Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad Publicity

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Anton Lacroix 

Bad Publicity Empty Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:02 pm

Anton Lacroix
"That damn Enil!" Mitya muttered as he took another swig of booze from ebhind the bar, not exactly something a bartender should do while on the job, but it was apparently something Mitya was known for, and for some reason was still able to keep the place running despite that. "All of that success and it goes to his head! "Oh Mitya, you need some help? I have a couple of pointers for you." Bah! Damn bastard's rubbing it in! I just know he's laughing behind that fake smile of his!"

"Erm, sir? What does this have to do with me?"

Mitya paused and looked at the timid, yet rather well dressed young man sitting in the bar. Normally Anton wasn't one to frequent such places such as this, but he had heard Mitya was looking for someone to help him with something. He arrived, only to be greeted with the man's drunken rambling. Mitya slammed the bottle down. "I want you to get over there and drive out some of his business! Start a fight, be a pest, I don't care how. Just get men out of that prick's place, and over here! Got it?"

Anton was unsure about this. Stealing from an ex-girlfriend was one thing, nobody got hurt after all, but intentionally causing trouble? As a thief, he wasn't really thrilled to be drawing attention to himself. But he needed the money after all. So all he could do with give a small nod. Mitya smirked. "Good, now get over there! I can hear all the excitement going on over there as we speak!"

----*^*----

Enil's bar was indeed packed. Good music was playing, the people were having a good time, overall it was just a good atmosphere. And it was Anton's job to ruin it. How though was something Anton was having trouble with. Amongst all the crowds of people, Anton couldn't help but feel small. But putting on his mask would make things rather...weird, especially when he started causing trouble. Despite his profession, he wasn't a bad person. He didn't like causing trouble for the sake of it, especially to people who didn't deserve it. But he needed that money.

Well...I gotta do something.

He let out a sigh and was just about to making a move, when a rather rowdy patron bumped into the back of him. Anton's arms flung out to try and keep balance, but ultimately failed and ended up falling noisily to the ground. His hand lashed out to grab something to stop his descent. He grabbed onto something soft and as he fell there was a sharp tear. Anton hit the ground hard. The red head groaned as he tried to pull himself back to his feet. It was only then did he notice that the room had gone quiet. Slowly he looked to see what he had grabbed onto.

It was a woman's dress, which was now ripped and showing certain...erm...parts of her. The woman in question was standing there, shocked for a second before letting out a brief second before screaming and moving to cover herself. Anton's face went bright red as he tried to scrambled away. "I-I'm so sorry Miss! I-I'll pay for the repairs I-!" "HEY!" Anton blanched when a large man, clearly drunk and pissed off, approached him, "What the hell do you think you're doing to my girlfriend!?" Anton paled. Oh great. As if things weren't bad enough. "I'm sorry, it was a complete accident! I tripped and-waititwasanACCIDEEEEEEEENT!" The man suddenly grabbed Anton by the collar, lifted him up and launched him across the room, sending him crashing into a couple of patrons. What followed was a rather unceremonious beatdown as the drunken man began to beat poor Anton black and blue. Anton had only been saved from further mutilation by the fight being broken up by the owner, Enil. The large drunk and his still mortified girlfriend left the establishment in a huff. Unofurtatnely, despite his severe beating, Anton didn't get much sympathy from Enil either, who had him carried out and dumped onto the street for causing such a fuss in his bar. Were all people in Orchidia jerks?

Though it seemed that Anton's efforts had not been in vain. It seemed the 'fight had caused a number of Enil's patrons to leave, and had all migrated over to Mitya's bar, which was now in full swing. Well, at least he managed to get the job done, even if it was accidentally and resulted in a LOT of pain for poor Anton. In order to prevent suspicion (and in the case that big man and his girlfriend were inside), Anton proceeded to limp around the back of the bar, knocking on the back door to try and meet up with Mitya. The man, drunk and happy to see his little plan had worked, had handed Anton his money before slamming the door in his face. No calling for medical attention, not even seeing if he was ok, despite his beat up appearance. Nothing!

Anton was becoming more and more convinced the people of Orchidia were assholes.

Word count: 864

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum