closer, "Didn't I say, make it strong, you bastard?" He yelled before slamming the man's face onto the glass coated table.

However, time for him was limited as the sudden jab of pain shot through his head, bringing his free hand to clasp his forehead as the audible sounds of his victims screams dulled as he found himself fading into a state of unconsciousness. "Shit, that bitch Nora", he thought to himself. Moments later, the female opened her eyes as the crimson irises no longer held any anger in them, but a sense of pride and a hint of mischief. Looking around confusion engulfed her for a moment as she looked around, only to have her gaze land upon the people and herself that stood in the building which hoisted the crest of the illegal guild. Her smile widened. "Phantom Lord, I see. Zeke is indeed a wild one." She stated to herself before letting out a chuckle.

Nora, feeling the harsh tug on her hair, removed the band that held those ebony locks together, only to let them freely flow down her back. The stinging on her hand caused her to sigh as she grabbed a napkin before wiping it with a sigh, "My my, what a mess he created." Looking at the stream of blood mingling with alcohol brought her attention towards the yelling man who appeared to have a shard of glass stuck in his eye along with evident cuts disembarked on his face. With a fake gasp, she pulled herself closer to him before lightly caressing his face with her fingers, "I'm so sorry honey, won't you forgive me this once?" A charming smile played on her lips but upon the growl given out by the young man, she couldn't help but chuckle once again. "I guess you won't." His reaction did indeed fuel her enjoyment for the day as the very knowledge of Zeke's shenanigans brought a smile onto her face.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I'll be back." With that, she proceeded to walk out of the hall, imagining the various scenarios that would play out during her time in this guild as found herself on cloud nine, "This is going to be interesting." For once, Zeke had done something that would perhaps bring her more enjoyment that she anticipates. It was truly a bliss.

EXIT

When A Burning Flame Enters Hell AODcS62

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum