Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Rare] Samehada

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jyu 

on Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Name: Samehada
Slot: Weapon
Type: Large Sword
Class: Rare
Element: None
Damage: Base Strength +35
Durability: 2x S-rank
Details:

• Length: 2 Meter
  • Handling: 2 Hand (1 Hand at 50 Strength)
  • Description: Though mostly wrapped in bandages, Samehada's construction is atypical in that its actual blade is comprised from a series of downward-facing scales running along the entirety of its length until its hilt, at the base of which is a small skull. Samehada grows larger in proportion to the amount of mana it absorbs, causing its scales to become so long that they ultimately resemble shark fins and its mouth, located at the tip of the blade, to become even more pronounced. Keeping Samehada wrapped in bandages apparently helps to inhibit this growth to a certain extent. As the blade is made up of scales, it inflicts injuries through shredding or shaving what it comes into contact with, rather than just cutting the object in question. This flaying effect is similar to a shark's skin, hence the sword's name.

Requirements:

• None

Perk:

• Samehada's Hunger: Samehada shares a symbiotic relationship with its wielder. Although it continually consumes the mana of its owner, its largest meals come from fights, wherein it absorbs the mana of the opposition instead. Such an ability allows Samehada to literally slice through an opponent's spell. When physically hurting another person (not touching), the amount of damage done with Samehada equal to what it would be if it were a spell is reduced from the opponent but halved. It does not go to the user, but to Samehada itself.
  • Samehada's Greed: Samehada reduces 100 mana per turn from whoever holds its hilt, but this amount gets reduced based on how much it has drained from another person via physical damage mana drain. This means that is someone does A-rank damage to another user, Samehada will eat up 100 mana (cause half of A-rank damage is B-rank damage, which is 100 mana if it were a spell) and not eat anything from whoever hold its hilt for the following turn.
  • Samehada's Lust: Samehada can eat up a spell, but the user must hit the spell with Samehada and it costs equal mana to what the spell cost. This latter ability can only be used once per 3 posts.

#2Vance 

on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:20 am

You're mine now.

#3Seira 

on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:23 am

Erebus has purchased Samehada at a cost of 250,000 Jewels.

#4Seira 

on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:22 pm

Samehada is for sale again.

#5Kon 

on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:40 am

I am purchasing this.

"Being of Evil, Blight on the world the time is nigh for your demise. Hear me and fear me, for I will be the bringer of your end. ~ Konstantin Sokolov, Demon Raid!
#6Snowflake 

on Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:34 am

Kon has purchased Samehada.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum