Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tori Lancaster 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:53 am

Tori Lancaster
Tori looked around the port town of Hargeon in wonder. Traveled as she would like to believe, she had never actually been to Hargeon or near the ocean at all for that matter. The sight of how the town operated compared to the big city was night and day, the smell of the salty sea air, it was all new to Tori and she would savor every second of the new experience.

The docks, being one of the main features of the town wasn't at all hard to find, but from there it would be a different story. "Well, everyone. According to Master Cecelia's note and hilarious doodle, we have to find Captain Seagull. Anyone have any ideas on where to start? Or should we split up to look for him?" she asked the group of guild mates, hoping for some kind of direction in the current situation.

Normally she was the first one to jump into the action, but considering her lack of experience in this type of setting, her enthusiasm may actually slow them down. One thing was to be certain of though, this whole team thing was definitely going to take some getting used to.

200/600

#2Sael Stiel 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:10 am

Sael Stiel
"So this is Hargeon huh. I've actually only heard of this place. Wow." Looking around it seemed silly how isolated he was before. Until he came to Fairy Tail he was a rather enclosed person. Still was in some cases. Looking at all these others, who lived, here(!) it was embarrassing how little he got out of the house.

The breeze here was perfect. A kind of soft, and... what was that? Almost like gentle a caress of a cloud. Sael rather liked it here the general atmosphere was just, pleasant. Unfortunately they were here for another reason. A subtle reminder from Tori brought him back to the purpose of their being at the docks.

"As this is my first time here, yea.... But there should be a list of captains next to their pictures somewhere right?" The last part a rumor he heard sometime a while ago but he spoke fully confident of the information.

A familiar burning in his gut made him shift his feet. All this nervous stress wasn't really doing him good. He would love nothing more than to dance or sing, or cartwheel out his excessive energy but he doubted his comrades would be too happy with him jumping in their faces.

215/600

#3Winderlin King 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:32 pm

Winderlin King

•Winderlin King•

Winderlin just stood in place looking at the town. He hasn't been here since his parents death. He didn't know how to feel looking in on the city. He just stared and wondered what life would be like if he his parents actually were still alive. Would they go to the shops and restaurants here and have fun like they always did, go on boat rides and play in the water. Winderlin felt a tear fall down his cheek and smiled.

"I've been quite often actually. Before my family died we came here a lot. It's a nice little town when I think about it. I think at the dock there is a list of captains but your best bet is to just yell the name I think." Winderlin said smiling giving a shrug since he really didn't know the answer. He walked further in town humming a song. "Guys we should eat somewhere he omg I haven't been here in son long like Pl-" And then Winderlin trips and falls on his but. He began laughing since he tripped on air. He is such a clumsy fuck its sad. He is just all over the place at times.

•Words•

Total
•Status•
MP: 200/200
No Buff Active

(stats)
•OOC•

Spells & Things:

Template by Kazumi~

#4Kazumi Kiseki 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:20 am

Kazumi Kiseki

•Kazumi Kiseki•

Tori was right down to business, reminding everyone that the goal was looking for Captain Seagull. She Asked the group for ideas, Brainstorming herself that maybe they should split up and search. Of course, now that Kazumi had a Partner in Kira, who was sitting right next to her, she generally felt a bit better about going off on her own. But she was still against splitting up the party if they didn't need to. "Lets not Split up. if we do that, The one person who finds this guy who, I dunno about you guys, but I have no idea who this Captain Seagull is, would have to then search for the rest of the guild. That doesn't seem very efficient." Not only that, but Kazumi had never been to Hargeon before and was not willing to get lost now. Maybe she would go pick up a map if she saw one.

Luckily, It seemed that Winnie had been to this place often, and could probably act as some sort of guide, which would be very helpful. He even Validated an Idea that Sai had about finding some sort of Captain's Directory somewhere around the docks. "That's perfect then, we could probably go look for that and it would give us any kind of lead." She chuckled a bit. "I'm not sure if Cecilia's little doodle there would be the best thing to go off of."

•Words•

Total
•Status•
MP: 1025/1025
No Buff Active

4/23/13/13
•OOC•

post 1

Spells & Things:

#5Houren Vanadis 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:49 am

Houren Vanadis
"I've been here before. Not as often as you'd think though," he murmured quietly, still loud enough to hear mind you, but probably would have been drowned out by the sound of Winderlin falling onto his backside. The Fire Dragon Slayer decided to ignore it, already knowing full well that the boy was a clumsy sort. There was no foul play involved in his fall, and it likely wouldn't be the first time he'd fall flat on his backside before the quest was done and dusted. With his immense height, Houren looked over the shoulder of whoever happened to be carrying the map at the moment and instantly agreed with Kazumi's assessment that they were never going to find this Captain Seagull if they relied on Cecilia's sub par drawings. As a mage, she was surely first class but the same couldn't be said of her artistic ability.

Houren let out a deep sigh. "God gives, and he takes away," this time the comment was more or less for himself as he announced to the group that there was no benefits for them if they split up, more or less agreeing with whatever it was that Kazumi had said about efficiency. Wordlessly, he began to approach a captain, expecting the rest to follow suit with him.

216/words

#6Shin Sekai 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:08 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin really didn't want to put in a lot of effort in finding the man that should have been waiting for us to arrive as it seemed to the guild masters way of testing his limits or something as having them do a game of hiding and seek was not that helping what so ever "I would much rather just hold up a sign with his name or something...you know to save the time and energy on it?" the idea was a good one but would the others be willing to follow him as it would make his life rather simple in many ways. Shin wasn't the best person to really do anything that called for him to look for actual human beings as he never could tell some people apart when ever he had a whole family meeting/ get together.

He pulled an apple and knife from his bag and split it in two It's way too early for all this I need to sleep some more. the thought was correct as Shin still felt as if he was still in bed or at least wanted to still be in bed but as for being in Hargeon he and his family have stopped by to visit some family friends when he was much younger but the town itself was nothing for him to be wide eyed about or anything. The rose mage chewed on the second apple half as he hopped on top of a box he was standing next to due to all of the back and forth of what to do "Guys why don't we just ask around it's that simple." it was kind of simple enough for him to say that.

292/700

#7Tori Lancaster 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:30 pm

Tori Lancaster
Immediately after Win confirmed Sai's suspicions of some kind of directory for finding the captain, Kazumi and Houren both agreed that splitting up was not in the group's best interest for one reason or another, as well as the master's drawing wasn't anything to go off of to spearhead their search. While the group pondered on how to proceed, Shin of all people proposed to just ask around, which oddly enough seemed the best course of given the current circumstances. "Might as well, Shin. Not like we have any other options at the moment." she shrugged.

She took a couple steps in a random direction before stopping abruptly and turning back around towards the group. "Who knows how to get to where the ships are?" Assuming someone knew and took the lead, she would follow them to wherever their destination lied. Otherwise, the group would find the place sooner or later. Upon arriving, Tori would look around at the dock area and gaze upon all the people running back and forth from ships to shore, bringing cargo in either direction.

"I guess just split up from here and meet back here in about 15 minutes?" she proposed to the group. She figured that the docking area was small enough that everyone could split up from here and not get lost. With as many ships and people about, the whole group would take all day going from person to person if they stuck together. Whether or not her guild mates followed, she would go up to a random man wearing an elaborate hat. "Excuse me, we're looking for Captain Seagull. Could you possibly point him out to me?" she questioned the man. He turned to her and gave her a stern look before pointing to his left. Tori gave a look in that direction before seeing a man with an elaborate beard that looked like the doodle given by the guild master.

She ran back to where the group split along with whoever joined her and gathered the group exclaiming that she found the captain. When she got everyone together, she would lead them to the ship.

561/600

#8Sael Stiel 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:19 am

Sael Stiel
Sael listened intently as the group passed around options how to find this Captain. He agreed with Houren and Kazumi's idea not to split up, goodness knows how long that would take. Shin's idea seemed the most reasonable, and they didn't have to split up to do it. Though. When he thought of it. Looking at how odd a group they were, the cloud mage thought that most would put them out to be something like gang members. Houren with his silver hair especially, and Tori as well, looked and acted much like Sael's ideal of a leader. In the back of his mind he wondered if they've been on group missions before.

"I would think near the sea side? So, the lowest part of town." He shrugged. Though he elected to follow Tori's lead while they searched for the port. From there they split up to search for the captain individually. Sael pouted slightly, still thinking that they were going to stick together. 'Well we did just walk all the way over here together for how long? I guess some space would be nice.' The blue haired teen sighed before splitting down to his part of the search. Opting to take the furthest part of the docking bay.

For a little bit he went about his search with no luck. "Have you seen this man?" The bearded man shook his head. "Oh, thank you anyways." Sael smiled sadly as he waved a goodbye. He had tackled most of the captains on this side of the port so he decided to check up and see how the others were doing.

When he looked up he found a mess of blonde hair that belonged to Tori. She had gathered some of the other mages around here and they seemed to be, somewhat excited? Something was going on that's for sure. Sael jogged back to them as a moderate pace, jumping into a halt when he finally reached them. With a quick salute and dramatic pose he entered the scene. "So, you guys have any luck on your side?"

569/600

#9Winderlin King 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:01 pm

Winderlin King

•Winderlin King•

Winderlin being Winderlin he went out to go find this person like Tori order. It was such a boning task. Asking people left and right. Some people were disgusted with him while others had no clue who he was asking for. Winderlin sighed a bit stressed about the whole thing. He thought about going to the dock but he assume someone was already there and didn't find a real purpose of going there anymore.

Winderlin finally after a minute gave up on asking and stopped at a café to get him  drink. He sat down taking a bit of his donut and drinking his tea looking all sad and moping. Not only did this place bring sad thoughts about his family he also wasn't really doing his job at the moment. Winderlin sighed for the hundredth time before someone cleared their throat. Winderlin say a really sexy boy standing in front of him. Winderlin was speech and wasn't sure on what to do. The boy looked around his age and was just like a god himself. he took a seat in front of me and stared at Winderlin as he stared back. he then went to ask Winderlin what he was here for and they began talking. The guy was also a mage himself and was here on orders. Winderlin began flirting with he boy and he seemed into as well. Minutes went by before Winderlin realized that he was suppose to meet the group.

The boy informed Winderlin that he could find the Captain on the dock and Winderlin smiled and kissed the boy and ran back the meeting spot. He showed up panting. "I know where the man fucker face is. I'm sorry I'm late I was with a boy." Winderlin said. He then realized what he said and wondered how the group was going to take this.

•Words•

Total
•Status•
No Buff Active

(stats)
•OOC•
I swear Tori if you make any jokes about Star I will kill you and yes I know you found him just adding flavor.

Spells & Things:

Template by Kazumi~

#10Kazumi Kiseki 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:27 am

Kazumi Kiseki

•Kazumi Kiseki•

"Tch, are you serious?" Kazumi followed Tori, mostly to scold her. "We Literally just said Don't split up the party." Whether or not Tori actually had a response to this was up to her, but she wasn't really winning any points here. Who ignored their teammates like that? They were supposed to be working together, but now that much of the Party seemed to be going on their own search, Winnie going so far as to Leave the docks, Kazu was forced to accept the fact that they would be working together Separately for a while. But the best part was, there was actually no point! Literally the first Person Tori asked knew exactly where to find seagull, and He was found in a matter of minutes.

"Great, now we have to wait for everyone else to come back from a search rendered moot." Maybe it was the change in environment or the lack of a true good night's sleep, but Kazumi was a little cranky about the whole thing. Noticing this, she took a deep breath and shook her head. "Let's just go talk to Seagull, so that we can go as soon as Everyone gets back. Come on Kira." She led her Fox friend to where the Captain stood, getting his Attention before speaking. "Hi, are you Captain Seagull? We're Fairy Tail mages sent by Cecilia." It was around this time Sael came back, asking Tori if she had had any luck, Clearly not knowing right away that The man Kazumi was talking to was, in fact, the man they were searching for. "Indeed," The man replied, "'Tis I. What's this about being sent here?" Kazumi Turned to Tori, asking if she could hand him the letter before turning back to Seagull as Winnie started showing up a little late. "We need your help getting to Tenrou. Can you aid us?"

•Words•

Total
•Status•
No Buff Active

4/23/13/13
•OOC•

post 2

Spells & Things:

#11Houren Vanadis 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:39 am

Houren Vanadis
The Fire Dragon Slayer watched with cool indifference as their ragtag group of Fairy Tail mages splintered off into even smaller groups in order to try and find this fabled Captain Seagull. He had been under the impression that they had already came to the consensus, as a group, that splitting up was not in anyone's interest, but it seemed like everyone had forgotten all about that. Under more strenuous circumstances, Houren might have spoken out about something but ultimately decided against it, following Tori like a shadow until she had been pointed in the direction of the guildmaster's old friend, who just so happened to be a ship captain.

Once the letter is delivered to Captain Seagull, they would soon be on their way to Tenrou Island and Houren decided that this would be as good a time as any to step up to the plate. He dug into the handbag that Tori was carrying which contained all the care package sent by Cecilia and took the letter out, throwing it over to Captain Seagull to read. There was no need for idle chatter between men; if he read that letter then he would know exactly what it was that this group wanted. He turned to the face the group, or at least the people who had returned from their fruitless searches, before turning back to Captain Seagull who seemed to have acknowledged them with a thumbs up.

"Everyone, get on the boat," Houren said.

462/600

#12Shin Sekai 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin didn't really want to get up and wast energy looking for someone that should have been looking for them that would have made things much easier on the group as a whole but that was all up to the group to make their own choices at the end of the day. The rose mage looked down at his bags as everyone else went off to find the captain or whoever they were supposed to be looking for in this town that could have hidden him in plain sight if they didn't look hard enough. I wonder how Crisp is doing with my parents right about now. he thought allowing the wind to blow his hair to the side of him.

"I just want to hit the beach already man all of this is just stress that I don't want right now." he said as they headed for the ship and soon i'll be able to relax and be careless again. the thought was something that he wanted more than life anything at this point with the amount of time they spent talking about following the what the guild master had left for us. "Guys lets not take forever and a half with this let's go he shouted once he saw the flame mage heading to a ship, Shin quickly grabbed his bags and rushed behind him with a smile on his face.

238/700

#13Tori Lancaster 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:21 pm

Tori Lancaster
After finding the fabled sea captain, Tori noticed that, in her infinite absent-mindedness, a number of her compatriots had followed the ice mage, while others had indeed gone on their own searches of the pier, nearly all of whom had either had looks on their faces or outright vocalized resentment to the idea. She understood since they did all agree not to split up, but at the same time she figured that since the group was all in the docking area, it would not be that big of a deal, a thought that was rendered pointless when Winnie had joined the group later than the rest after meeting a boy. Perhaps the rest of them were right, and they should not have split up to begin with, but it was of no consequence now. They found the captain they needed and it was time to get this show on the road.

Kazumi had asked for clarification followed by asking for his assistance in getting to Tenrou Island. Before he could respond, Houren came from behind and took the note from Cecelia out of Tori's possession and presented it silently to the captain. He looked it over before agreeing with a simple thumbs up as Houren ordered the rest of the group onto the boat. Tori watched the scene silently and wide eyed before she scurried onto the deck of the ship with no hesitation. It seemed Houren was a man of few words, but something about him made those words seem to be nothing to play around with.

-exit-

#14Sael Stiel 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:59 pm

Sael Stiel
The cloud mage gave bepuzzled affections towards his gathering guildmates. It seemed that not many had decided to split up and the main group managed to find their captain before Sael, and a rather flushed looking King, could. Sael himself was a little bright eared in his haste and embarrassment. Apparently his run was unnecessary. "Well sorry for the wait anyways guys." The cloud teen watched solemnly as Houren climbed into the boat, after almost dismissively throwing Master Cecilia's note at the captain that would be guiding them. He gave a quick apology and an equally quick smile as he stepped on to the boat after Houren. Pressing close to his side.

'Perhaps the trip is starting to wear down on everyone, afterall we don't even really know why miss Cecilia sent us down here in the first place do we?' Sael thought somberly. He just hoped he could make a good impression no matter what the outcome was. There were a lot of experienced members here and he didn't want to stick out too much.

His gaze immediately turned to King and sent his a small smile and a wave. 'Oh, just don't be a long trip.'

772/600

-Exit-

#15Winderlin King 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Winderlin King

•Winderlin King•

Winderlin was done. He meet a cute guy and never got the name of who it was so he couldn't see I'm again. This was depressing. He thought today was good but that sucked. Then when he made it back to the group he fell on his face. That was just something he laughed at. I mean it was funny and he couldn't help it. I got upped cleaned his outfit and stood up. Tori had already knew where to go and his information he had was really pointless and he felt stupid and sort of just yeah.

They all walked to the dock and it was weird for Winderlin to be this close to water and not like it. All the men were not good looking and it look and smelled so bad it was sad. This was some what disrespectful to Winderlin in his head. Winderlin kept thing but then they found the Capitan and boarded the boat. Winderlin was happy that they finally were making further in this strange quest they were giving. He sat on the boat and sighed but notice a face. It was a cute boy. No not cute it was a sexy guy. He knew he wasn't going to forget that face and Winderlin blushed a bit.

-Exit Thread-

•Words•

Total
•Status•
No Buff Active

(stats)
•OOC•

Spells & Things:

Template by Kazumi~

#16Kazumi Kiseki 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:24 pm

Kazumi Kiseki

•Kazumi Kiseki•

Kazumi was admittedly startled by Houren more or less ordering everyone to get on the boat. It seemed a bit out of place. Apparently, he was extremely eager to get this over with, though Kazumi could not tell why. Maybe he was nervous? In any case, That was his issue to deal with, assuming an issue existed at all. Kazu herself was just excited to be out on the sea finally. It was a brand new experience for her. After all, the Volcano she used to live next to was not of the tropical variety. Of course, such an excitement was not shared by Kira, who outright refused to get on the boat until Kazu scooped her up and dragged her aboard. "Hey hey, It's okay. The Boat is dry and you can sit below deck the whole time if the water bugs you that much." Kazumi understood the problem, Kira was a fox attuned to fire, so being surrounded by water could not possibly be very appealing to her. "We'll be there before you know it. Onward to Tenrou island!" She exclaimed. Part of the comforting was directed at her companion, of course, but the other part of her noticed that Sai seemed pretty nervous too. This was going to be an interesting trip.

-exit-

•Words•

Total
•Status•
No Buff Active

4/23/13/13
•OOC•

post final

Spells & Things:

#17Houren Vanadis 

Searching Cpt. Seagull (FT Call Quest) Empty Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:40 am

Houren Vanadis
It had taken them a long time, almost an unreasonably amount of time but it looked like they could finally make their way to Tenrou Island where all sorts of adventure was sure to be waiting for them; the ragtag group of Fairy Tail members still had no idea exactly what it was that Cecilia wanted them to fetch for her, but it went without saying that, right now, they would be finding out sooner rather than later. There was a slight numbness as he boarded the ship, suddenly remembering to himself that he was a Fire Dragon Slayer, and one who was as compatible with water as a tuna who was being asked to live on land for a few days. He had no problem with pools or lakes, but the ocean where the nearest piece of land could have potentially have been miles away? Houren could swim for quite a bit before getting tired, but if he was asked to tread water, then he might as well have let himself drown.

"Tenrou Island, huh? Let's keep a look out for pirates," he had said it to no one in particular nor did he think anyone heard him, but he boarded the ship anyways without any complaint.

670/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum