Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Lee Nakamura 

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)  - Page 2 Empty Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Lee Nakamura
Leon seeped and bit his lip as he felt the pain. What Mr. Nakamura had said what he has was definitely Parasitic Plague. It was somehow sounded familiar to his ears, but not at the same time. Moments like this one really freaked him out to the bone. As Leon shook a little thinking about it. Nicolas patted the Neko's back. "I will speak to you about it later. Right now I have to go check on my son" he said. Nicolas went off to Gala, who seemed pissed at this whole thing. He knew this was a hot and messy situation. Quietly, he approached the youngest of his sons. "Gala...are you okay" he said.

The male was quite aware of the eye changing colors. There had to be a connection between the two, Leon and LeeAnn. As well as Gala, this all had to be connected. His gut instinct was telling him that they were. It was too good to be true, but he had to get some more proof. "What was that? The eye color changing" he asked concerned, but interested. He was a little mad at his hot headed son, but it was not entirely is fault either.

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)  - Page 2 Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#27Gala Nakamura 

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)  - Page 2 Empty Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:07 pm

Gala Nakamura
Gala could only keep to himself before he noticed his father comeing towards him, he asked if he was ok and the man sighed before he nodded.” I’m alright Dad I’m calm now and I’m sorry for snapping back there” he explained as Nichoas then asked why was up with the color change with his eyes and the young knight blinked in surprise as he thought it was only in his head since he had seen it in the mirror a few times but most of the time he had been told his eyes had changed when he got enraged. “ honestly Father I don’t know I’ve seen my eyes do it once or twice but I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me” he said before Shade spoke up.

I can actually explain a bit better Gala since I have been with you since your birth, your eyes and more vicious features are actually connected to your sisters sickness and is a sign you have it as well, the only difference being that your signs are actually not harmful to you” it explained to the two before it went on.”while Lee has pain and other nasty symptoms of the sickness you only have physical features and defensive traits of the sickness along with some other abilitys I’m not completely sure about at this time” he said while Gala nodded silently, so he shared the disease with his sister but it was different in him.

"Man Proposes God Disposes"
#28Lee Nakamura 

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)  - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:48 pm

Lee Nakamura
Nicolas was worried about his son. From his personal experience, these types of things do lead to terrible problems. LeeAnn was the most prime example. He knew she held many of the ghoulish-like symptoms. Gala did not know what went over him. After hearing him say that he thought it was just his mind playing tricks on him, he was glad that his father had seen it. The spirit, Shade, provided more of an insight of some of the information. He said that his daughter had more of the self-harm features and appearance. As for Gala, he had more of the defensive and harmful features part of the illness. It was more passive, but potentially dangerous as well. He sought to figure out more about this. A bad feeling came into the pit of his stomach.

The father's eyes widen at Shade then looked at his son. He could only imagine if he ever gotten this angry again. This was on a scratch on the surface of what could be an endless long nightmare much like his daughter. "Okay. Shade,
Gala listen and listen well. I do NOT want you,
Gala, to have this happen. You have no idea what this could lead to and I have dealt with this before.
Your sister may have the harmful effects, but this is different and a bad different. Son, if at all possible DO NOT let your temper get the best off you. I am going to work with you on some methods to help calm you down. Trust me, your sister has the same problem"
he mentioned.

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)  - Page 2 Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#29Gala Nakamura 

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)  - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:51 pm

Gala Nakamura
It seemed the situation was far more serious that what Gala could have expacted considering his father was rather concerned about what was wrong with him, Nicholas asked him not to get angrey and to not let this happen again and stated that it could huge probems and that was something the family nor Gala wanted which the young man nodded silently. When his father explained he would help him with his temper and keeping it restrained the young knight could only shrug.”to be honest dad normally its really hard to get me to that level of pissed off, however our friend here managed to get under my skin with subjects that were an easy target” he explained before he went on.

“ I’ll accept your help though perhaps I can find a few more ways to increase my temperament” he said before he glanced over at Leon.”how is his jaw I recall striking him pretty damn hard, but then again I was kinda pissed so that’s a given” he commented as he blinked a few times, he had thrown much of his strength into that punch so worse case for leon it could be a fractured jaw or a wicked bruise.

#30Lee Nakamura 

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)  - Page 2 Empty Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:44 pm

Lee Nakamura
Leon did not notice the pain right away. It was maximum bruised pretty badly. He rubbed the area where Gala had hit him. Fay looked at it gently grazing the sides. To him, he had worse. The neko knight did have blood dripping from his mouth. His tounge licked the access blood. It did have a good taste strangely. "How badly does it hurt" asked Fay. He gave a deep exhale. "Yeah, I've had worse" he replied to the kitsune. Her white hair was put up in a ponytail since it kept getting in her blue eyes. Meanwhile, Nicolas looked at his son and sighed. If was any thing like his sister, Gala would easily be set off by many things.

"Apparently, there is more this than we both realize. We need to find your sister and I think Leon may find her. He probably does not know now, but I have a gut feeling about him and his fiance" added his father. His gut kept telling him that for some weird reason that could be his daughter, but it was too far fetched for it to be valid, but you never know. Leon gave a glare at Gala as he would glare back at the neko.

Character Sheet
#31Gala Nakamura 

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)  - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:31 am

Gala Nakamura
Gala simply nodded at his fathers words and while he was not happy about having to have Leon help them he knew his father normally was right so he decided not to fight his decision.” very well I’ll try to keep my temper in check around him” the man said before he caught sight of Leons glare and the red eyed man glared right back without a single second of hesitation, Shade instantly caught sight of the glare and he moved quick to keep the two from coming to blows again. He quickly knocked Gala in the head with his tail before pointing him towards the bar. "Go get a drink leave him be your better then him remember that” the bat spirit said before the knight sighed and headed towards the bar to get a drink.

Once he had moved far enough away Shade rounded toward Leon.” Stop glaring at him, we just got him calmed down and the last thing we need is him to get riled again, you thought that punch was bad think about what would have happened if his dad haden’t stopped him” Shade warned since that last time Gala had gotten that angry he had completely leveled a training ground and nothing remained from it no grass or trees due to wind damage.. Shade looked at Nicholas .”We need to find a solution fast it seems neither one wants to get along with the other and we can’t risk Gala getting that mad again if only Eve or Lee were here this would be easy to fix

#32Lee Nakamura 

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)  - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Lee Nakamura
Up upon a loft up high, no one could see the sneaky companion. She saw the whole thing. Personally, the Umbreon could just intervein the whole thing and make it stop. Afterall, she was in the top class of her training. Abraxas was her name, protecting Leon was her game. Abra for short or what Leon loves to call her Abracadbra. She's a walking disappearing act. Abraxas did not like everyone was towards her owners. Fay gotten her to help with Leon's anxiety and PTSD. Recently, this secret mission of his was starting to takeover who he really was. Abraxas was the only living creature that probably could help. It was getting so bad that even Fay could not help. The Umbreon leaped down and landed on her feet as Shade was scolding Leon.

Fay and Leon were taken by surprised. The creature did not expect her to follow them. Though, she acted as their shadow. "Abraxas,
why are you here"
he asked. The Umbreon rolled her eyes knowing he knew the answers to his own question. She looked at Shade telling him to back off. It was more of a quiet glare, but she did not let his talk back down. Afterwards, she sat down next to Leon and licked where his jaw. Abra was a smart cookie and knew a lot for a creature her size. She wandered and nuzzled her nose through Fay's purse. Finding a medication that would help with his jaw pain. She found the bottle and brought it to her owner. "Good girl. Thank you. You know how to take care of me he smiled. The Umbreon remained quiet and nuzzled him worried about his jaw pain.

Character Sheet
#33Gala Nakamura 

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)  - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:40 pm

Gala Nakamura
Shade watched as a new creature jumped down and seemed to glare at him as if to tell the spirit to back off though the bat spirit could only narrow its one eye to show its displeasure at being challenged or threatened. However the spirit stayed silent as Gala returned with a amaretto sour and took a drink,. Gala saw the newcomer but he stayed silent as he just watched the interaction and focused on his drink, Shade decided to turn his attention to his partner and decided to ask a question in order to keep the knights mind off of the neko and on his drink and family.

Gala did you make sure that Oslo was taken care of before we left Era?” he questioned before the red eyed man nodded “I did Shade I have a friend in the barracks keeping an eye on him and feeding him, now when we get back I need to find a new place and not the barracks to live

#34Lee Nakamura 

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)  - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:44 pm

Lee Nakamura
Abraxas stopped licking her owner. She then sat down and stared at her owner to take the medication. Her red eyes beaded at him to take it. A quick glance to the bottle of medicine then back at her owner. Leon shook his head. "No no. I think I am fine, Abraxas" he said. The Umbreon watched her owner get up. Quickly and swiftly, she leaped and pounced hand on his chest. She stared at him with a deathly glare. It freaked him out a little bit, but he got up and took a pill and drank some water with it. His ghoul eye stared back at her. "There better? Watch the chest cavity please. That really hurt" he said. Abraxas was like a mother to him. She was forceful in a loving way and only applied it when it was needed.

Nicolas was a little in awe with how this Umbreon was extremely bold and knew how to freak him out. Fay enjoyed it herself a bit as well. Abraxas gave a small sarcastic smirk in satisfaction. Then it wiped away as she approached Nicolas and Gala. Her red eyes looked at both of them. Then her stare quickly lead to Leon. "Umbreon, Un" she chanted, as if she was requesting something. Nicolas tilted his head then saw the fox creature walk away as if they were suppose to follow her. Leon rubbed his jaw as teh medication was starting to kick in. "What are you doing" he asked. The Umbreon walked past him. "Umbreon" she said. He got up quickly looking at her.

"Oh no your not" he said, knowing what she was doing. She paused. Casually sat down, raised an eyebrow with a look saying "Oh really". "Un?" she questioned.

"Abraxas do not and I mean do not get them involved with my problems" he said. Casually, the Umbreon ignored his orders and had them follow her to Fay's backpack with a smal notebook inside. She pryed into it and brought it to Gala and Nicolas. "Whats this" he said. He opened it with notes about Leon's illness, rumors about LeeAnn, and general information that Leon had collected. Fay seemed freak a little. "What are you two hiding" he finally asked. That sneaky Umbreon gave a smirk to her two owners saying "Your welcome" sarcastically.

Character Sheet
#35Gala Nakamura 

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)  - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Gala Nakamura
Gala could only blink in surprise as the umbreon seemed to mother Leon and was rather forceful at time before it decided to caused some mischief by getting into Feys backpack and producing a notepad and gave it to Nicholas and Gala before it seemed to give its owner a smug look, Gala blinked as he and his father looked at the note pad and all the information it held from LeeAnns rumors to discriptions of Leons illness and many other things, Gala just read the information with intense focus before his eyes suddenly shot up and he locked eyes with Leon and his red slitted eyes were filled with confusion and Anger.”You have some explaining to do, this is pretty detailed and obviously your companion here wants us to know this so the question is why?” he asked with his crimson eyes boring into Leon and Fey.

A moment later breaking up the silence a paige rune knight stepped into the bar and approached the group.”Is there a Gala Nakamura amoung you” he asked nervously.”That’s me relax kid what is it” he asked as the kid seemed to calm down and he pulled out a letter from the headquarters in era and passed it to the knight. Gala took it and nodded before he opened the letter and read it before surprise appeared on his face again and he showed the letter to his father.”Dad they want me for the rune knight black ops unit what do you think I should do?” he asked in a whisper so that Leon wouldn’t hear it. The black ops were the dark side of the rune knights. While most knights were seen as the face of the rune knights and a shining example the black ops or black knights were the shadow hiding behind them , they did the deeds that needed to be done but not known to the public

#36Lee Nakamura 

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)  - Page 2 Empty Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Lee Nakamura
Gala was digging into them left and right. Abraxas was not helping his situation any. The Umberon huffed at Gala. She grunted. Leaping up on point to a script part of the writing that shown the same symptoms as LeeAnn's illness. The pet was trying to say to them that both him and LeeAnn are similar, but different. Though, little did they all know about his past. This made Fay sweat a little more. Leon noticed her nerves rising. "Gala, thats enough! I will question them myself without your present" scolded Nicolas. He read the passage and close the book. He handed it back to Leon, who took the book back. Sowly his heart sank, but not as low as Fay's. She felt the same feeling hautning her over and over again. The Umbreon knew what was up the whole time, just she did not have the ability to speak just yet.

Nicolas heard hat his son had to say about the letter The black opps were a secret organization from what he could recall. Though, during his years in the service for the Council. He did not hear much about it. "Well son, I dont know much about it. They're very secrective from that last time I heard. I'd say see what it's like, but make sure you know what your getting yousrself into" he said.

Character Sheet
#37Gala Nakamura 

Taking in the Sights and the Sounds (LeeAnn)  - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:59 pm

Gala Nakamura
Gala growled lowly but he relented. “Fine I’ll stop” he said after a moment though his eyes showed he still wanted answers and was mad he didn’t get them, his sister was missing and he had no answers and this person seemed to have the answers he wanted and he couldn’t get them. Shade just shook its body, it knew its partner wanted answers but trying to force the answers out of someone would not work and would just cause trouble for the young knight but the spirit it self also wanted answers but it knew not to push the elder rune knight more then he already had been.

Gala just shook his head and huffed in annoyance as he want over to get something from the bar, "Hey barkeep can I get a coffee straight black please” he asked, the bartender simply nodded and she poured him out a cup before passing it to him, “Alright that will be” she seemed to trail off as she caught sight of Galas eyes, they were in their Ghoul form again without him knowing it and they seemed to mesmerize the woman”Its on the house sir” she slurred as Gala took the cup and blinked a bit as his eyes returned to normal and he was rather confused as to why she didn’t charge him.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum