Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tainted Spirit [Quest|Sage]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sage † 

Tainted Spirit [Quest|Sage] Empty Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Sage †
It was night time. The full moon can be seen from Sage's window. Sage was staring at it, amazed by its beauty. Then he could see a bird, a raven maybe, flying across the dark night. Sage drew the curtains and hop on his bed, the bed was comfy and the blanket is warm, Sage lay his head on the pillow and he could feel like he is starting to sleep. Sage was tired due to today's training, so he flew into his dreams quite fast. It was dark first, and quiet. Then a sudden voice could be heard in Sage's head, it whispered, 'come to the river.'. Sage thought that it was just his dream and nothing at all, then he could see in his dream a small child, but this child is different, it has no skin, no face, no shirt, it only glow and it is only shaped like a child. Sage was terrified at first as he didnt know what it is. It continued to whisper, 'meet me at the river, as danger to the world is getting nearer and nearer.'. Then it vanished, everything is black again. Sage woke up in shock, and when Sage look at the window he could see that it is already morning. Sage was confused at first, he wondered what thing is that. He have an idea saying that it is nothing but just a dream. But on the other side he could feel that that thing is real and he need to help it, no matter what creature it is. Sage pulled on his daily clothes, and head to the river, just checking if it is real or not, as he were walking to the river, someone tall and serious looking man stopped him. But when he said, 'please stop mister, I have to ask you something.', he said it with the kindest voice Sage ever heard, (or rather, Sage haven't heard a voice so kind like that in awhile.). "Yes, sure of course, what is it that you are going to ask?" Sage allowed him to ask his questions to him. "Recently i got a report from someone seeing mysterious entities at the river, and I got a few files saying that you and Dacol investigating on this entity a few weeks ago, is that right?", the tall man questioned his first question. "Yeah we did, and I got a dream about it last night, it told me to go to the river." Sage answered honestly, which then he regretted it, he dont know why but he feel like he should do this alone or the entity will go berserk and it does sound dangerous. "Excuse me, but could you tell me who you are?" Sage wanted to make sure that he is dealing with the right person and not some journalist who would make a fuss about this matter. "Oh, sorry for not introducing myself first, I am Inspector Nilan." the guy in front of Sage introduced himself.

WC: 501

Last edited by Sage on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Sage † 

Tainted Spirit [Quest|Sage] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:28 am

Sage †
"Oh I didnt knew you are an Inspector, nice to meet you sir." Sage said mannerly, respecting Inspector Nilan's high division in the human ranking system. "Oh no need to call me Sir, Nilan is enough, if you would." he replied, modest of himself and others, so kind of him. "Oh, yes sure, of course." Sage said, he didnt want Inspector Nilan to feel uncomfortable around him, because he is so kind to Sage. "So can I follow you to the river and investigate this entity business, and I dont want to interrupt your daily life, but I think I have too as this is part of my job." he asked Sage, wanting to follow him to the river and investigate the mysterious entity as part of his job. "Yeah, i wont mind, plus I think I do need someone to back me up if something happens." Sage replied, again with honesty, he believed in Inspector Nilan and he want to give him a way to do his job as Sage understands him well. "Oh great, thanks, shall we go there now?" he asked, and wanting to get things settled, just like Sage. "Sure." Sage replied shortly and he head towards the river, leading Professor Nilan there. Sage remembered the path, and felt the power of nature surging through him. Then at one point he could hear the sound of the river gushing, they must be close. Then after a few steps they could see the blue river flowing relentlessly. When Sage lift his head to observe the river, he could see a little boy, wearing a nice cloak and he look more human like, his cyan eyes are shining, his skin is glowing. Sage was happy for him, he walks towards the child, which he suspect as the entity, he would then point his finger towards something, Sage was confused for a moment, then he would turn his head, and what he saw blew his mind. the figure standing before him is something out of this world, an entity that is coloured in black, there is a dark aura around it too, which made it look very gloomy. Sage looked back at the river entity, making a confused and terrified face. The entity then said, "That's the tainted spirit.". Sage face began to go pale, then Inspector Nilan seemed to not know what the hell is going on at that point. "What is this? what is the tainted spirit, what is happening? Sage tell me something." he asked Sage with still a kind tone but with a nervous tone too, Sage wanted to answer his question, but he was petrified by the entity, he couldnt imagined something being so dark, the entity will then lift its arm and open its greyyish palm, it would then concentrate a blast of dark energy, Sage was very confused at first, he dont know what the entity will do next, then it would release the dark energy and blast Sage with the concentrated dark magic beam.

WC: 503

Last edited by Sage on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

#3Sage † 

Tainted Spirit [Quest|Sage] Empty Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:50 am

Sage †
Sage quickly reacted, he touches his elbow and his arm become green and part of it grow leaves, Sage made a wall using his arm and blocked the spell casted by the tainted spirit. Sage is now mad, he turned into a full dryad, his hair turned green and some of his veins become roots and part of his body grow leaves. The spirit is fast, disappearing right in front of Sage and then appeared behind him, Sage was too late to react, the spirit lifted its arm again and blasted a concentrated energy at Sage, the spell hit. Sage was knocked back and landed on the river. Some bruises could be seen on Sage due to the knock back and the blast. Inspector Nilan was petrified, he seemed to be clueless and scared. The tainted spirit would then turn and face Inspector Nilan, the spirit will then raise both of its hand and concentrate the energy in both of its palm, ready to attack Inspector Nilan. "Oh no you don't." Sage wailed, he dont want Inspector Nilan to get hurt, Sage clenched his fist and as a professional expert on casting his spells, his arms turned into branches so fast and lengthen up to 3 meter immediately, Sage swing its now branch arm and before the tainted spirit could blast Inspector Nilan, it would be swung sideways by Sage's spell and knocked on the rocks near the river. Sage will then cast a spell, touching the ground, trees will grow where the spirit is now, locking it down. Sage will then leap forward and clench his other hand which will turn into a branch too. He will then assassinate the spirit with three swing of his now branch arm. It has ended, the spirit seemed to fade away. Sage was breathing real hard and fast now, his blood is full of adrenaline, he felt pretty fun to do what he did- assassinating. Sage turned back into being a human and got himself off the river, as he is not so fond of being wet. Sage was impressed of himself, being able to defeat a tainted spirit that fast without any help. Sage will then looked back at the tainted spirit, it once dark form has turned into something more charming, a human with blonde hair and its eyes green. Sage never knew that the spirit is a man, the spirit is wearing a brown trench coat and he passed out. Sage was glad to see that the spirit is no longer tainted. Sage was having a mixed feeling, being a teenage and having unstable emotions, adds on his mixed feeling. He was feeling 'full' after finishing off the tainted spirit, but then he felt happy for it to become normal and then he felt like he did something wrong. Sage felt like he is going insane thinking about it. Sage will then kneel down, ignoring everything around him, and have a sip of the river, which calmed him down from his madness.

WC: 504

#4Sage † 

Tainted Spirit [Quest|Sage] Empty Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:45 am

Sage †
Sage looked up, wanting to know what will happen next, he will then see the river entity, the boy he saw before, his eyes lycan blue and his cloak covered his small body. He is sitting by his now returned friend. "thank you for bringing him back, i have been waiting for this moment for so long.", the river entity said to Sage, thanking him for bringing the tainted spirit back to normal. Sage was happy for them to finally reunite, his mind is cleared now seeing such people can reunite and he was happy for them to be happy again. "yeah sure, it was nothing tho, im happy for you" Sage replied to  the river entity as it is a manner to say something in return after being thanked. "Come closer," the river entity said, raising his hand while doing so like he wanted Sage to hold his hand or something. Sage doubted if it is just him or Inspector Nilan too, Sage looked at Inspector Nilan and he could see in his face that he also doubted who should go. The river entity seemed to read their mind, "both of you" the river entity said, smirking. Both Sage and Inspector Nilan stepped forward, the river entity still holding his hand out and wait for someone to hold it. "you first" Sage said to Inspector Nilan, wanting to know what the river entity would do first. "I will show you the sweetest memory you had ever have, so what do you want to remember back Nilan?" the river entity asked Nilan as it hold Nilan's hand. "Oh, umm, could you show my wife again?", Nilan asked the entity, the river entity closed its eyes and Nilan seemed to be happy and laughing cheerfully, he looks fun. Then Sage could feel that everything has ended when Nilan released the river entity's hand. It was Sage's turn, he dont want to look at Nilan as Sage understand that he needs an alone time. "So what part of your life do you want to recall Sage?", the river entity asked Sage, Sage paused a moment, he then kept his hands in his pocket, not wanting any contact with the river entity. "well, there's nothing really, i dont want to recall anything." Sage said honestly, thinking about it made  Sage wanted to cry, he really dont have anything special in his life, he felt pity of himself, not having anyone in his life. the river entity will then disappear into thin air with his now not tainted friend. Nilan will then turn his body towards Sage, he seemed very happy. "what is wrong Sage you seemed like you want to cry, are you too happy?" he will said to Sage after seeing his face. Sage want happy at all, he was sad, very sad. "well, yh something like that" Sage lied to inspector Nilan, he had never lied like that before, but because it is something personal, he had too. Inspector Nilan will then ask things to Sage to clear up the stories, after that Sage will return to his room, the first thing he will do is that he will cry in his shower.

WC: 543
TOTAL WC: 2039

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum