Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noble Reconstruction [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shura Ranzu † 

Noble Reconstruction [Solo] Empty Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:10 am

Shura Ranzu †
The alarm went off suddenly awaking the blue haired man from a deep slumber. One that he was having quite the nightmare. One that made him sweat even though the air was blasting a blizzard in his apartment. He was breathing deeply, afraid of what he saw. The head’s of his dead parents and laughter. Maniacal laughter that erupted from a horde of warriors. The Ranzu family had finally reaped what it sowed. Looking over at the alarm he tapped it to make it turn off. He sat on the side of his bed with his face in his hands. Trying to quell the anger and sorrow that filled him. People would have called him edgey for feeling like this but who wouldn’t? It was natural to feel a certain kind of way after being put through a traumatic experience like that. After taking a moment to gather himself he stood up, from the bed and threw the cover to the side. Making his way into the bathroom he found himself looking at the tired man in the mirror. Everytime he has this nightmare his body rejects the idea of sleep. Maybe this whole conquest thing was not about ambition, but to find peace in his heart.

He looked over at the lacrima that served as a medium for the radio was sitting idle. He tapped it. The first thing that came on was a somber tone to reflect his mood.

After the radio snapped on he turned the shower head on and flicked off his shorts. He did not give the water a chance to become warm. The cold water was a wake up call to him. He did not have time to pity himself. The water did it’s job as the music played. He closed his eyes for a moment and felt the music resonate with him. Minutes passed by and he was sitting at the table eating some multicolored cereal. One that was filled with various marshmallows and such. His mask and clothing were sitting on the table in front of him. Believe it or not, Shura took time to make sure his clothes were cleaned on the regular. To alleviate the stress of having to constantly wash every night he had the same outfit made five times. That way he just had to toss the old one in the wash and bring out a new one. He only kept the same mask and made it a routine too clean on a day to day basis. He looked at the clock and saw what time it was. He ran into the bathroom to finish getting ready. Brushing his teeth and pressing his hair down to wear a doo-rag. He got up early today because he took multiple jobs on this day so he was gonna have his hands full.

The attire he wore today was akin to the one he wore the day before. A vest with no shirt, shorts but this time he wore basketball sneakers. All while keeping his ceramic mask on. He left his apartment and made his way over to the first task.

527/1000

#2Shura Ranzu † 

Noble Reconstruction [Solo] Empty Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:10 am

Shura Ranzu †
He left the house and made his way over to the first job. It was a reconstruction job he signed up for the day before. Leaving his apartment he walked down the streets of Hargeon, listening for the sounds of construction to radiate through the air. It was not long before he found the scene where he was to be working today. Men in hard hats walked around the area working on their task in front of them. Shura walked onto the scene ready to work today. He was looking for the foreman, a individual who oversaw this entire project as a whole. It wasn’t long before he found the man who placed the advert up on the bounty board in the public area.

Reign Valystasia, a man of nobility. Well known in this region of Fiore, sadly his parents also passed away when he was young. He spent his time trying to rebuild his family’s legacy. Shura could relate with this man more than Reign could ever know. Approaching the well dressed man in a hardhat. He spoke to signal his arrival. “Hi, here looking for the job posted in the square.”

Not looking up from the table that had a blueprint on it Reign spoke. “Thanks for coming, we can most likely finish today. Thanks for coming.” He finally looked up and saw the masked man. He did not judge the man who came to work for him. Any form of help was welcome in his eyes. He had much to build to return his name to it’s former glory. “What do you need me to do boss?”

“Your job for this is to move some lumber to the needed places for the folks to put them in the correct areas.” Reign responded. Shura nodded and began to complete his task. Of course he was not alone in this and large men joined him. A larger individual handed over a hard hat as a precaution. The large man smiled and spoke. “You should wear this, gotta make sure everyone is safe around here while working.”

Shura nodded but declined the hat. “I appreciate it but I don’t need it really.” He knocked on his mask that covered his entire head. It made a thunk noise every time he tapped it. “I think I got myself covered. I thank you for caring about my well being.” The burly man in a white tank top nodded and put the helmet away. “Let’s get to work then my masked friend.” The few men assigned to this job took their time moving things around the area to make sure they did not hurt themselves. Lifting with their legs and not their backs was a requirement. It would be a shame if they hurt themselves in the long run.

It took roughly four hours, putting the clock at high noon. After completing his task Shura was drenched in sweat. Reign awarded him and sent him off on his merry way. Shura did not care to stick around all day for this work. Just for the simple task given to him. Not too mention he wasn’t a builder. He was a fighter.

1055/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum