Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Outreach [Yasuki:Arisa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Káilètte † 

Community Outreach [Yasuki:Arisa] Empty Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:35 am

Arisa looked up at the sky with her lioness eyes. Sure she was lost in her own mind, but sure enough she was still in reality or was she not? Her lips were straight and dry as she then used her tongue to moisture them. The air was dry and hot due to the fact that it hasn't rained in so long. It felt crisp to her skin as she had to depend on the shadows to cool her off. The shadows themselves reminded her of 'him', the man she was falling for. Was it dumb that she was following a man that started out as mysterious and now became more than that? Her head tilted back as her back arched, right leg angled as her foot slid against the grass.
She was to help some churchy place with the sick people. Poor them. What have they done to do so? 'Boo hoo, poor sick people. Make their religion heal them.' the darker voice spoke as she would then be quiet. Arisa had no argue about this, but she'd lay here to wait for who was supposed to be her partner. She herself wore blue jean pants with cuff bottoms that show her ankles, flower sandals, woven belt and a white T-shirt with no sleeves. 'Wonder who i'll be doing this thing with...' she questioned in her mind as her eyes stayed open, but mind was else where.

242/1000

#2Yasuki 

Community Outreach [Yasuki:Arisa] Empty Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:38 am

Yasuki
Yasuki seemed a little nervous about what she can expect in this new town that she is traveling to, she’s heard the name before….or so she thinks. She had just stayed the night at this very fancy hotel that she was able to book all thanks to a kind fellow that loaned her the money as he looked at her and saw how tired she was from her long day of travel. She will always remember what the kind fellow looked like as he was a tall and slim guy with the blondest hair of all and his hazel eyes that no one could compare. But she was thankful because the way the room was aligned as when she walked in it was like she was literally walking on clouds from how soft the dark red carpets were which were a good pick to the neutral-gray colored walls. As she continues with her travel in the morning, she constantly wondered as to why he did what he did. Throughout her travels, though long and tedious, one thing stayed consistent with her: she wants to be able to help people the same way that she did before.

She had heard as she had wandered into the town of Magnolia that there is some kind of sickness going around that the priest. Maybe this was the kind of helping that she could get into to start introducing herself around the town that may seem to be like her new home. As she makes her way to the cathedral to offer her hand as a kind gesture, she can see someone waiting outside in blue jeans and a T-Shirt. Nervously she decides to get the nerves to walk up and introduce herself “Hello… I’m Yasuki, is this where we sign up to help treat those sick…?”

308/1000

#3Káilètte † 

Community Outreach [Yasuki:Arisa] Empty Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:54 pm

A yawn escaped her lips as she would wonder on when this person was going to show up. Arisa still wasn't sure if it was going to be a male, female, young nor old as she wasn't really given any information on her so called partner. Her brown long hair with the tint of purple would be played out throughout the grass. Her body forced pressure into her back to then lay on her right side. The shade felt quite nice and relaxing, but she knew she had to leave and do her own quest with... whoever this person or thing will be. The sun was being covered by the clouds ever so slowly as she started to drift off into her own sleep.

Surely that's what would've happened, but then someone arrived out of no where. 'Yasuki' The name seemed so familiar, but why? Her eyes darted open and towards the girl who had shining red death eyes and hair of hallow black like some stereotypical female ghost in an Asian horror film if not brown eyes. The female was rather super tall though, taller than her, but who wasn't taller than her if not the same height. Her hands would grasp the earthly dirt and grass as it would be soft enough to have some particles underneath her fingernails. Using pressure by her hands she would push herself up half way. ''Not really. More like where I was waiting for you.'' she chuckled softly and smiled. Her lion-like eyes would stare into the girls red ones. ''You ready to go towards the place then?'' she wondered and didn't feel like getting up so she stayed sitting down.

#4Yasuki 

Community Outreach [Yasuki:Arisa] Empty Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:22 pm

Yasuki
Seeing the lion-like eyes staring directly into hers, Yasuki started to get the feeling that she could possibly be in the wrong place. She thought that maybe she could just be interrupting someones nap in the middle of this delightful day. To herself she starts to wonder 'should I just continue towards the chapel myself, I mean by the look of this female with the relaxed demeanor she doesn't seem like the helping type.' However then Yasuki remembers that not everyone may be as positive and ready to help others as she is, though she despises negativity as it brings back the harsh and cruel memories that she has of the torture she suffered by her town when she was only 14 years old. Maybe she'll give this person that seems so content staying here on the ground a chance. Who knows, she could end up being better then this initial thought.

"Oh, uhm... That's so embarrassing of me then" she said in a quiet demeanor. Not knowing how long this female was waiting, Yasuki even though awfully tired from her long travels she was ready to get to the cathedral to help treat the people. "Yeah, I'm ready" she states. Maybe this would go better than anticipated and maybe this female who is offering so kindly to head towards the place with her is more into helping then what was initially guessed.

548/1000

#5Káilètte † 

Community Outreach [Yasuki:Arisa] Empty Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Arisa looked at the girl who was rather so much taller than her. Her eyes scanned the girls body in which seemed slender yet had a womanly touch to it. She bit her lower lip, moisturized her lips and then lowered her head, sighing. ''Alright then. Let's go.'' Arisa speaks softly and pushed herself up all the way. There she stood, looking up to see the girl. Her name was Yasuki, but that was obviously all she knew. Who the hell was this female? Why did that name sound so familiar? Was it common? Her eyes cornered towards where they had to go, the Churchy place.

A part of her felt disgusted at the fact that she had to even walk in the 'holy' place. 'I guess it's for more the reward than anything...' the darker voice spoke within her thoughts as she would start to walk. Her hips swayed as her arms dangled against her sides. Her eyes would follow the tracks as her mind was dazed, thinking.... thinking of him. Truly after that day with him was it feeling a little different. 'I'm sure helping the sick won't be too bad...' the softer sounding voice spoke. Arisa continued to walk towards the Church till her hands grasped onto the handle bars, Yasuki - guessing, was following behind her. Her eyes looked at all the windows and then her ears listened to constant coughing. ''Oh you're here! Please. Go around and help thee sick and need. The help from both of you would be appreciated.'' spoke the dude with some brown ragged outfit and some cap on his head. She shrugged and just continued on as she would then start passing around medicine with her 'partner'.

#6Yasuki 

Community Outreach [Yasuki:Arisa] Empty Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Yasuki
Still unsure of the motives of this person that she guessed was supposed to be helping her treat the sick. Yasuki did decide that since she is new to the town and all, she would follow her to the cathedral. As  she followed she couldn't help but quietly wonder of the name of this unknown person, who might have said a total of maybe ten words to Yasuki. 'How am I supposed to be able to work with this person if I don't know her name.' she wondered, though she was too shy to ask herself. 'Maybe it'd be best to just stay quiet and lay low, just help the people that is what you're here for after all.' Yasuki reminded herself when she was putting in too much thought as she before wondered who this was.

Getting closer to the cathedral, memories had still flown about Yasuki's mind. Memories of the lessons that she had taught the children about the ins and outs of the town. Maybe if she stuck around this town long enough to get to know the places that she could do the same here. When arrived at the cathedral, Yasuki could see the figure of a man that stood at the door who seemed to be waiting for someone. As she started to look over the man to observe him, she noticed how the one she had followed had already made her way in with a shrug. After she decided to follow in the footsteps, Yasuki would turn to the man "Well thanks for the warm welcome! It'd be my pleasure to." she said in a high-pitched ecstatic voice as she made her way inside to pass out the medicine.

844/1000

#7Káilètte † 

Community Outreach [Yasuki:Arisa] Empty Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:31 am

Arisa would walk past almost ever sick person who was coughing.

Cough cough

A flash of people on the dirt ground covered in body bags would be seen in a flash moment. The body bags were obviously full, but were they truly full of what is the be? Bodies of the sick? Or was this something more of the past? Her head turned left and right to see that there was a temple to the right of her. What was this place? Her heart was racing as she would walk past all the body bags. Her eyes cornered to then see what was a familiar face. 'It can't be...' she thought. Out of no where she would trip and see that she was still at the churchy place, handing out the medicine. ''Here you go. '' Arisa spoke softly and handled them medicine on the way towards the client. Her eyes cornered towards Yasuki - or so that's what she was told and spoke. Before she could speak though, she heard the client. ''Thank you both for helping. I'm not sure what caused all these people to be sick...It's quite mysterious if you ask me.'' he spoke saddened yet chuckled uneasily. He finally handed them their rewards and with that, Arisa would wave to the girl. ''Cya....Yasuki.'' she would say, feeling uneasy herself during that flashback kind of thing, leaving.

-exit-

#8Yasuki 

Community Outreach [Yasuki:Arisa] Empty Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:48 am

Yasuki
There was one thing sure that Yasuki did not understand, and that was how did all these people get sick. What caused them getting sick, and was there more than she could do besides just passing out the medicine. As she walked through, she would turn and ask the people "if you need anything else, don't hesitate to just ask me or someone else" she said as she pointed towards the one shorter female that she remembered walking here with.

As she continued walking throughout the cathedral and handing out the needed medication to those that were sick, she couldn't help but look around at her surroundings. All the coughing, the nose blowing, and the people that just looked as pale as a ghost. There were a few occasions where she would walk by an empty space on the floor, as she silently hoped that they were cured instead of the other inevitable outcome.

A few hours had passed and she would walk back towards the man that she saw at the entrance. As she got closer she already saw the other there and overheard the man say ''Thank you both for helping. I'm not sure what caused all these people to be sick...It's quite mysterious if you ask me.'' As Yasuki took her reward for the help she kindly offered, she heard the other leaving. "Erm... See ya too, I guess..." she said still puzzled as she left the church after the unknown woman.

1094/1000
-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum