Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nastasya 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:50 am

Nastasya
With one last brush through her hair, she got out of her room. There were still many things to consider but there were also a few things of her mind right now. So she decided to go and do some sightseeing. Perhaps she would get some of her memories back as well. She doubted it as she had never been in Orchidia after her eighteent and before that the chance was small, now that she found out that her hometown was Magnolia. She doubt if her mother would let a baby demon run around and skip around in other towns. So she was sure she wouldn't just collapse and faint on the streets. It had rained all day yesterday after her arrival but now the sun was shining. There were still some small puddles on the street but easy to miss.

She stared at the church, didn't plan to enter it. She had heard Chelvaric about a church and looked at it, it might be this one. She checked some shops and so walked on to see more of the city. She walked past a manor that looked rather dark and empty and passed another one that looked beautiful. She couldn't remember her house and she didn't really need one as long as she had enough jewels to stay in inns. She stared at the manor, she had no idea who owned it but she was wondering about her own house. It would never be that big, it would be an appartment for her alone for maybe two who would know at this moment.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#2Káilètte † 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Rolling all about in the house (not literally) she would make sure everything as aligned. She didn't want to leave the manor till everything was in order. She had to keep this manor tidy or else it'd look like it was in runes like Nas' manor. She remembered Nas as her friend. She was the first person that she met when she arrived here in Fiore... Her heart felt like sinking since she never heard from her again after that incident at Odin's bar. Her facial expression would be like a stone face of nothing as she was acting all calm. Today she wore a corset of red and black that hooked to a ring in the middle of her chest that went to a laced choker. Her pants were black and like leggings as over it was a black skirt that stopped at her thighs. For her shoes she wore dress flat shoes that were also black.

Down the stairs she would go, checking her bag to make sure she had everything. Her golden brown eyes looked at her jewels and items that she knew she needed. ''I have everything.... I think.'' she spoke to herself softly as she would then hit the bottom of the stairs. Her head looked forward to then let go of her bag to grab the door handle that was shaped as a tiger and closed it after exiting. Slowly she walked as she did not want to use all of her energy and walked out of her gate. Her mind was obviously else where as she would then bump into someone who was familiar...

#3Nastasya 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:40 pm

Nastasya
Alice decided to move on. She checked her blue demin coloured ankle boots and thanks to that didn't look exactly where she was looking as she was simply thinking again. She seemed to tend to do that a lot lately, which was strange as she normally would just do things. There was a whole list of her simply doing things without thinking. It would give her a permanent headache if she would go on. So without looking up she bumped into someone, luckily for the both of them they didn't collide hard enough to either fall, a forlorn step backward was enough or so.

She shook her head and tried to focus back on what was happening here and now,"Oh I'm sorry." she said blinking rapidly and her cat ears that had been flat on her head because of the bump, were now perked upright as she recognized her friend Arisa immediately. "Oh. Hi Arisa." she said surprised to find her friend in Orchidia as well as coming from the big manor that was here. She let her eyes scan her friend up and down, last time they saw each other they went shopping in Era. Now look at her coming all out of this fancy looking house. Did she own it? She was nicely dressed and Alice would believe that it were possible designer clothes or so. She felt a little bit lost in her plain old black jeans, her white with black striped tee and her black leather jacket, which she hadn't worn in a long time. It wasn't perhaps the weather for it but she didn't felt well enough to go out without it. "Well it's been a long time since I saw you."

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#4Káilètte † 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Her eyes opened as she would see who she bumped into. Her heard was slowly processing of who she was as her memory was trying to remember. Her hair was orange, so orange like that jewel she liked. Her eyes so soft yet fierce when they want to be. The woman knew her name and there it should've been enough, but alas it wasn't. Her head tilted in a confused way as her eyes looked into hers. She was someone she knew, right? Of course she was, why would the girl know her name? Arisa would smile softly and waved simply by putting her right hand up. ''Hai. How have you been?'' she would say casually as if she did totally remember her. Wh didn't she remember her? It was driving her crazy. As Arisa was trying to remember, small little pictures in her memory would start to flash in her brain as if it was some movie. ''Alice.'' she would whisper ghostly from her breath. ''It's so nice to see you.'' she spoke softly and smiled some more. ''What are you doing out in these parts? On a stroll?'' she would say once more in her sweet tone. She was just curious as she was always curious...

#5Nastasya 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:23 pm

Nastasya
At first Alice smiled with a little frown as if it was that Arisa didn't know her or didn't seem interested until she said her name and Alice shook her head, it had been too long. Or well it sounded very much like her name but it was too soft to hear. Her cat ears didn't catch more sounds or so, they made listening in easier but that was just a bonus for not being blocked by her long orange hair. They were perched upright and twisted with the interest in seeing Arisa again.

"Oh yeah. Just on a stroll. I arrived yesterday, during that downpour so since the weather cleared up I thought it might be smart to see more of the city." She said with the same happy smile. Her eyes darted from Arisa to the manor, "You, live there?" she asked lingering on the question because it felt rude to ask. It was a great house, she thought about having her own again but that were worries for another time. "I have never been in Orchidia before." she said to get back to the question about her stroll, "So I was curious to how it looked like."

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#6Káilètte † 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:37 pm

Arisa looked at her and wondered on about her stroll or walk. Where was she going? What was she going to do? She was super curious about it all till she answered. Soon enough the answer was clear as she told her that it was to see the rest of the city/town. Orchidia was an alright town... There was her manor, the guildhall of the guild she was now apart of and well... that was about it in her opinion. She didn't care much for anything else. Her golden brown eyes would look at her with proper eye contact as she listened to her till the end. Alice seemed curious though about the manor in which was her. Giggling softly and smiling she would nod her head, ''Yes it is. I don't really stay in it that much nor do anything with it. Rarely I stay in Orchidia.'' she would start saying and then really looked at her manor. ''Possibility that I might just sell it or turn it into something.'' she would say and her smile would disappear.

She thought she would find who she was and her memories within that manor, but the only thing with anything was the book she had in her hand all along. Slowly she would turn her head to look at Rose and smiled. ''Do you wanna go shopping with me?'' she would say and smile again so it didn't look like she was in any pain emotionally nor mentally. ''Maybe food and such afterwards. It's been awhile since we last spoke.'' she would say, tilting her head with a cheerful smile.

#7Nastasya 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:32 am

Nastasya
Alice followed Ana her eyes as she turned to look at the manor. Man what she would do with such a thing, perhaps having one was boring, "It sounds like the perfect thing for huge parties. If you like parties that is." she could imagine balls and dancing in beautiful dresses and guys in great tux and for a moment she thought about how she would look like in a ballgown and what the colour would be to fit with her hair.. dark green perhaps? Would Konstantin like it? Would he come, she had seen him in at tux, she had definitely not minded that. "Oh it sounds so romantic." she muttered out loud without noticing she did before she quickly snapped out of her daydream and turned to Ana, "I bet it's more fun to daydream about it than actually have one." she quickly mentioned to wave away her stupid comment.

"So if you rarely stay here you must been all over Fiore. What's your favourite town?" She looked a bit more and stared at the empty one on the other side before she turned back to look to Ana, "Oh sure. Shopping is always fun." It might ease the mood from the last couple of days that she had as well as the stress factor. "I like that idea, it sounds like a great plan." She would turn completely back to Ana and ask her if she would go on and show her the great shops in Orchidia.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#8Káilètte † 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Arisa would calmly and patiently listen as she would stare into Alice's eyes. They were so pretty as they shined. Not only that, they were like her favorite drink, Orange juice. She would nod, listening to her talk about it would be nice to have some dance in there or something like that. Her head turned to look at the manor and tried to imagine it. She did have a ball-like room with a chandelier and all that jazz. Would anyone even join? She wondered about this and then wondered if she should make some type of party. ''I see...'' was all she spoke, but it was super quiet.

She snapped out of it as she would be asked about her favorite place since she traveled so much. ''Mmm?'' she questioned real quick and then turned towards Alice to give her full attention. ''Well... That would have to be Hargeon due to the beaches. It'd be lovely to have some wedding or something like that there. At night. Full moon and stars.'' she started to drift off in some daydream, but then shook her head. ''Ha, sorry....'' she would say sweetly and smiled. ''Shall we go?'' she would say and then started to walk away from her Manor. She wondered then on what type of clothes to shop at. She did have some huge store with expensive clothes such as dresses even that her mother (Kuriana) designed before disappearing. Maybe it would be fun to show her around there. ''Anything specific you want to shop for, Alice?'' she questioned.

#9Nastasya 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Nastasya
Alice asked what Ana her favourite place was and she told her a little about Hargeon, another place where she had never been. She frowned a little as she wondered how beaches would be. She would have enjoyed that, when she was human. Now the idea of being close to water wasn't something she looked foward to. She tried to prevent her ears from laying flat on her head but it was possible, but they perched up real quick when she heard Ana daydream about a wedding at a beach and she stared back at the manor and thought about it herself and got a very red blush on her cheeks. She never thought of such things, but she grinned as Ana snapped out of it, "Hehe, I assume things are going well with your boyfriend?" She remembered how they stumbled on the topic back in Era.

She followed Ana with a nod as she asked if they should go. She smiled, it was good to see her friend again. Alice thought what she wanted to show for as Ana asked, "Hmm it's been a while, generally shopping seems fine. But a nice new outfit would be a good opportunity now." she said, she hadn't planned anything special yet but it could always happen.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#10Káilètte † 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Arisa would walk slowly, hips swaying as her long beautiful purple hair would sway left and right right with them. She wondered on where to start, but as she was thinking that she was asked a question. It was about her own boyfriend which was Maarschalk. She didn't go into too much detail with Alice when it came to information about her boyfriend. her gold en brown eyes would look at her in question about her own. She didn't know his name to be exact as they had to separate when it came to that little detail. ''We're alright. We're not bad so that's good. Someday probably later we'll be more, but that's a little soon to hope such a thing.'' she would say softly and calmly like sweet-royalty. ''What about yours? You forgot to tell me his name.'' she would giggle sweetly and smiled. Arisa was curious. It could be someone she knew possibly. Her eyes would soon catch the large two story store with windows. In front were very expensive dresses on one side on tall doll-like objects as the other side was two outfits. ''Shall we go in then?'' she questioned. As soon as they would go in they would be 'blinded' by light as this place was very expensive. It was why the manor was here, the main base was indeed here.

#11Nastasya 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:45 pm

Nastasya
Alice frowned a little, but not in a way that she was worried or angry or so. It was with a little pout as she thought about what Ana had just answered. Apparently relationships were much more complicated than she thought. Was she doing something wrong? Her eyes travelled to the road ahead to see if she could see the inn where they stayed and shrugged her jacket a little closer to her body as she felt a bit worried about her own capability, but she quickly shook her head. If something had gone wrong, he would have said so. She vaguely remembered that Ana had made some sort of comment that she doubted someone was interested in her but it was about a guy back then, considering Alice her question it should still be the same person. She had never caught a name, "Who knows. Only time will tell." she said until the question was turned to her and her cheeks flushed a bright red again, she was never going to be good at this was she.

Before she could tell Ana, she was brought into a shop that looked extremely expensive. And here she had just thrown her money into an armour. She stared with her mouth a little open and tried to focus on Ana instead on the clothing, "Well, we are very good I guess. First big fight but we totally made up. Oh and ehm.. his name is Konstantin." She smiled when she said his name, and even though the laying low, Ana was her friend. they had so much fun in Era, the last time they met.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#12Káilètte † 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:00 pm

Her ears were paying attention to Alice and her words as Alice seemed to be a good friend. They were friends, right? Her thought became negeative about the whole thing since things don't usually last long. Something was reminded though as she thought of friends, Fye. She died somehow and someday she will find out. She wanted to take revenge and she has yet to really tell Waylon. How was he going to take it? They were friends and he cared about her...She failed to save her. People from her Country came probably and later... Someday she will go after them.

'Destroy them.' spoke the dark voice.

Her head shook as Arisa's attention went back to Alice and then heard the name. ''Mmmm... Wonder if it's the same one I know.'' she spoke softly and looked forward with her golden shining brown eyes. Her hands would look at the price tags. 'Same as ever....' she thought and then saw a worker come up. ''Welcome to our famous clothes line.'' she started all snotty like as she looked at Alice as if she wore rags. ''Is there a problem?'' Arisa asked, cocking an eyebrow at her. ''Aaaah~ If it isn't our favorite child of hers.'' a man spoke in a rather fluent accent that was related to French. He came to shake Arisa's hand in which she would accept politely. ''Ah...yes. I'm here to shop for me and my friend. I think your worker has a problem with judging a book.'' she spoke disgusted as Arisa glared darkly at the woman who was rude to Alice. The shop keeper (male) looked nervous and nodded. ''Y-yes, I'll take care of that. Please enjoy. I'm sure you'll love how well I kept up with the styles and store. A new order came in by the Country of Sin.'' he spoke and then nodded the girl who was rude to leave. It looked like she was about to cry, but show business and business. She didn't need someone who judged people in this store of her mothers. ''Alright Alice.~ I'll pay for whatever.'' she smiled happily as if Arisa's whole personality was the usual nice calm one. Finally Arisa would start walking around the shop.

#13Nastasya 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Nastasya
Alice looked at Ana, she was one step behind so she couldn't see her face at this moment. as she looked forward and she simply didn't understand how she would say it like that. She also had the feeling Ana hadn't immediately recognized her but she was sure that it might be just Ana being busy, it wasn't like she expected everyone to show up all the time too and who knows, maybe Ana was bad with names as well and it had been a long time ago that they saw each other. She shrugged and let it happen, it still didn't mean that people would know each other immediately. Not that she ever had met another Konstantin. Alice was probably a much more common name. Not that she ever met an Alice either.. wait that wasn't true, in Marigold, the actress.

She was quickly shaken out of her thoughts when someone looked at her as if she was something rather disgusting and she simply couldn't stand why they would be in this store. It wasn't like she couldn't afford it but she had also other stuff to buy. She opened her mouth to say something rude but she wasn't fast enough. Ana asked her if something was wrong and another man spoke up, he seemed to come out of nowhere. She finally started to put two and two together as the first shopkeep was walking away almost sobbing and now Alice understood that the manor came with a job. "Oh eh.. that's really nice of you. But I can pay you something, it's no problem at all." she quickly looked if that other girl was still here being a bit childish but she had to admit that it was all so beautiful here that she had no idea where to look. Every where but the price tag was a smart one.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#14Káilètte † 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Her eyes cornered to look at Alice as she told her that she didn't have to, she had no problem paying for herself. This would cause not a shock, but somewhat a chuckle as she thought it was silly. It wasn't that it was because she thought Alice was incapable of buying herself stuff as expensive as these clothes were, but it was because she OWNED the store. There was no point in having a friend of hers spend thousands or even one-hundred thousand plus on clothes when she could go shopping for free. She yawned softly and looked over to the clothes. ''Well...if you're sure. I own this store thanks to the woman I would call mother.'' she would start and then turned her head to look at her. ''So it would be no problem letting you pick a could of things. Plus...'' she would start once more as she started to walk about to see some clothes herself. ''We were just thinking of some kind of dance party or something as such, correct? It would be nice to have something or things...Depending on the situation.'' she would say softly, smiling sweetly as her hands grasp onto a dress of random choice. The idea was nice however and she would think of having some kind of party, but which kind?

#15Nastasya 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Nastasya
She turned to look back at Ana when she heard a chuckle, what was so funny about paying for herself? She would have picked a cheaper store to shop though but that's not her mistake. She looked at a shirt she liked but she swallowed a bit heavily when she saw the price tag, oh shit. She turned to look back at Ana as she spoke, ohw man she did own this store!?

She had not believed that Ana would take her serious about the dance party but it was and who was she to deny it, it sounded like so much fun and she would just have to accept to get these clothing, "Well if you insist, who am I to deny that." she said with a grin because the clothing was so beautiful. "So what kind of party did you had in mind?" she asked as she wanted to make sure to look nice, did this mean that she was invited immediately? Or did she assume things far too quickly.

She would at least buy a dress, if she would ever go on a date again, with Konstantin that is. But she wasn't sure about all that and she zoned out a little in her own sadness, it would be fine, it would really be fine, is what she repeated in her mind as she held a soft pink coloured dress. That would never go with her hair anyway.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#16Káilètte † 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:52 pm

Arisa continued to look at dresses, listening to any talk from Alice. She did have a small care for Alice - more than she cared for others so she wondered if something was wrong. There had to be as she would corner her golden brown eyes to see her frown a little - or looked sad and held a dress. Her head tilted, her purple long beautiful hair would go against her shoulder and over her medium sized chest as she would make a small smile. ''You know. It's an easy tell that something is on your mind.'' she would state and then put down a dress and walked to her. ''Also I think some type of blue or black with some maroon color to it would look quite good on you.'' she would say to her. Rather she took her opinion or not, it didn't matter as she was just trying to help. ''Also either a slumber party for less people yet more fun or maybe the whole Ball idea. Not sure which is better.'' she would claim and shrugged as she would then move over to the end of the right side to look at some dresses. Arisa wasn't really sure on her own dress to be quite honest.

#17Nastasya 

The Good, The Bad and the Dirty Gossip Empty Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:01 pm

Nastasya
She had zoned out in her own thoughts and looked up in surprise to Ana and blinked to get out of her sad mindstate. "Oh eh.. yeah well it's not that important." which was not true fo her but that didn't matter at this point. She turned to look at the dress she was holding and let it go quite quickly as Ana commented on colours, "Oh yeah that sounds like a good idea." She would look around for another dress, not sure if she wanted to bother Ana with her troubles, it might not even be real troubles but just her imagination.

If she would hold a ball, Alice would want to go with Konstantin, if it was possible and she meant for the invitation, the other way around, she wasn't even sure. "So eh it depends on how many people you want to hang around with. You could see how a party fits you with a slumber one." she couldn't remember if she ever did one, even in the orphanage. She didn't consider herself to be a person for a slumberparty, "Would you only invite girls in that case? Both sound very interesting." which was true but she was dreading the idea that if she picked a ball and let everyone invite their plus one, she would show up alone or well not with the plus one she would have in mind at first instance. "We just had our first big fight." she said without catching herself, she had not wanted to bother Ana, whom just worried about a party that Alice might have given her the idea of.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum