Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hargeon Socials

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Erebus2 

Hargeon Socials Empty Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Erebus2

I wanna rp and rack up points so if anyone wants to casually rp or spar lets do it!

#2Stella Grace 

Hargeon Socials Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Stella Grace
Hi there! I am free to RP if this is still open, I can do casual or PVE since I don't really know how the combat system in this site works yet. If this is still open let me know!

#3Lee Nakamura 

Hargeon Socials Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Lee Nakamura
I am always up for a little RP

Hargeon Socials Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#4Stella Grace 

Hargeon Socials Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:33 pm

Stella Grace
Um...that's great! I'm not the owner of the thread, but is there a region that you would prefer? And what kind of plot/setting, fighting monster or exploration sounds ok to you?

#5Lee Nakamura 

Hargeon Socials Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Lee Nakamura
I am kinda stuck in hargeon. I can type up the thread if you want to save you the time. Or if you want to start it be my guest. I personally dont really care how you start it as long as you make it interesting :D

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#6Stella Grace 

Hargeon Socials Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:54 pm

Stella Grace
you start the thread and I will try to make it interesting! Don't worry, I'm used to narrating stories and random encounters by now lol.

#7Lee Nakamura 

Hargeon Socials Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:57 pm

Lee Nakamura
Haha thats fine by me XD

Character Sheet
#8Lee Nakamura 

Hargeon Socials Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Lee Nakamura

Character Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum