Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something Blue [Quest|Sage]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sage † 

Something Blue [Quest|Sage] Empty Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:04 pm

Sage †
Sage was walking down the streets of Orichidia, he is used to this place now, it is like his own home now. He accepted his first mission from a person named Dex Miller, people said that he is not completely sane due to an accident that happened back in his childhood. Sage pitied him, he was heading to a place that is just around the forest of Orichidia, his client told him to meet him at the edge of the forest. After walking another few miles, Sage could see a tall figure with long curly hair standing at the edge of the forest. Sage greeted him, "Hello,
you must be Dex, Im Sage, Elm Sage. The one that will help you for your request"
he said, telling Dex that he is the one who he called for. "Oh, yes I have been waiting for you." he said, with a voice that Sage couldnt recognize what tone it is. "So why'd you called me for?" Sage asked, wanting to finish this fast, he dont want to stay up all night doing this quest. "I am about to tell this weird story to you." he said while looking right and left making sure that no one is listening, "Ok, last night, I met something weird, it creeps me out actually, I saw a big blue ball hovering on the river,
I think it must be the culprit behind all of my recent quests. We must find it and stop it before it strikes again!"
Sage was left hanging, he didnt understand the part where the big blue ball is the culprit or whatever, but he know that they should do something about the blue ball. Then Sage realized that he is in fear, he heard it, a slight tone of fear in his voice, even people who is not sane can get scared too. Sage realized that it is now dark, the sun has set and glimmering stars covered the sky. It was beautiful, Sage wanted to see more, but he couldnt he have to focus on the quest. "Let's go to the river and settle this quickly.", Dex was spacing out before that, then he remembered back that he have to lead Sage to the river. "Oh yes, yes, come, follow me, and dont make any move and watch your step, there might be traps!" Dex warned Sage about an unlikely thing, Sage sighed, Dex was literally avoiding the ground by tip toeing and jumping from tree to tree. He is like a child, innocent and cheerful. When they arrived at the river, Sage could see nothing but the reflection of the moon on the clear river, the sound of the river moving filled Sage's ear, he think that it could be a nice place to settle in. Then when he glimpse a little to the left, he could see something unordinary, a big ball, that was glowing in blue were hovering on the river.

WC: 501

#2Sage † 

Something Blue [Quest|Sage] Empty Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:05 am

Sage †
The blue ball was spinning beautifully, Sage was attracted to its spinning, it was like seeing a magnificent dancing. The blue glow was also attracting Sage to draw closer to it. It seems like Sage couldn't think or act on its own now, all he think about and want to do was touching the blue ball. Sage took a step forward, getting closer to the blue ball as he took more step towards the blue ball, he cant see anything else except for the blue ball, he couldnt even feel Dex's presence even tho he is just behind him and usually, Sage could feel a soul's presence easily. When Sage was face to face with the blue ball, he raise his hand, trying to reach the blue ball, touching it with his bare hands. He was partially afraid of it but he desired it so badly that he put aside his own fear. His hand was a millimetre away from the blue ball, then his hand touches the blue ball, he couldnt feel it much, but a vision came to him, like he was dreaming, he saw a face he havent seen for a long time, the face who cared so much about him, the face that thought him the magic that he wield until now, the face he saw was his loved grandmother. Then without any warning, the blue ball send a strong force outwards, pushing Sage outwards, he flew and landed at the end of the river, luckily there were no big rocks, Sage was injured at his forehead and his elbow, a wound can be seen there, and it hurts so much that he was having a hard time standing up, then he remembered that Dex was with him, he look around, searching for the man who bring him here. Then he could see Dex laying on the ground not far from him, it seems like he was knocked out. Sage uses all of his might and stood up. Then Sage walk towards Dex, every step made his wound felt worse, but when he saw Dex's wound it was far more worst than his. Sage transformed part of his leg into a dryad's but was hidden underneath his cloth, it made his legs stronger. Sage carried Dex, his back supporting Dex's right body part. Then when he carried Dex out of the forest, he could see someone he recognize before, someone that helped him a lot when he entered the city. It was Dacol Lubex, one of the important people in Orichidia. When Dacol noticed them, he ran towards them and helped Sage to carry Dex, "What happened?" Dacol asked Sage, curious about what happened. "Ill tell you when we reach the hospital.". They arrived at the hospital, Dex lying on the hospital's bed and Sage has finished telling Dacol what really happened. Then when Dex woke up, Sage worried if he is still ok or not, it seems like he is fine and not injured that bad as the nurse have cured it. Sage's wound has also healed, but the nurse acted weird when he saw Sage's blood. Sage was afraid that his secret will  be uncovered, so he left quickly, but before that Dex paid him for helping him out. Then he left the hospital and walk straight to bed.

WC: 557

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum