Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ocean as far as I can see [Liam]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Evelyn Wynter 

Ocean as far as I can see [Liam] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:02 am

Evelyn Wynter
The young beast master walked along the concrete. It was cooler than the days before. Which was quite nice! Evelyn was like a little kid sometimes with eyes of wonder and imagination. Kaze, her designated guard, followed behind her with Paris, her pet Venonat. She looked up at the tall tower in front of them. "Ah, the Hargeon lighthouse.I think they still use it from time to time. I don't know. I never lived in Hargeon or been here before" said Kaze. Evelyn just stared at it from up above. It was red and white much like a candy cane or a peppermint swirl candy. A smile came upon her face. Ever since she met Gala, she had been happier now that her life was starting to slow down.

"I dont think we've ever seen a lighthouse in person before. Let's go in" she smiled. She rushed in excitedly. Her red eyes looked up to see a long spiral case of stairs. The determination was crushed at this site. She huffed. "I am going to regret this, aren't I" she said to herself. Paris was already climbing the stairs. He chirped excitedly making the two follow him. Kaze was a ninja nad had to problem with catching up to him. Evelyn on the other hand would hate this very much.

6/100 Venonat

#2Liam Kawitika 

Ocean as far as I can see [Liam] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:42 am

Liam Kawitika
The tall blue haired man walked along the beach,he wanted to reach to the lighthouse,at least before it was night,since he wanted to see the view from up there.The town didn't seem to use the lighthouse anymore either,which was a bit weird knowing that the town was most famous for the fact that it was a town by the ocean,and that it had quite a lot of boats by the docks,so it would've been useful at some points of time.The lighthouse was supposed to mounted atop of a giant rock hill type of structure."Where is that lighthouse..." He thought,as it seemed like he'd been walking for hours already,but it would've been faster if he ended up taking some type of transportation that wasn't walking.

A brief moment later he ended up seeing the lighthouse,It did look a lot like a piece of candy,like a giant candycane or a lolipop? It really didn't matter all he wanted was to check out the top of it.He climbed up the small hill of rocks,and was met by the entrance of the Lighthouse."Here goes nothing..." He said talking to himself,he opened the door and started to run upstairs,but before he could reach the middle he was met by a pink haired girl,a mysterious looking man and a moth? An interesting sight it was but,he really couldn't do anything but greet them."Why heelo there..Are you guys checking out the view from up here as well? He asked the group.

Ocean as far as I can see [Liam] QEdBjlh

Credits to Eva For The Siggy ^^

#3Liam Kawitika 

Ocean as far as I can see [Liam] Empty Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Liam Kawitika
Liam was a bit mad when no-one responded back to him,So again he said hello but there was no response.Obviously the group didn't want to talk to him,so he decided to leave the light house. "IT was very nice to MEET you guys." He said with a fake smile.He slowly started to walk down the stairs of the lighthouse,Obviously it was quite dark in the lighthouse shaft,But he didn't need to care about that.He just ignored everything,possibly because he hates being ignored by someone,the could have at least said something to let him know they didn't want to talk with him,Especially since the group looked a bit friendly,since they didn't' seem to be doing anything suspicious.But nonetheless he moved on,and continued walking down the stairs slowly gaining a faster pace every other step.

Eventually he had made it all the way down already,he walked out the door and gave a sigh."Sucks I wasn't' able to get a view up at the lighthouse,since it would've been rude to just go through them but whatever I'll go on ahead on some other day." He said before going towards the beach.

{EXIT}

Ocean as far as I can see [Liam] QEdBjlh

Credits to Eva For The Siggy ^^

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum