Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pen and Sword

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:28 pm

Chisu Lau Manji
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Avatar___akira_7_by_professorkabuto-db05vh6The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Avatar___anila_by_professorkabuto-dafexqwThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 Ezgif_1749195309_by_professorkabuto-d9qxy6bThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 Avatar___hades_2_by_professorkabuto-d9j9zrl The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Avatar___akira_4_by_professorkabuto-d9ii7jv

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Jason V.
Name: Jason V. Queen
Type: Avatar
Character: Ryuunosuke - Fate/Zero
Colors: Silver, gold
Saying: -
Other: Give yourself a hug, you deserve it

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:04 pm

Namé Les
Jason V. wrote:Name: Jason V. Queen
Type: Avatar
Character: Ryuunosuke - Fate/Zero
Colors: Silver, gold
Saying: -
Other: Give yourself a hug, you deserve it
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu610The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu710The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu510The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuuy10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu510The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu511The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuuy11The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu611The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu410

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Namé Les
Nameless wrote:
Jason V. wrote:Name: Jason V. Queen
Type: Avatar
Character: Ryuunosuke - Fate/Zero
Colors: Silver, gold
Saying: -
Other: Give yourself a hug, you deserve it
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu610The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu710The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu510The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuuy10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu510The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu511The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuuy11The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu611The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Uryuu410

Link to offsite.
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 98dn51

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:29 pm

Chisu Lau Manji
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Siggy___inah_by_professorkabuto-d9044hs
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Siggy___seij_2_by_professorkabuto-d8zdi2dThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 Siggy___ama_by_professorkabuto-d8z0ybzThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 Siggy___teemo_by_professorkabuto-d8y7w5qThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 Siggy___jo_by_professorkabuto-d8y31fl

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:14 pm

Urion
Name: N/A
Type: Siggy
Character: Kisuke Urahara
Colors: Dark green and black
Saying: n/a
Other: what makes it look good

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:30 pm

Finn Mertens
Name: Finn Mertins
Type: Avatar
Characters: Finn Mertins
Colors: Whatever you think is best
Saying: N/A
Other: If possible make it a gif? I'd like it to represent self conflict, perhaps rage or anger. I can provide with plenty of content through Discord if requested.

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:13 am

Chisu Lau Manji
Urion wrote:Name: N/A
Type: Siggy
Character: Kisuke Urahara
Colors: Dark green and black
Saying: n/a
Other: what makes it look good
Finn wrote:Name: Finn Mertins
Type: Avatar
Characters: Finn Mertins
Colors: Whatever you think is best
Saying: N/A
Other: If possible make it a gif? I'd like it to represent self conflict, perhaps rage or anger. I can provide with plenty of content through Discord if requested.
Finn, linky art because I don't know if you gave me the wrong FC or....

Also Urion need payment prior to work.

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:07 am

Urion
I meant Avatar, sorry 'bout that mixup.

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:33 pm

Chisu Lau Manji
Urion wrote:I meant Avatar, sorry 'bout that mixup.
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Japane10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 U-cosp10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Japane11The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Japane11The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Japane12The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Japane13The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Japane14The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Japan-10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Japane15The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Japane16The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Japane17

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Chisu Lau Manji
Finn wrote:Name: Finn Mertins
Type: Avatar
Characters: Finn Mertins
Colors: Whatever you think is best
Saying: N/A
Other: If possible make it a gif? I'd like it to represent self conflict, perhaps rage or anger. I can provide with plenty of content through Discord if requested.
Finn Mertins : (Based on this FC...)
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 U-cosp11The Pen and Sword - Page 3 U-cosp13The Pen and Sword - Page 3 U-cosp17The Pen and Sword - Page 3 U-cosp18The Pen and Sword - Page 3 U-cosp14The Pen and Sword - Page 3 U-cosp15The Pen and Sword - Page 3 U-cosp12The Pen and Sword - Page 3 U-cosp16The Pen and Sword - Page 3 U-cosp19

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:14 pm

Baron
Name: N/A
Type: Avatar
Character: Trafalgar Law
Colors: Whatever's bad ass
Saying: N/A
Other: Just something to make me look like a bad ass. Well more bad ass.

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:42 pm

Chisu Lau Manji
Baron wrote:Name: N/A
Type: Avatar
Character: Trafalgar Law
Colors: Whatever's bad ass
Saying: N/A
Other: Just something to make me look like a bad ass. Well more bad ass.
Seriously you people need t o give series names too.. But here~

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-15The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-11The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-12The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-16The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-13The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-14The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-17The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-18The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-19The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-20The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-21The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-26The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-22The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-23The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-24The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-25The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-27The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-28The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-29The Pen and Sword - Page 3 11175-30

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:02 pm

Chisu Lau Manji
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 29pth06
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 2ibe2pfThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 X5nxgh

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:48 pm

Laito
Name: Laito
Type: Siggy and Avatar
Character: Judai Yuki - Yugioh GX

If you decide to use a render on the siggy, I like this one.
http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/39a573419e5ccaeadd0ff19766634221_yugioh_gx_yuki_judai.png

If you wanted to use a gif, i like these.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2d/26/8e/2d268e03f65a0d645089eaa589d5f76b.gif

https://38.media.tumblr.com/e4534c97bc98b6ba4064f2fdde5d896c/tumblr_n5pd535B9x1t3bzqho1_500.gif

https://orig00.deviantart.net/d5f7/f/2012/170/2/3/jaden_bbt_movie_gif_by_mischievousmeerkat-d52vq64.gif

https://pa1.narvii.com/6076/d541a249dc1fd34695030075eaa10ecfbc064885_hq.gif

Colors: Firebrick, black.
Saying: N/A
Other: If you could put it in the shape of a duel disk, that would be really cool. If it's too difficult, no worries, I understand. Also anything I linked doesn't have to be used, just thought I'd outsource for you if you needed.

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:01 pm

Namé Les
Laito wrote:Name: Laito
Type: Siggy and Avatar
Character: Judai Yuki - Yugioh GX

If you decide to use a render on the siggy, I like this one.
http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/39a573419e5ccaeadd0ff19766634221_yugioh_gx_yuki_judai.png

If you wanted to use a gif, i like these.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2d/26/8e/2d268e03f65a0d645089eaa589d5f76b.gif

https://38.media.tumblr.com/e4534c97bc98b6ba4064f2fdde5d896c/tumblr_n5pd535B9x1t3bzqho1_500.gif

https://orig00.deviantart.net/d5f7/f/2012/170/2/3/jaden_bbt_movie_gif_by_mischievousmeerkat-d52vq64.gif

https://pa1.narvii.com/6076/d541a249dc1fd34695030075eaa10ecfbc064885_hq.gif

Colors: Firebrick, black.
Saying: N/A
Other: If you could put it in the shape of a duel disk, that would be really cool. If it's too difficult, no worries, I understand. Also anything I linked doesn't have to be used, just thought I'd outsource for you if you needed.

Before I even make the avatars, are you aware of the payments for a Siggy?

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:25 am

Odin
Name: N/A
Type: Avatar
Character: Thresh - League of Legends
Colors: Dark colours, and a bit of green
Saying: N/A
Other: Do what you do to make it look great

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Chisu Lau Manji
Odin wrote:Name: N/A
Type: Avatar
Character: Thresh - League of Legends
Colors: Dark colours, and a bit of green
Saying: N/A
Other: Do what you do to make it look great
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Tres10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Tres4y10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Tres510The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Tres6y10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Tres4510The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Tresg410The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Tresrt10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Trest410

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:11 am

Chisu Lau Manji
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 5610The Pen and Sword - Page 3 56510The Pen and Sword - Page 3 5655hk11The Pen and Sword - Page 3 5655hk10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 565510The Pen and Sword - Page 3 5655h10

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:12 am

Chisu Lau Manji
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 110The Pen and Sword - Page 3 1610The Pen and Sword - Page 3 16u10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 16u910The Pen and Sword - Page 3 16u9810The Pen and Sword - Page 3 16u98310The Pen and Sword - Page 3 16u98311

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:12 am

Chisu Lau Manji
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 2jcc4cmThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 2uy22qcThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 34isd3sThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 28tdq8mThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 Mv3hjaThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 Ke849jThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 2vd4dwxThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 24dpikpThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 11ih06eThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 2w23iidThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 O5nq8oThe Pen and Sword - Page 3 2w39yds

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Elexia Kamae
Name: Elexia Kamae
Type: Avatar (at the moment)
Character: Ren Hakuei (magi: the labryinth of magic)
Colors: pink, white maybe blue or lavendar
Saying: N/A
Other: n/a

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Chisu Lau Manji
Elexia Kamae wrote:Name: Elexia Kamae
Type: Avatar (at the moment)
Character: Ren Hakuei (magi: the labryinth of magic)
Colors: pink, white maybe blue or lavendar
Saying: N/A
Other: n/a
The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Ake1210The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Ake12j10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Ake12r10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Ake12r11The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Ake12y10The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Ake12510The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Ake12610

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Audrey Namatzu
Name: Audrey Namatzu
Type: Siggy
Character: Sayaka Miki - Puella Magi Madoka Magic
Colors: turquoise and white
Saying: N/A
Other: Possibly a GIF? If not then it's fine

View user profile

The Pen and Sword - Page 3 Empty on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:24 pm

Namé Les
Audrey Namatzu wrote:Name: Audrey Namatzu
Type: Siggy
Character: Sayaka Miki - Puella Magi Madoka Magic
Colors: turquoise and white
Saying: N/A
Other: Possibly a GIF? If not then it's fine
Payment comes first.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum