Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings and Salutations!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1hapless basilisk 

Greetings and Salutations!  Empty Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello! People. Uhm. Wow, it's been ages since I was on a forum like this. I think I was on one for Megaman Legends when I was... erm... wow, okay. It was a while ago. Honestly, I just adore Fairy Tail... from like, the bottom of my heart. Kind of cried a bit knowing the manga ends next week so I searched out for places to... I dunno, bask in Fairy Tail-ness. To be honest, I dunno fi I'm even a really good fit for a place like this. I'm all... old and a fuddy-duddy. If anyone here remembers Neopets back in its day, I was on there.

I feel like a relic. T^T I dunno how to Tumblr, but I love canon characters. I do have my own OC FT baby I've spent...probably too many years working on. I'm honestly sort of clueless. What's someone to do though? I sure as heck don't know. Ah well. It's nice to meet a bunch of people that love Fairy Tail if nothing else!

#2Venus Rosé 

Greetings and Salutations!  Empty Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:59 am

Venus Rosé

Welcome to the site! ^^ Feel free to drop by our Discord chat if you have any questions!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum