Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grinding in Hargeon

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rishi Namatzu 

Grinding in Hargeon Empty Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:37 am

Rishi Namatzu
I need some people to help me with my grinding spree in Hargeon, i'm getting points and trying to quest with people so i'm open to anyone who wants to help. thanks guys!

Rishi~

Grinding in Hargeon Untitled_drawing
#2Stella Grace 

Grinding in Hargeon Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:56 pm

Stella Grace
I can post! Although I don't know what grinding spree means, I assume it has something to do with word counts. anyway, if this is still open please link me, and also tell me what you want me to do.

#3Atlas Prime 

Grinding in Hargeon Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:56 pm

Atlas Prime
I'm down too if you want

#4Rishi Namatzu 

Grinding in Hargeon Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:04 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Stella Grace wrote:I can post! Although I don't know what grinding spree means, I assume it has something to do with word counts. anyway, if this is still open please link me, and also tell me what you want me to do.

Atlas Prime wrote:I'm down too if you want

thanks a bunch this helps a lot. So either we could do a quest together or do a social. Either or i'm not picky. All I have to say is if we do end up doing a social, you have to be able to shoot them out fast, as I am trying to get as many points as I can as fast as I can. It also benefits you as you are also getting points really fast as well. Again thanks for your help!

Rishi~

#5Stella Grace 

Grinding in Hargeon Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:18 pm

Stella Grace
I say quest all the waaay!!! Preferably with monsters and everything lol, I don't know much about questing so you two pick whichever one you like!

#6Atlas Prime 

Grinding in Hargeon Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Atlas Prime
We can either do all 3 of us I guess for a social, or we can split it up if we are going for points or stuff. Stella you wont have any quests with monsters until you hit C-rank atleast. You can though do social with "fake" monsters though

#7Stella Grace 

Grinding in Hargeon Empty Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Stella Grace
*cries* I am so sorry having to slow you guys down, I really wanted to do the quest with monsters and stuff, but if this slows you down, you two have the monster quest without me. I will try to get to C rank as fast as I can! (how do I do that btw?) also, Atlas can we have a social thread? or like a mock training thread with fake monsters?

#8Atlas Prime 

Grinding in Hargeon Empty Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Atlas Prime
Its not problem. I understand if you are busy in life. To get to C-rank it will take 10 D-ranks to do, unless you buy an experience potion. And sure, we can do either or. If you want, you can make a topic for what you want to do and I'll join it

#9Rishi Namatzu 

Grinding in Hargeon Empty Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Stella Grace wrote:*cries* I am so sorry having to slow you guys down, I really wanted to do the quest with monsters and stuff, but if this slows you down, you two have the monster quest without me. I will try to get to C rank as fast as I can! (how do I do that btw?) also, Atlas can we have a social thread? or like a mock training thread with fake monsters?

Haha it's alright i'm D rank as well so no monster fighting for me either.

1. I want to let you know that if you are planning to do things that involve fighting get those spells done (not sure if you have them done yet but just a heads up)

2. You need to complete 10 D rank quests to move up to C rank. I have only done 2 so far going on to 3 right now so after I finish the quest with Atlas I would be happy to do one with you.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum