Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Till The Dirt [Mission | Yasuki & Areissa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yasuki 

Till The Dirt [Mission | Yasuki & Areissa] Empty Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Yasuki
New to the town of Marigold, Yasuki wanted to waste no time with getting to work right away and wanted to find a new job. She already finished one with a new partner, Areissa, but she was still wondering where her assumed sister, Arisa, could be and if the two of them would ever cross paths again. Yasuki heard that there were plenty of jobs to look for in Marigold and plenty of people to talk to, assuming because she heard all the people here were kind and welcoming to new travelers. The job prior was a weird one, Yasuki remembers the amount of sheep that were all around her all conversing with each other in their own little sheep language. She even attempted to talk to them a few times. Lucky for Yasuki, she was headed back to that farm on a different job this one possibly more her style as she heard it had something to do with gardening. All this constant traveling was wearing on Yasuki, she seemed really tired and kind of sheepish with her movements. But she knew that she must track on, once again as she was headed back to the farm to start the new job. Yasuki picked up a stick once again and moved closer to the fence as she would extend her arm out so where the stick would cling on the fence as she walked on her way.

In the distance, she could see the barn from where she was and outside of the barn she saw the man that her and her previous partner had collected their award from after killing the wolf from their previous job. Yasuki didn’t understand how the guy couldn’t just set up traps for the wolf initially and try to catch it that way, why did they have to kill it? ’Maybe I’m just a little too sensitive to animals.’ Yasuki began to say to herself. She was still dressed in the school-like uniform with a navy blue tie around her neck to complete the ensemble. Her shoulder-length black hair would fall straight on either side of her face, allowing for the point of her chin to stand out more. As she approached the gate of the farm, she would find a seat on a log outside of the gate. Yasuki would look straight up glaring into the fair distance as she squinted her red ruby-like eyes and would wait there for whoever it was that was supposed to be accompanying her on this job this time.

#2Areissa 

Till The Dirt [Mission | Yasuki & Areissa] Empty Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Areissa
Areissa looked at the blue sky that was rather cloudy. Her galaxy eyes would wander as her imagination would continue to roam. Her mind wasn't on a specific subject, but it was be a never ending ride. She would sweetly smile as she would sit on a bench outside of the house she was staying at with no care in the world. She loved the feeling of the wind and the coolness, but it really didn't matter how the weather was. So like last time she would leave and start walking into the farmer's area, she started stretching and yawning. She didn't know much of anything about this place besides that it was full of open fields. She would look forward, have an expressionless face as her golden brown eyes would match the horizons of bright colors. Her hips swayed left and right, hair motions the same while her feet walked forward to the trails. Today was the first day she was going to some farm. Never has she been to a farm nor has she ever even read about it. Simple things Areissa didn't know such as this. 'Wonder who will meet me there.' she wondered as she found out that someone was going to do this quest with here. Was it someone that she knew or was it, someone, she never met before? There were these questions that were obviously going to be answered sometime soon. Her eyes looked at the up coming animals on the side of the dirt road that leads to the very farm she was to help with whoever it was to be. Her indigo colored skin would shine as flawless as she was. There would be some interesting animals of white and black, puff balls that would 'baa' and even some that she knew about from where she was from. Her eyes looked at the fields of green, some brown and some had colors she was unsure of. It could be from some animal the farmer had or perhaps something else, but she didn't feel like playing the game of guessing. Areissa was half way from where she had to be which was fine as the farmer probably didn't expect her till later. Areissa decided to take a rest as she would then sit by a tree for a bit.

She was wearing a medium light blue dress with frills of white on the bottom of the dress and at the end of her short sleeves. It had a white clothing ribbon and a bow in the back, the front part of it had a long backed U shape cut as her medium sized chest was somewhat revealing yet not as much as a V-shape dress would show. ‘’I guess I should keep going.’’ she spoke to herself softly as she blinks a couple of times. Softly her hand would press against the green grass of Summer to push herself up. Doing so and after standing up straight, she would fix her hair so her bangs weren’t annoying her - in front of her face. Her hips would sway as she went towards the quest farming place, her hair would move left and right as some strands of hair would move wildly due to the wind. Her dress shoes in which were black and flats would make no noise as she walked forward. Under her shoes were thigh white socks with lace by her thighs. Softly she hummed as she walked towards the barn in which didn't feel so far away. As Areissa got there she saw someone else there. A guy she never really seen before. 'Wonder if he's trouble or wait...Is he the farmer guy?...' she wondered softly as her eyebrow would lift up a little in thought. She'd continue to go forward and then looked at what was left and right, wondering where her 'partner' was. Was it going to be Yasuki again ooor?

666/1000

Till The Dirt [Mission | Yasuki & Areissa] Kuri
#3Yasuki 

Till The Dirt [Mission | Yasuki & Areissa] Empty Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:38 am

Yasuki
The sun was hot and bright, as Yasuki continued to sit on the log and wait for her partner to accompany her while they were to supposedly till the garden. 'Why can't he just do it himself...? I mean, I don't mean to sound inconsiderate, but it is his farm...but if he wants to pay other people to do his work, I mean, I'll be able to help him.' thought Yasuki, as she waited for what seemed to be a long time, though in reality it was only for about 10 minutes. Yasuki started to see someone approaching, she remembered the height and the general appearance of what her previous partner, Areissa, looked like and this seemed to be her from the distance. Yasuki could tell that Areissa seemed kind of dazed and in her own mind during the walk back to the farm, as if she was confused what she was doing back at the farm. Yasuki would twist and turn as if she was stretching out her back after sitting on the log for so long. Seats like that, without a back, seemed to hurt Yasuki's back after sitting for long periods of time because she doesn't have anything to lean back on - and after constantly being on the move she seemed to be a little unsteady.

Finally, Yasuki would see Areissa approach the gate and head straight for the farmer. 'Wow... rude, it's like she didn't even notice me.' Yasuki would say quietly to herself, so Areissa wouldn't hear her and then Yasuki would put on a smile and try to seem approachable as she followed Areissa to the man so he could explain the job. "Why... Hello again, Farmer... And you too, Areissa." Yasuki would say genuinely. "What does the job entail this time, Farmer?" she would ask with haste, as she was ready to get on with the job and finish so she could hopefully relax later. "I.. I need help with the garden." Farmer Jim responded. "You see, I'm getting older and its harder for me to do a lot of the upkeep for the garden. I need you two to till the dirt of my garden, I don't care which way you do it by manual or that thing that some of you use...erm magic? I just need it done for the season." Farmer Jim went on to explain.

"If you need it done, it'll be done." Yasuki would respond to the farmer as she headed out towards the garden to get to work. 'Hopefully, at least this time Areissa will notice enough to come with.' Yasuki said to herself, as she walked on.

#4Areissa 

Till The Dirt [Mission | Yasuki & Areissa] Empty Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:55 am

Areissa
Areissa would soon see that Yasuki was already there. Perhaps this would be fun and easy to do as it was natural that she loved. Her eyes looked at the huge field they were to do and smiled small. She was still getting used to the fact that she no longer had the ability to manipulate the nature like she once used to. She remembered the wolves death exactly. Baa they would all say. They were all baa'ing away all carefree as if nothing was going to happen. Slowly Areissa would crouch down onto her knees against the dirt and then her hands against the earth as she crawled through the fields of white fluffy sheep. Her golden lioness eyes would wander as she waited for the wild beast that was a white fluffy wolf. The sky was so clear and so beautiful, but the day was the day for the wolf to die. That was all she knew anyway as she would then see a fluffy white wolf walking about in the fields of white. Her fist was ready and so were her legs to jump at the wolf who was here for the sheep. The sheep's were dumb and they had no clue on what was going to happen. Areissa charged through the sheep as if she was a tiger after her prey. Jumping out she would tackle the wolf as if the wolf was some human to wrestle with. The fluffy white wolf wiggled its neck and head around as if trying to break free, but Areissa would wrangle the fluffy white wolf with her arms as her head was moved towards the opposite way of the wolf. Her arms and hands would twist and turn as her legs wrapped around the wolf to hold it still and then fully twisted to break the fluffy white wolfs neck. All that could be heard was the simple doggy noises of its neck being broken and killed. She let go of the wolf's body as it fell. Its tongue was hanging out and the movements were lifeless. That's how it was. She was thinking this as she would work with Yasuki. She would use the tool to continue farming field as she wondered exactly on what crop he was going to do. She smile softly as she felt the sun on the field yet not on her. She wondered and hoped that the crop would grow greatly and therefore she would then look at Yasuki who was working her own magic. She would continue on farming and then started to think that later would turn into a day dream. The land became a field of flowers that were white like snow. The flowers themselves were be covered in grass that was forest green. It was rather pretty to her eyes as she would continue using the tools to help the farmer. 'The place looks and seems so peaceful, but why am I seeing this? She remembered then of that moment with Yasuki, the three people she called a family's mother. She learned a little more, but there was something about that conversation that made her wonder even more. When she asked about the bloody page, she was hesitant on telling her about it. The woman didn't want to answer nor did she really answer in any way. Someday she would know and for some reason she felt like the answer was closer to her than she figured. The light felt overwhelming as she would then reach all the way in the back with the tool she was using to help the farmer. 'Looks done to me...' she thought and then walked back to Yasuki telling her it was done. After that she would get her reward and leave.

-exit-

Till The Dirt [Mission | Yasuki & Areissa] Kuri
#5Yasuki 

Till The Dirt [Mission | Yasuki & Areissa] Empty Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Yasuki
Yasuki would make her way to the garden and get to work. She would begin tilling the dirt as she could hear the variety of animal sounds in the background, from moos to bahs it was all there. As the two of them worked, Yasuki could tell it was going to be a silent job as not either of them was making a lot of noise it was as if the two of them just wanted to get the job done so they could once again leave the farm and move on to the next job, or wherever they were both about to go. She would look towards Areissa as it seemed like Areissa seemed to be a little distracted, or lost in her own world. 'I wonder what is wrong with her, over there... She seems rather distracted.' Yasuki would mention to herself, 'But I mean.. I guess to each their own, better not get too involved in whatever that is.' Yasuki would remind herself, as she continued to work quietly alongside Areissa to finish tilling the garden.

"Well, it looks good to me.. I believe we may be done here." Yasuki would say as she exited the garden to walk back to Farmer Jim. "Your garden is finished, all tilled and ready for plants to be planted." Yasuki would say to the Farmer as she approached. "Why thank you, I hope to see you again later on. But first, take this as a reward for your kind work and haste in completing the job. They're right when they say four hands doing the job is better than two." Farmer Jim replied as he handed Yasuki and Areissa the reward for tilling the dirt of his garden. Yasuki would graciously accept the reward and then walk out the gate. 'Hopefully I'll work with her again, and this time maybe it won't be a silent job... Yasuki thought to herself as she walked back, once again clanging a stick against the fence.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum