Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feed The Fish [Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Káilètte † 

Feed The Fish [Mission] Empty Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:21 pm

It wasn't long since the day she turned into whatever she was. Her mind was still collecting on the fact that she wasn't human and this time it was an absolute fact. Arisa was relieved that she was able to turn her six wings into a tattoo onto her back. It was really painful, but it was worth to be able to blend in. Her eyes were the same as they were last time, but everything else was different. She was taller, her chest was rather larger as well as other portions of her body, yet they were in the right places. Her flawless light-olive skin was shining by the light of the holy sun that was shining towards her. Her eyes were like the blasting vibrant horizon that has the sun at the bottom and it's darker the more up you look. Her hair was long to where it touches her rump. You were chosen ~Was she chosen? By who though? She was unsure, but for now, she could feel her stomach growling. Her eyes looked forward and to the right to see some interesting cafe of some sort. 'Never seen this place before...' she thought calmly. Her facial expression was sweet and soft, but she was trying to act calm as well to pretend she was alright - to be casual. She was wearing a light pink crop-top with her right sleeve more down to the edge of her shoulder, black jeans with some cuts and black hiking boots that were simply tied. Over her top was a leather fitted jacket with waist wraps. Her jacket was closed, but the opening of the top revealed some of her chests in a V-shape manner.

She remembered the last time she wore this outfit on such a day that was nice. Slowly she walked in the shop to go look at what they have. 'Maybe they'll have something I never tried or something I really like.' she would wonder and guess, tilting her head a little to look at the sign. She towered over more people than she used to as her old height was rather short. How will he feel about this? As her mind wandered she would then order at an instant the counter-man or woman would ask. ''I'll take a Cinna-bonbon and a cup of vanilla-coco latte.'' she spoke in her soft-sweet tone that had her random yet usual accent. The person nodded, gave her name on a paper and then turned around to sit somewhere to wait. Her eyes widened and heart jumped as she looked to see who it was. Is it really him?' she wondered in her girly-like soft tone. She felt shy, Arisa wasn't sure on how to engage as her anxiety was starting to get to her. Slowly she walked forward and stopped a couple feet away from him. Beatings of her heart were hitting her chest like some hammer. Her hands held her own against her pelvis as her face was lightly painted with pink blush. ''It's good to see you again... May I sit here?'' she tried to speak up loud enough for him to hear her as she was choking on her words. Her eyes would look towards his same dark hair and waited to see his dark beautiful eyes that felt deep. ' That's what happened anyway.

552/1000

#2Káilètte † 

Feed The Fish [Mission] Empty Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:22 pm

She would change her mind though and walk towards the place where she had to go to feed some fish with that girl. It felt like only yesterday she was there to help take care of them for a day. Very soon if not later she would then see some books on the shelf that looked different or interesting to read. Slowly she got up as she looked at the fishes which were looking at her and saw her leave them. Arisa would grab a book and sat back down and once in a while her golden brown eyes would stare right back at the water instead of the large words that the book had. A small smile would appear on her lips as she read all the kids of fishes that lived around here and even the ones that were so far away. She wondered if there were any fishes from her Country in this book, but she obviously wouldn't know till she read more of the book. Slowly upon each page they were about fishes in this Country of Fiore. She would then turn around and see the woman nod. ''Alright I think that is it. Thank you for keeping me company and all that. You did well it seems. Glad I left it to you then.'' she would say and laugh.

Finally, at the warehouse, she would knock softly and then harder. ''HELLO?!'' she yelled in her girl-like voice and knocked even harder. The door would open and sighed, fitting into the small space that was open. She would walk on the cement floor and look around. ''It's all dusty in here. Geez. No one cleans?'' she spoke to herself and then looked to see a note that had 'Grab this and meet me here.' and had a name on it. ''OH that place.'' she spoke and then walked towards that direction. Her eyes looked around and saw the woman. ''Raina?'' she questioned and tilted her head. ''Oh yes. Over here.'' the woman spoke and smiled, grabbing the fish food. Cosmiare would sit next to her as she watched the fishes swim, waiting for the food. ''So cute! Fishy fishy fishy, you shall be my squishy once more.~'' she teased sweetly with a giggle. The water was down low enough so she couldn't kick the actual water, but even if it wasn't, she wouldn't mind the feeling of the fishes going against her feet. Fish were gentle in her opinion as she would watch them quietly. The two would talk a little as she would feed the fishes. Sometimes even getting up to follow. Finally, it was getting darker as she would thank Arisa for helping. After that, she would leave with the reward at hand. Her eyes looked up at the sky as she saw that the rain that was here that one day was far passed. She wondered how Jeeroy was doing since he was there for her. It wasn't often that someone is there for you... mostly when you're differently than someone else.

1066/1000

-EXIT-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum