Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Café del Mar [Bianca]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alisa 

Café del Mar [Bianca] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:12 am

Alisa

WORDS: 370 | TAG: @bianca | CLOTHES

Ah, the deep orange sunset after a whole day of cloudy weather. Alisa had a hunch the skies might finally clear up, and could now see how that guess had proved correct, from the best possible seat. Seaside Café such as these prove ridiculously popular at this time of the day - for reasons anybody sitting here might immediately figure out - blessing everyone's eyes at any given moment. Alisa had ordered herself a fruity little cocktail, a Blue Lagoon, and took graceful little sips from it as she uncrossed her legs, then crossed them the other way. She had one elbow rested on the table, crossed under her full bosom, that hand slowly flipping through the pages of a book.

One that had been recommended to her by a thoroughly charming girl with a heavenly visage, and though Alisa had already known the writer beforehand, everytime she read one of his works she couldn't help but think back to the woman named Bianca. Their meeting had been short, but beautiful, like the fleeting life of a butterfly, and though she'd always known there had been more than met the eye with that girl, she never had the time to find out what. It had and would no doubt remain a mystery for a long time yet, which did nothing but throw fuel into the fire of her unyielding curiosity, "Whatever could she be up to now?"

At this point, however, Alisa's eyes saw nothing but the beauty of this sunset in all it's orange (and soon to be purple) hues, watching the mesmerizing harmony it created as the light flowed through the blue liquid of her cocktail. A synesthesia of scents, sounds and scenes as the Ocean's song lulled her into a blissful state of relaxation, where she barely even acknowledge the people looking at her like she so often did. Her choice of dress had that effect, gracefully baring her shoulders in a combination of youthful pink color and sinful short size, with the tight squeeze around her chest implying it might indeed have been made for a woman a couple sizes smaller.

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Café del Mar [Bianca] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Bianca Fleur † 

Café del Mar [Bianca] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:20 am

Bianca Fleur †
Sunsets always seemed to make Bianca feel like she was missing someone, or something. Although, quite frankly speaking anything that she could potentially miss was most likely related to her guild. But to tell the truth, she was missing guild updates. Yes, that’s what she was missing. After reaching Hargeon Town late in the afternoon, she found a nice little inn to settle in and rest for a bit. Her plan for the evening was basically to chill at a beach cafe, hopefully catching the sunset while she was there. The last time she was at Hargeon Beach, she met a special someone whom she had yet to meet again. Her senses tingled with excitement every time she thought about Seira. When was she going to get to meet her again? It’s a shock how much of an impact the petite girl had on Bianca. They were not related, not part of the same guild, but she always made the vampyress worry about her at the most random times.

Arriving at the quaint little cafe she was directed to spend the evening at (for an unforgettable experience, they said), Bianca stepped inside to pick a table for two, where she would seat herself so that she could view the sunset. As the tall female neared the edge of the wooden structure, what came into her sight surprised her greatly. Not only was she seeing someone familiar, but said person was reading one of Bianca’s favorite books. The embarrassing scene of her meeting and abandoning Alisa back at the bookstore was brought back to her and a blush rose to her cheeks. She was so very dumb back then. Hopefully she wasn’t as stupid anymore and could hold a proper conversation without freaking out for no reason.

She didn’t care now that she couldn’t see the sunset properly anymore, or to look for a table for two. Gently pulling the seat diagonally positioned on Alisa’s left, Bianca situated herself in the chair and proceeded to make herself feel comfortable before facing the girl who would be in obvious confusion. She wouldn’t remember Bianca because of how she looked now, but hopefully she would remember from hearing her name.

“Hello Alisa. How are you?” asked the vampyress, eyeing the book that was held by a pair of slender hands. She wanted to see Alisa’s reaction to hearing her name from a ‘complete stranger’ first, before she revealed who she was. For an unforgettable experience, maybe.

#3Alisa 

Café del Mar [Bianca] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:52 am

Alisa

WORDS: 470 | TAG: @bianca | CLOTHES

Immersed in both the book below and the scenery before her, Alisa wouldn't feel anybody approaching until a gentle fragrance wafted its way to her nostrils, promptly followed by an alluring, violet haired figure pulling a chair beside her. Though surprised by the approach and more importantly uneasy by how effortlessly the woman had snuck up to her side without her noticing, the artist couldn't help but smile in welcome at such a beauty that put the setting sun to shame. A stunning face to go with a mesmerizing physique, one she was perfectly aware of and confident in judging by that plunging cleavage. Alisa spared a cursory glance there, but once her eyes trailed back up, they'd rest on the mystery woman's caring but sensual gaze.

She talked and acted like she knew her, but Alisa didn't recognize her.

However, she was used to the people she knew changing their appearances randomly, so this wasn't the first time and it likely wouldn't be the last. So she had no doubt that this was a person she knew, and thus, the wide eyed look she gave when randomly called out to by an unfamiliar voice very quickly gave way to a little frown as she struggled to put a name not to the face of sound, but the mannerisms and body language:

"Hello there, uhm...", she curled her lip softly, visibly uncomfortable with not having a name to call her by. That little tinge of frustration gradually turned into a very soft but clearly embarassed blush, and she wound up leaning further into the table, shining a cool but inquisitive gaze into the woman's amethyst eyes, "I know you, and yet...", but her obvious statement would come off with a slightly apologetic tone, an admission of defeat, "I'm quite alright, though I'd be better if I knew your name. How about you?"

Of course, Bianca had changed a great deal since that time, so no way Alisa could guess her name instantly, like she did with Snowflake a few days back. She was getting there, slowly but steadily, having ruled out every member of her guild plus some other people. Yet more than just admiring her beauty in silence, she yearned for the name whose beauty she gazed upon. If the violette haired girl didn't answer, the sculptress would get there in time, unable to peel away from her mesmerizing eyes until she guessed it. She had now reached a point when Bianca actually stood among the possible people this person could be, but she still had other options yet to rule out. Would the girl choose to play this little game for longer? Or would she rather call her victory while she was ahead?

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#4Bianca Fleur † 

Café del Mar [Bianca] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:21 am

Bianca Fleur †
The uneasiness blatant in Alisa’s voice excited her for some reason. She noticed how her chest was given immediate attention, but that was to be expected as she was clothed in a dress with a plunging neckline. Alisa herself was dressed in an outfit that complimented her voluptuous features and of course, Bianca noticed this as well. As the colors of the sky started to shift into a pretty purple shade, the creature of night began to feel more energetic. Scarlet irises glowed with particular interest in Alisa’s actions as she asked for Bianca’s name.

Ignoring the question for the time being, she lowered her gaze back to the book and spoke again. “What is that book you’re reading? I’m not very good with books but I recognize the title.” The title would be evident on the top of each page on the right in italics, while on the left, it would be the name of the chapter, in italics as well. She knew this because she had read it more times than she could count. A waitress seemed to have noticed her arrival and came to her side probably to take her order. She simply ordered lime juice, to make her feel more alert than she already was.

“Would you like a drink too, Alisa? Have you ordered?” she would ask her ‘friend’. If she hadn’t, Bianca would order for her as well, whatever drink she wanted and dismiss the waitress. As the sun dipped behind the horizon, the atmosphere changed completely. Bianca hoped that Alisa wasn’t freaked out by her little facade. The interest that she showed earlier resembled that of Seira’s, and the more things reminded her of Seira, the more she was fascinated in them.

#5Alisa 

Café del Mar [Bianca] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:05 am

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @bianca | CLOTHES

The woman ignored the question, or it appeared that she had, but in Alisa's mind whatever she said after that could provide a valuable hint. And indeed she did. The next thing she paid attention to was the book in her hands, one the sculptress had all but forgotten existed since she appeared before her eyes. The interested in this book spoke volumes, even though Alisa had yet to realize it was actually the common interest that brought them together in the first place. But her suspicions increased. Among all the people she still imagined the woman might be, Bianca stood out as the one most likely to notice the book, and Alisa couldn't help but notice she looked at it almost like she looked at the sculptress herself: Like she recognized it well enough, despite stating she was only familiar with the title. Spotting this, her smile would widen as her her body relaxed, as if slowly and successfully putting all the pieces together.

Alisa didn't bother reading the name out loud, as she could read that for herself, simply glancing down at the open book before looking back up at her:

"It's quite the interesting work, you see, an insight into the mind of one without a guiding light...", she match the mystery woman's interest with her own, as she'd been genuinely fascinated by this person's writing, almost as much as the girl fascinated her. The words she was about to speak next should confirm or deny her suspicion as she looked inquisitively into the woman's crimson eyes, tucking a loose black lock behind her ear, "It's about a child. The number of people she's killed is greater than the number of years she's been alive.", by repeating the same words Bianca had said to her back then, she could confirm whether the girl standing before her was indeed the same person, as she'd no doubt react in a different way than someone who was hearing it for the first time. Alisa chuckled as her smile became a smirk and her eyes narrowed, preparing the finishing blow with a knowing wink, "But, you should know. After all, you're the one who recommended it to me~"

The waitress soon came by to ask what she wanted, a question she promptly retured to Alisa who just waved her hand with an appreciating, but dismissive look on her face, raising her Blue Lagoon and drinking a long sip:

"Thanks, but I'm already served.", she'd say, before offering some of her drink through one of the straws, "Would you like a taste? It's rather delicious If I do say so myself."

The incredibly sweet blue liqueur went perfectly well with the lemon taste of the soda mixed with it, and she had no doubt the girl would enjoy it if she had a taste. Indeed Alisa got used to the girl's little game of faces quickly enough, for she enjoyed mental challenges such as this one. But at this point, she imagined she might have solved the riddle already.

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#6Bianca Fleur † 

Café del Mar [Bianca] Empty Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Bianca Fleur †
As Alisa spoke about one of Bianca’s favorite books, her eyes glowed with great interest. The air of mystery around the nightstalker tensed up the moment she heard a very familiar line. It was in fact something that she had told Alisa herself in the bookstore that they first met. A very astonished smile crept onto her lips. “I’m very impressed. You have great memory, almost as good as mine,” she chuckled. The waitress was dismissed as Alisa had apparently already ordered for herself, which Bianca probably didn’t notice because she was too concentrated on the dark-haired beauty and the book.

“I hope you’re liking it, by the way. It never gets old for me,” she said. “I can’t remember how many times I’ve read it again since meeting you, let alone how many times I’ve read it in total.” The laugh that followed her statement rang in the silent night. She didn’t care if she was disturbing the other customers. But she did turn a lot of heads of those who were curious to see the source of the noise pollution. Giving no attention to them, she accepted to taste Alisa’s drink.

The lemon flavor that came from the soda was the first thing that she tasted, followed by the sweetness. It made her eyes bulge a little, but in a good way. “Wow, this is really good. I honestly didn’t know what to order and didn’t want to get drunk here, so I just went with lemon juice,” she chuckled. “Maybe we could drink something stronger later, you know. I don’t plan to go back to my inn after this.” She was dressed in a nice black evening dress that was supposed to be multifunctional. As in, she could wear it to several different events and not look out of place at them.

Bianca reached for the book and slowly pulled it out of Alisa’s hands, shutting it tight for her. She remembered the page number for Alisa of course so she wouldn’t have a problem knowing where to continue reading from later. She assumed that the book was only there to keep her company as she figured Alisa hadn’t invited anyone to join her evening. But now that the vampyress was here, she assumed again, that the purpose of the book was sort of gone. “So! How long have you been here? Is anyone joining you?” she asked, just to make sure.

#7Alisa 

Café del Mar [Bianca] Empty Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:11 am

Alisa

WORDS: 800 | TAG: @bianca | CLOTHES

It appeared her gamble paid off. The moment those words left her mouth, the woman's expression changed, visibly surprised, and confirmed Alisa's suspions, "Why thank you very much.", Alisa smiled. She did have a pretty good memory, yet chose not to mention how it was in fact, selective, thanks to Alisa's aloof and uncaring nature. She might have forgotten these words had their speaker not made such an impact right on their first meeting, but instead, she'd leave this part for her to figure out as time went on, "Hmmm, that's quite an interesting statement~", Alisa raised an eyebrow and laughed elegantly, particularly noting how her boisterous laughter got everyone's attention, (though at least half of those people clearly didn't regret the excuse to stare) and winked playfully, "I'll make sure to hold you to it."

The artist had no chance to fight that embarassing surge of inspiration last time... Just how would she fare now that Bianca seemed completely at ease with her, unlike before? She felt like a completely different woman, but on some levels fit how Alisa imagined she might be like... Well, one of the possibilities anyway. She looked pretty smart at first to be interested in such books, though the sculptress immediately pictured a more confident side of her, without the awkwardness of the first meeting. She hadn't blurted out a Haiku yet, that was good. Maybe later she would...

"I am indeed.", she confirmed, leaning back lazily and looking down at the book for a moment and smiling before shining that same look at Bianca once more, admiring the charming lines of her face, "I've been reading it nonstop since I started yesterday.", She found it hard to peel her eyes away from hers for any longer than a couple of seconds, as if one such moment could lead to missing something that might hint as to who she was. As a lover of beauty, the more stunning she found someone, the more Alisa wanted to learn about that person, like when she expressed reluctance at getting anything alcoholic, all but implying she would later.

But she had no time to comment on that.

"Araa...?", the way she suddenly snatched the book from her hands defenitely caught her attention, her eyes widening softly. Alisa had lost of track of time (she often did when she wasn't working), and couldn't help but smile quizzically at her question once the culprit was stripped from her hands by loveliest violet haired lady

"I stopped by...", she squinted at the dimming sunlight, getting a rough estimate of how far it had moved, down towards the horizon, "...About two hours ago? Time sure flies...", and her eyes wandered off for a moment as she couldn't help but think of Marina as she heard the next question. Her smile didn't fade in that brief shake of her head, as she had nothing but good memories of their time together, "Not really..."

She'd never found her again ever since they arrived in Hargeon, after having teamed up for a good couple of days. Still, Alisa she'd be alright wherever she was. Though she didn't trust people easily, the tall Pegasus placed an unwavering faith on the limited few she did... That said, she was a loner an aloof woman who followed her whims, whims that right now wanted nothing but see what Bianca was planning.

Just like she had no plans when she decided to come by the Café to watch the sunset, she always kept her options open. And encounters like this were the reason why, as she leaned her torso back over the table, resting her chest over a forearm as she slurped some more of that blue drink, "...But from the question, It sounds like you have a good idea... Am I right~?"

Indeed, she must have a few ideas, judging from that ravishing black dress, and she could guess some of them. She could defenitely pull it off just about anywhere, Alisa had to concentrate not to stare at how well it embraced her sinuous form, not longer than her grace would allow at least. Classy as ever... She, for one, might feel like switching into something fancier depending on Bianca's idea. But Alisa had her own ideas too. They had gone over their shared taste for books, and now she wondered how she'd be like when out at night.

Though she avoided the most crowded of places, there were plenty of other ways to enjoy a good time out at night...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#8Alisa 

Café del Mar [Bianca] Empty Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:55 am

Alisa

WORDS: 800 | TAG: @bianca | CLOTHES

She'd be lying if she said she hadn't been looking foward to this chance, spending a proper time with that girl from the bookstore, maybe seeing the kind of person she turned into when in her natural envoiroment. That desire wouldn't change anytime soon, but alas, Alisa wasn't really the type to get held up on other people's account, no matter how interesting they may appear. A free spirit that couldn't be bound or chained, going wherever her mood and whims dictated. Thus, a mere split second delay in the girl's answer was all it took for her to get distracted, and once that happened, that minute loss of interest simply snowballed until the wandering cloud named Alisa no long felt a strong urge to stay here.

Another place called to her harder, and the moment that happened, she stood up, smoothed out the kinks in her dress, and smiled excusingly, "My apologies, but it appears today won't be possible.", she'd smile and throw Bianca a wink and a final, "Rain check?", before bidding her goodbye and striding off, her long flowing hair fluttering behind her.

Maybe some other day they'd get the time fate had been so ungraciously denying them, but today would not be that day...

[Exit]

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Bianca Fleur † 

Café del Mar [Bianca] Empty Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Bianca Fleur †
Bianca had been very excited to spend more time with the pretty woman, but it seemed luck was not on her side again. Even though her confidence had skyrocketed and she wasn’t a nervous wreck anymore, it wasn’t helping in this case. She wondered what made Alisa want to leave. Did her new self shock her? Who knew...but Bianca made a small smile when she was told that today was not the day. “That’s very unfortunate. I’m glad you’re enjoying the book though. Maybe next time you can tell me what you think about it. I bet you’ll have read it the entire series by then,” she laughed. Bianca, however, decided to stay a while to have her drink. She was probably going to go hunting later afterwards to have her filling for the week. Maybe in the woods, next to the beach. Last time she was there, something interesting happened, and who knows, something interesting might happen again.

“Sure,” said Bianca in response to Alisa saying ‘rain check?’ She gave her a big smile before the dark-haired woman left the table. A while later, the vampyre’s drink arrived and she started sipping away slowly. More people arrived as some left, and all Bianca did from that point onwards was observe people. She was actually thinking about following one of those who were leaving, but she imagined she would not really have trouble finding food later, so she trashed that thought. Taking a deep breath of salty air, the sorceress sat at the table until she finished her drink, after which she paid for it and began her hunt.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum